Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- 5 Things To Ponder: Tryptophan Induced Coma | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- OPEC's Crude Bloodbath Sends 10 Year To 2.20%, Energy Companies Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Big Banks Take Huge Stakes In Aluminum, Petroleum and Other Physical Markets ... Then Manipulate Their Prices | ZeroHedge
- We've CoMe A LoNG WaY... | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crashes Most In Over 5 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tens Of Thousands Are Left Without Power In New England After Record-Setting Snowfall | Business Insider
- Apple Has Snubbed The UK On Black Friday | Business Insider
- Syria Denies Targeting Civilians As Crude... | Business Insider
- Britan's Cameron urges migrant curbs, warns on EU exit | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- New Details On Apple's Giant-Sized iPad Might Have Just Leaked (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World This Morning | Business Insider