Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Zillow For Trulia Deal Changes Nothing | iBankCoin.com
- EU Bail-Ins Cometh As Austria Sees Bail-In | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Proposed Russian Sanctions Leaked: Full Report | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Tumble As Stocks Stumble On Macro Weakness | ZeroHedge
- The "Insider Threat Program" And The Government's War On Whistleblowers | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Facebook a Standout Even Among the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Harvard Students Just Invented Microwavable 'Spray Cake In A Can' | Business Insider
- Barry Silbert Steps Down As SecondMarket CEO | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Down | Business Insider
- The NFL Is Suspending Ray Rice For 2 Games For Allegedly Knocking His Wife Unconcious | Business Insider
- Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning (FB) | Business Insider
- Ford Beats, GM Stalls, Eli Lilly Reports & Jim Cramer's Bank Pick | TheStreet.com
- Caterpillar Beats Earnings Expectations, Announces A Big Buyback (CAT) | Business Insider