Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The War In Afghanistan Is A Good Thing (If You're A Drug-Dealer) | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Stocks 'Safer' Than Bonds? The Last Time This Happened Did Not End Well | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: The End Of 'Choppiness' | ZeroHedge
- Trump Bounce? S&P Nears Record Highs As VIX Is Smashed Back To 11 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Does Everyone Hate Ted Cruz: The Answer In One Diagram | ZeroHedge
- The 9-Point Guide To Deciphering Political Propaganda | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Mark Cuban rips Donald Trump in brutal tweetstorm during RNC speech | Business Insider
- Square is making moves in the UK (SQ) | Business Insider
- After one day of 'Comic-Con,' 'Pokémon GO' in San Diego may be better than NYC... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- NYC just saw its first baby born with zika-related birth defects -... | Business Insider
- Marvel shocked fans with the first teaser trailer for its epic Netflix superhero crossover show... | Business Insider