Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Looking Past Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Stocks: October 2007 vs. March 2014 | Financial Sense
- China Sides With Russia On Sanctions; Ambassador Warns "Western Nations Would Be Hurting Themselves" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Trailer For The New 'Cosmos' Series That Debuts... | Business Insider
- 11 Video Games From The 1980s That Are Better Than Games Today | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- How Lego Become The World's Hottest Toy Company | Business Insider
- Liam Neeson And Obama Send A Message To Putin In 'SNL' Cold... | Business Insider
- Obama Advisor: US Won't Recognize Crimea Annexation | Business Insider
- President Obama Lost A Hockey Bet To Canada's Prime Minister — Now He Owes Him Two Cases Of... | Business Insider