Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Off The Grid" Indicators Reveal True State Of U.S. Economy | ZeroHedge
- The Elites Have Lost The Right To Rule | ZeroHedge
- 14 Signs The World Is On The Verge Of Generational Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 29, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Explaining Social Anger, Brexit, Donald Trump In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Oil Bulls Beware: Crude Demand Is About To Slide As China's SPR Is "Close To Capacity" | ZeroHedge
- JPM Head Quant Explains How The Algos Traded The Brexit Crash, And Why He Sees "Elevated Risk" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These three companies will dominate the Internet of Things (... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The 7 best features coming in the big free Windows 10 update on... | Business Insider
- The fintech industry explained: The trends disrupting the world... | Business Insider
- 58% of student-loan borrowers would talk to Comcast customer service... | Business Insider
- It's not just millennials who aren't buying homes | Business Insider
- Take a look at the Panama Canal's historic transformation | Business Insider