Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Balance Sheet: What Is Uncle Sam’s Largest Asset? | Financial Sense
- The Winners of 2013 | iBankCoin.com
- Trade Setups For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- About That "Bull Market Til 2016" Meme: Before You BTFATH, Check Out This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Some Lunch Options for a Soft Market | iBankCoin.com
- The Very Best Shippers | iBankCoin.com
- "Something Has Changed" In Overnight Trading As Futures No Longer Track EURJPY Ramps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Four Things We Could Do That Would Get The... | Business Insider
- Apple Isn't Anywhere Near The Best Tech Company To Work For, According To Employees... | Business Insider
- 7 Charts On How American Health Has Changed Since The 90s | Business Insider
- Pope Attacks Mega-Salaries And Big Bonuses In Peace Message... | Business Insider
- Jay Z And Blue Ivy Are The Stars Of Beyoncé's Personal New Music Videos... | Business Insider
- VANGUARD: These Four Simple Principles Can Put Investors On The Path To Success... | Business Insider
- No, Fidelity's Retail Clients Can't Save For Retirement In Bitcoin | Business Insider