Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Time To Get Real About China | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool" To Overthrow Syria's President Assad | ZeroHedge
- Dear FBI: Here Is Today's Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- SEC Commissioner Furious That SEC Has Made A Mockery Of "Recidivist Criminal Behavior" By Banks | ZeroHedge
- Two Ominous Stock Market Charts | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what getting £578 million wiped off your... | Business Insider
- 4 psychological tricks to instantly appear competent | Business Insider
- David Letterman sent this witty rejection letter to Jimmy... | Business Insider
- Champions Bayern sign off with win over Mainz | Business Insider
- A decade ago, she joined the National Guard. Today, she's... | Business Insider
- Two years before... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com