Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bonds & Bullion Are Surging As Small Caps Give Up 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
- Why Futures Are Lower: JPMorgan Summarizes The Chaotic Overnight Session | ZeroHedge
- In A Free Market, No Profit Is "Excessive" | ZeroHedge
- Member of DC Anti-Fascist Coalition penned defenses of adult-child sex in late 1990's | ZeroHedge
- VIX Spikes To 2-Week Highs As Dow Erases 2017 Gains | ZeroHedge
- Chinese New Home Prices Soar by 12.4% in December -- Higher by 25% in Tier One Cities | ZeroHedge
- Trump Warns Canada, Mexico He Will Begin NAFTA Renegotiation "Within Days Of Inauguration" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Will & Grace' is officially coming back for a new season on... | Business Insider
- 7 hidden iPhone tricks that only power users know about | Business Insider
- 6 things the iPhone can’t do that Android phones can | Business Insider
- Trump and Tillerson are making rookie mistakes with China... | Business Insider
- The most shocking Scientology revelations according to the season finale of Leah Remini... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Senate... | Business Insider