Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Summarizing Morgan Stanley's Entire "S&P At 3000 In 2020" Report In One Sentence | ZeroHedge
- The Trillion Dollar Bet | iBankCoin.com
- Deja Vu - Someone Tell The Gold-Manipulating-Machines The Market's Shut | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- Chinese Commodity Crash Continues, But Pigs Are Flying | ZeroHedge
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: 'Grand Theft Auto V' Is Coming To PS4,... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 21 Most Miserable Countries In The World | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Piers Morgan Rejects Jeff Zucker Offer, Out At CNN | Business Insider
- Sharks off the menu and on the tourist trail in Palau | Business Insider
- The Sweet Rides Of Tech's Millionaires And Billionaires | Business Insider