Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Everything You Need To Know About Blue Chip Earnings In One (Ugly) Table | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- The Pope: “Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin” | ZeroHedge
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Secret To Grooming The 10-Day Beard That Women Find Sexiest | Business Insider
- Canada shooter planned to go to Syria: police | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Cell Phone Bills Are Up 50... | Business Insider
- The $5 Billion Startup Club: The 9 Highest Valued Startups That You Should... | Business Insider
- WHO eyes mass Ebola vaccines by mid-2015 | Business Insider
- IS attack on Syrian border town Kobane stalls... | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider