Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Be Fooled By The Gold Price | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Rules of the Game | iBankCoin.com
- STiNKiN BuLLeTS... | ZeroHedge
- Seasonal Trends for the Month of March | iBankCoin.com
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross: "Central Banks Have Gone Too Far In Their Misguided Efforts To Support Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Over At The "New York" Stock Exchange... Lasers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov... | Business Insider
- UN envoy in Syria to seek Aleppo truce | Business Insider
- Leaked photos show the mysterious building Apple is making for its big event this... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Dark visions haunt Soko on new, heavier album | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- How to know if you're smart | Business Insider