Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It’s A Lot More Negative Than People Think" - China Beige Book Issues Stark Warning About The Economy | ZeroHedge
- The One Thing You Really Do Need | Altucher Confidential
- The Italian Referendum: What You Need To Know | ZeroHedge
- Not Even An OPEC Deal Will Stop Oil Going Lower, Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls at House Judiciary Committee as Comey Attempts to Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- "Freedom Has A Price" - Holland's Wilders Rages "Let's Lock The Door To Islam" | ZeroHedge
- Julian Robertson: "Janet Yellen Has Created A Serious Bubble And Pain Is Coming" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 24 hours offline every week has made a world of... | Business Insider
- The 5 states where teachers earn the most | Business Insider
- A real-estate expert who sold an $11 million home in 10 hours explains how to make... | Business Insider
- Amazon is crushing Macy's, Nordstrom, and Kohl's | Business Insider
- I graduated from Harvard and MIT — here's the single best tip I can... | Business Insider
- This is the best electric bottle opener you can buy, according to the founder of a... | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 4: Our official picks for who wins this weekend | Business Insider