Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Glencore Production Cuts Backfire After World's Second Largest Miner Vows To Fill The Glencore Void | ZeroHedge
- Democracy Uber Alles (But Only When It Goes Our Way) | ZeroHedge
- Short Squeeze, Liquidity, Margin Debt & Deflation | ZeroHedge
- The US Consumer Is Bigger Than China’s Entire Economy | Financial Sense
- 4 Warnings And Why You Should Pay Attention | ZeroHedge
- Which Commodites Are Most Levered To A Chinese Crash | ZeroHedge
- Leaving The Eye Of The Hurricane | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Odell Beckham Jr. acts a little like Terrell Owens | Business Insider
- Clay Helton excited for 2nd chance as USC's interim... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB) | Business Insider
- 5 things in the new 'Steve Jobs' movie that are completely made up | Business Insider
- Helicopter crash kills two Britons in Afghanistan | Business Insider
- No surprise: Lukashenko wins Belarus presidential race | Business Insider
- Only 8 teams still have a legit shot to win the Super Bowl | Business Insider