Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lame-Duck Congress Looking To Ban Online Gambling | ZeroHedge
- Portland "Orecrats" Target Income Inequality: Pass Massive 25% Tax On Corps With "Excessive CEO Pay" | ZeroHedge
- PRoP Or NuTS? | ZeroHedge
- Michael Moore Warns "Something Crazy Could Happen To Stop Trump Becoming President" | ZeroHedge
- ECB ‘Bazooka’ Reloaded Until At Least December 2017 - Euro Gold Rises 1%; 13% YTD | ZeroHedge
- Meet the 2017 FOMC | Financial Sense
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A crucial pass by Derek Carr against the Chiefs fell incomplete when the ball appeared to hit the wire of... | Business Insider
- The inside of Apple's new $5 billion campus is stunning (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A man who's been traveling for 10 years says this is the... | Business Insider
- Alphabet's self-driving unit seeks execs as it preps to become... | Business Insider
- There's a lot we don't know about sexual reproduction | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 14 photos that show why Asheville, North Carolina, was... | Business Insider