Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- What Do Venture Capitalists and Little Girls Have in Common | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- Europe's Black Weekend | ZeroHedge
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- Paris, Sharm el-Sheikh, and the Resurrection of Old Europe | Financial Sense
- It's Official: Chinese Buyers Have Left The U.S. Housing Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Climate change and conflict, a perfect storm | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Japan says to resume whaling, fleet sails to... | Business Insider
- EU, Turkey seek better relations at emergency refugee... | Business Insider
- Hundreds of Russian truck drivers head to Moscow for... | Business Insider
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past... | Business Insider