Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Latest Manufacturing Report Gives Mixed Signals for Economy | Financial Sense
- Iran: Sorry State | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Losses, Bad Bets, And Aggressive Assumptions Leave Detroit's Pensions Massively Underfunded | ZeroHedge
- Greece Has One Month To Plug A €1.2 Billion Healthcare Budget Hole | ZeroHedge
- On This Day In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Poll Results | iBankCoin.com
- How the USA Captures Whistleblowers and Other Political Enemies | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- OK Go! Showed Up At The One Club Awards In LA, And Here's What... | Business Insider
- A Convicted Child Molester Who Was Employed By... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 06/18: Adobe (ADBE... | StreetInsider.com
- Brad Pitt Stops Traffic In New York, As Thousands Attend Premiere Of Zombie Movie He... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com
- Top Google Engineer: Human Immortality Is Within Our Grasp | Business Insider