Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- This Is What Lies In Store For France | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: Hate Speech Just for Imams | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Exposes How Secretive Non-Profit Organizations Erode The United States | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed Survey: February Activity Highest Since 2011 | Financial Sense
- Gold Price 'Struggling' as Trump 'Set to Sway' Fed Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 things Hollywood gets wrong about lawyers — and 2 things it gets... | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- The average life expectancy is expected to crack 90... | Business Insider
- How Marc Andreessen got Cisco's John Chambers to invest in a... | Business Insider
- Sleep and exercise could be as powerful as any 'smart drug... | Business Insider
- Republicans are considering a controversial tax to pay for Obamacare reform — and it... | Business Insider