Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Louisiana Visit | ZeroHedge
- Congress Demand An Explanation For Epipen Price Increases; Mylan Slides | ZeroHedge
- Over Half Of Hillary's Private Meetings As Secretary Were With Donors Who Paid $156 Million | ZeroHedge
- Marc Faber Rings the Alarm Bell, Predicts a 50% Near Term Correction in Stocks | ZeroHedge
- How Does 2016 Compare to Stock Market Peaks in 2000 and 2007? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 23 | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Soar Most Since 2007 Driven By Southern Sales Surge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pokémon Go just got an update that adds a lot more strategy to collecting Pokémon | Business Insider
- The US Coast Guard busted 11 tons of cocaine being smuggled in the... | Business Insider
- The 12 biggest changes coming to Android | Business Insider
- Delta's $1.5 billion joint venture just got some great news (... | Business Insider
- Olympic runner who said he might be killed for protesting... | Business Insider
- Burqas may be banned from public places in Germany | Business Insider
- A lost spacecraft is talking to NASA again after nearly 2 years alone in the... | Business Insider