Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep 130: Penn Jillette – The Brilliant Idea Can Kill You | Altucher Confidential
- Tricky Tricky | iBankCoin.com
- Market Recap Sep 1, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- "The Quantitative Easing Hangover Is Starting" - Dallas Fed Dead-Cat-Bounce Collapses To Post-2009 Recession Lows | ZeroHedge
- DON’T GET HOOKED | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Over 23 million defective Takata airbags in US: NHTSA | Business Insider
- Atlanta-area police officer shot, circumstances unclear | Business Insider
- China just made a desperate move to... | Business Insider
- The boss of ASOS is leaving after 15 years | Business Insider
- Austria inspects trucks for migrants, creates 15-mile... | Business Insider
- Here's how much a rising YouTube star can actually make | Business Insider
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday | Business Insider