Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here is the Test | iBankCoin.com
- EleVader Down for Crude to the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- US Manufacturing PMI Tumbles, Biggest Miss In 14 Months | ZeroHedge
- Hoist The King’s Flag | iBankCoin.com
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Fed Inspector General Finds NY Fed Knew Of JPMorgan 'Whale' Risks In 2010, "Missed Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 Tech Products That Teens Love | Business Insider
- Everyone Likes The iPad Air 2, But It Still May Not Be Worth Buying (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This Clever App Scans And Solves Math Problems Instantly Using... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- People Are Beginning To Talk... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Financial Pros Make Critical Mistakes With Millennial Women Clients | Business Insider