Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- Let Crude Crash: US Oil Producers Are Hedging At Levels Not Seen Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- 'It's Apocalyptic, Our Town Is Finished" - Two Quakes Strikes Italy, Collapsing Buildings And Causing Panic | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For The Pirates: Direct Democracy Driven Political Party May Gain Power In Iceland | ZeroHedge
- The Undercurrent of Currency Issues | Financial Sense
- Lack Of Demand Greets Sale Of 5 Year Treasuries In Another Tailing Auction | ZeroHedge
- EM Reflation Confirming Indicator Raises a Red Flag | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Musk: Tesla 'probably' won't raise capital early... | Business Insider
- One of the first things a former Facebook exec asks job applicants helps her... | Business Insider
- Uber's 'Elevate' project aims to bring flying electric cars to cities by 2026... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- The 10 most popular prescription drugs in the US | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley's CEO had some harsh words about the US election... | Business Insider
- 'It made me cry. I don't cry easily': Inside the mission to free 26... | Business Insider