Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fresh Off an Apology to Comet Ping Pong, Alex Jones Promises 'Biggest Pizzagate Revelations' Yet | ZeroHedge
- Another DHS “Exercise” Planned: The Risk of Terrorism Drills Becoming Reality | ZeroHedge
- The Evidence That Russia Hacked The DNC Is Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Questions Grow Over Devin Nunes' Mystery White House Visit | ZeroHedge
- NY Fed: "Oil Prices Fell Due To Weakening Demand" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Conspiracy Theorists May Want To Take A Look At John Podesta | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Elites Scramble To Apply For US 'Golden Ticket' Visa | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE REVERSE... | Business Insider
- North Carolina could lose out on $3.76 billion in... | Business Insider
- Here's what the future holds for ESPN Films after winning an Oscar for its... | Business Insider
- Trump is reportedly asking for $1 billion to fund the first 62 miles of a US-... | Business Insider
- Some of the biggest hedge funds are closing — here's what it takes to... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Drake just broke his most impressive record yet | Business Insider