Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NY Magazine Website Taken Down By Hacker | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In Ethiopia | ZeroHedge
- Introducing "Trickle-Out Oligarch Economics" - How Over $21 Trillion In Wealth Fled Offshore | ZeroHedge
- One Economic Datapoint, Two Vastly Different Interpretations | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Market Heating Up | Financial Sense
- It's Not Just Margin Debt: Presenting The Complete Chinese Stock Market Ponzi Schematic | ZeroHedge
- When Authorities "Own" The Market, The System Breaks Down: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The king of Saudi Arabia just closed down an entire... | Business Insider
- Britain's Cameron warns of dirty money in London... | Business Insider
- ABC's 'Bachelorette' just made a surprising husband pick in... | Business Insider
- Mexico defeats Jamaica 3-1 in Gold Cup final | Business Insider
- One of digital currency's most innovative technologies... | Business Insider
- Buying stocks with high PE ratios has not been a good strategy | Business Insider
- How to make more money while working less | Business Insider