Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe BuTT oF HiS OWN JoKe... | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya's Sarin To Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Just Two Headlines: For Oil 2016 Is Setting Up To Be A Rerun Of Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Here Is Mario Draghi's Advice To Europe's Crushed Savers | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 2, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Trump's Take On Close Encounters With Russian Fighter Jets: "At A Certain Point You Gotta Shoot" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk just revealed another awesome feature coming to the Model 3 (TSLA) | Business Insider
- An HGTV star who's invested in over 100 properties... | Business Insider
- Exclusive: This fast-rising actor who got killed off on 'Underground'... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs is going down-market | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report 2 | Business Insider
- 7 incredibly tiny details you never noticed in your iPhone | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek