Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Trends Still Bullish | Financial Sense
- Lucid Dreaming! | Financial Sense
- THe LiBeRaToR... | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Minutes Show Many Members Believe Rates Should Rise Sooner | ZeroHedge
- Are Capital Inflows Propping Up U.S. Markets? | ZeroHedge
- The World Comments On Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Has the 2014-2016 Crisis Window Been Delayed? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Apologizes To Bakery For Showing Logo That Called Its Customers '... | Business Insider
- The University Of Chicago's Essay Prompts For Applicants Are Extremely... | Business Insider
- Tear Gas Can Cause Deaths, Amputations, and Miscarriages | Business Insider
- 4 Videos Showing Front Line War Reporting By Murdered American Journalist James Foley | Business Insider
- Why Target's Earnings Warning Isn't Pummeling the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- The US Tried To Rescue Slain Journalist James Foley Earlier This... | Business Insider