Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things The Libertarian Party Stands For | ZeroHedge
- "All Men Are Not Created Equal" Louisiana State Rep. Rejects Declaration Of Independence | ZeroHedge
- Iceland Has Offered Foreign Bondholders A "Choice": Sell Now, Or Have Cash Impounded Indefinitely | ZeroHedge
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- "The Stock Market Won't Crash, Yet" - The Barron's Cover Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A bird's eye view of 14 stunning beaches around the world | Business Insider
- Doctors have been trying to warn us about this dangerous... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: We didn't see the financial crisis coming (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- Understanding these emojis will turn you into a Snapchat pro | Business Insider
- The world's greatest athlete reveals which major pro sport... | Business Insider
- Try this renowned steakhouse marinade recipe for the ultimate steak | Business Insider
- This affordable palm-sized drone makes flying easy for every experience level | Business Insider