Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Why Banks Should Not Be Allowed To Manipulate Metals Markets In 4 Simple Points | ZeroHedge
- JUDGEMENT DAY | iBankCoin.com
- HFT War Stories: The Algo That Couldn't Count | ZeroHedge
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No 'significant' new proposals in nuclear talks: Iran... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- How The Navy's New Anti-Submarine Aircraft Sees Under The Waves | Business Insider
- Strong Japan quake leaves 39 injured, hits popular ski... | Business Insider
- Here's What Happened When Steve Jobs Called Jon Stewart After He Made Fun... | Business Insider
- REVEALED: The Top Demographic Trends For Every Major Social Network | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com