Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Good and the Bad Before BABA | iBankCoin.com
- A Long-Term Bull Case for GoPro | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed's Laughable GDP "Forecast" Just Got Even Funnier | ZeroHedge
- BofA Says Bearish Bonds Means Bullish Greenback | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- When It Comes To Net Worth, This Is The Main Difference Between China And The US | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Crushes Sony: Electronics Giant Forced To Cancel Dividend For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Has New Kindle Fire Tablets, And They Start At A Dirt-Cheap $99 (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: AGIO AAPL LUV | TheStreet.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- PHOTOS: Scottish Independence Activists Are... | Business Insider
- Report: Arizona Cardinals Player Jonathan Dwyer Arrested In Alleged Domestic Violence Incident... | Business Insider
- THE DOLLAR!! | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com