Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kyle Bass Warns "The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner... Equities Are My Biggest Liquidity Worry" | ZeroHedge
- BiG DouCHe SPoTTeD... | ZeroHedge
- The Death of Hope and Belief | ZeroHedge
- LiBeRTY HaNDS UP... | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- The Latest "Conspiracy Theory" In Iraq: Accusations Emerge That US Is Aiding ISIS | ZeroHedge
- US Savings Rate Jumps To Highest Since 2012 As Spending Continues To Miss Expectations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- General Motors is stopping production in... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook slams US 'dangerous discrimination... | Business Insider
- How this private college maintains a $1 billion endowment without... | Business Insider
- Shooting incident outside US spy agency: media | Business Insider
- Here's how much Steve Jobs' used to obsess over presentations | Business Insider
- Land your dream job with the Resumonk Resume Creator [89% off] | Business Insider
- REPORT: Marco Rubio will likely announce his White... | Business Insider