Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Tumble From Recovery Highs, Biggest Miss In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why The Market Just Turned Green? | ZeroHedge
- A Refreshing Summer Pause | iBankCoin.com
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | ZeroHedge
- THe DoNeTSK OPeN... | ZeroHedge
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Colleges Have Minted The Most Tech Executives | Business Insider
- Intense Photos Show Aftermath Of Rare New England Tornado | Business Insider
- Watch The 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Comic-Con Panel | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Brilliant Management Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire... | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson's Superhero Movie 'Lucy' Had A Killer Weekend At The Box Office... | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn Just Made $131 Million (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider