Prediction for this Week's Trading: Pain
Last Friday was bad enough, now we have more uncertainty to look forward to which means volatility is going to be the true winner. Here comes the pain.
Monday's open is going to be a bloodbath, just don't open your portfolio, you'll feel better. France and Greece issues are going to take stocks lower in a huge way this week. Socialist Francois Hollande was elected president of France. Greek voters flocked to anti-bailout parties, stoking concern austerity efforts in Europe may be derailed.
There's nothing pretty about it, U.S. futures are down another 1% across all the major indexes Sunday night.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Janet Yellen's Last (Considerably Confused) FOMC Press Conference Of 2014 - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Pump-And-Dump After Saudi "Temporary Problem" Comments | ZeroHedge
- We Are Going To Crash | iBankCoin.com
- Why It's So Hard Being A Fed Decision-Maker | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buying Ends Abruptly As Credit & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Fed Day! (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, RSX, OIL, USO) | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- There's More Bizarre Evidence... | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley Billionaire Is Challenging The Order To Open... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki Explains Why Everyone Should Get Paid... | Business Insider