Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Should See Massive Fed Intervention" - What Tudor Jones Said 29 Years Ago After Black Monday Crash | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Podesta Email Reveals Why Larry Summers Did Not Become Obama's Treasury Secretary | ZeroHedge
- Trump-Clinton III: The Final Sin-City Showdown - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- US Futures, Global Stocks Mixed After Lackluster Chinese Economic Data; Oil Rises Over $51 | ZeroHedge
- The Specter of a Hard Brexit | Financial Sense
- Never Before Seen Secret Memo On AIG Bailout From Fed's Tarullo To Obama Revealed In Podesta Emails | ZeroHedge
- Trump Pledges To Accept Election Day Result, If... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jimmy Kimmel fooled people with ridiculous-looking fake Kanye West... | Business Insider
- The people behind Bluetooth are planning some big changes for next year | Business Insider
- The new game from the team behind 'Grand Theft Auto' is drop dead gorgeous | Business Insider
- Nearly 80% of Syrian refugees who have arrived in the US... | Business Insider
- Digital video ads are most effective in the morning | Business Insider
- Jeff Bezos admires the Washington Post for being 'professional swashbucklers'... | Business Insider
- How Clinton and Trump compare on all the hot-button issues this... | Business Insider