Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 177 – Ramit Sethi: What Happens When You Make $50,000 In One Month? | Altucher Confidential
- Marissa Mayer Blames “Gender-Charged” Reporting Of Yahoo | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
- Oil Is Going Down To 15 Dollars A Barrel (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- Oil Set For Bigger Drop As Historic Gasoline Glut Forces Early Switch To Winter Blends | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Central Banks Flee From Ugly, Tailing 2Y Treasury Auction, Lowest Bid To Cover Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Under Armour is taking over one of New York's most iconic places to build the... | Business Insider
- The biggest scientific discoveries in all 50 states | Business Insider
- A Wall Street investor is trying to cash in on one of China’s most pressing problems... | Business Insider
- Sophie Turner made the 'Game of Thrones' team... | Business Insider
- Apple investors have generally unloaded the stock after recent... | Business Insider
- What 25 major world leaders and dictators looked like when they were... | Business Insider