Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $VNET | iBankCoin.com
- The Italian Government Owes Over $100 Billion To Private Suppliers | ZeroHedge
- A Refreshing Summer Pause | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Here's How Obama Can Halt "Tax Inversions" Without Congress (& Why It Doesn't Matter) | ZeroHedge
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two Former McDonald's Executives Are Leading A Fast-Food Revolution | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Brilliant Management Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire... | Business Insider
- Man Accidentally Calls Obama The 'First President of United... | Business Insider
- Texas Congressman Saves Child From Choking On Chicken Nuggets | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek