Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- How High is High? (To Whom?) | Financial Sense
- The Ten Plagues That Are Hitting America Right Now | ZeroHedge
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- Bulls Take Notice - Caution Suggested as Credit Markets and Equity Markets Diverge | Financial Sense
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter's CEO Under Pressure As Analysts Predict... | Business Insider
- A Google Executive Reveals Why The Company Came Up With Its Beautiful New Android Design... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- STOCKS TUMBLE, AMAZON TANKS, CYNK CRASHES: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ,... | Business Insider
- Teen Pilot Attempting To Break World Record Dies In... | Business Insider
- DEBUNKED: 7 Common Myths About The Brain | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek