Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- How Long Can The Top 10% Households Prop Up The "Recovery"? | ZeroHedge
- The Biotech Pain Trade | iBankCoin.com
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Who Will Win This Next Pennant? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Maserati That Will Help The Brand Bust Out In The US | Business Insider
- Young People And Old People Love Life, But As For The Middle-Aged... | Business Insider
- Only 7 Teams Still Have A Realistic Shot At Winning The Super Bowl | Business Insider
- Colsaerts gets out big guns to take Shanghai lead | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CELG REGN GILD BIIB TTWO CRL FLEX | TheStreet.com
- Ex-Apple Supplier Says A Soured Deal With Apple Forced It Into Bankruptcy (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How An Oil Engineer Discovered Auto-Tune And Changed The Music Industry Forever | Business Insider