Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- The Dollar: More of the Same | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mali seeks to contain Ebola fears after girl dies | Business Insider
- IMF fights negative interest rates | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Futures Tumble After Ebola Confirmed In New York, Amazon Whiffs On... | Business Insider
- Watch These Planes Make Spectacular Sideways Landings | Business Insider
- Sweden's Epic Hunt For A 'Russian' Sub Shows Europe Is Terrified Of... | Business Insider
- The First Dallas Nurse To Contract Ebola Is Free Of The Virus And Going Home... | Business Insider