Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
- Here's How CIA Puppet-Masters Are Deliberately Picking A 'World War III Level' Fight | ZeroHedge
- Washington Mall Shooter Caught: Suspect Is 20 Year Old Turkish Immigrant | ZeroHedge
- Libyans Who Once Opposed Gaddafi Now Regret US-Led Regime Change | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo Slammed With $2.6 Billion Lawsuit By Terminated Workers | ZeroHedge
- State Tax Revenues Plunge In Q2 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A surprising discovery points to exciting new possibilities for alien... | Business Insider
- Why the US Supreme Court may duck a major transgender... | Business Insider
- Takeaways from China's VR go-to-market strategy | Business Insider
- With Spectacles, Snap is doing something I haven't seen since... | Business Insider
- The extraordinary life of former fugitive and eccentric cybersecurity legend John... | Business Insider
- Jails are replacing in-person... | Business Insider
- There will be 24 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider