Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- One Emerging Market To Buy | ZeroHedge
- Hussman Warns S&P 500 Over-Valuation Now Higher Than Housing In 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Hitting Icy Water | iBankCoin.com
- "Stolen Passport" Passenger On Missing Malaysian Airlines Jet Identified | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SHAQ: I Spend $1,000 Per Week Buying Apps | Business Insider
- Why Millennials Need Constant Feedback At Work | Business Insider
- Twitter Can't Stop Talking About The 'True Detective' Finale | Business Insider
- Syrian Government Accused Of 'Numerous War Crimes... | Business Insider
- This Might Be The First Sign Of Debris From... | Business Insider
- California's Budget Is Looking Massively Better Than Expected, And It's A Great Sign For GDP... | Business Insider
- This Is An Actual Billboard In Crimea | Business Insider