Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Government Accused Of "War Crime" By Doctors Without Borders In Bombing That Killed 22 | ZeroHedge
- Why Year 3 of the Presidential Cycle Hasn't Gone the Way Everyone Expected | Financial Sense
- IMF Cuts Global Growth For The Fourth Time In 12 Months... But That's Not The Biggest Problem | ZeroHedge
- Why Bank of America Just Cut Its Year End S&P500 Target To 2,000 | ZeroHedge
- Canada and the Oil Price Shock | Financial Sense
- Someone Is Lying: Consumer Confidence Is Somehow Both "Highest" And "Lowest" For The Year | ZeroHedge
- Russia Claims ISIS Now On The Ropes As Fighters Desert After 60 Airstrikes In 72 Hours | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here come eurozone services PMIs... | Business Insider
- Cincinnati's Chapman throws 62 fastest pitches of... | Business Insider
- Europe's highest court could be about to deal a major blow to American tech... | Business Insider
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten... | Business Insider
- Swedish crime writer Henning Mankell dies at age 67:... | Business Insider
- Montreal eager to get back to playoffs for deeper run | Business Insider
- The 5 countries with the most top-ranked colleges for computer... | Business Insider