Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Selling Puts" - Latest Pension Strategy Is Truly 2006 All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
- Idiocracy Director: It's Kind Of Scary How Quickly The Movie Became A Documentary | ZeroHedge
- "Orchestrated Chaos" - Stocks Rollercoaster Despite Oil, Dollar, Bond Yield Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Crush Recovery Narrative, Plunge Most Since Nov 2015 | ZeroHedge
- The Collapse Of American Free Press: Martin Armstrong Rages "It's Just Over" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 30 smartest celebrities in Hollywood | Business Insider
- The 26 trickiest questions you'll have to answer if you... | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- This man got a double-arm transplant after losing all... | Business Insider
- IPOs are signaling good news for investors | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' actress promises fans that 's--t gets real... | Business Insider
- A Belgian 'Pokémon Go' player temporarily blocked access to the game... | Business Insider