Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japanese Government Bonds Are Crashing - Biggest Surge in Yields In 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Lufthansa CEO Press Conference - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Three Triggers That Will Send Oil Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
- Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Fortescue Has An Idea For Arresting Iron Ore Price Slide: Start A Cartel | ZeroHedge
- Who's Behind All of the Wars? | ZeroHedge
- New World Order - Is Asia’s New Bank a Threat to Western Power and the U.S. Dollar? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Silicon valley and legacy payment companies are locked in a battle to control the... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The antitrust ruling against Microsoft was the top of the dot-com boom. History could repeat... | Business Insider
- Former Afghan... | Business Insider
- PGA golfer made what is being called the craziest birdie in golf history | Business Insider
- THE APP-STORE MARKETING REPORT: User Acquisition, Retention, And Strategies For... | Business Insider