Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Gets Paid? IMF Agrees $17bn Loan To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- MoRon MoRoN MoRoN! | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- 302 Reasons To Jump Ship | ZeroHedge
- A Memorable Restaurant Scene | iBankCoin.com
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Awesome Starbucks Menu Items You Can't Get In America | Business Insider
- Top Tech And Business 'Thought... | Business Insider
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant And Adventurer Dies... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Just This Week Reed Hastings Said Amazon Isn't Netflix's Real Competition | Business Insider
- Here's Why The EU Isn't Going To Approve Tough Sanctions On Russia Right Now | Business Insider
- 3 Red Sox Players Slept At Fenway Park Sunday Night To Avoid Monday-Morning Traffic | Business Insider