Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
- Kunstler Warns "Disassembly Of This Vast Array Of Rackets Will Cause Dangerous Friction" | ZeroHedge
- Pope Francis Warns Against "Saviours" Like Hitler, But Says "We Must Wait And See" On Trump | ZeroHedge
- The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker | ZeroHedge
- Aetna's Takeover Of Humana Blocked As Anticompetitive | ZeroHedge
- Building a financial defense line strategically | ZeroHedge
- Trump Wins The Unions: Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal, Labor Chiefs Describe "Incredible" Meeting With Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump: Phone call with Israel's Netanyahu was 'very... | Business Insider
- A grassroots movement aiming to help Democrats take back the House is going... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Everything that used to make sense in... | Business Insider
- Trump's protectionist rhetoric boosts safety plays | Business Insider
- America's millennials stuck in their parents' basement may finally be able... | Business Insider
- Google Voice just got its first major update in five years (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The 'Deploraball' bash laid bare the fractious tension between the 'new right... | Business Insider