Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Were European Bonds Mispriced in 2012 or are they Now? | ZeroHedge
- Is There Capitalism After Cronyism? | ZeroHedge
- A Few Comments on the Technical Condition of the Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 Reasons You Should Spend Some Time In The Sun This Weekend | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 50 Days Of War In Gaza May Cost Israel Dearly | Business Insider
- England 227 all out against India in third ODI | Business Insider
- It's No Coincidence -- Stocks and Auto Sales Are Both Frothy | TheStreet.com
- 22 Executives Who Wake Up Really Early | Business Insider