Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Something Stinks Here" - CrowdStrike Revises, Retracts Parts Of Explosive Russian Hacking Report | ZeroHedge
- The Transformation Of Our Nation Into A Surveillance State Is Almost Complete | ZeroHedge
- Why US Home Prices May Get More Expensive This Year | Financial Sense
- Death At Your Door: Knock-And-Talk Police Tactics Rip A Hole In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- New Study Says Robots Took All Of Detroit's Jobs, Not Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Capitol Police Open Fire On Truck Driver Who Tried Running Over Police Officers; Driver In Custody | ZeroHedge
- Giulio Meotti: Islam, Not Christianity, Is Saturating Europe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fox News analyst behind Trump's explosive... | Business Insider
- 'They make our nation less safe': Sessions... | Business Insider
- The world's biggest ad-buying firm has jumped on... | Business Insider
- Some of the biggest hedge funds are closing — here's what it takes to launch one today | Business Insider
- Fashion mogul Chris Burch built a five-star resort on a... | Business Insider
- An Iraqi refugee family may be deported from the US over... | Business Insider
- NUNES: 'We're going to do an investigation with or... | Business Insider