Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Good On You, Alexis Tsipras (Part 1) | ZeroHedge
- First-Time Homebuyers Are Jumping Back in the Market | Financial Sense
- Greece Asks For 2-Year Bailout From ESM, Merkel Promptly Shoots It Down | ZeroHedge
- "Off The Grid" Indicators Suggest US Economy Not Ready For 'Liftoff' | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Turmoil To End Q2 With Worst Run Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished SNB: Euro Storms Back To Unchanged | ZeroHedge
- Strap In! China Is Crashing Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran talks eagerly await foreign minister's... | Business Insider
- Sony plunges 8.25% on massive share sale plan | Business Insider
- The world's oldest global finance organization thinks central banks could be causing a... | Business Insider
- Facebook opens its first ad sales office in Africa (FB) | Business Insider
- Liberia announces return of Ebola, with one new death | Business Insider
- Remember talk of Russia abandoning Assad? Not so fast ... | Business Insider
- Why Stormtroopers look different in 'Star Wars: The Force... | Business Insider