Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTF Chart Of The Day: VIX "Noise" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Look Who Is Buddy-Buddy With Russia Nowadays | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Harbinger Jefferies Reports Q4 Bloodbath: 73% Plunge In Fixed Income Revenue, 45% Drop In Equities | ZeroHedge
- No Fade Today | iBankCoin.com
- Algos Spooked After Yellen Says "Almost All Participants" See 2015 Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- What Hindenburg Omens and an Oil Crash Mean | Financial Sense
- Stocks Bounce But Credit & Crude Continue Slide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- We Surveyed People About Smartwatches And Their Answers Reveal Why This Market Will... | Business Insider
- IT DIDN'T WORK: RUSSIAN RUBLE COLLAPSES AFTER LATE-NIGHT... | Business Insider
- Children's cartoons 'deadlier' than films for... | Business Insider
- Syrian Hackers Got Into This News Website And Threatened... | Business Insider
- 15 Overlay Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World... | Business Insider
- T-Mobile Has A Really Good Data Plan Offer Starting Next Year (TMUS) | Business Insider