Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Bad News For European Banks? ECB Leaks "Firm Support For A Deposit Rate Cut" | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Obama's Recovery: Carrier Moving 1400 Jobs To Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Fish: The Overlooked Destabilizer in the South China Sea | Financial Sense
- Stop Bashing Banks, Please | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Continue to Show Signs of Stress - Caution Warranted | Financial Sense
- Here's What Julian Assange Thinks About Voting For Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- The Curious Case Of The "Strong" January Retail Sales: It Was All In The Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán is willing to testify on behalf of Kate del Castillo... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular emojis in every state | Business Insider
- Donald Trump and Univision reached a... | Business Insider
- A food scientist explains how to make the crispiest fried chicken in the world... | Business Insider
- How a man solved the 30-year-old mystery of his own... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, VIAB, AMZN) | Business Insider
- The life and awesomeness of Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos (AMZN) | Business Insider