Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak "Greatest Fool" | ZeroHedge
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- FX: Ranges Persist, though Sterling is Exceptional | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- Massive "Meteor-Like" Explosion Lights Up North Russian Night Sky | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Teenager Shot After Cutting Line At Foot... | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER:... | Business Insider
- Why The Price Of My Banh Mi Went Up | Business Insider
- What Marijuana Does To Your Body And Brain | Business Insider
- Teen Suspended For Asking Miss America To Prom During A School Assembly... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- How 10 Of The Most Dominant Athletes Alive Spend Their Millions | Business Insider