Robot Stocks to Buy for 2014
Making the cut are iRobot (IRBT), Amazon (AMZN), Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) and others.
Beep boo beep. R2-D2 and his friends are going to run the world very soon. Drones dropping off goods. Robots running in the woods and cleaning your floors. It's coming.
ARAY wins out of this line-up. ARAY’s continued success in improving product order momentum in the fiscal first quarter, reflecting healthy adoption of new products. In the last one year, the company has launched two new revolutionary products in the market, viz. the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems. Further, the company’s restructuring efforts and healthy service gross margin are also helping it to stabilize.
Robot Commerce Stocks to buy: IRBT, GOOG, AMZN
We like IRBT the best, then AMZN. However AMZN is years away from getting its drones of the ground, they still have the leg up. GOOG has too many other moving parts to cash in on the craze. Go with IRBT.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Official: Chinese Buyers Have Left The U.S. Housing Market | ZeroHedge
- Iran's Ayatollah Pens Letter To Western Youth: "You Should Know That Terror Has Been Supported By Certain Great Powers" | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will Dwarf 2008 | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- ISIS Oil Trade Full Frontal: "Raqqa's Rockefellers", Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, And The Israel Connection | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Activists vandalized 600... | Business Insider
- Change in Thanksgiving weekend spending stumps retailers | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season finale recreates a huge scene from the... | Business Insider
- AD says Miles to stay, LSU beats Texas A&M 19-7 | Business Insider
- UK, EU leaders to discuss technicalities of a 'Brexit... | Business Insider
- We flew to the airport like the 1% — on the 'Uber of helicopters' | Business Insider