The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Americans Are A Conquered People" | ZeroHedge
- Detroit, Fresh Out Of Bankruptcy, Discovers $195M Pension Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- More Young Americans Live With Their Parents Than At Any Time Since The Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Broken Economy - 25 Years Of Failed "Stimulus" & "Temporary Illusions" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Responds To Damaging State Department Report | ZeroHedge
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Ridiculous and frankly shameful': CNN's Jake Tapper... | Business Insider
- Elijah Wood clarifies comments about child-actor abuse in Hollywood | Business Insider
- This Italian concept electric sport bike could be recharged in 30 minutes | Business Insider
- There are rare deals on Sonos' exceptional speakers today | Business Insider
- Too many Americans tell themselves the same dumb lie... | Business Insider
- Trump is putting as little effort as possible into... | Business Insider
- TAG deploys new initiative to counter ad fraud | Business Insider