The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- Neither the US Nor China Will be an Engine For Global Growth Next Year | ZeroHedge
- United States Of China: In Which States Is Your Landlord Most Likely To Be Chinese | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- Eluding the Illusion | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- High Yield Corporate Algo Gone Wild | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LeBron James Is Hyper-Aware Of Body Language After Spending The Summer Researching... | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider
- REPORT: 25 Banks Are About To Fail Europe's Biggest Ever... | Business Insider
- Man with 'Islamic extremist leanings' attacks NY... | Business Insider
- It's Not Just The Accounts: Absolutely EVERYTHING Is Going Wrong At Tesco Right Now | Business Insider
- Sharapova blows chance at year-end number one | Business Insider
- Netflix’s Next New Show Looks Shrouded In Mystery | Business Insider