The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chicago Records "Most Violent Month In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- The Apotheosis Of Bubble Finance - Folly Of The FANGs, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & A Confident Consumer Send Stocks Lower, USD Higher | ZeroHedge
- 4 Millennials, 4 Salaries: Survey Finds Millennials At All Income Levels Happy, Self-Assured And Completely Delusional | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat, Global Stocks Higher As Dollar Resumes Rise | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Why Everyone Should Have Left Wyoming With A Smile | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This kitchen gadget made my steak taste like it was from a four-star... | Business Insider
- The 17 highest-paying jobs for people who don't mind sitting at a desk all day | Business Insider
- How I traveled to 8 countries in Europe and Asia with... | Business Insider
- 13 MLB teams are still battling for the final 5 playoff spots | Business Insider
- Trump slammed over tweets about the death of Dwyane Wade’s cousin... | Business Insider
- There are going to be fewer Wall Street stock analysts in the future,... | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider