The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traders Throw In The Towel On March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Infrastructure Stocks Tumble On Report Trump May Delay Infrastructure Bill Until 2018 | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In Every News Editor's Office Across America | ZeroHedge
- Gallup Finds Americans' Hostility To Russia Soared After Obama's 2012 Re-Election | ZeroHedge
- Orgy Enthusiast Bill Maher Defends Statutory Rape On Several Occasions - "The Crime Is That We Didn't Get It On Videotape" | ZeroHedge
- The 5 Key Things To Watch For In Today's Fed Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia, And The Petrodollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Toll Brothers beats and raises the low end of its deliveries forecast (TOL) | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: It's possible that Warren Buffett will buy an... | Business Insider
- Longtime Apple PR veteran Nat Kerris has nabbed a big job at Edelman | Business Insider
- Companies are cashing in on chat apps | Business Insider
- The elevation of Steve Bannon to the National... | Business Insider
- Any guy who doesn't like long underwear hasn't tried this company's... | Business Insider
- These Bluetooth headphones can hold their... | Business Insider