The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Silver Surge To New Cycle Highs After China Strengthens Yuan By Most In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
- Krugman's Solution Is "The Fiscal Equivalent Of War" - Japan Agrees | ZeroHedge
- Question Everything? | ZeroHedge
- The Future Of America? – More Than Half Of All Adults Under-30 Now Reject Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- One More Casualty Of The 9/11 Farce - The Petrodollar | ZeroHedge
- Debt Is Growing Faster Than Cash Flow By The Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- "Nobody Knows Anything" - The Battle Of The Oil Analysts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Canada's Boeing challenger just made a blockbuster deal with Delta (DAL, bbdb... | Business Insider
- Mobile gaming is about to become the undisputed king of the jungle | Business Insider
- Yale will keep the name of a fervent advocate of slavery on one of its... | Business Insider
- Ford beats, has best-ever quarter for profits (f) | Business Insider
- Authorities are reportedly focusing on painkiller use in investigation of Prince's... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs just made another big change in its trading business | Business Insider