The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 107 Nobel Laureates Demand Greenpeace Stop Opposing GMOs... Because "We're Scientists" | ZeroHedge
- Is A New Banking Crisis Imminent? Recent Rise In Delinquency Rates Is Shocking | ZeroHedge
- Clinton's Plan For Millennials: Loan Forgiveness | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit | Financial Sense
- Two Warning Signs That This Bounce is Not to Be trusted | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Aftermath - Here's What Will Happen Next | ZeroHedge
- This Is Where Whites In America Are A Minority | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Not what I’d call a Republican': Prominent GOP Trump critic explains... | Business Insider
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff says he won't... | Business Insider
- Siri watched the 'Game of Thrones' finale — and she has a lot to say about it... | Business Insider
- The song 'American Pie' explains the Brexit vote shockingly well | Business Insider
- 'It's a free ad!': Donald Trump thanks Hillary Clinton for... | Business Insider
- Brazil’s embattled president could see herself... | Business Insider
- People are sharing less on Instagram, according to a new report | Business Insider