The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Breadth Breakdown Bodes Badly For Budding Bulls | ZeroHedge
- Fish: The Overlooked Destabilizer in the South China Sea | Financial Sense
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
- "Exceptional" America Is Number 1 Again | ZeroHedge
- The Hidden Agenda Behind Saudi Arabia’s Market Share Strategy | ZeroHedge
- This Is The NIRP "Doom Loop" That Threatens To Wipeout Banks And The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Raymond James Analyst Is Out With A Major Bearish Call | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the Air Force’s 10 most expensive planes to... | Business Insider
- Share buybacks are exploding —here's how you can enjoy the ride | Business Insider
- State department releases more than 1,000 pages of Hillary Clinton's emails... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- UBS has made a big hire in fixed income | Business Insider
- France will evict nearly 1,000 people from the 'jungle... | Business Insider
- This photographer will help you immortalize all of your favorite belongings | Business Insider