The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Day After Recommending the Veritaseum Leveraged Macro Trade Against Goldman's Earnings, 50% Profit! | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Limps Higher After "Weather" Crash, New Orders Tumble To 2 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Putting The Real Story Of Energy & The Economy Together | ZeroHedge
- Let it Blow Up in Their Faces, Rather than in Ours | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 400 Points, Gives Up All Post-Payrolls Gains | ZeroHedge
- Four Reasons Bull Market in China May Push Higher | Financial Sense
- When The ECB Starts Buying Corporate Bonds And Stocks Here's Where It Should Look | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The $45 billion mega-merger between Comcast and Time... | Business Insider
- A Marine Corps helicopter made an emergency landing on a popular San... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators say they already know the ending to the show... | Business Insider
- This Western starring Michael Fassbender is hilarious, violent, and awesome | Business Insider
- Suicide bomber kills 22 outside bank in E.... | Business Insider
- Cathedral service to mourn 150 victims of Germanwings... | Business Insider