The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: The State Causes The Poverty It Later Claims To Solve | ZeroHedge
- Why The Fed Won’t Taper In December | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Does the FDA Think You’re Stupid? | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Throws In The Bearish Towel: His Full Must-Read Letter | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Eurozone Output PMI and GDP | Financial Sense
- 401K Investors Should Move to Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FLECKENSTEIN: Everyone Betting On Bitcoin Will Lose All Of Their Money | Business Insider
- Meet The Startup That's Going To Make Eggs (Yes, Eggs) Obsolete | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- ... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 28 Images Bring You Up Close To A Creepy Abandoned Soviet-Era Circus... | Business Insider