The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The American Public Supports Torture … Because They Don’t Know THIS | ZeroHedge
- Deciphering Yellen's Rub-Goldbergian Message | ZeroHedge
- A Pessimist's Guide To The World In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
- Socialist On The Line Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- An Interesting Play Off Cheap Brent and The Destruction of US Oil Production | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Couple Got Stuck In Their... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Messaging Apps Are Such A Big Deal | Business Insider
- A Man Who Lost Both Arms 40 Years Ago Is Making... | Business Insider
- Take Goldman Sachs' Christmas Crossword And Find Out How Well You Remember 2014... | Business Insider
- The Real Reasons Trader Joe's Wine Is So Cheap | Business Insider
- The Best Places To Take A First Date, According To... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank's Top Economist Declares The 'Chart Of The Decade' | Business Insider