The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In the Count Room for This Sector | iBankCoin.com
- The Time Is Ripe For A False-Flag Attack On American Soil | ZeroHedge
- The Credit Gradient | ZeroHedge
- "Sand Is The New Gold"? | ZeroHedge
- Why Americans Are So Sensitive To Even The Smallest Increase In Prices | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Short Treasurys? (Spoiler: Pretty Much Everyone) | ZeroHedge
- The Economics Of Perpetual War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Term Of The Day: 'Google Dorking' (GOOG) | Business Insider
- College Bookstore Accidentally Hands Out... | Business Insider
- Science Proves It: Koozies Keep Beer Colder | Business Insider
- Trinh-Duc stuns Clermont with last-gasp penalty | Business Insider
- Despite Similar Careers, Roger Federer Is Well Ahead Of Serena Williams In... | Business Insider
- WHITE HOUSE TO PUTIN: Don't 'Even Think About Messing Around'... | Business Insider