The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- US Government Entitlements - The Sixth Biggest Economy On Earth | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- Turkey Surrounds, Blocks Access To NATO's Incirlik Airbase Amid Speculation Of Second Coup | ZeroHedge
- What Alan Greenspan Is Most Worried About | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Promises "I'm Not Here To Take Away Your Guns" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Putin is watching happily from the sidelines as NATO tears itself apart | Business Insider
- Russell Westbrook had a vague but curious reaction when asked... | Business Insider
- There will be 24 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- African startups are using SMS to build apps for 'dumb... | Business Insider
- Big Pharma is jacking up the price of the 'antidote' to the overdose... | Business Insider
- THE FALSE... | Business Insider