The Romney Rally that Could Be
Sometimes history does repeat itself and during these extreme uncertain times, having a Republican President could save our stocks. We would all love to believe that Obama can be re-elected and the job that is needed to get America back on course. As an investor, I'd rather have my 401(k) increase and my personal portfolio recover to my 2008 level and more.
Fellow Masters, the rational educated American will vote for the right candidate to get the job done. Right now we need direction and the market needs certainty more than volatility. Take a gander at what the Dow Jones did in 1980 the year Ronald Reagan was voted into the White House. The chart is a thing of beauty and all of us would benefit greatly if history could repeat itself with Mitt Romney as President.
If the Republicans were in total control we could finally get things done in Washington. With our elected officials actually working together we could experience the Reagan effect of 1980. That's when the stock market went on an incredible rally despite a bad macro environment.
This fellow Master is warming up to the idea of voting Republican just for the possibility of a 'Romney Rally'.
Check out Businessinsider.com for their article on the subject and Barclay's believes it could happen. I pray it does.
DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL INDEX IN 1980
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lake Mead Water Level Mysteriously Plunges After Nevada Quake | ZeroHedge
- Drilling Efficiency To Keep Oil Prices Low | ZeroHedge
- ‘Titanic’ Global Economy May “Collapse” Warn HSBC - Gold Is Lifeboat | ZeroHedge
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Traders Are Buying Gold & Silver At Fastest Pace In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Honda's incredible new private jet took 30 years to develop and... | Business Insider
- Samsung is going into total meltdown (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Malaysia PM 'deeply concerned' by mass graves | Business Insider
- How one woman turned her side gig into a business that earns $12,000 a month | Business Insider
- Fukushima operator wins Qatar utility contract | Business Insider
- Peace activists make rare crossing of North-South... | Business Insider
- Millennials have a clear favorite when asked which tech company is their 'ideal... | Business Insider