3 Short Squeeze Stocks
Mastery has you covered for the next leg up.If the indices breaks out to more multi-year highs like we think they are going to, these 3 high-interest short stocks should see a squeeze.
They are AK Steel (AKS), Pandora Radio (P), and InnerWorkings (INWK).
AK Steel (AKS) Short Interest: 30%
Let's face it, basic materials stocks such as AKS were a great short this year. The Dow Jones Global Basic Materials Total Stock Market Index(DWGBS) is down 15% in the last 6 months. However, it's up 5% in the last month and it just broke the 3,000 level.
Our thesis is with basic materials on the rise, AKS will rise with them. Couple that with the fact that AKS has 30% short interest and you have the recipe for big gains. Shares could see resistance around $7 and I'd place my stops below support at around $5.45.
Over the past 12 months AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS) shares have traded between $4.44 and its 52-week high of $10.33. AK Steel Holding Corp shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -8.48.
Pandora Radio (P) Short Interest: 16%
Pandora (P) reports earnings on August 29th. If history is any indicator, there will be some short covering before their earnings call. Look to get in and out for a quick trade but we don't recommend holding Pandora through earnings - you could get Groupon'd. Look to book a quick gain up to $11 and place your stops just below $9.
Over the past 12 months Pandora Media Inc (P) shares have traded between $7.83 and its 52-week high of $15.98. Pandora Media Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 0 and EPS of -0.21.
InnerWorkings (INWK) Short Interest: 18%
Great looking chart, just now bouncing off the support at the bottom of its channel. Look for shares to trade north of $15 and place your stops below $12.
Over the past 12 months Innerworkings Inc (INWK) shares have traded between $6.66 and its 52-week high of $13.95. Innerworkings Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 34.5 and EPS of 0.37.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Wall Street Expects From Apple Today, And Why It Is So Critical For The Entire Tech Sector | ZeroHedge
- Did "The Russians" Hack The DMV Too? Statewide California Systems Down Due To "Major Computer Outage" | ZeroHedge
- Bullion Banks "pass the parcel" on El Salvador’s Gold Reserves | ZeroHedge
- 125 Arrested As Dakota Pipeline Protests Grow Hostile; Media Drones Shot Down By Police | ZeroHedge
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Rise To 2006 Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Loonie Soars After BOC's Poloz Says Fiscal Stimulus Has Eased Pressure For Lower Rates | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People who travel alone might actually be more intelligent | Business Insider
- Twitter switched its earnings to 4 a.m. Pacific Time...and the memes are... | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee slams Donald Trump's pro-life comments: He's 'confused abortions with bear... | Business Insider
- A coffee expert shares the 6 things every coffee drinker should have | Business Insider
- Larry Page's 'flying car' was spotted in the wild and it just... | Business Insider
- An analyst thinks China's enormous debt isn... | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: Here's why assistants on phones are better... | Business Insider