Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Majority Of Germans Think The Media Is Controlled By Political, Economic Elites | ZeroHedge
- Will Turkey Become An "Islamic State"? | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Warns Further Upside For Crude Hard To Achieve After Market "Change Of Focus" | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Support For Anti-Muslim AfD Hits Record High As 60% Agree That "Islam Does Not Belong In Germany" | ZeroHedge
- Economist: US Won't Tip Into Recession Until 2019 (If the Fed Doesn't Mess Things Up) | Financial Sense
- How A Collapse In South America Could Trigger Martial Law In The U.S. | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A UPenn psychologist says there's one trait more important... | Business Insider
- SpaceX just stuck an even tougher landing | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett made a startling confession that goes against everything you'... | Business Insider
- Subway is facing 2 problems that are wrecking its business | Business Insider
- Tons of people received a 'leaked memo'... | Business Insider
- Here's what actually happens to your body after you die | Business Insider
- BILLIONAIRE BARRY DILLER: Donald Trump is 'evil' | Business Insider