Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold and Silver’s Time Will Come Again, but There’s More Pain Ahead for Now | Financial Sense
- Hugh Hendry Live 1: "It Felt Like The Sun Only Rose To Humiliate Me" | ZeroHedge
- 21 Facts That Prove That Government Dependence Is Out Of Control In America | ZeroHedge
- Young and Dumb Again | Financial Sense
- Fed Hints It Won't Bail Out Stocks Next Time | ZeroHedge
- Crossing The Keynesian Streams: Broken Windows And Gushing Liquidity All In One | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Live 2: "QE 'Worked' By Redistributing Wealth Not Creating It" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch These Second Graders React To The New 'Average' Barbie | Business Insider
- A third of women globally victims of domestic violence:... | Business Insider
- Phil Mickelson Is Losing 20 Pounds By Working Out At 5:30 AM And Cutting Carbs, Dairy, And... | Business Insider
- Davis Cup win would be special for Federer | Business Insider
- Airbag maker Takata faces tough day on Capitol Hill | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Tim Duncan's New Foot Locker Commercial Is Great | Business Insider