Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Varoufakis' Father Defends His Son After EU Praises "Significant Progress" Without Finance Minister | ZeroHedge
- THe PieD PiPeR OF BuLL$HiT... | ZeroHedge
- How British Elections Represent the State of Europe | Financial Sense
- Clean Energy: China’s New Strategy for Growth | Financial Sense
- One Man's Message To Americans - "Start Giving A Damn!" | ZeroHedge
- Dennis Gartman's Latest Trade Recommendation | ZeroHedge
- GDP Weaker Than Expected | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- People are furious about this year's 'borderline racist' Met Gala theme | Business Insider
- Tesla is officially in the used car business | Business Insider
- The evolutionary reason humans crave sugar | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Apple has an amazing opportunity to completely change TV if it... | Business Insider