Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- U.S. Shale Boom May Come to Abrupt End | Financial Sense
- DuMB AND DuMBKoPF... | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Drivers | ZeroHedge
- Superpower Blunders: Czechoslovakia In 1938 | ZeroHedge
- ECB Threatens Athens With Bank Funding Cutoff If No Deal In One Month: February 28 Is Now D-Day For Greece | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Corruption Probe Pivots To Bankers As Manufacturing Contracts At Fastest Pace Since August 2012 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China wants to become the world's banker | Business Insider
- 12 ways to save your iPhone's battery (AAPL) | Business Insider
- IBM is giving its CEO a big bonus again despite the company's tumbling stock... | Business Insider
- This haunting domestic violence ad will be the first of its kind to air... | Business Insider
- The unusual place this serial tech entrepreneur gets his best ideas | Business Insider
- REVEALED: A breakdown of the demographics for each of the different social networks | Business Insider
- Trading Radar... | StreetInsider.com