Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trade Ideas For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- I’ve Got Good News and Bad News | iBankCoin.com
- David Tepper Follows Baupost In Returning Excess Cash To Investors | ZeroHedge
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: What's Bad For America Is Good For... Washington, D.C. | ZeroHedge
- JPM Comes Out Against Bernanke's Helicopter: "Raising Inflation Expectations Is A Bad Idea" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gold Is Falling Out Of Bed Again | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: People Watch A Lot Of TV | Business Insider
- Here's How A Bunch Of Websites Break Down For Mobile Usage Vs. Desktop | Business Insider
- ECB LEAVES RATES UNCHANGED | Business Insider
- Don't Believe Porn Addiction Is Real? Check Out These Numbers | Business Insider
- Thailand Secretly Sells Myanmar Refugees To Human... | Business Insider
- Here's The Best View Ever Of Saturn's Mysterious... | Business Insider