Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do You Even GoPro, Bro? | iBankCoin.com
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Preview: Dashboards, Dissent, & "Degree-Of-Accommodation" Differences | ZeroHedge
- Winding Roads | iBankCoin.com
- Is This China's QE? | ZeroHedge
- Let the Allocation Commence | iBankCoin.com
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- 3 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts | TheStreet.com
- Goldman Sachs Is Granting A Teen Cancer Patient's Wish To Be An Investment Banker... | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Companies Have A Big Opportunity To Go... | Business Insider
- 25 Gorgeous Pools Everyone Should Swim In Once | Business Insider
- Google Apps Customers No Longer Need A Google+ Account To Use Hangouts | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek