Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks Drop, End Worst Month Since August 2009; US Equity Futures Flat | ZeroHedge
- Why Do So Many Working Age Americans Choose Not To Enter The Workforce? | ZeroHedge
- Crude Tumbles Near $46 Handle As US Oil Rig Count Rises For 2nd Week | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Shocker: Quarterly Increase In Wages Is Smallest On Record | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Miss ECB Payment As Germany Says Bailout Timeline Is Unrealistic | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Top? Private Equity "Exits" Surge To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Al-Qaeda in Syria attacks US-trained rebel base | Business Insider
- Florida's giant snails prove to be a slippery foe | Business Insider
- NBA player Deron Williams is selling his NYC penthouse for $18 million more than he... | Business Insider
- Part number 'confirms' debris is from Boeing 777 | Business Insider
- My life has not been the same since I started using this amazing meditation app | Business Insider
- Here's where the opportunity is in commodities | Business Insider
- Why a law meant to protect college... | Business Insider