Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Housing Bubble's Silver Lining | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: U.S. Household Debt Has Barely Fallen | Financial Sense
- Jackson Hole: Janet Yellen Is The Wrong Chairperson For the Fed | ZeroHedge
- Russia Explains Why It Rushed Entry Of Humanitarian Convoy | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: Ignoring Food Price Pressures Could Be a Mistake | Financial Sense
- Fed-Driven Complacency Sparks Record Streak Of VIX-Selling Inflows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea Handler Is Reportedly Making $10 Million For New Netflix Deal | Business Insider
- Here Are The Odds On Who Will Win At Monday's Emmy Awards | Business Insider
- The States Where Students Scored The Highest On AP Exams | Business Insider
- James Foley's Parents: 'He Wanted The World To Know How People Were Suffering... | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn Just Disclosed A Huge Stake In Hertz (HTZ) | Business Insider
- Fed Reveals What Could Bring Earlier Rate Hikes (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- We Just Witnessed A Historic Month For Commercial Aircraft Orders (BA) | Business Insider