Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World Bank Maintains Oil Price Forecast At $55 | Financial Sense
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- Gas Prices In North Korea Shoot Up 83% As China Mulls Oil Embargo | Financial Sense
- UN To Trump: Obamacare Repeal Would Violate "International Law"; Would Also Be Racist | ZeroHedge
- Here's Who NATO Will Probably Be Fighting If There's A World War III | ZeroHedge
- Consider Yourselves Lucky You're Not A Canadian FX Trader | ZeroHedge
- Tesla's Musk Aspires to Create "Counter for Skynet" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This ingenious illustration reveals how much space we give to cars | Business Insider
- Money is pouring into the world's hottest investment product at nearly a record-setting... | Business Insider
- Apple's top manufacturing partner will meet with... | Business Insider
- This new women’s clothing brand takes all the guesswork out of shopping... | Business Insider
- Traders are looking at a popular stock market measure all wrong (SPY,... | Business Insider
- Here's why Serena Joy is much younger in Hulu's version of 'The... | Business Insider
- 'FYRE FESTIVAL ON:' Some attendees of the cursed $12,000... | Business Insider