Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth | Financial Sense
- BofA: This Entire Rally Has Been Institutions Selling To "Animal Spirited" Retail Investors | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- Breslow: "Memo To Traders: The Fed Is Making This Up As They Go Along" | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Propagandist David Brock Suffers Heart Attack | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A professor built an AI teaching assistant for... | Business Insider
- A relationship expert says anyone can start using her best tip to create a... | Business Insider
- 13 smart 10-minute money decisions our coworkers wish they'd made sooner | Business Insider
- Running backs are becoming the most replaceable position in the NFL, and they... | Business Insider
- This is the biggest mistake you can make when dressing 'business casual' | Business Insider
- Here are the countries that are most and least prepared for a cyberattack | Business Insider
- A battleground stock for Wall Street's short sellers... | Business Insider