Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September | Financial Sense
- Coal For The Win | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Warns This Extreme Indicator "Is Rare Outside Of A Recession" | ZeroHedge
- Malaysia Bans The Color Yellow As Protests Swell Into The Hundreds Of Thousands | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News From Tom DeMark: "We Should See The Market Drift Lower For The Next Month" | ZeroHedge
- Forget China - Oil Price Is Main Driver Of Market Turmoil | ZeroHedge
- The Age Of Voodoo Finance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia and China could be 'making it impossible for the US to hide' its... | Business Insider
- Trash to treatise: NYC professor sees meaning in garbage | Business Insider
- 12 apps you need to plan the perfect wedding | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- The weekend is over, and we're tumbling again (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Nearly all seabirds will have ingested plastic by 2050 | Business Insider
- American anti-dolphin-hunt activist arrested in Japan | Business Insider