Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Needs to Sell Gas More Than EU Needs to Buy It | Financial Sense
- "When Does The Party End?”" - Goldman Finds Revenue Multiples Have Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- Trimming a Piece of That Mullet | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How 2 Passengers Were Able To Board The... | Business Insider
- No One Wants To Talk About How Unprepared The Baby Boomers Are For Retirement | Business Insider
- I ♥ New York Logo Designer Made A Gorgeous Psychedelic 'Mad Men' Season 7 Poster | Business Insider
- First Comparison: BMW i3 vs. Chevrolet Volt | TheStreet.com
- 12 Actors Who Should Rejuvenate Their Careers With TV Shows | Business Insider
- Why a US Airways Pilot Kept American Pilots From His Jumpseat | TheStreet.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek