Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Explaining The Latest Chaos In UK Politics | ZeroHedge
- Two Warning Signs That This Bounce is Not to Be trusted | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Sanders: The World Is Rejecting Globalization | ZeroHedge
- CCTV Camera Captures Moment Of Istanbul Airport Explosion As Suicide Attacker Blows Himself Up | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jun 29, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: June 29 | ZeroHedge
- Health Care Costs Are Rising Sharply, And It Will Get Much Worse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cubs manager Joe Maddon used a wacky scheme where he played... | Business Insider
- People are taking longer to upgrade their smartphones (TMUS, S... | Business Insider
- A common job-interview question about money is a trap, and you should never... | Business Insider
- A self-made millionaire explains why he's 'broke... | Business Insider
- 7 trips worth getting in shape for | Business Insider
- These three companies will dominate the Internet of Things (... | Business Insider
- There's a parasite in China sucking up money faster than the... | Business Insider