Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Are Doing Fantastic This Morning | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Q1 2014 Reader Survey | FundMyMutualFund
- My #1, Back Up the Truck Now, Idea | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Troops, APCs Storm Occupied Slavyansk | ZeroHedge
- Behind The Fed's Monetary Curtain: Wizards? Or Scarecrows Who "Do An Awful Lot Of Talking" | ZeroHedge
- The US Economy In Pictures | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are The Most Ridiculous Things Microsoft's... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Fashion Designer Buys... | Business Insider
- Paul Walker’s Two Brothers Will Fill In For Actor In... | Business Insider
- Most Mom-And-Pop Investors Don't Understand The Difference Between Mutual Funds... | Business Insider
- Seeking A Finance Director For Business Insider | Business Insider
- Kass Katch: Buy Ocwen Financial | TheStreet.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek