Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 196: Tim Ferriss – What I Learned From Tim Ferriss’s ‘Tools of Titans’ | Altucher Confidential
- Hope and Caution | Financial Sense
- A Banana Republic In The Making - "The Glue Of Reason In India Is Flaking" | ZeroHedge
- Power To The People: John Lennon's Legacy Lives On | ZeroHedge
- Did The US-Led Coalition Give The Coordinates Of A Russian Aleppo Hospital To Al-Qaeda For A Missile Attack | ZeroHedge
- Is Janet Yellen Sabotaging The Trump Administration? | ZeroHedge
- China Newspapers Blast "Diplomatic Rookie" Trump For "Inability To Keep His Mouth Shut" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider
- Thailand will investigate the BBC on suspicion of... | Business Insider
- 13 signs you have a work spouse, even if doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- A self-made millionaire shares 3 wealth-building... | Business Insider
- Volkswagen is launching on-demand shuttle services in 2017 to... | Business Insider
- Two months after the Galaxy Note 7 debacle, this is the best... | Business Insider