Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Futures Tumble 1.5% At Open: ES Down 33, Brent Under $60 | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Blackswansville | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Taking Full Advantage Of Greek Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Presenting The ECB's "Tools" To Stem Contagion | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: ECB Hikes Greek ELA Haircuts; Full "Depositor Bail-In" Sensitivity Analysis | ZeroHedge
- Monday Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, Back In Obama Legacy-Land | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We just got the clearest warning yet that Greece could... | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how religion spread across the world | Business Insider
- Science says having a challenging job could protect you from cognitive decline | Business Insider
- World powers begin talks to seal Iran nuclear deal | Business Insider
- 'Terminator Genisys' had a rough weekend at the box office | Business Insider
- European stocks slide at open after Greek 'No' vote | Business Insider
- The hacked surveillance company with... | Business Insider