Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Before and After Effects of Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- Number Of Middle Age Californians Living With Their Parents Soars | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Pop 2.0: Remodeling Collapses To 1 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman Blasts "America's Housing Fiasco Is On You, Alan Greenspan" | ZeroHedge
- Sergey Lavrov: "If Russian Troops Or People Attacked, We'll Retaliate" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 23 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pro-Russian Militia Have Kidnapped A Vice Reporter — US '... | Business Insider
- 5 College Debt Myths You Can't Afford to Believe | TheStreet.com
- 11 Awesome Starbucks Menu Items You Can't Get In America | Business Insider
- There's A Restaurant In China Where All The Food Is Prepared And Served By Robots | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings... | StreetInsider.com
- 15 Gorgeous Retro-Future Photos From The 1964 World's Fair | Business Insider
- Australia To Buy 58 More F-35 Fighter Jets For $11.6 Billion | Business Insider