Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Fiat Money Quantity" & $11,000 Gold | ZeroHedge
- New Reuters Poll Shows That 70% Of Republicans Think The Election Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- Third Wave Of Internet Cyber Attacks Lauched, Dyn Warns | ZeroHedge
- "The Outcome Is Undeniable" - Global Debt Investors Face Reality Of A World Devoid Of Options | ZeroHedge
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mark Cuban’s first impressions of Trump 17 years ago provide a window into how he... | Business Insider
- Syrian army and Russian jets halt Aleppo... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 14 great winter boots to get before they sell out | Business Insider
- Emptying your inbox might feel good, but it's not making you any more successful... | Business Insider
- The new TV version of Superman is the best Man of Steel we’ve had in decades | Business Insider
- A $3.8 trillion fund-management giant has a fix for the bond market | Business Insider