Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Search Helicopter Downed Near Syrian Border By US-Made Anti-Tank Missile, Rebels Claim | ZeroHedge
- Syrian Rebels Destroy Russian Helicopter With US-Supplied Anti-Tank Missile | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Is The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry? | ZeroHedge
- Kiss Christmas Goodbye | ZeroHedge
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- US Backed "Rebels" Execute Russian Pilots While Parachuting, Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- The True Meaning Of Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ohio State moves to end annual lake jump after student... | Business Insider
- 3 Russian journalists injured in Syria | Business Insider
- ESPN is losing subscribers by the millions | Business Insider
- Kerry condemns Palestinian attacks as he meets Israel PM... | Business Insider
- Court: Sherri Shepherd can't get out of surrogacy... | Business Insider
- Warriors make NBA history as first team to start season... | Business Insider
- NATO calls 'extraordinary meeting' after... | Business Insider