Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Stockman Warns "It's One Of The Scariest Moments In History" | ZeroHedge
- US Will Never Gain Oil Market Crown, IEA Chief Says | ZeroHedge
- A Who's Who Of Awful Times To Invest | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 2 | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Drivers: Central Bank Meetings, Jobs Data and More | ZeroHedge
- NYC Residents Pay $2-3,000 A Month For “Micro-Apartments” As Luxury Car Sales Outpace Regular Car Sales | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is how much NATO member states spend on their military | Business Insider
- Memorial rally in Moscow for slain Russian opposition... | Business Insider
- This rugged, portable wireless sound system generates power with a solar panel [54... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- De Villiers looms large for Ireland in Cricket World... | Business Insider
- How to beat jet lag, from a CEO with an insane travel schedule | Business Insider