Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World Bank: Trump to Boost US Economic Growth and Commodities | Financial Sense
- Trump Bump Stalls Amid Bullion, Brexit, Banks, Bonds, Brazil, & Black Gold | ZeroHedge
- Border Tax "Back On The Table" After Trump Walks Back "Provocative" Statement | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Brazil Denies Saudi Production Cut Request | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 17 | ZeroHedge
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In 2 months, the Dutch vote will set off Europe's 'super... | Business Insider
- 25-year-old Lions running back says he's spending his offseason doing medical research on rats... | Business Insider
- Trump and Tillerson are making rookie mistakes with China... | Business Insider
- 7 ways you could be setting yourself up for financial... | Business Insider
- An open letter to Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin | Business Insider
- 6 things the iPhone can’t do that Android phones can | Business Insider
- China just opened a massive floating walkway that’s 2X longer than Manhattan | Business Insider