Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers | ZeroHedge
- Red Hysteria Engulfs Washington | ZeroHedge
- Trump`s Deficit Spending Plan Will Bankrupt United States | ZeroHedge
- 'Rogue' Border Agents Resist Trump Orders, Continue Obama's 'Catch-And-Release' Policy | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of Venture Capital? | ZeroHedge
- New Political Turmoil In Italy After Renzi Quits As Ruling Party Leader, Triggering Re-election Battle | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We took a 1,000-horsepower electric luxury sedan for a spin on the streets of Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Under Armour made some huge mistakes that are turning into a nightmare (UA) | Business Insider
- How Wall Street psychologists and Tony Robbins inspired one... | Business Insider
- The German supermarket known for creating amazing viral ads has... | Business Insider
- America's affordable housing crisis has reached a new... | Business Insider
- Germany thinks it can work out a deal on Greek debts that will keep the... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek