Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Wrapping Up Orson Welles | iBankCoin.com
- De-Dollarization Continues As Russia Seeks AIIB Membership | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen To Discuss "The New Normal For Monetary Policy" | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Americans Spent All Their "Gas Savings" On Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Why There Is No Wage Growth In America | ZeroHedge
- Are We In A Biotech Bubble? You Decide | ZeroHedge
- Government Secrecy At All-Time High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Saudi strikes Yemen rebels as Iran warns of '... | Business Insider
- Hurry Kane quickly off mark, Spain sink Ukraine | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG, AAPL, AMZN, YHOO, FB) | Business Insider
- These two charts show how the... | Business Insider
- Yahoo's recovery is so weak it will... | Business Insider
- Brazil come from behind to down France | Business Insider
- Meet the 'pocket army' funded by... | Business Insider