Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Closing In: Russia, Iran, Assad "Encircle" Syria's Largest City As Peace Talks Collapse In Geneva | ZeroHedge
- German Professor Says All Students Should Be Required To Learn Arabic | ZeroHedge
- "Recovery" Fable Unravels As BOE Cuts Growth Forecast, Eurozone Slashes Inflation Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Martin Shkreli Pleads The Fifth During Congressional Hearing On "Skyrocketing" Drug Prices - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Pictures From Obama's First Mosque Trip: "Islam Has Always Been A Part Of America" | ZeroHedge
- Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Recovery: 1 In 7 Americans (45.5 Million) Remain On Food Stamps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama just took a victory lap on the economy and mocked Republicans... | Business Insider
- A photographer got an exclusive look at Elizabeth Taylor's home, clothing, and... | Business Insider
- France plans to install 621 miles of solar-paneled... | Business Insider
- 12 weekend bags that double as work bags | Business Insider
- New York City apartments are getting smaller as the rents... | Business Insider
- It may soon be possible to diagnose a common brain disorder in athletes before it’s too late | Business Insider
- 10 things I wish someone had told me when I was 20... | Business Insider