Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Latest Stolper Fiasco: Goldman Stopped Out On Long EURHUF, 2.86% Loss In One Month | ZeroHedge
- Capital Going TO Russia with Love | iBankCoin.com
- Let Me Bring You Up to Speed | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Greek Prostitution Soars By 150% As Youth Unempoyment Hits 75% In Some Areas | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Are Some Unflattering Photos Of Sergio Garcia At The Dinner Where He Made... | Business Insider
- Herbalife Hires New Auditor To Double-Check Its Books | Business Insider
- The 15 Healthiest Cities In America | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- REPORT: Bob Lutz, Chinese Auto Parts Supplier Bid $20 Million For Fisker | Business Insider
- Paul McCartney Calls Russian Authorities For Pussy Riot Release | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Valuable Brands In The World | Business Insider