Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bagel Boss | iBankCoin.com
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54% | ZeroHedge
- Short-Term Bottom Likely In, But Tread Carefully as Bearish Divergences Abound | Financial Sense
- An Old Speculator’s Dilemma | iBankCoin.com
- REVERSAL! | iBankCoin.com
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
- Europe & China Start Direct Trading In Euros & Yuan As De-Dollarization Expands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Why Apple Pay May Have Finally Convinced eBay to Spin Off PayPal | TheStreet.com
- Jony Ive Hung Out With Anna Wintour To Launch The... | Business Insider
- Here's What Keeps The World's CEOs Up At Night | Business Insider
- PIMCO's New Management Didn't Seem Too Thrilled To Talk About Life... | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Wants To Change How We Teach History In High Schools | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com