Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine on the Brink | Financial Sense
- "Smart Money" BTFATH At Most Furious Pace In Over A Year, 2Y Short-Squeeze Possible | ZeroHedge
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- The 4C’s That Never Happened - And Those That Did | ZeroHedge
- California Or Ethiopia? "Families Dream Every Night About Water" | ZeroHedge
- Global Leading Indicator Plunges To Economic "Slowdown", Goldman Warns | ZeroHedge
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How The iPhone 6's Camera Compares To The Galaxy S5, iPhone 5s, And Moto X (... | Business Insider
- Why This Swiss Watch Costs $1.1 Million | Business Insider
- Google Has Finally Stopped Forcing Users To Have A Google+... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Cisco Has Showered These Three Men With Billions Of Dollars (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Air France freezes low-cost plan in bid to end strike:... | Business Insider
- We Are Pumping Carbon Into The Atmosphere At Increasing Rates — 2013 Set A... | Business Insider