Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
- The Natural Gas War Burning Under Syria | ZeroHedge
- America's 24/7 Circus Maximus | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- "Hell To Pay" - The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the earbuds that finally sold me on the idea of Bluetooth... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Eight people, including a 3-year-old girl, were hurt in a Baltimore... | Business Insider
- How New York's largest bespoke suitmaker services its 7,000 clients | Business Insider
- A hot new hedge fund just made some big hires | Business Insider
- Here's what the young breakout stars of Netflix's 'Stranger... | Business Insider
- Fortune's 40 Under 40 list of the most influential people in... | Business Insider