Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
- Former BIS Chief Economist: "The System Is Dangerously Unanchored; It Is Every Man For Himself" | ZeroHedge
- "Something Changed" - Comparing E-Mini Liquidity In 2009, 2012 And Today | ZeroHedge
- RERAX, I AM A DOCTOR | iBankCoin.com
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- The "FBI Has Concluded That The North Korean Government Is Responsible", Will "Impose Costs" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Now Uncorking The Delirium Phase | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/18: (PTRY... | StreetInsider.com
- Steyn takes 6 for 34 as South Africa beat West... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before European Markets Open | Business Insider
- HP Stream 13 Notebook Review: A Super-Affordable Windows Laptop | TheStreet.com
- Food52, A Site For People Into Cooking, Says Revenue Has Tripled, And It... | Business Insider
- Conflicting loyalties among Afghans at Mullah Omar'... | Business Insider