Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let it Rest | iBankCoin.com
- The Life of a Rail Man Isn’t For Everyone | iBankCoin.com
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- It’s Not Just Spying – How The NSA Has Turned Into A Giant Profit Center For Corrupt Insiders | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Better Nugs Needed | iBankCoin.com
- 19 Surprising Facts About The Messed Up State Of The US Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inflation Inches Up (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Russia Will Be Plunged Into A Recession If Oil... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Taught Himself Mandarin While Running Facebook — He Got So Good... | Business Insider
- The Real Allure Of Superintelligent Machines Isn't Scientific — It's... | Business Insider
- Why Young College-Educated People Are Flocking To Houston | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Markets Tumble Into Close on Oil Inventory, Canadian Shooting | TheStreet.com
- Michael Brown's Official Autopsy Reportedly Seems To... | Business Insider