Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ackman Has 6 Months Left To Come Up With The Devastating-est HLF Presentation Ever | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH-17 Black Boxes To Be Analyzed In "Impartial" London | ZeroHedge
- Cows Versus Bulls | ZeroHedge
- MYSTeRiouS WHiTe FLaGs... | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 19 | ZeroHedge
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
- The Stealing Of America By The Cops, The Courts, The Corporations And Congress | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Herbalife Plummets (HLF) | Business Insider
- RORY MCILROY: How Nike's $200 Million Man Spends His Money | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, RAI, NFLX, CMG, TXN)... | Business Insider
- Tripoli's International Airport Has Turned Into A Surreal Battleground [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- John Oliver Brilliantly Tears Apart America's Broken... | Business Insider