Silver finds support - time for AGQ
We've been pimping silver since $27, and we were dead on. The iShares Silver Trust sprinted all the way up to $34 from August to October. Since then, shares have fallen back down to $31.50.
This looks like prime "buy the dip" territory. Our weapon of choice? The Double Long ProShares Ultra Silver (AGQ).
There isn't much downside for Silver right now. Presidential Candidate Romney already owns precious metals such as gold, somewhere between $250,000 and $500,000 according to his disclosure. Policies that effect the precious metals should be fine if he is elected. If Obama stays in office, Bernanke won't be out of a job, thus we keep printing and Silver and Gold skyrocket. How can you go wrong?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's President Confirms Practice Of Moving Official Reserve Assets To Other Entities In China | ZeroHedge
- More Pain For Biotechs Ahead: Valeant's "Astronomical" Price Increases Take Center Stage; Pfizer Gets Dragged In | ZeroHedge
- IMF Cuts Global Growth For The Fourth Time In 12 Months... But That's Not The Biggest Problem | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Sovereign Wealth Fund Is Forced To Begin Liquidating Assets | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Now In "Dangerous Situation": "You've Thrown The Kitchen Sink At It, What's Next?" | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP To Slide After 16% Surge In August Trade Deficit; Imports Jump As Exports Drop | ZeroHedge
- Bulls Beware: Days After Calling For Bear Market, Gartman Declares The "Bearish Run In Global Stocks Is Over" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ivory, Fitzpatrick lead Jets over Dolphins 27-14 at... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The Oregon shooter's mother wrote online about her son and her gun... | Business Insider
- The tabs on soda cans are genius, and physics shows why | Business Insider
- The Latest: Nobel medicine laureates helped millions | Business Insider
- Pentagon chief: Afghan situation 'confused and... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump tangles with CNN's Chris Cuomo over the 'disgusting' media and his... | Business Insider