Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Inspector General Finds NY Fed Knew Of JPMorgan 'Whale' Risks In 2010, "Missed Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Hospitals Monitoring 2 Sick Passengers From Liberia, CDC Not Testing For Ebola | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Edgier Than You Think Today | iBankCoin.com
- A Closer Look Why Futures Bounced 30 Points Off The Lows On Today's ECB BTFD Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Won't You Be My Neighbor? | ZeroHedge
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- Carl Icahn: "The Fed Turned This Market Around Here" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Your iPhone Photos Sometimes Appear Upside... | Business Insider
- Really, You're Earning Less Money | Business Insider
- 10 Crazy Meat Dishes I Ate At New York's 'Carnivore's Ball' | Business Insider
- Spanish town hopes for 'Game of Thrones' tourism... | Business Insider
- Google's Third Employee On The Most Important Thing To Remember About Our... | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Surging | Business Insider
- Froome considering skipping 2015 Tour | Business Insider