Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How A Major Bank "Calculated" That 20x P/E Is Now "Fair Value" | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- "Recessionary" Demand Forces New York Harbor To Divert Gasoline Shipments | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Relativity | ZeroHedge
- China Responds To Fed Jawboning March "Live" - Weakens Yuan, Spikes Money Market Rates | ZeroHedge
- NSC Official Fired For Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Iraqi forces are advancing on Mosul Airport — ISIS's last... | Business Insider
- HGTV star Scott McGillivray explains how to avoid the... | Business Insider
- Why you should date your best friend | Business Insider
- A CEO says too many executives make the same leadership mistake | Business Insider
- THE EVERYTHING SHIPPER: Amazon and the new age of delivery (... | Business Insider
- 'A natural outgrowth of America electing a reality show president... | Business Insider