Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I AM EVACUATING MOSCOW | iBankCoin.com
- Gold and Debt: Astonishing Comparisons | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With The Forward EPS Hockeystick: Millions Of Americans Are About To Lose Their Jobs | ZeroHedge
- How Badly Did Hedge Funds Underperform In February | ZeroHedge
- BLuE DReSS SHaDoW... | ZeroHedge
- Could Oil Prices Plummet A Second Time? | ZeroHedge
- NASDAQ Closes Above 5000 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- You won't be able to calculate how much money you'll need for retirement... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is going to cost way more than you think | Business Insider
- 10 things every entrepreneur should know before going on 'Shark Tank... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Soon anyone will be able to beat the iPhone's fingerprint sensor | Business Insider
- Dozens missing feared dead after mine blast in Ukraine... | Business Insider