Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Understanding The Next 10-Years Of Low Returns | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Of Your Life The US Has Spent At War | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- In Support of Ubers of the World | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
- Many of You Are Gonna Need to Shut Up | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Hamas executed Palestinians during Israel war: Amnesty | Business Insider
- Fast food chains are using apps to speed customers... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- German consumer confidence hits 13.5-year high | Business Insider
- DANIEL FUSS: The Fed will 'drag their feet absolutely as long as possible... | Business Insider
- A high school student wrote an inspiring college essay about... | Business Insider