Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Apr 23, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- A MeSSaGe To ALL GReeKS... | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- HSBC Redirects "Young Entrepreneurs" To Porn Site | ZeroHedge
- WE GOT A CHART BREAK OUT | iBankCoin.com
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- It's Not Getting Any Smaller | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Astana keeps licence despite doping shocks - UCI | Business Insider
- HSBC bank launches review on whether to keep HQ in UK | Business Insider
- This beautiful animation perfectly captures the differences between Paris and New York | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Boko Haram retakes NE town from Nigerian army | Business Insider
- The amazing story of the team of... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11... | StreetInsider.com