Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Petro-State Throws In The Towel: The Last Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden's New Revelations Are Truly Chilling | ZeroHedge
- The 'Real' Minimum Wage Exposed: Urban Outfitters Asks Staff To Work Weekends For Free | ZeroHedge
- With Republicans In Disarray, And No Debt Ceiling Deal, All Eyes Turn To November 18 When The US Runs Out Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Video: Bomb Attacks At Turkey Peace Rally Leave 86 Dead, 186 Injured | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Soar To Best Week In A Year On "Mother Of All Short Squeezes" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Oct 9, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Strong emotions as Obama visits grieving Oregon town | Business Insider
- Studies say 1/3 of young men in China to die from smoking | Business Insider
- Nurse who contracted Ebola hospitalized | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- YouTube star Rachel Bloom is CW's 'Crazy Ex-... | Business Insider
- Islanders keep Long Island feel in Brooklyn debut | Business Insider
- N. Korean capital set for military extravaganza | Business Insider