Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Economy Minister: "TTIP Talks Have Failed" | ZeroHedge
- Confidence In The Fed Is Sinking Fast | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rickards: "There Will Be A War On Gold" | ZeroHedge
- German Vice Chancellor Warns UK "Must Pay For Brexit" Or Europe Would Go "Down The Drain" | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood" - The Whole Game Is About Containing Russia-China | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Questions "Are Central Bankers Coming To A Bitter End?" | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More than 86% of the world’s iPhones can still be hacked with just a text | Business Insider
- Arsonists struck the Brussels Institute... | Business Insider
- A small studio made an awesome retro-style game based on '... | Business Insider
- One of the most memorable moments in ‘Willy Wonka’ was all Gene Wilder’s idea | Business Insider
- This is how the Marines are hiding their command posts from drones | Business Insider
- China has all but ended the charade of a peaceful rise | Business Insider
- 29 of the highest-paying business jobs in America | Business Insider