Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
- A Divergence Among Nasdaq 100 Stocks | Financial Sense
- 20 Stunning Facts On The US Retail Apocalypse | ZeroHedge
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Military Conducts Training Drill, To Test "Combat Readiness" | ZeroHedge
- Long Crude Oil Speculative Bets Rise To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (SPX, SPY, DIA, DJI, QQQ, TLT, TBT, GLD) | Business Insider
- Neil Young's PonoPlayer Will Launch For $400 So That We Can Hear Music The Way... | Business Insider
- This Amazing Video From Space Could Change The Game For Hedge Funds | Business Insider
- China's Fake Trade Distortion Is Behind Its Ugly Export Data (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER: The Firefox OS... | Business Insider
- Cornell President David Skorton Leaving University To Head Smithsonian... | Business Insider
- eBay Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees And Says His Attacks Are '... | Business Insider