Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No Bear Market Signal Yet From Housing | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Startling Student Debt Numbers That Every Young Person Should See | ZeroHedge
- "Hedge Fund Olympics" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Shooting Reported At Gate Of NSA Headquarters In Fort Meade - Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Japan "Wakes Up," Joins China-led Development Bank (And Then Backs Out) | ZeroHedge
- Wages Around The World | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-... | StreetInsider.com
- Graft, economy crank up pressure on Brazil ruling party | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck reveals an incredibly useful Southern phrase... | Business Insider
- UnitedHealth buys Catamaran for $12.8 bn | Business Insider
- Tokyo district OKs Japan's first same-sex partner... | Business Insider
- Jay Z is relaunching his new streaming site with support from... | Business Insider
- Here's how to get HBO Now on your TV without Apple TV | Business Insider