Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Part 7 - New EU Bail-In Agreement Yesterday - What Bail-Ins Would Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Taper Hurdle for Santa Clause Rally | Financial Sense
- Cops Per Capita: Who Has The World's Most And Least Concentrated Police Force | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons Growth Pains Will Replace Growth Gains in China | Financial Sense
- World's Largest Hedge Fund Uses Twitter For Real-Time Economic Modeling | ZeroHedge
- Jazzed Up Stocks in a Flattish Tape | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 11 Ridiculous Gifts For The Millionaire Who Has Everything | Business Insider
- Surprise! Qualcomm Names Steve Mollenkopf CEO Hours After A Report Says He's In The... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer: The Pepsi Challenge | TheStreet.com
- Secretary Kerry Warns State Of Texas Over Plan To Execute Mexican Citizen | Business Insider
- The Moral of Ulta, Lulu and Lumber Liquidators | TheStreet.com
- You Have To Watch This Epic Speech From Jim Cramer On How The Hot Tech Stocks Are Driving... | Business Insider