Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hong Kong Chief: Can't Have Democracy Or The Poor Will Have A Say | ZeroHedge
- Neutralized into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Demands Banks Hand Over Their Lunch Money Following Swiss Franc Libor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- The Most 'Distrusted' News Sources In America | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Jump To Highest Since Sept 2013. Midwest Tumbles 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Marvel Prevents Video Footage From Leaking... | Business Insider
- Franco-German mini-summit to tackle growth, budget | Business Insider
- Apple's Fourth Quarter Earnings Preview: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft Might Launch A Smartwatch In A Few Weeks (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Prince William and wife Kate's second child due in... | Business Insider
- McDonald's Menu Is Driving Away Cash-Strapped Customers | Business Insider
- Audi's High-... | Business Insider