Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Housing Bubble's Silver Lining | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate To Fresh Record Highs On Just Right Mix Of Bad News | ZeroHedge
- Worst. Recovery. Ever. | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market is taking Advantage of Janet Yellen`s Dovishness | ZeroHedge
- Jack Lew's Worst Nightmare - China's Currency Should Be 20% 'Weaker' | ZeroHedge
- Idea in Case We Get a Dirty Slam | iBankCoin.com
- Salvador Dali - Central Banker? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Paramount Goes Above And Beyond To Help A Sick 'Teenage... | Business Insider
- The Cities Where The Most Billionaires Were Born | Business Insider
- A Former War Correspondent For Fox News Explains How The Ferguson Protests Are... | Business Insider
- A Local Services Startup Just Raised $100 Million From Google Capital... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- You Can Now Play The Official Flappy Birds Sequel 'Swing Copters' | Business Insider
- Here Are The Dramatic And Bizarre Headlines About Ferguson, Missouri From All Over... | Business Insider