Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Triple Whammy: Inventory Build, Iran Nuke Deal Has Votes, & China Gives Venezuela $5 Billion Loan | ZeroHedge
- Why Economics Matters | ZeroHedge
- Why The Rally Just Fizzled: Draghi's "Puff" Was Not Enough | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Erase Draghi "Moar QE" Gains As USDJPY Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- ISM Non-Manufacturing: Continued Growth at a Slower Rate | Financial Sense
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
- Trump Signs Pledge To Not Run As 3rd-Party Candidate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon is spending $500 million to make internet videos a little better (AMZN) | Business Insider
- 2 cases of polio found in Ukraine, caused by mutated virus... | Business Insider
- House Judiciary panel sets first Planned Parenthood... | Business Insider
- This insane 'Flintstones House' is on sale for $4.2 million in... | Business Insider
- Asian stocks rise amid China holiday, get Wall Street perk... | Business Insider
- Membership-based delivery services are beginning to disrupt the $600 billion-a-... | Business Insider
- 50 incredible bars you should drink at in your lifetime | Business Insider