Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
- 5 Financial Myths You Should Ignore | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Drops Most In 2 Years - Unchanged Since March 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Breslow: "Memo To Traders: The Fed Is Making This Up As They Go Along" | ZeroHedge
- Microsoft Outlook Hit By Another Global Service Outage | ZeroHedge
- How Antonio Lee Snuck A Fake $3.6 Trillion Acquisition Past The SEC | ZeroHedge
- Investors Admit Stocks Are The Most Overvalued Since 2000, Rush To Buy Them Anyway | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Selena Gomez opens up about taking a break from music: 'I was depressed, anxious' | Business Insider
- Rolex unveiled a new watch that's shinier than anything we've seen from the brand before | Business Insider
- If China wants to achieve its growth goals, it may need the help of robots | Business Insider
- MasterCard adds Asia Pacific exec (MA) | Business Insider
- The Marines have a new helicopter — and it costs as much as an F-35 | Business Insider
- American Airlines is reportedly investing $200 million in China's... | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world explains... | Business Insider