Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
- US Home Price Growth Slowest In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Germany "Other" Bank: Commerzbank To Fire 9,000, 18% Of Its Entire Workforce | ZeroHedge
- The Debate Results - Who Won? Who Lost? Who Was The Mystery Third Debater? | ZeroHedge
- A Crashing Deutsche Bank Scrambles To Assure Markets That It Is "Fine" | ZeroHedge
- Houston Shooter Nathan Desai Found To Be Wearing Nazi Paraphernalia At Time Of Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Lashes Out At Moody's After Downgrade To "Junk" Sends Turkish Assets Plunging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A painting that was stuck in a warehouse for 150 years is revealed to be worth... | Business Insider
- Why the CEO of this startup that raised $105 million tells... | Business Insider
- 2 of the biggest exchange groups in the US have agreed to merge (BATS,... | Business Insider
- China likes to stockpile crude oil whenever prices are at $50 or lower | Business Insider
- 26-year-old NFL player who has made $29 million is retiring for a second time... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank shares crater to a record low (DB) | Business Insider
- 10 obscure words that will help you beat anyone at Scrabble | Business Insider