Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charting The Full Impact Of Europe's Plunging Currency On U.S. Corporate Revenues | ZeroHedge
- Did Mario Draghi Just Leak The Bazooka? Two-Tiered NIRP System May Presage Big Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- For Low Income Americans, All "Hope" Is Gone | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Surge Off Goldman's "Crucial Levels" | ZeroHedge
- Kiss Christmas Goodbye | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy Surges To 7-Month Highs (As Manufacturing Hits 2 Year Low) | ZeroHedge
- Drone Whistleblower: Pilots Often High on Drugs; Refer To Kids As "Fun Size Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title | Business Insider
- Despite fewer reviews, NFL games running longer | Business Insider
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider
- Court fight erupts over care of media mogul Sumner... | Business Insider
- 14 subscription boxes that make great gifts | Business Insider
- Pope Francis denounces radicalisation, 'barbarous... | Business Insider
- Kerry says Mideast violence could 'spin out of control... | Business Insider