Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- "The Global Economy Can No Longer Rely On Debt" - BIS Warns Central Bank Actions "Have Started To Backfire" | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- Brits Lead Revolt Against Age Of Inequality, BofAML Favors "Gold, Vol, & Cash Positions" | ZeroHedge
- Civil Uprising Escalates As 8th EU Nation Threatens Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot, Calls Russia "Friend", Restores Ties With Israel | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 best Wii U games right now | Business Insider
- 50 incredible bars to drink at in your lifetime | Business Insider
- The 5 most talked-about moments from the 'Game of Thrones' season... | Business Insider
- The worst type of shirt a man can wear, according to women — and what to wear... | Business Insider
- Here's the career advice President Obama gives... | Business Insider
- The incredible mechanical properties of bat wings could lead to a new breed of... | Business Insider
- I worked at In-N-Out for 2 years — here's why I'd still eat there every day... | Business Insider