Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
- The Elimination Of Reason | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Warns Of "Economic Weakness Throughout Much Of The World", Cuts Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides Below $50; Hits Two Week Lows As Concerns Over Iraq Break From OPEC Agreement Mount | ZeroHedge
- Dump "Don't Treat Us Like Dogs, You Son Of A Bitch" Duterte... For Starters | ZeroHedge
- Podesta Email Reveals That Facebook COO "Wants Hillary To Win Badly" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sean Hannity to interview subject of National Enquirer story on Clinton... | Business Insider
- Oil producers haven't been this cautious on oil... | Business Insider
- 27 examples of Jim Harbaugh's insane competitiveness | Business Insider
- 'Nobody is ever going to tell you': 3... | Business Insider
- Why smart devices are so vulnerable to cyber attacks | Business Insider
- Hacked emails show how Clinton campaign reacted as Biden mulled possible run | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek