Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "First The Deflation - Then The Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- 60% Of Retail Sales Growth In Hong Kong Was Due To The iPhone 6 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 30 | ZeroHedge
- NASDAQ On Support | iBankCoin.com
- "We Can't Do This Forever," Fed Admits "Market Will Overwhelm Us" | ZeroHedge
- "Lost In Translation" Error Sends Belarus Bonds Plunging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malaysia declares MH370 an accident, passengers dead | Business Insider
- Shake Shack IPO Prices Way Higher Than Expected (SHAK) | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Amazon's Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 'Shark Tank' investors agree that this is the worst pitch they've seen on... | Business Insider
- Bayern suffer shock 4-1 defeat at Wolfsburg | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com