Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Doug Casey Warns "Every American Needs To Be Concerned Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- Republicans, Democrats, and Voodoo Economics | ZeroHedge
- Pepe Escobar: Here's How The Trump Presidency Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
- CNN Caught Lying Twice In One Day! Nancy Sinatra and Reddit Put The Brakes On #FakeNews | ZeroHedge
- Trump Speech Preview: "Three Big Ideas" | ZeroHedge
- "Open Your Ears" - Populism Is A Feature (Not A Bug) Of Democratic Society | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Democrats are wearing 'Protect Our Care'... | Business Insider
- 7 reasons you should boost your tech skills, even if... | Business Insider
- The most effective way to pay off debt, according to Harvard researchers | Business Insider
- A Nobel Prize-winning biologist... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- One of Wall Street's top Japan... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider