Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
- The Oil & Gas Show | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Ignore Overnight Newsflow, Prepare For More Yen-Driven Momentum Ignition | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures Halted Again On Latest Furious Slamdown | ZeroHedge
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Datawatch CEO: Big Data Getting Even Bigger; Technology Evolving Very Quickly | Financial Sense
- "Shadows Of March 2000" - Goldman On The Great Momo Crash Of 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's Hardly Any Chicken In School Lunch 'Chicken Nuggets' | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (SPX, SPY, DIA, DJI, QQQ, TLT, GLD) | Business Insider
- Three Charts Show How Healthcare Costs Have Exploded Since 1960 | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (YHOO, GOOG) | Business Insider
- VIDEO... | Business Insider
- Is This Performance Artist Behind The Boston Bombing Backpack Hoax? | Business Insider
- FORECAST: Pay-TV... | Business Insider