Checking in on Silver again
Back in December, we posted this chart of our prediction for Silver. The chart in black is our original from December 2011. The green chart is where the SLV is at today, with some minor adjustments to the head and shoulders pattern that we predicted.
Where is Silver going from here?According to our mapping of Silver, it should cross $36 by the end of February. At this point we expect some resistance. If we break through this resistance (and let me be clear, this is not a sure thing. No one can predict the future 100% of the time) We expect a rise to $40, and then a throw-back to the orange trend line (somewhere around $38 at that point), and then a parabolic move up to all time highs around $48.50. 2012 should be an interesting year for Silver, and the Masters are all over it having called the bottom at $26 back in December.
Our original Silver Prediction from December 29th 2011. Scroll down to see the chart today.
Silver Chart Today:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GDP Sparks Gold Dump, Stock Pump | ZeroHedge
- Our Marginal Economy | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Impeachment Is Necessary | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks on the Right Track Today | iBankCoin.com
- Photos Emerge Of 10 "Active Militia Teams" Securing The US-Mexico Border | ZeroHedge
- Our Totalitarian Future - Part 2 | ZeroHedge
- Drive-By Morning Grub | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Amazon Needs Drones More Than People Realize (AMZN) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The Man Who Knows Amazon's Brutal Tactics Better Than Anyone Has A New... | Business Insider
- CFA Exam Results Are Out And Most People Are Finding Out They Failed | Business Insider
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- HOUSE VOTES TO SUE OBAMA | Business Insider
- Whole Foods Tumbles After Sales Miss (WFM) | Business Insider