Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Desperation & Twist Talk Save Stock Sheep From Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- The Walking Dead: Something Is Rotten In The Banking System | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Albert’s Crazy Forecast Is Not That Crazy After All | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- Bill Clinton: "Sometimes I Wish We Weren't Married" | ZeroHedge
- $7 Trillion In Bonds Now Have Negative Yields | ZeroHedge
- Three Reasons To Be Worried About The Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Report: Disdain for George Karl has spread through... | Business Insider
- Meet THAAD: America’s answer... | Business Insider
- Iran gave a bunch of medals to its nuke deal team | Business Insider
- Oil prices are being driven down by debt (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Man confronts Donald Trump: Could you look at refugee children 'in the face... | Business Insider
- This one graphic is all you need to see to realize North Korea is a real... | Business Insider