Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- Following First Ebola Death Nigeria "On Red Alert", Deploys Specialists To Airports For Containment | ZeroHedge
- US Evacuates Libya Embassy Following Biggest Local Violence Since Gadhafi Ouster | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- So You Want To Launder Money Out Of China? | ZeroHedge
- Two Weeks After Upgrading Stocks, Goldman Downgrades Stocks | ZeroHedge
- "London Fix" Gold Rigging By Bullion Bank Exposed In Class Action Lawsuit: The Complete Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peter Jackson Walked Through San Diego Comic-Con As A Jester And No One... | Business Insider
- This Is What It Is Like To Race $10,000 Lawn Mowers In Texas [PHOTOS... | Business Insider
- 9 Easy Tips For Finding Exactly What You Want On Google | Business Insider
- IDF: Here's What It Looks Like Inside A Hamas Tunnel | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Baidu Stock Hit a One-Year High Today | TheStreet.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek