Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The U.S. Dollar’s Impact on the Oil Price | Financial Sense
- Who Wins from Rising Natural Gas Prices? | Financial Sense
- The Quiet Triumph Of Oil And Gas In Obama’s Policies | ZeroHedge
- Class of 2013: The Most Indebted Ever | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: Summing It Up | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
- Fishing Out These Three Small Cap Plays Off Everyone’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The World's Coolest And Most Romantic Hotel Bathtubs | Business Insider
- There Are Only A Few Hours Left For Facebook To Rush In And Break Up The Yahoo-Tumblr Deal... | Business Insider
- Where Home Prices Have Risen Since 2009 [MAP] | Business Insider
- Air Force Targets $50M Savings With Apple iPads | TheStreet.com
- 17 Money-Making Techniques That Startups Can't Afford To Screw Up | Business Insider
- Federer's New Haircut Doesn't Help — Nadal Mauls Him In Rome | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke Gives A Shout-Out To English Majors | Business Insider