Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Goldman's Special Purpose Tentacle Revealed In Europe's Latest Bank Failure | ZeroHedge
- Mixed Emotions for the Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- The Hard Life Of The First American | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Coast Guard Attacked Near Russian Border, Some Killed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jane Fonda Is Selling Her 2,300-... | Business Insider
- David Cameron Just Proposed Sweeping New Anti-Terror Laws To... | Business Insider
- The Worst Case Scenario In The Middle East, In One Sentence | Business Insider
- Greece close to emerging from recession | Business Insider
- Imperious Marquez wins 11th race of the season | Business Insider
- Your Gym Is Ripping You Off — Here's How To Get A Cheaper Membership | Business Insider
- Germany bans Uber car pick-up service | Business Insider