Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Defiant, Lashes Out At West, Tells Russians Economy May Stay Weak For Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Outspooking The Lehman Apocalypse: Could A Russian Default Be In The Cards? | ZeroHedge
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 17 | ZeroHedge
- The December "Dots"... Drop | ZeroHedge
- Back To Basic Fundamentals - The Dollar Versus The Ruble | ZeroHedge
- "Neoconica" - America For The New Millennium | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Different The World Looked The Last Time Janet Yellen Held A Press... | Business Insider
- The Sony Hackers Still Have A Massive... | Business Insider
- Here's What's Causing The Disgusting London Sewer Blockages | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Google Lawyer Is Chased By Protestors (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's The Trailer For 'The Interview' — The Movie The Hackers Don... | Business Insider
- Software Firm Oracle Set to Report, but Beware of Cloud Headwinds | TheStreet.com