Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Macro Myopia and Preview of the Week's Highlights | ZeroHedge
- THe CeNTRaL PLaNNeR, THe JuGGLeR, THe OPeRaToR AnD THe BuST... | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Wealthy Chinese… and Chinese Wealth, Flee Overseas | Financial Sense
- China October Gold Imports Surge To Second Highest Ever | ZeroHedge
- In Hilarious Twist Herbalife Strikes Back At Bill Ackman, Tells His Investors To Pull Their Money | ZeroHedge
- One Time! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Regulators Approved A Tougher Version Of The Volcker Rule That Hits Wall Street... | Business Insider
- The 19 Best GIFs From NFL Week 14 | Business Insider
- After Getting Pushed Out Of Apple, Here's What Former iOS Leader... | Business Insider
- NYC's First Big Snow Coming Tomorrow | Business Insider
- 19 Awesome Photos From The NFL's Epic Snow Day | Business Insider
- Sysco Surges on $3.5B U.S. Foods Acquisition From KKR, CDR | TheStreet.com
- This Cute Graphic Breaks Down The 3 Million Pounds Of Commodities Needed To... | Business Insider