Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek President Raises "War Reparations" With Germany | ZeroHedge
- Forget Russians! A Small London Flat Will Cost $50 Million By 2050 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 6 | ZeroHedge
- Factory Orders Miss 3rd Month In A Row As Inventories Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble To Red As "Good News Is Bad News" | ZeroHedge
- The Next Shoe To Drop On Your Retirement Account | ZeroHedge
- Futures Unchanged Ahead Of Jobs Number Following First Ever Chinese Corporate Bond Default | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ECB DOES NOTHING, EURO RALLIES | Business Insider
- White House: Mitt Romney Was Wrong About Russia | Business Insider
- Here's Why Some People Are More Resilient Than Others | Business Insider
- Shutterstock Shares Up as Getty Images Focuses on Digital | TheStreet.com
- CHART OF THE DAY: Happy Birthday, Bull Market! | Business Insider
- Home Goods Online Retailer Wayfair Tripled Its Revenue In... | Business Insider
- Russia Propaganda Network Boss: This Is A 'Media War' | Business Insider