Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Cheerful" Dutch Financier Becomes 4th ABN Amro Banker Suicide | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- NEWS FROM THE ASS OF EUROPE | iBankCoin.com
- Spot The Difference: Money Printing, Then And Now | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- The Dire State Of Our Nation (What You Won’t Hear From The Politicians) | ZeroHedge
- FiRST We TaKe MaNHaTTaN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- We Had A Surprisingly Fun Conversation With Oracle CEO Mark Hurd. This Is What He... | Business Insider
- Baseball Legend Ernie Banks Dies At 83 | Business Insider
- The Swiss Franc Fallout Has Only Just Begun | Business Insider
- The World's High Rollers Are Abandoning Macau — Here's... | Business Insider
- Anti-austerity Syriza wins Greek election: exit polls | Business Insider
- Here's What The Mural On The Outside Of Apple's New Store In China... | Business Insider