Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- Let Oil Be Your Guide | iBankCoin.com
- Fastest Pace Of Withdrawals From JPM's Gold Vault In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sweden's Deflation Nightmare: Economists Expect A Riksbank Rate Cut Next... | Business Insider
- British police pay £425,000 to mother of spy's child | Business Insider
- Is Elon Musk Finally Giving Up On Selling Teslas... | Business Insider
- XO Group Founder Carley Roney Shares Her Favorite Money Trick | Business Insider
- This Photographer Had His Life Ruined By The Pirate Bay | Business Insider
- Canada parliament opens with applause for Sergeant-at-... | Business Insider
- The Failure Of A Major Mission In Afghanistan In Two Charts | Business Insider