Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Algos Vigorously Defend Crucial S&P 500 Support, Dow Hits 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- "Uncontained" Shanghai Shafting Slams Global Stocks & Commodities Silly | ZeroHedge
- Putin Trolls Obama, Says FIFA's Blatter Deserves A Nobel Prize | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Misses Expectations After June's "Miracle" Bounce; Jobs, Wages Decline | ZeroHedge
- How To Not Succeed In Business Without Really Trying | Altucher Confidential
- Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs | Financial Sense
- Concerned About "Treason" Charges, Varoufakis Issues Public Statement On "Cloak And Dagger" Drachma "Plan B" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new startup claims that '90 percent of our clients see their anxiety... | Business Insider
- Why US shale names are about to get crushed | Business Insider
- NATO to hold an incredibly rare emergency meeting | Business Insider
- The Lafayette, Louisiana theater gunman had a... | Business Insider
- An easy formula can calculate the true cost of a... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Google has admitted that releasing Google Glass early... | Business Insider