Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Pigs Can No Longer Fly, It's a Big Deal | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 2 | ZeroHedge
- Contagion Continues: Italy, Spain Stocks Tumble To Post-Greferendum Lows | ZeroHedge
- EU Parliament President Tells Greece:Time For Another Puppet Government | ZeroHedge
- China Crash Accelerates, Drags Composite Under 4000; US Futures Flat Ahead Of Nonfarm Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Yelp Plunges 11%, Halted After CEO Gives Up Trying To Find Buyer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A tiny 25-year-old Colombian rider with a freakish VO2 max... | Business Insider
- Here's when all your favorite TV shows are returning this fall | Business Insider
- 8 ways summer can turn deadly and ruin your July 4 | Business Insider
- These 10 degrees get UK graduates the highest paid jobs right now | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak says Steve Jobs movie trailer is '... | Business Insider