Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
- Buchanan: If There's A 2nd Cold War, Did Russia Really Start It? | ZeroHedge
- Americans Unleash Epic Debt-Fuelled Spending Spree As Credit Card Debt Jumps Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- Trump Picks Former Goldman Partner And Soros Employee As Finance Chairman | ZeroHedge
- Large Truck Orders Continue To Plunge, Down 39% In April | ZeroHedge
- June Rate Hike Odds Collapse To Record Lows - Market Prices In No Hikes Through Feb 2017 | ZeroHedge
- California Fault Lines Are "Locked, Loaded, & Ready" For The Big One, Expert Warns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I tried using IBM's bot to buy Mother's Day flowers and it was a struggle | Business Insider
- How I've changed my entire life to whittle down $58,... | Business Insider
- Tribune Publishing has thrown out Gannett's offer to buy it (TPUB, GCI) | Business Insider
- This map shows how many more military aircraft the US has than every other... | Business Insider
- Rick Perry endorses Donald Trump, whom he... | Business Insider
- Aides to Ron Paul's 2012 presidential bid found guilty of campaign-... | Business Insider
- 'Captain... | Business Insider