Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 20 Most Sinister Psyop Leaflets Of All Time | ZeroHedge
- Dollar General's Startling Admission: Half Of U.S. Consumers Are Feeling More "Dire" Than Ever | ZeroHedge
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month | ZeroHedge
- Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields | Financial Sense
- Trump Team Confirms Dakota Access Support Has "Nothing To Do With Personal Investments" In Pipeline Builder | ZeroHedge
- Iran Furious After Obama Said To Extend Iran Sanctions; Oil Jumps To 2016 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Obama Still Can't Process Hillary's Loss; Blames "Fox News In Every Bar And Restaurant" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple is making it easier to replace your iPhone... | Business Insider
- Pop-Tarts is releasing two Dunkin' Donuts-inspired flavors ($K) | Business Insider
- I spent 7 years in Cuba as a medical student — the island's... | Business Insider
- The Ohio State knife attacker has been buried, as his... | Business Insider
- 11 skills you can learn in a week that will impress just about anyone | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson reveals the biggest misconceptions people have about the... | Business Insider
- Friday's jobs report showed it's still tough for... | Business Insider