Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPM: "It Remains A Mystery Why So Many Continue To Anticipate A Change In Trump's Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Peso Tumbles As Mexican President Warns "Will Take Immediate Actions To Defend Interests... Doesn't Believe In Walls" | ZeroHedge
- The Collapse Of The Left's Great Con | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- Ergogan Seeks Powers To Stay In Office Until 2029: Expect Perpetual State Of Emergency | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "All Our Clients Are Confused And Unsettled" | ZeroHedge
- The Evolution Of Mark Cuban: From "No Doubt The Market Tanks" To "[Trump's] A Big Plus For The Overall Economy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starling Bank is first challenger bank to join faster... | Business Insider
- Here are all the 2017 Oscar nominees | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to say to quiet a noisy coworker — without being rude | Business Insider
- Failures in the fight against ISIS reveal some... | Business Insider
- Browned chips and toast have a 'potential to cause... | Business Insider
- Here's Tom Brady's résumé from when he didn't think he'd make it in the NFL... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays from the AFC and NFC championship games everybody will be talking about... | Business Insider