Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- View From Far Above | ZeroHedge
- The Levered Canary In The Coalmine: High Yield Is Flashing A "Sell Signal", Says Barclays | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Swiss Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- BOUGHT MOAR $BALT | iBankCoin.com
- Contrary To IRS Lies, Some 30,000 Lois Lerner "Forever Lost" Emails Have Been Recovered | ZeroHedge
- FORTY BASIS POINTS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are Some New Details On The Sequel To The Hottest Android Phone Of The Year | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? The Impressive Markets... (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- ELON MUSK: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within 5 Years | Business Insider
- Meet The Startup Building Drones That Could Save Lives | Business Insider
- Aereo May Be Dead, But Over-The-Top Television Is Just Beginning | TheStreet.com
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider
- The UK Has More Offshore Wind Turbines... | Business Insider