Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Previewing Yellen's Jackon Hole "Gobbledygook": Not One Analyst Thinks Yellen Will Say Anything Remotely Hawkish | ZeroHedge
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
- The Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls | ZeroHedge
- "Isolation Procedures Put In Place" After Ebola Suspect Dies In Ireland; Ebola-Like Disease Claims 70 In Congo | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Wants to Bomb ISIS In Syria ... Maybe We Should (cough) First Stop ARMING THEM? | ZeroHedge
- Did Demand Concerns Spark The Biggest Drop In US Oil Rig Count Since 2012? | ZeroHedge
- Ebola: Largest Outbreak on Record Takes Toll on Local Economies | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rick Perry Just Released A 'Wanted' Shirt With His Mug Shot | Business Insider
- Dad-To-Be Captured His Wife's Entire Pregnancy In Just 6 Seconds | Business Insider
- Yellen: US jobs market 'yet to fully recover' | Business Insider
- White House: Russia Tried To Sneak Military Vehicles Into Ukraine By Painting... | Business Insider
- After-Hours Stock... | StreetInsider.com
- Last-Minute Production Change Could Delay The iPhone 6 | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/22:... | StreetInsider.com