Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why They Keep Trade Deals Secret | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Invest In The 'New Normal'? | ZeroHedge
- Time For A Coup? Faith In The Military Soars As Trust In Media, Politicians Plunges | ZeroHedge
- How A 34 Year Old Goldman Trader Made $100 Million In A Few Months | ZeroHedge
- Mexico Orders Banks To "Stress Test" For A Trump Victory | ZeroHedge
- "Something's Broken" - VIXnado Sparks Total Chaos In Stocks As Copper & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elite schools like Harvard and Stanford are way... | Business Insider
- Apple's TV boss: 'Television needs to be reinvented' (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- Trump supporters are sporting some outrageous campaign gear at his rallies | Business Insider
- Trump in 2013: We must 'leave borders behind' because future of US... | Business Insider
- Apple's new keyboard could be named the 'Magic Toolbar' (... | Business Insider
- The price of movie tickets is headed for another record high in 2016... | Business Insider