Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan Reaction Context: Nikkei 225 Is Up 1000 Points In 7 Hours | ZeroHedge
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- Let me get this straight… | ZeroHedge
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review: No Longer the Biggest -- but Is it the Best? | TheStreet.com
- The Knicks Almost Blew Their Huge Win Over The Cavaliers With Back-To-Back... | Business Insider
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal: EU source | Business Insider
- Why Exxon Mobil's Glory Days of Dominance May Be Ending | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- 13 Of The Most Popular Tech Company CEOs, According To Their Employees | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Rise as Investors Digest 3.5% GDP Growth, More Hawkish Fed | TheStreet.com