Clever CNBC Term of the Day 'Spailout'
Spain wrecked havoc on the markets today, taking a page from Greece and kicking our precious equities down the hole. To make matters worse CNBC reminded us how retarded they are by calling it all 'Spailout'. That's right, no 'Spailout' is bad for stocks.
Oh it gets better. They have two articles with the term, one is Markets Get a 'Spailout'? It's No Bailout for Spain the other is The 'Spailout' May Not Work: Stiglitz. Very clever indeed.
See a 'Spailout' is created by combining the words 'Spain' and 'Bailout'. They make it witty by joining the two words, using the first two letters of 'Spain' and the entire word 'bailout'.
Now you say it. Spailout.
Good, now try it with an English accent and use it at your next dinner party. Crafty, yes?
Shoot me now.
source: Stupidity (CNBC).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pounded - Where Markets Lie Before The Open | ZeroHedge
- Brexit GBP collapse a great FX example | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Crash Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Wins! Next Stop: Frexit, Italexit and Swexit | ZeroHedge
- Fortunes Will Be Made & Lost When Capital Flees To Safety | ZeroHedge
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IPG CEO Michael Roth says Brexit market volatility 'should normalize' (IPG) | Business Insider
- Tegan and Sara, Gary Clark Jr., and M83 —... | Business Insider
- Cash on delivery remains the preferred method of... | Business Insider
- This is not the end of the world for the UK | Business Insider
- Wall Street banks just had a trading bonanza (JPM, MS) | Business Insider
- Donald Trump cheers Brexit: 'They took their country back, just like we will take America back... | Business Insider
- Android Pay adds map service (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider