Stocks to Buy after June 20th (SSO, UYG, ITB)
Thanks to today's decline we recommend going long on the S&P 500, U.S. Financials, and U.S. Homebuilders. That means buying up ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO), ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG), and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB).
Thanks to the wicked 2%+ loss in the major indexes on June 20th Mastery is betting on these 3 ETFs for a comeback. Everyone lost money today and rather then pick stocks we are going with sectors. These 3 sectors have the most to gain should the economy continue to slowly improve. The Talking Heads believe the U.S. is on the right track and slow growth is in full effect. The ETFs the Masters plan on buying are the SSO, UYG, and ITB. Recall that the home builders and banks have brought us back from the 2008 brink. These names will continue to prosper but we prefer to go with the ETFs rather then risk individual stocks.
The S&P 500 has lost 3.7% of its value since Wednesdays close. To think that it won't bounce back is insane. Friday will be a dead cat bounce for the S&P which is why the SSO is a great play. Thursday's 2% massive selloff was the worst performance for the Dow Jones and S&P 500 year-to-date. Do you really think the pullback will continue?
As we head into Friday morning U.S. futures are trending slightly up. This is good news for longs, we don't expect the Bears to continue the win. The lastest according to Bloomberg.
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
|Dow Jones Indus. Avg||Sep 13||14,709.00||+8.00||14,700.00||14,716.00||14,699.00||20:59:32|
|S&P 500||Sep 13||1,584.60||+0.70||1,585.60||1,586.00||1,583.00||20:59:32|
ETFs OF INTEREST
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (SSO) is trading at $75.95 and its shares are 33% from its 52-week low.
ProShares Ultra Financials (UYG) is trading at $ 89.78 and its shares are 14% from its 52-week high.
iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction (ITB) is trading at $22.34 and its 17% below its 52-week high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Three Trump Administrations | ZeroHedge
- Man In Hiding After Confessing To Illegal Fundraising For The Clintons: "Fears Untimely Death" | ZeroHedge
- Baffled WaPo Still Arguing That Only Dumb, White Men 'Approve' Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- It`s All About The 2018 Mid-Term Elections (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Most Illegal Immigrants Live In America's Metropolitan Areas | ZeroHedge
- California, Nestle, And Decentralization | ZeroHedge
- A Two-State Solution... For The West? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CEO and former Wall Street banker reveals how to be the perfect dinner host | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- How Sears went from retail icon to empty stores | Business Insider
- Son of boxer Muhammad Ali reportedly detained at Florida... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- One of the founders of Apple tells us a great story about Steve Jobs... | Business Insider