Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EIA Inventory Report Analysis and Key Levels to Watch in the Oil Market (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks Running the Oil Market or Just the World? | ZeroHedge
- Just Two Headlines: For Oil 2016 Is Setting Up To Be A Rerun Of Last Year | ZeroHedge
- After Failed Halliburton Deal, Baker Hughes Unveils "Path For The Future" Including $2.5BN Stock, Bond Buyback | ZeroHedge
- Will NIRP Trigger a Systemic Event? | ZeroHedge
- Two Charts Showing How Dazed And Confused Hedge Fund Traders Currently Are | ZeroHedge
- Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 19 toughest interview questions you may have to answer if you want to... | Business Insider
- Tech companies and automakers ask... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (TWTR, AAPL) | Business Insider
- A company created a way for paralyzed people to play baseball | Business Insider
- Spotify just fixed the most annoying thing about its iPhone app design | Business Insider
- The 16 best restaurants in California | Business Insider
- China is facing an uphill battle to revive its ailing... | Business Insider