Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obamacare Is A Disaster For Businesses, Philly Fed Finds | ZeroHedge
- VLADIMIR PUTIN IS SO ANNOYING | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Central Bank "Friends" USDollar Sellers, Posts 'Failed' FX Intervention On Facebook | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Demands Russia Remove Convoy "Immediately" As NYT Reports Russians Firing Artillery In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- THIS WAS A TRADE | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Atlanta Hospital After Treatment | ZeroHedge
- Liberian Police Open Fire On Ebola Protesters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How The Assad Regime Benefitted From Gassing Its Own People | Business Insider
- Markets In Europe Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Just Released A 'Wanted' Shirt With His Mug Shot | Business Insider
- How One Nonprofit Is Transforming Ex-Convicts And Former Drug... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Shares Of A Biotech Company That DIDN'T Make The Drug That Saved The... | Business Insider
- These Charts Show How Journalism Has Turned Into A Hazardous And... | Business Insider