Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Total 2015 Job Cuts To Be Biggest Since 2009: Challenger | ZeroHedge
- With China's Markets Closed For 2 Days, The "National Team" Comes To America | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Crisis Contagion Process: The Flowchart | ZeroHedge
- The Summer From Hell | iBankCoin.com
- China's "Historic" 70th Victory Day Parade: Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- In Risky Move, Riksbank Holds Rates But Warns Will Cut If ECB Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- CLOWN DUST | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German factory orders fall in July | Business Insider
- SEC's title hopes may rest on an influx of new... | Business Insider
- 8 imposter foods that aren't what they say they are | Business Insider
- Twitter just made a big leadership change to its struggling... | Business Insider
- Ashley Madison customers are handing over thousands of dollars in... | Business Insider
- On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his celebrity | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek