Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- This Map Explains The Roots Of France's Growing Nationalism | ZeroHedge
- Foundation - Fall Of The American Galactic Empire | ZeroHedge
- House Intel Committee Cancels All Meetings For The Week: "Playing An Absurb Political Game" | ZeroHedge
- Google’s DeepMind Wants to Enter the Grid | Financial Sense
- Did Erdogan Just Hand Rutte The Dutch Election? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Kremlin says a meeting between Jared Kushner and... | Business Insider
- Struggling electric-car startup Faraday Future just abandoned a... | Business Insider
- 2 Miami police officers have been shot by a group of men... | Business Insider
- The guy who started Android just teased the new phone he's building | Business Insider
- Trump is trying to eviscerate Obama's legacy on the... | Business Insider