Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citi Warns Moody's May Put France On Downgrade Review This Friday | ZeroHedge
- AND THe NeXT LeHMaN MoMeNT Is... | ZeroHedge
- Global Un-Warming? Antarctic Sea-Ice Reaches Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Scottish Referendum Preview: In 170 Years, Voters Chose "Independence" 88% Of The Time | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How First Solar’s Big U.S. Expansion Will Push Shares Higher | TheStreet.com
- German court lifts ban on Uber car pick-up service | Business Insider
- Tim Cook: The Government Has Gone Overboard Collecting Personal Data (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Biotech Company Auxilium Explodes After Takeover Offer (AUXL, ENDP) | Business Insider
- A Wall Street Exec Explains What Instantly Turns Him Off When He Sees A Resume | Business Insider
- Check Out Spirit's New Design - or Is That Hughes Air West? | TheStreet.com
- The 100 Best Companies For Working Moms | Business Insider