Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
- BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- What Bernanke's New Employer Had To Say About Him Just 2 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- World Ponders Life After US Hegemony | ZeroHedge
- China Sees Largest Capital Outflow In Three Years Amid Currency Conundrum | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google is making a giant change this week that could crush millions of small businesses | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- After 'Star Wars' became a big hit, George Lucas... | Business Insider
- US seeking to allay Gulf fears amid regional chaos | Business Insider
- China's premier auto show opens amid growth slowdown | Business Insider
- China cuts banks' reserve ratio requirement as... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek