Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- High Yield Corporate Algo Gone Wild | iBankCoin.com
- The End Of QE3, Trouble Ahead For The Bulls? | ZeroHedge
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gatorade's Top Doctor Says You Should Do These 3 Things After Every Workout... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Microsoft Surface More Than Doubled In Revenue To $908 Million, And It's Sorta... | Business Insider
- Here's A Map Of Where The NYC Ebola Went | Business Insider
- Bankrupt Apple Sapphire Supplier Is Getting Out Of The... | Business Insider
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City | Business Insider