Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gallup Reveals What Americans Are Doing With Their "Gas Savings" | ZeroHedge
- What Happens to our Economy as Millions of People Lose the Habits of Hard Work? | Financial Sense
- Pipeline Politics: Russia, Turkey Clash Over Energy As Syria Rift Shifts Focus To German Line | ZeroHedge
- What The "Real F**king News" Would Look Like | ZeroHedge
- FINRA Launches Funding Portal Rules | ZeroHedge
- The Mindless Stupidity Of Negative Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Fed Consumer Spending Survey Plunges To Record Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bears rally in fourth quarter to Beat Chiefs 18-17 | Business Insider
- Elon Musk says he has a design for an electric jet | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Ex-head of Chicago schools pleads guilty in kickbacks... | Business Insider
- How the biggest tech deal in history came together (EMC, DELL) | Business Insider
- EU aviation agency issues safety note over Caspian... | Business Insider
- Chiefs RB Charles done for season with knee injury | Business Insider