Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jamie Dimon's Daughter Is Asking You For A Favor | ZeroHedge
- Insight on Automation | ZeroHedge
- "It's All Good, Right?" | ZeroHedge
- Scorching Demand For 5 Year Treasurys: Indirect Bid Highest On Record | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Orders Drop Most Since Polar Vortex, Core CapEx Lowest Since May | ZeroHedge
- FT's Tett: Gold “Tangible” and “Clear”; People “Unnerved” About “Money” in “Bottomless Cyber Space” | ZeroHedge
- UMich Confidence Misses By Most In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Market Cap Hits $700 Billion (AAPL) | Business Insider
- CRUDE OIL FALLS TO $74 (USO) | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- HP Has Over 400 People Working Full Time On Carving Up The... | Business Insider
- It's Time To Stop Hating On The Cadillac... | Business Insider
- How One Of The Richest Teams In College Football Spends Its Money | Business Insider
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review: Is It the Best Android Smartphone Ever? | TheStreet.com