Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- First Sell-Side Responses To FOMC Trickle In: "This Should Be A Risk Off Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Moody For No Reason | iBankCoin.com
- Ebola Discoverer Warns Deadly Virus Will Hit China | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- As Eric Holder Supports "Wholesale Change" In Ferguson PD, This is What Is Happening In Philly | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 years on, Germany's east-west divide still palpable | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Only One Wall Street Economist Expects Mexico To Cut Rates Friday | Business Insider
- 6 Discounts Retailers Must Try This Holiday Season | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers... | StreetInsider.com
- Ukraine tensions spike as Russia backs rebel vote | Business Insider
- Microsoft Confirms Another Round Of Layoffs Just Happened (MSFT) | Business Insider