Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Memo To President Trump Or Clinton: The Gold Standard Made America Both Good & Great | ZeroHedge
- China's Capital Outflows Are Soaring Again: Goldman Finds Sept. FX Flows Surged To $78 Billion | ZeroHedge
- John McCain Issues Statement On The "Integrity Of The US Election System" | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Spikes To 8-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Deplorable!! American Consumer Confidence Tumbles To Lowest Since 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Trump Brings "Large Scale Voter Fraud" To Forefront As Media Bashes "Threat To Democracy" | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Email That Caused The "Quid Pro Quo" Controversy Included Intel On Benghazi Attackers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here is how Nintendo Switch works | Business Insider
- The top official in one of the wealthiest US counties has been arrested on... | Business Insider
- Most states with little access to mental health resources... | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- Lyft's co-founder thinks riders will pay for... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk: Tesla not liable for driverless car crashes unless it's... | Business Insider
- Activist investing is more popular than ever | Business Insider