Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The NYSE Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- Euro Risk Due To Possible Return of Italy To Lira - Drachmas, Escudos, Pesetas and Punts? | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Flying at Cruising Altitude Today | iBankCoin.com
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Reckoning For Swiss Banks Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Paralysed man walks again after breakthrough spinal... | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Commercial Aerial Drones Are Becoming A... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider
- This Couple Ditched Their Tech Jobs To Pursue Their Passion For Beer | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales Fall More Than Expected (MCD) | Business Insider
- Derrick Rose Made The Entire Cavs Defense Look Silly | Business Insider