Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Supply and Demand Report 26 Jul | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Misses Expectations After June's "Miracle" Bounce; Jobs, Wages Decline | ZeroHedge
- New Weather Software Could Be A Game-Changer For Solar and Wind | Financial Sense
- US Housing Market Heating Up | Financial Sense
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- Earnings On Deck | iBankCoin.com
- BuY THe PeoPLe'S DiP! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Nickelodeon is making a play for the YouTube generation | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The app that tracks Prince William... | Business Insider
- Ennis-Hill ready for World Championships in Beijing | Business Insider
- The US has a crazy way of crushing tanks without... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider