Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- Some Lunch Options for a Soft Market | iBankCoin.com
- Netherlands After Losing Its AAA Credit Rating | Financial Sense
- The Federal Reserve: 100 Years Of Boom And Bust | ZeroHedge
- WTF Charts Of The Day: Good, Bad, & Ugly | ZeroHedge
- 200 Years Of Dollar Debasement | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Hedge Fund Uses Twitter For Real-Time Economic Modeling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Startup CEO Who Complained About San Francisco's Homeless Population Says He's '... | Business Insider
- Why Snapchat Is The Best Marketing Tool You Can Use Right... | Business Insider
- The Best Biotech CEO of 2013 Is... | TheStreet.com
- Here's Why You Should Buy Into The Hilton IPO — And Why You Shouldn't | Business Insider
- More Signs That Nick Saban Is About To Abandon Alabama And Take Over At Texas | Business Insider
- RANKED: The Most Innovative Smartphones Of 2013 (VZ, T, DT, S) | Business Insider
- These Charts Show That Netflix Is Killing TV | Business Insider