Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Slick Lies Of Obama's "Robin Hood" Economy (In 2 Awkward Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: It's The Central Banks' Fault We Can't Be More Bearish On Gold | ZeroHedge
- Israel's President Refuses To Meet With Obama | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Blinked, And Gold Once Again Proves To Be a Wealth-Saver | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Fill Overnight Gap But Crude & Carry Support Stalled | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- About That "Strong Dollar" - Corporatism Speaks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Satya Nadella Era At Microsoft Is A... | Business Insider
- Radical Leftists Are About To Take Control Of Greece | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Russian Oil Giant Rosneft To Issue $6.1 Billion Of... | Business Insider
- Greek election: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- Watch Incredible Footage Of Explorers Descending Into An Active Volcano | Business Insider
- These Are The Best Headphones You Can Buy | Business Insider