Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: March 4 | ZeroHedge
- As 1000s Mourn At Nemtsov's Funeral, Seven Main Conspiracy Theories Emerge | ZeroHedge
- BLOOD IN THE STREETS | iBankCoin.com
- Japanese Bonds & Stocks Drop As Services PMI Tumbles Into Contraction | ZeroHedge
- Treasury 'Short Overhang' Lifts After Actavis Prices 2nd Largest Bond Issue Ever | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- Cushing and Gulf Coast Storage Filling Up Fast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India bans broadcast of gang-rapist documentary | Business Insider
- FEMA is not happy with the new season of 'House of Cards' | Business Insider
- Bookmaker Paddy... | Business Insider
- A college with a $94 million endowment is shutting its doors, and people in higher ed should... | Business Insider
- You won't be able to calculate how much money you'll need for retirement... | Business Insider
- The quaint economy is going public — and Goldman Sachs is its banker | Business Insider
- Some people really like Nextdoor, the neighborhood-based social network that... | Business Insider