Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Steve Keen: The Deliberate Blindness Of Our Central Planners | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- Crowded Trade 2.0: Specs Have Never Been More Short Gold Or The Euro | ZeroHedge
- Greek Fears, Weak Data Send Gold Surging Over $1200 | ZeroHedge
- Grandson Of Oil Tycoon J. Paul Getty Found Dead, "Traumatic Injury To Rectal Area" Alleged Source Of Death | ZeroHedge
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- Why Hiring A Grass Company Was The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Hedge funder Steve Cohen is starting a venture capital fund | Business Insider
- US stock futures just took a nosedive (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, VIX, NKY, VXX) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/1: (AT)/(... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Intel may be interested in... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek