Stocks Under $2
The Russel 2000 is up a solid 6% already YTD, but these stocks under $2 have been relatively flat. If you believe that the bull market of 2013 will continue, these stocks are definately worth reviewing. They are Golden Star Resources (GSS), Kid Brands Inc (KID), Primo Water Corp (PRMW), US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) and Metalico (MEA).
All of these stocks have great looking charts with the exception of GSS. Tight bases are forming that could offer a breakout later down the road.
I WANT MY $2 DOLLARS! Just so happens that's the magic price for this listing of stocks.
GSS is finding support at the 200 day MA but the chart is not looking too hot. I'd wait to see if there is any Bull left in Gold before jumping into GSS.
Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) is currently trading at $1.57. Its 52 week range is between 90 cents and $2.19.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $1.71. Its 52 week range is between $0.95 and $3.72.
Primo Water Corp (PRMW) is currently trading at $1.2. Its 52 week range is between 69 cents and $3.73.
US Auto Parts Network Inc (PRTS) is currently trading at $1.79. Its 52 week range is between $1.70 and $5.17.
Hard to believe but Metalico Inc (MEA) is currently trading at $1.92. Its 52 week range is between $1.43 and $5.23.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Sends 10,000 AK-47s To Afghanistan As Government Mulls "Inviting" Moscow To Help Fight "Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence | ZeroHedge
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
- Turkey's Trump Card: Erdogan Can Cut Russia's Syrian Supply Line By Closing Bosphorus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chiefs hold off Bills 30-22 for 5th straight win | Business Insider
- From countryside to catwalk, Thai teen designer... | Business Insider
- 52 of the biggest stars in sports came together for a Paris tribute video | Business Insider
- Inside the dog-filled... | Business Insider
- AP Top 25: Oklahoma up to No. 3, Clemson-Alabama still 1-2... | Business Insider
- Thousands cheer Trump at raucous rally in Florida | Business Insider
- No. 13 Stanford rallies past No. 4 Notre Dame 38-36 | Business Insider