These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Home Sales Miss As Median Price Drops To Lowest In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- US Blames Afghanistan Hospital Massacre On "Malfunctioning Sensors," "Human Error" | ZeroHedge
- Pardoning The Wrong Turkey? | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- CEO Of Brazil's "Goldman Sachs" Is Arrested | ZeroHedge
- US Taxpayer Faces $230 Million Loss As Spain's 'Solyndra' Files For Creditor Protection | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Every single prediction... | Business Insider
- We're almost out of defenses against some of the world... | Business Insider
- Obama set to pardon "Honest" and "Abe"... | Business Insider
- 'Tokyo Story' star Setsuko Hara dies at 95 | Business Insider
- Farm recalls produce used in Costco salad linked to E.... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Amazon pulls controversial Nazi-themed 'Man in... | Business Insider