These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Angelo Mozilo Responds To Charges:: “No, No, No, We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong” | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Commodity Crash Continues, But Pigs Are Flying | ZeroHedge
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- Updating You on My Chess Game | iBankCoin.com
- Playing for the Next Coffee Bull Run | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 15 Most Famous Students In College This Semester | Business Insider
- The 12 US Cities With The Hardest-Working People | Business Insider
- New 'Walking Dead' Poster Hints At A Very Grim Season 5 Story Line | Business Insider
- Total Wipeout In Atlantic City | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- Fukushima workers to sue TEPCO for danger pay | Business Insider