These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, "Troika Era" Are Over | ZeroHedge
- Greek Bonds Battered As Dip-Buyers Rescue Greek Stocks | ZeroHedge
- European Analogy Of The Day: Greek F-16 Crashes In Spain During NATO Training | ZeroHedge
- Greek Deposit Outflows Soar In Run-Up To Syriza Victory | ZeroHedge
- Tracking Juno: New York Prepares For One Of Top-5 Snow Storms In History; 50% Of Flights Cancelled | ZeroHedge
- ECB Finally Delivers QE | Financial Sense
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Richard Sherman Says The NFL Won't Punish The Patriots Because Their... | Business Insider
- The World's Most Accurate Apple Analyst Is Predicting Mind-Melting iPhone Sales (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Kerry heads to Nigeria amid tensions over polls, Boko... | Business Insider
- Aer Lingus says considering improved bid from IAG | Business Insider
- Why Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Molly Sims Threw Out Her Scale | Business Insider
- Tom Brady Is Not Interested Right Now In How The Balls Got Deflated... | Business Insider
- 11 dead in unrest on Egypt uprising anniversary: state... | Business Insider