These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Brexit Day Arrives: Why One Trader Thinks It Will Lead To A "Hefty Rally" In Sterling | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Launches Company To Hook Up People To Computers | ZeroHedge
- Why Foreign Robots Are The Real U.S. Job Killer | ZeroHedge
- Top Turkish Banker Arrested At JFK Airport Over Massive Gold Money-Laundering Scheme | ZeroHedge
- Why US Home Prices May Get More Expensive This Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS SLIP: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Netanyahu vows to work with Trump on peace deal between Israel and Palestine | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular HBO shows in every state | Business Insider
- Chrissy Teigen fires away at Fox News: 'Words cannot explain how much... | Business Insider
- Snapchat sinks as Facebook launches a clone (SNAP) | Business Insider
- This cocktail brought the 'original American whiskey' back from the dead | Business Insider
- Trump's Homeland Security chief reportedly had... | Business Insider