These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bitcoin Is Soaring On Unprecedented Burst In Chinese Buying | ZeroHedge
- Germany's New "Integration Law" | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- Self Employment Tax Penalties Continue To Plague Small Businesses | ZeroHedge
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
- How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most affordable zip codes with the best... | Business Insider
- China quietly did something that could drastically reduce carbon... | Business Insider
- How a failed education startup turned into Musical.ly, the most popular app you've probably never... | Business Insider
- Fintech firms could find surprising exit thanks to this unlikely major player (AMZN)... | Business Insider
- You've been rolling your shirtsleeves wrong your entire life | Business Insider
- I tried Pantelligent, the smart frying pan that’s essential to any new cook | Business Insider
- Cracks are starting to show in 'El Chapo' Guzmán's legal... | Business Insider