These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- The Mysterious Movements Of US Oil Production, Demand, Price, & Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Bernie To Introduce $15 Federal Minimum Wage Legislation On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- Trader: Trump Tax Plan Likely To Send S&P To New Record Highs "No Matter What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Reddit Allows “Syrian Rebel” Group To Promote Al-Qaeda Affiliates | ZeroHedge
- Here We Go Again: Another Futures Fund Is Caught In A "Short Gamma" Trap | ZeroHedge
- Military Spending In Perspective - Russia 'Wins' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Fed's leak scandal is giving ammunition to its... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street today | Business Insider
- Consumer Reports has demoted the Tesla Model S from its... | Business Insider
- At least 1 killed, 12 injured in a fiery crash on a Los Angeles highway | Business Insider
- The 'Avatar' sequels finally have release dates | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia is making a 'U-turn' on a controversial... | Business Insider
- An American paramedic was just killed in eastern Ukraine | Business Insider