These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe’s Impossible Refugee Math: Brexit Was Mathematical Certainty Eventually | Financial Sense
- Are Apple Options Traders Too Complacent Ahead Of Earnings? | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Rebound To Highest Since 2008 As Median Home Price Rises Back Over $300,000 | ZeroHedge
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
- "Bedlam" As Wasserman Schultz Boo'd, Heckled Off Stage By DNC Delegates | ZeroHedge
- "Game Over" - Nintendo Crashes Most Since 1990 After Admitting "Limited Earnings Impact" From Pokemon Go | ZeroHedge
- Obama's "Deeply Disappointed" Half-Brother Will Vote Trump Because "He Speaks From The Heart" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The editor in chief of a magazine that reaches millions worldwide shares her best... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' just revealed its first season 7 teaser and it includes... | Business Insider
- The first aerial refueling mission was done by hand, and it was utterly terrifying... | Business Insider
- How 3 real entrepreneurs overcame some of the most common hurdles to... | Business Insider
- Procter & Gamble launches direct-to-consumer... | Business Insider
- A Canadian woman fired a pellet gun at Pokemon Go players | Business Insider
- Here's why you still can't use a chip card everywhere | Business Insider