These are the stocks you're looking for.
They are Deckers (DECK), Amkor Tech (AMKR), and Gaylord Entertainment (GET).
What's not to like about Deckers? Wall Street has been treating them like a Green Mountain Coffee or dare I say it -- a Groupon (GRPN) kind of stock. However, the fundamentals look good, and Ugg's season is about to kick off.
Deckers has mananged to break out of its descending wedge pattern. Calling a bottom is a hard thing to do, but the price action is starting to smooth out here. Lots of room on the upside to run if the market cooperates. I'd place a stop below $40 for an intermediate term hold.
Over the past 12 months Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) shares have traded between $39.90 and its 52-week high of $118.90. Deckers shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 10.1 and EPS of 4.45.
Amkor Tech (AMKR):
Another breakout play, AMKR broke out of a large wedge patter in late July and is now sporting a bull flag. No Jedi Mind tricks here.
Over the past 12 months Amkor Technology Inc (AMKR) shares have traded between $3.81 and its 52-week high of $6.78. Amkor Technology Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 18.4 and EPS of 0.29.
Gaylord Entertainment (GET):
I don't know why, but I snicker every time I see the name of this stock. I mean, just picture yourself fresh out of college - you call your folks back home and tell them you just got a job working at Gaylord Entertainment. Good times.
Anyway, GET is trading in a strong channel up, right in the middle of the channel. Look like shares could trade up to $45 soon.
Over the past 12 months Gaylord Entertainment (GET) shares have traded between $17.39 and its 52-week high of $41.17. Gaylord shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 112 and EPS of 0.36.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
- OBAMAS MaSSiVe FiGHT WiTH WaLL STReeT... | ZeroHedge
- Lumber Liquidators Loses Leader - Surprise CEO Resignation Extends Loss To 75% In 3 Months | ZeroHedge
- "Strongly Dissatisfied" China Warns US "Accident" Is "Highly Likely" In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 22, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Google wants you to buy things straight through YouTube videos (GOOG) | Business Insider
- An adult dating website got hacked and... | Business Insider
- An 8-year-old interviews the cofounder of the company who makes... | Business Insider
- Formula 1 driver signs $155 million contract that will make him one of the... | Business Insider
- Olsen twins to skip 'Full House' reboot | Business Insider
- Is it a UFO? Sun halo sparks fear and jokes in Mexico | Business Insider