Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is There Any Hope Left for Nuclear Energy? | Financial Sense
- The Forgotten War – Understanding The Incredible Debacle Left Behind By NATO In Libya | ZeroHedge
- "NEIN" - Germany's Bild Has A Message For Greece: "No More Billions For Greedy Greeks" | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- "Monetary Policy Is Bankrupt" Dr. Lacy Hunt Warns "Bonds, Not Stocks, Are A Good Economic Indicator" | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Can Tesla’s Latest Venture Live Up to the Hype? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Google just paid $25 million to buy the entire '.app... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts replaced Liverpool... | Business Insider
- The laws on alcohol and marijuana are totally out of sync with the science | Business Insider
- Russia confirms will attend gas talks with EU, Ukraine | Business Insider
- How E-Commerce Is Finally Disrupting The $600 Billion-A-Year Grocery Industry... | Business Insider