Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- First The UK, Then Scotland... Then Texas? | ZeroHedge
- The Real Story Behind Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Fed Credibility Collapses - Rate-Cut Now More Likely For Next Year | ZeroHedge
- The Brexit Carnage from a Trader`s Perspective (Video) | ZeroHedge
- A few thoughts on Gold, currency and “risk free savings” in the wake of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- "Today Is The Appetizer For Monday" | ZeroHedge
- VIX Jammed Back Below 20 As Dip-Buyers Surge After Limit-Down Halt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- UK consumers expect better online shopping experiences | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- The NBA Draft has become unwatchable and not all of the problems can be solved | Business Insider
- Britain's departure from the EU could mess with the way... | Business Insider
- A conversation with a friend made me wonder if I'm thinking about... | Business Insider
- Twitter sets sight on huge ad revenues for NFL content (TWTR) | Business Insider