Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which Stocks Are Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- Are These The Tankers Bilal Erdogan Uses To Transport ISIS Oil? | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Dan Gordon Warns of Elaborate ISIS Attack on the US Using Mexican Drug Tunnels | Financial Sense
- Fourth Turning - Our Rendezvous With Destiny | ZeroHedge
- Fourth Turning - Politicians Driving The World Towards War | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Pension Fund Suffers $64 Billion Loss After Doubling Down On Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dying network for reuniting Korea's divided families | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 'Gods of Egypt' studio, director apologize for... | Business Insider
- The star of 'Creed' wants a sequel — here's why it will probably happen... | Business Insider
- New York state adding $200M more to $2.5B fight against... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Jury selection starts in Freddie Gray case | Business Insider
- Rivers' 4 TD passes help Chargers beat Jags 31-25,... | Business Insider