Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Crumbles To Fresh Lows: $43 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Markets Tumble As FOMC 'Upgrades' Economy & Jobs In Hawkish Statement | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "If The Fed Stick To Their Script Then The Market Could Be In For A Small Shock" | ZeroHedge
- The History Of Global Crises Through The Eyes Of The US Dollar | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Consequences Of The Global Frenzy For Positive Yield | ZeroHedge
- Greek Stocks Crash, Bonds Plummet, Banks Have Worst Day Ever | ZeroHedge
- NEWSFLASH: The Netherlands Wasn’t The First Time The IMF Dropped The Ball On The National Gold Holdings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sundance Is a 'Seller's Market' as Distributors Battle for Top Films | TheStreet.com
- This Is Bill Gates’ Biggest Regret In Life | Business Insider
- Greek government to hold first talks with EU leaders | Business Insider
- Actor Ed Burns Is Obsessed With Taking Pictures Of His Model Wife... | Business Insider
- More Companies Are Switching To Subscription Models — Here's Why Wall Street Needs... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 1/29: (PFMT) (KATE) | StreetInsider.com
- What It's Like When You're An American Using Britain's NHS | Business Insider