Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Odd One Out - New Home Sales Spike To 7-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- 4D Chess Alert: Rep. Nunes Confirms Trump Transition Team Was Under ‘Incidental’ Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Dear America: Better Read The Fine Print On Your Credit Card Statement | ZeroHedge
- French Elections: Populist Revolution Or Status Quo? | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office, Access To 'Classified Information' | ZeroHedge
- PBOC Injects Hundreds Of Billions Into Chinese Banks After Sudden Defaults In Interbank Payments | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We went inside a JCPenney and saw why the company is struggling | Business Insider
- Apple just bought the app it once crowned 'most innovative' and made it free for everyone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- MasterCard adds Asia Pacific exec (MA) | Business Insider
- The Navy is using drones to prep for future tensions with Russia... | Business Insider
- House Intelligence Committee member on the Russia-Trump investigation: 'There is more than... | Business Insider
- There are 69 new emoji candidates — and we've ranked them all | Business Insider
- There’s a reason this sponge is the most successful 'Shark Tank' product to date | Business Insider