Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FX Markets In Turmoil On Scottish Vote & Japan Economic Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 17 | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Bianco on Gold, Oil, and Why the Market Doesn't Care About Geopolitical Events | Financial Sense
- "We Are About To Arm Some Rebels And Drone Some More Folks" - Obama Statement On Passage Of Syrian Strategy | ZeroHedge
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 29-Year-Old Golf Phenom Who Disappeared From The PGA Tour Will Get $10 Million If He Quits... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- This Stanford Psychologist Won A MacArthur Genius Grant For Showing How... | Business Insider
- Why The BBC Is Deliberately Ignoring The Scottish Independence Vote | Business Insider
- Scotland Is About To Vote On Whether To Leave The UK —... | Business Insider
- Nassim Taleb And Josh Barro Went At It On Twitter And Things... | Business Insider