Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed's Computer Model Of The US Economy "Sees Little Slack" (And A Big Clue From Gartman) | ZeroHedge
- Not Thursday Humor: Saudi Arabia Plans To Head U.N. Human Rights Council | ZeroHedge
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Oligarch Recovery: 82% Of US Construction Is Luxury Units | ZeroHedge
- Suicide Bomber Detonates In Saudi Mosque, ISIS Suspected | ZeroHedge
- Junk-Rated Chicago Has A Billion Dollar Pension Problem | ZeroHedge
- Want A Low-Wage Job? Go To College | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil rig count falls for 24th straight week (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Merkel says still 'a lot to do' for Greek debt deal | Business Insider
- Best Buy sales and earnings beat expectations (BBY) | Business Insider
- Google aims to patent child toy that pays attention | Business Insider
- People are really bad at knowing what they don't know | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek