Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Services Data Rebounds But Jobs, Backlogs "Highlight Fragility" Of US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Did The Bank Of Japan Just Step In To Sell Yen? | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral, Narcissist, Philandering, Pathological Liar" | ZeroHedge
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- What Goes Up (Slowly On No Volume) Plunges Quickly | ZeroHedge
- Air Freight Volumes Across Largest Global Market Tumble 15% In First Quarter | ZeroHedge
- 'Kill! Kill! Kill! - How China Recruits For Its Massively Underpaid Army | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The future of financial services & technology explained | Business Insider
- MLB POWER RANKINGS: Where every team stands after one month | Business Insider
- The boy whose makeshift Lionel Messi shirt went viral has... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn is short Caterpillar (CAT) | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- These are the ten most frugal cities in America | Business Insider
- Samsung shifts from smartphones to software | Business Insider