Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Back To Basic Fundamentals - The Dollar Versus The Ruble | ZeroHedge
- New York Governor Cuomo Does Saudi Bidding, Bans Fracking In NY State | ZeroHedge
- Legendary "Closing Dinner" Organizer Sage Kelly Quits Jefferies | ZeroHedge
- DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN | iBankCoin.com
- Acquired StockTrader.com – Moving in the Spring! | FundMyMutualFund
- JPMorgan Warns, Don't Expect Recent Market Volatility To Alter Fed Tightening Path | ZeroHedge
- Charts Show 28 Seriously Troubled Mega-Banks: 24 of Them in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin | TheStreet.com
- 'The Interview' Premiere In NYC Has Been Canceled | Business Insider
- LIVE: Janet Yellen Explains The Fed Decision | Business Insider
- Fed makes no policy changes; says can be 'patient' | Business Insider
- Even Russia's Biggest Trading Partners Don't Have That Much Exposure To... | Business Insider
- These US Cities Want To Host The 2024 Summer Olympics | Business Insider
- Apple Halts Online Sales In Russia... | Business Insider