Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Crash Most In 19 Years, Re-Open Limit Down (Despite PBOC Hail Mary) | ZeroHedge
- YAWN | iBankCoin.com
- Greek 10Y Bonds Collapse - Yield Tops 15% | ZeroHedge
- Germany Pre-emptively Crushes Today's Rumormill, Says Too Late To "Discuss Greek Program Extension" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Regulator Blames Ongoing Market Crash On "Rumors", Demands Traders "Act Rational" | ZeroHedge
- Why Buffett Bet A Billion On Solar | Financial Sense
- How Could The "Greek Experts" Be So Wrong? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Euro drops below $1.1 as Greek exit risks grow | Business Insider
- Crude oil is down 2% (USO, OIL, WTI) | Business Insider
- Why this engineer quit his job at Facebook to found an 'interactive... | Business Insider
- Millennials are obsessed with Whole 30, the ‘cultish’ fad diet taking over Instagram and... | Business Insider
- The last week cemented Obama's legacy | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 8 apps every food lover needs | Business Insider