Strong Volume Gainers (TK,RVSN,PCBK,TA,TST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Teekay Corp (TK) is currently trading at $30.96 on volume of 1844965. Its 52 week range is between $20.67 and $37.93.
RADVision Ltd (RVSN) is currently trading at $11.7 on volume of 5115571. Its 52 week range is between $4.55 and $12.
Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) is currently trading at $8.9 on volume of 425996. Its 52 week range is between $6.15 and $10.51.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) is currently trading at $5.97.on volume of 1426954. Its 52 week range is $2.79 and $8.43.
TheStreet Inc (TST) is currently trading at $2.07.on volume of 576628. Its 52 week range is between $1.57 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ten Riot Police Squads Deployed To Greek Refugee Camp As Evacuation Begins | ZeroHedge
- "Pre-Crime" Arrives In Chicago - Big Data Tells Cops Who's Next To Be Shot | ZeroHedge
- Iran Mocks Obama Again, Test-Fires 2 More Ballistic Missiles | ZeroHedge
- Rate Hike? This Chart Says Don't 'Bank' On It | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Just Triggered Another Bear Market Warning | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- BlackLiesMatter - Activist Group Leader Arrested For Sex Trafficking, Blames "Conservative Trolls" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 of the best brunches in the world | Business Insider
- KFC chef reveals his favorite item on the menu — and it's the biggest... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Warren Buffett said he may back a bid to buy Yahoo — here's what he thinks about the... | Business Insider
- Nissan is going after Tesla's other big business with a new at-home... | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: I'd 'absolutely' consider being Hillary Clinton... | Business Insider