Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 Earnings Show Improvement Over Prior Quarters | Financial Sense
- Head Doctor Fighting Africa's "Out Of Control" Ebola Epidemic Contracts The Virus | ZeroHedge
- Forget Shiller's CAPE, Warren Buffett's "Best Indicator" Is Flashing Bubble Red | ZeroHedge
- Here Is How Amazon's Ugliest Quarter In Years Looked Like In Six Charts | ZeroHedge
- IRA Contributions Hit Record High As Unpatriotic Americans "Save More, Pay Off Debt, Spend Less" | ZeroHedge
- After the Jump | iBankCoin.com
- Useful Idiots and the Something For Nothing Society - Part 1 of 3 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Everything You Need To Know About 'Generation Alpha' — The Age Group Beyond Gen Z... | Business Insider
- This Eye-Popping Chart Of Ex-US Companies Shows Why People Are Freaking Out About... | Business Insider
- THE CLOUD COMPUTING REPORT: How Different Cloud Services Are... | Business Insider
- This Chart Is The Clearest Sign That Apple Revenue Is... | Business Insider
- Why Qualcomm Stock Is Plunging Today | TheStreet.com
- BOEHNER TO OBAMA: Tell Us Where You Stand On The Key Issue In The Border Crisis | Business Insider
- Biotech Giant Blows Away Expectations After Selling $3.5 Billion Of Its '... | Business Insider