Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RNC Chair Priebus Slams State's Failure As "Obama Cover-Up To Protect Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- Zimbabwe Goes Down The Path Of Hyperinflation... Again | ZeroHedge
- Project Veritas Video Reveals Who Was Really Behind "Mitt Romney's 47% Video" | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To US, Malaysia Will Buy Navy Vessels From China | ZeroHedge
- Our Landfill Economy | ZeroHedge
- The Dark Agenda Behind Globalism And Open Borders | ZeroHedge
- "If Trump Loses, I'm Grabbing My Musket": Former Congressman Ready To Go Full Revolution | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Oil's tumbling following reports that Iraq and Iran refuse to freeze output | Business Insider
- 11 ways to stop procrastinating right now | Business Insider
- Trump's 'voter suppression' strategy isn't likely to work —... | Business Insider
- 31 photos that show the destruction of Hurricane Sandy 4 years ago | Business Insider
- Indonesian stocks' greatest weakness may now be their greatest strength | Business Insider
- 10 words that don't mean what they used to | Business Insider