Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today's Economic Data Enough To Push Q2 GDP By Whopping 0.1% To 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- A Global Debt Deleveraging It At Our Doorstep | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shak Slumps As "Chicken Spin-Off" Gains Disappear | ZeroHedge
- Surplus Repression And The Self-Defeating Deep State | ZeroHedge
- BLACK SMOKE, DUST, AND TRAGIC TRAGEDIES HIT WALL STREET | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: May 26 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For some inexplicable reason Twitter has reportedly held talks to acquire... | Business Insider
- Demonstrator shot dead as protests erupt outside... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch might be killing Michael Kors | Business Insider
- Here's everything Plus500... | Business Insider
- BILL GROSS: My 'short of a lifetime' was 'well timed... | Business Insider
- German city evacuates 20,000 people to defuse WWII bomb | Business Insider
- Bayliss appointed England head coach | Business Insider