Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yen Surges In Early Trading, Takes Out USDJPY 102 Stops | ZeroHedge
- Is EVERY Market Rigged? | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- The Fed in Focus This Week | Financial Sense
- When A Money-Printing Butterfly Flaps Its Wings In Japan, This Is What Happens In Greece | ZeroHedge
- I Think We’re About Done Here | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Market Manipulation Reaches Absurd Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MARISSA MAYER: Here's Why I Just Bought Tumblr For $1.1... | Business Insider
- 10 Wildly Successful People Who Dropped Out Of High School | Business Insider
- UBS: 'The Economic Data Calendar Is A Desolate Wasteland Of Nothingness' | Business Insider
- GOOGLE-YOUTUBE VETERAN: OK, Marissa Mayer, Here's How To Not Screw... | Business Insider
- BI INTELLIGENCE FORECAST: Google Glass Will Be An $11 Billion Market By 2018 | Business Insider
- I've Never Seen A Better View Of New York City Than From A Boat In Its... | Business Insider
- Why Big Banks Don't Want Your Money Anyway | Business Insider