Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion | ZeroHedge
- This Is Oil's Biggest 3-Day Rally In 25 Years | ZeroHedge
- Rewriting The Rules - Trump's Rise Is Unprecedented | ZeroHedge
- The Age Of Voodoo Finance | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Sees Fractional Decline in July | Financial Sense
- A Winter of Discontent for Russia | Financial Sense
- Policy Confusion Reigns As China Caps Muni Debt, Uncaps Bank Debt, And Bad Loans Soar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American anti-dolphin-hunt activist arrested in Japan | Business Insider
- Arctic chills, messy energy politics await Obama in Alaska... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains a fake Mars mission so well it... | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus bares nipple on VMAs | Business Insider
- Lambert picked as starting quarterback for No. 9 Georgia | Business Insider
- Ashley Madison was full of robots, not necessarily just guys, research suggests | Business Insider