Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Davos – The Arrogance Of Officialdom | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Difference: ISIS Or Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- "QE Benefits Mostly The Wealthy" JPMorgan Admits, And Lists 8 Ways ECB's QE Will Hurt Everyone Else | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: Hitler Realizes He Was Short Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
- ECB Preview: FAQ | Financial Sense
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is The One App I Couldn't Live Without: Venmo | Business Insider
- Some People At Davos Are Wondering Why The Retail Currency Trading Business Is Even... | Business Insider
- The World's Third Largest Economy Is Warming Up To The US | Business Insider
- Here's Why Etsy, The E-Commerce Company That Could IPO This Quarter, Loves Being... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Nigerian troops fighting Boko Haram in Maiduguri: military... | Business Insider
- Premier League trio avoid fresh FA Cup shocks | Business Insider