Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Ron Paul: "Americans Must Choose Non-Interventionist Free Markets For Peace & Prosperity" | ZeroHedge
- S&P Closes Above 2000 For First Time On Lowest Volume Day Of Year | ZeroHedge
- New Position PSEC Takes A Day One Nosebleed | iBankCoin.com
- NATO Canada Has A Message For Russian Soldiers | ZeroHedge
- Sometimes 0% Is Better Than -82% | ZeroHedge
- Argentina – Sliding Down A Slippery Slope | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US journalist returns home after Syria kidnapping | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A Former Federal Cybersecurity Director... | Business Insider
- Here Are The States Where Tons Of Americans Are Getting Gun Background Checks (SWHC, RGR) | Business Insider
- Here's Why Deloitte Hires Almost Half Its Experienced Staff Through Referrals | Business Insider
- Cramer: This Is a Game of Chicken | TheStreet.com
- Wilshere expects Arsenal to finish off Besiktas | Business Insider