Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mike Bloomberg Booed After Lashing Out At College "Safe Spaces" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll As Cruz Suffers 'Death Cross' | ZeroHedge
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Ben Tanosborn: How Blacks & Latinos Will Lose The Election For The Democratic Party In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Blow To Hedge Funds, AIG Redeems $4 Billion; CALSTRS Says "2 And 20" Model Is "Off The Table" | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CIA director: There's no need to... | Business Insider
- After eliminating 75% of my wardrobe, I realized Mark Zuckerberg and Barack... | Business Insider
- Watch live: Scientists are exploring one of the deepest, most... | Business Insider
- 6 ways to pay off your mortgage faster | Business Insider
- Kanye wore a bizarre outfit to the Met Ball, and people freaked out about it | Business Insider
- What it’s like to be a prisoner of your own intrusive thoughts | Business Insider
- Microsoft buys a tiny Italian startup to boost one of its biggest bets (MSFT) | Business Insider