Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- Is The US Restaurant Recession Becoming Structural? | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Explains What Causes The Market's 3:30pm Ramp | ZeroHedge
- Index Investing Unmasked: 96% Of Stocks Are Garbage | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- A Two-State Solution... For The West? | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To The Next Awakening" - Author Of Steve Bannon's Worldview Explains The Path Ahead | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We asked college students to sell us their major | Business Insider
- New York City's most iconic hotel is closing indefinitely this month — take a look... | Business Insider
- Metallic gowns were the biggest trend on the Oscars red carpet | Business Insider
- There are 3 big 'ifs' to watch in Trump's agenda | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Jordan Peele's horror 'Get Out' wins the weekend box office with a $30.5... | Business Insider
- A $3.7 billion hedge fund interviewed dozens of job candidates,... | Business Insider