Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are You Prepared to Die? | iBankCoin.com
- Fractional Reserve Banking: How to Create and Destroy Money | Financial Sense
- US Deficit Shrinks To $40.6 Billion As October Petroleum Exports Rise To New Record | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: What's Bad For America Is Good For... Washington, D.C. | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Move Higher, Gold Goes Lower – When Does It End? | Financial Sense
- Futures Fail To Ramp On Lack Of Yen Carry Excitement | ZeroHedge
- These Stocks Are Swimming with Sharks Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Solar Bears Are Wrong | TheStreet.com
- Will Warren Buffett's Berkshire Join Fannie, Freddie Privatization Effort? | TheStreet.com
- Home Prices Rise For The 20th Straight Month But Economists Warn A... | Business Insider
- Top NFL Prospect Marcus Mariota Is Returning To Oregon Next Year In A Shock Move | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Instead Of Trying To Time The Market, Investors Should Just Rebalance Their... | Business Insider