Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Breaking Down China's $23 Trillion Debt Pile | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Footage Of Saudi Tanks Invading Yemen | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETF Surges Off Record Low Crushing Contango Cruisers | ZeroHedge
- Comex On The Edge? Paper Gold "Dilution" Hits A Record 124 For Every Ounce Of Physical | ZeroHedge
- "No Brainer" AAPL Enters Correction, Down 12% From Recent Highs To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Some Clear Thinking About The Price Of Gold | ZeroHedge
- Where Candidates Fear To Tread - Pervasive Racketeering Is Destroying America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US government may be partly to blame for skyrocketing... | Business Insider
- 'Cecil the lion' trial postponed in Zimbabwe: judge | Business Insider
- 8 things to consider before you start an office romance | Business Insider
- EU's Juncker expects Greek debt accord this... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/3: (PRE) (SHPG... | StreetInsider.com
- Rio's polluted waters will be fine for Olympics: IOC | Business Insider
- This was the Sinaloa cartel mastermind behind 'El Chapo's'... | Business Insider