Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dan Gordon Warns of Elaborate ISIS Attack on the US Using Mexican Drug Tunnels | Financial Sense
- Turkey Arrests Generals Who Stopped Syria-Bound, Weapons-Laden, Spook Trucks | ZeroHedge
- More Energy Companies Accused Of Downplaying Climate Change | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Examining the Islamic State's Cyber Capabilities | Financial Sense
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- ISIS: Oil as a Strategic Weapon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eurozone bailout fund releases money for ailing Greek... | Business Insider
- Singer Sinead O'Connor 'threatens suicide'... | Business Insider
- Rivers' 4 TD passes help Chargers beat Jags 31-25,... | Business Insider
- Browns' quarterback Josh McCown out for rest of season | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods has no timetable on healing or playing | Business Insider
- From racing to rum, things to know about year-end tax... | Business Insider
- Kenyan university: 1 dead during stampede over drill | Business Insider