Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trader Warns "Trump's First Week Could Keep Markets Busy" - What To Watch | ZeroHedge
- Policy Makers - Like Generals - Are Busy Fighting The Last War | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 23 | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The World's 10 Least Affordable Cities Of 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Why Big Oil Is Unprepared for the Coming Energy War | Financial Sense
- "China's Carl Icahn" Hedge Fund Billionaire Sentenced To Five And A Half Years In Prison | ZeroHedge
- 80% Of Central Banks Plan To Buy More Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why the market will likely 'remain trapped in its current... | Business Insider
- Here are the countries with the biggest debt slaves | Business Insider
- Here's why these plates make millions of people nostalgic | Business Insider
- These were the Swiss and Austrian fighter jets that provided air cover for Davos | Business Insider
- People are freaking out about American Airlines' new '... | Business Insider
- Apple users have higher credit scores than everyone else | Business Insider
- Here's the true story behind those strange... | Business Insider