Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Folly For The Ages": After Buying Back 63 Million Shares At $83, Hess Just Sold 25 Million Shares At $39 | ZeroHedge
- You Get What You Deserve | ZeroHedge
- Economics Explained (In 1 Simple Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About Politics | ZeroHedge
- These Vancouver Homes Sold For Millions In 2011 And Have Been Vacant And Rotting Since: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- 2016 EPS Estimates Slashed By 50% Just One Month Into The Year | ZeroHedge
- Is Deutsche Bank Signaling A New Banking Crisis? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 surprising foods you probably thought were healthier than they... | Business Insider
- Here's why it's okay to take a cheat day... | Business Insider
- The Cadillac CTS-V will make you feel young — even if you're getting older (gm) | Business Insider
- Here's why Donald Trump suffered a stunning Iowa upset when the polls suggested he'd win... | Business Insider
- 7 public speaking secrets from one of the most-watched TED speakers | Business Insider
- The NFL is losing its most crucial demographic | Business Insider
- A new breed of investor is thriving on the... | Business Insider