Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
- Global Business Confidence Collapses To Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- I Bought The $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- Are Low Rates Responsible for High Valuations | Financial Sense
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AMERICA BEATS EXPECTATIONS (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- MIT-Designed 'Smart' Frying Pan Promises A Perfectly Cooked Meal Every Time | Business Insider
- These Are The Angry Facebook Posts That Put A Guy In Prison | Business Insider
- Global warming could undermine poverty fight: World Bank | Business Insider
- Odell Beckham Has Freakishly Large Hands — And He's Been Practicing Insane One-Hand... | Business Insider
- Keurig's New Coffee Machine Got A Ton Of Hype, But Customers Seem To Hate It | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (TWTR, GOOG, AMZN, AAPL, CMCSA... | Business Insider