Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Back to the Future with These Two Iconic Brands | iBankCoin.com
- "Warning Signs" & The Fed's Grand Illusion | ZeroHedge
- High Yield Corporate Algo Gone Wild | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: There Is A Plunge Protection Team - It’s Called The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Mapping China's Bursting Real Estate Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Financial Pros Make Critical Mistakes With Millennial Women Clients | Business Insider
- Shaky Japanese economy hit by growing trade deficit | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Let's Face It: The UK Is A Much Better Place For... | Business Insider
- Inflation Inches Up (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Chairman Of Supermarket Giant Tesco Quits Amid Profit Fiasco (TSCO) | Business Insider