Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Futures Rebound Despite Global Stock Weakness As USDJPY Ramps HIgher | ZeroHedge
- Trumped - A Nation On The Brink Of Ruin... And How To Bring It Back | ZeroHedge
- Awkward? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Nigel Farage Announces European Referendum Tour | ZeroHedge
- At Least 80 Killed After Suicide Bombing Attack In Kabul Claimed By ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Will Brexit Put the Bond Bull Out to Pasture? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama issues point-by-point rebuttal to Trump's RNC speech | Business Insider
- Fans are going crazy for this 'Star Wars' toy that is selling out... | Business Insider
- In 5 years of studying millionaires, I learned one huge factor... | Business Insider
- A new poster for the upcoming 'Harry Potter... | Business Insider
- Kaine emerges as favorite in Clinton VP search | Business Insider
- California is about to get hit with a big hike in Obamacare premiums | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider