Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- Ukrainian Stereotyping Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Agrees that Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a False Flag … They Only Argue About WHO's Behind Them | ZeroHedge
- A Tale Of Two Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
- Europe Weakens Again As Investors Seek The Safety Of... Portuguese Stocks! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check Out The World's First Traveling Bitcoin ATM | Business Insider
- SETH KLARMAN: This Is A 'Truman Show' Market Where Nothing Is Real | Business Insider
- T-Mobile Raised Prices, AT&T Lowered Them | Business Insider
- The 15 Coolest Airbnb Rentals In New York City | Business Insider
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Officer: Russian Troops Opened Fire At Crimea Base... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek