Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Market Recap Aug 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Deep State (And The Rise Of The Unspeakable) | ZeroHedge
- "If This Does Not Disqualify Hillary For The Presidency, It's Hard To Know What Will" | ZeroHedge
- German Vice Chancellor Warns UK "Must Pay For Brexit" Or Europe Would Go "Down The Drain" | ZeroHedge
- Minimum Wage Claims Its Latest Victims - Ashley Furniture Slashes 840 Jobs In California | ZeroHedge
- Norway Builds A Wall, Because Migrants | ZeroHedge
- It Begins: Barney Frank Tells Yellen Not To Hike Before The Election, "It Risks Destabilizing Markets" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Harvard psychologist reveals a simple trick for getting over the... | Business Insider
- Save $80 on KitchenAid's top-rated stand mixer — and more of... | Business Insider
- San Diego's largest cash seizure ever may shed light... | Business Insider
- Bosnian shoe makers to present Melania Trump custom... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- We asked and you answered — here are 9 horrifying stories about terrible... | Business Insider
- Take a tour of this Chinese 'nail' neighborhood that's been in a stalemate with... | Business Insider