Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- US Pays Half Of Gazprom's Overdue Invoice With $1 Billion Ukraine Loan Guarantee | ZeroHedge
- Encouraging Washout | iBankCoin.com
- Bomb Squad Arrives At Boston Marathon Finish Line To Investigate Unattended Bags | ZeroHedge
- Do You Belong In The Stock Market? | ZeroHedge
- You’re All Monsters | iBankCoin.com
- Quick Bounce Plays | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sunday's 'Game Of Thrones' Was The Second-Most Watched Episode... | Business Insider
- Guy Buys Scale On Amazon, And Now Amazon Thinks He's A Drug Dealer | Business Insider
- Tablets Lead Play Requests For 'TV... | Business Insider
- The Robot That's Helping Clean Up The Fukushima Meltdown Looks Like A Giant... | Business Insider
- THE FAST DIET: Get Thin Quick By Starving Yourself Two Days A Week | Business Insider
- Former Chipotle Worker Says She Was Fired For Taking Time Off After Alleged Attack By... | Business Insider
- 2014 Could Be The Year That Apple Changes Course On Mobile Payments... | Business Insider