Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Demolishes Jobless Claims Hype: "This Does Not Signal A Booming Labor Market" | ZeroHedge
- Gartman vs Goldman: "Oil Rally To Fade" Warns Blankfein's Bank | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
- Could The Syrian Conflict Irrevocably Change Global Geopolitics? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Pushes HFT Tax (A Day After BlackRock Warns Of "Wild Price Swings") | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima Kids Suffer Thyroid Cancer Up To 50x Normal Rate, New Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- Despite Stocks Surge, FANG Favorites Are Falling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Walking Dead' hosts huge premiere for fans... | Business Insider
- Studies say 1/3 of young men in China to die from smoking | Business Insider
- Air Force: French train hero stabbed in California | Business Insider
- Celebration of Peru's economic boom comes late | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 'Like' this? Facebook testing out new emotion buttons... | Business Insider
- If you've been a long-time Netflix user, your bill is going to go up $2 in... | Business Insider