Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
- 'Cost-Burdened-Renters' Surge To Historic Highs As Hillbama-nomics Fails For Low-Income Faithful | ZeroHedge
- 750,000 Californians Past The Age Of 65 Are Still Working | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- Turkey Gloats: "The Crusader Union Falls Apart" | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Emerges, Explains What "The Only Change" As A Result Of Brexit Will Be | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast: Scotland And Northern Ireland May Have Brexit Veto Rights | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- Here are the 17 best live musicals you can watch right now | Business Insider
- 25 simple things to give up if you want to succeed | Business Insider
- The most dangerous place in the world is about to get a whole lot scarier | Business Insider
- Your office job is horrible for you, but there’s a... | Business Insider