Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UK To Stockpile Tanks, Heavy Equipment Close To Russia's Border | ZeroHedge
- A "Big Money" Move is Coming to the Markets Soon | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat, Gold Rises On Weaker Dollar As Traders Focus On OPEC, Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- A Squeeze Play in the Making | Financial Sense
- These Are The Two Most Important Questions Facing The Market | ZeroHedge
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Obama Speaks At Arlington National Cemetery - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 7-step morning ritual that will help you stay happy all day | Business Insider
- Here's why it's so hard to know if you have Zika | Business Insider
- Women are more attracted to men with these physical traits | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Coca-Cola is branding its cans in the US flag to salute the army (KO) | Business Insider
- A prominent group inside ISIS' de-facto capital had an ominous warning for US plans to defeat... | Business Insider
- 'I really think they had no choice': Donald Trump speaks out on gorilla... | Business Insider