Strong Volume Gainers (LULU,WPI,RGR,SCVL,GIII)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU) is currently trading at $75.95 on volume of 8635361. Its 52 week range is between $38.2 and $74.57.
Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc (WPI) is currently trading at $66.1 on volume of 7984789. Its 52 week range is between $54.1 and $73.35.
Sturm Ruger and Co Inc (RGR) is currently trading at $47.93 on volume of 1242459. Its 52 week range is between $18.65 and $46.68.
Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL) is currently trading at $32.11.on volume of 621535. Its 52 week range is $19.19 and $34.05.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $28.36.on volume of 847434. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- E-Mini Liquidity Has Crashed 40% In The Past Quarter, JPMorgan Finds | ZeroHedge
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow | ZeroHedge
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- Public Health Expert Explains How to Prevent a Panic About Ebola: Tell the Truth! | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In November, Tinder Will Start Trying To Make Money By Charging Users For A... | Business Insider
- 7 Amazing Facts About Hong Kong | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Indonesia inaugurates outsider Widodo as president | Business Insider
- Pistorius sentencing: Live Report | Business Insider
- We Put The iPhone 6 Time-Lapse Video To The Test — Here's 6 Hours Of... | Business Insider
- The 10 US Cities Where Young Adults Are Flocking After College | Business Insider