Strong Volume Gainers (CLDT,NFBK,NFP,PNFP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) is currently trading at $18.34 on volume of 445,696. Its 52 week range is between $11.71 and $18.17. The chart is a thing of beauty.
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) is currently trading at $11.49 on volume of 1,778,952. Its 52 week range is between $11.14 and $16.4.
National Financial Partners Corp (NFP) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 4,757,358. Its 52 week range is between $12.54 and $25.07.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) is currently trading at $24.45 on volume of 495,359. Its 52 week range is $16.43 and $23.94.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Foundation & Empire - Is Donald Trump 'The Mule'? | ZeroHedge
- RBOB Tumbles After Lower Than Expected Gasoline Draw | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Getting Ready for a BIG Move; Risk to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Trump Signs Executive Order Rolling Back Obama's Climate Policies: Who Benefits The Most? | ZeroHedge
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
- Capitol Police Open Fire On Truck Driver Who Tried Running Over Police Officers; Driver In Custody | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Sign "Energy Independence" Order Killing Obama's Climate Change Initiatives | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil has begun flowing through the Dakota Access pipeline... | Business Insider
- Gregg Popovich compared Becky Hammon to Steve Kerr and says she has what it takes... | Business Insider
- 30 big tech predictions for 2017 | Business Insider
- The world's largest humanitarian crisis in 70 years... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin dives after the SEC shoots down plans for another bitcoin ETF | Business Insider
- 8 lessons to learn before you launch your business | Business Insider
- The Philippine president is pushing for power 'fuelled by... | Business Insider