Strong Volume Gainers (CLDT,NFBK,NFP,PNFP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) is currently trading at $18.34 on volume of 445,696. Its 52 week range is between $11.71 and $18.17. The chart is a thing of beauty.
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) is currently trading at $11.49 on volume of 1,778,952. Its 52 week range is between $11.14 and $16.4.
National Financial Partners Corp (NFP) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 4,757,358. Its 52 week range is between $12.54 and $25.07.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) is currently trading at $24.45 on volume of 495,359. Its 52 week range is $16.43 and $23.94.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Slams Gen. Wesley Clark: Is He Kidding, Internment Camps? | ZeroHedge
- THE BLACK FLAG AWAITS ME | iBankCoin.com
- This Is How The Much Anticipated "Second Seasonal Adjustment" Affected Q1 GDP | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Rise After Government Injects $100bn Into Sovereign (Rescue) Fund; Sell-off 'Blame' Shifts To Hong Kong | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is "The Best Thing To Happen To Politics In A Long Time," Mark Cuban Says | ZeroHedge
- The Layoffs Return: Energy Giants Chevron, Saipem To Fire Over 10,000 Workers | ZeroHedge
- "Why Commodities Defaults Could Spread", UBS Explains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world could have another billion people in thirteen years | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia and ISIS have something in common | Business Insider
- Vladimir Putin is suffocating his own nation | Business Insider
- Windows 10 fixes the disaster that was Windows 8 (MSFT) | Business Insider
- The lynch pin of Obama's Asia pivot is about to... | Business Insider
- Greece's Tsipras: Party rebels could force an early... | Business Insider
- Court to Google: No, you can't charge... | Business Insider