Strong Volume Gainers (CLDT,NFBK,NFP,PNFP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) is currently trading at $18.34 on volume of 445,696. Its 52 week range is between $11.71 and $18.17. The chart is a thing of beauty.
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) is currently trading at $11.49 on volume of 1,778,952. Its 52 week range is between $11.14 and $16.4.
National Financial Partners Corp (NFP) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 4,757,358. Its 52 week range is between $12.54 and $25.07.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) is currently trading at $24.45 on volume of 495,359. Its 52 week range is $16.43 and $23.94.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- Let me get this straight… | ZeroHedge
- Peak Empire 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Tailing 7 Year Auction Is Carbon Copy Replica Of Yesterday's 5 Year | ZeroHedge
- THE TIM COOK BOTTOM OR TOP? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Main Difference Between Google's Rising Star Sundar Pichai And CEO Larry Page... | Business Insider
- Europe Is Still At Risk Despite A Jump In Inflation | Business Insider
- Burkina President Compaore says not resigning, open to... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- Burkina opposition slams army 'coup' | Business Insider
- Check Out These Mesmerizing Photos Of Ceramic Poppies Spilling Out From The Tower Of... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Is Still Miles Ahead Of Tom Brady In Career Earnings | Business Insider