Strong Volume Gainers (CLDT,NFBK,NFP,PNFP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) is currently trading at $18.34 on volume of 445,696. Its 52 week range is between $11.71 and $18.17. The chart is a thing of beauty.
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) is currently trading at $11.49 on volume of 1,778,952. Its 52 week range is between $11.14 and $16.4.
National Financial Partners Corp (NFP) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 4,757,358. Its 52 week range is between $12.54 and $25.07.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) is currently trading at $24.45 on volume of 495,359. Its 52 week range is $16.43 and $23.94.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of President Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
- Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles "Possible In Last Quarter 2017" | ZeroHedge
- Volatility and Market Risk Have Never Been More MisPriced (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Protest In The Era Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Kunstler Warns "Disassembly Of This Vast Array Of Rackets Will Cause Dangerous Friction" | ZeroHedge
- Russian Warplanes Fly First Joint Mission With US-Coalition Aircraft Kremlin Says, Pentagon Denies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Analyst: Apple is marching to 'war' with a 'direct assault... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- EU Parliament's chief Brexit negotiator: Brexit... | Business Insider
- Kellyanne Conway backpedals:... | Business Insider
- Here's Samsung's infographic that explains why... | Business Insider
- Israel's Prime Minister Netanyahu to speak with... | Business Insider
- Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura was killed in a car accident... | Business Insider