Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
- Five Years Of "Progress" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 7, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Russia Threatens Retaliation To Sanctions, Announces Support For Crimean Referendum | ZeroHedge
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- Pipeline to Turkey Intensifies Dispute Over Iraqi Oil | Financial Sense
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rand Paul Showed Why The Conservative Base Loves Him Today | Business Insider
- McDonald's To Introduce Bacon Clubhouse Burger | Business Insider
- Is It Ever Justifiable To Execute A Man With An IQ Of 71? | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TSLA SCTY SGMO CSX PF | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- How To Make Sure Your Posts On Secret Stay Anonymous | Business Insider
- Frontier Market And Emerging Market Stocks Are Going In Opposite... | Business Insider