Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Economy Minister: "TTIP Talks Have Failed" | ZeroHedge
- US Corporations Are Engaged in a Massive Debt-Binge - Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Is Google Censoring Search Results To Protect Hillary? | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- Dallas Fed Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies - Economy Contracts For 20th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Gold - What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- The Moment Of Maximum Peril - Clinton Vs. Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Merkel: EU nations must not to refuse Muslim migrants | Business Insider
- Millennials hate 'dealing with people,' and that's a major... | Business Insider
- The true story of 2 American soldiers left for dead in Iraq | Business Insider
- A truck carrying Takata inflators exploded in... | Business Insider
- The most popular fast food chain in every state | Business Insider
- Obama administration's $400 million cash payment to Iran... | Business Insider
- Turkey is finally bombing Syria, but it’s not... | Business Insider