Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Says He Will Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner | ZeroHedge
- Majority Finds Media Coverage Of Trump Is "Too Critical, Exaggerated": WSJ/NBC Poll | ZeroHedge
- As Bitcoin Surges To Record High, China Prepares Its Own Digital Currency | ZeroHedge
- Darrell Issa Demands Special Prosecutor Probe Trump-Russia Connections | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: We're Already in a Trade War with China | Financial Sense
- NY Times: "Every Time Trump Tweets It Drives Our Subscriptions Wildly" | ZeroHedge
- Charts Of The Week: 10 Reasons To Be Cautious In This Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Attorney General Sessions may have to recuse himself... | Business Insider
- A single, oily drop of VX nerve toxin is enough to kill a person | Business Insider
- The 10 most powerful brands in the world | Business Insider
- Some of our favorite watch brands are available at major discounts this week | Business Insider
- Nordstrom is spiking after a stellar fourth quarter (JWN) | Business Insider
- The best Apple ad from each year since its 1984 Super Bowl hit (... | Business Insider
- James Comey — the FBI director whom many blame for Clinton... | Business Insider