Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- Public Health Expert Explains How to Prevent a Panic About Ebola: Tell the Truth! | ZeroHedge
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- THE DOGS OF HELL HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON VIX INSTRUMENT PRODUCT OWNERS | iBankCoin.com
- Doctors "Hit Breaking-Point" As Ebola Death Toll Tops 4500; Nigeria 'Clear' But Harvard Issues Travel Ban | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkey says aiding Iraqi Kurdish fighters to cross... | Business Insider
- Fab CEO Reveals The Site Was Burning Through $14 Million Before Massive Layoffs... | Business Insider
- Fittipaldi in top panel for Bianchi crash probe | Business Insider
- Singer Neil Diamond digs for 'real gold' with new... | Business Insider
- Lions Gate Joins Online Video Party in Deal With Tribeca | TheStreet.com
- Why The Euro Crisis Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Snowplow Driver Was Drunk In Russian Plane Crash | Business Insider