Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Philly Fed Business Outlook: Highest Six-Month Outlook in 22 Years | Financial Sense
- Stocks Hit All Time Highs After Russia Announces It Has "No Plans Of Military Incursion Into Ukraine" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine: A Perspective From Europe | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic US Housing Market In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- The Crazy-Making Fed | ZeroHedge
- 30 Facts That Prove The American Middle-Class Is Being Destroyed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why You Should Be Watching 'Banshee' — The Craziest Show On TV | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- The National Guard Is Being Withdrawn From Ferguson | Business Insider
- Alleged Screenshots From Apple's Supplier Reveal How Thin The iPhone 6 Might Be... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Why Mario Balotelli Is Your New Favorite English Premier League Player | Business Insider
- Russia's 'Eurasian Union' Shows Putin's Nostalgia For The Soviet... | Business Insider