Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- S&P Futures Tumble 1.5% At Open: ES Down 33, Brent Under $60 | ZeroHedge
- Greece Fallout: Italy & Spain Have Funded A Massive Backdoor Bailout Of French Banks | ZeroHedge
- Service ISM Misses As Bird Flu Scapegoated; Employment Index Tumbles | ZeroHedge
- Trillion-Dollar Asset Managers Warn On Greece Fallout: "No Blueprint" Means "All Kinds Of Uncertainty" | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Vote In "Holy Moment" - Live Updates | ZeroHedge
- Are You Investing Like the Terminator? You Should Be! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Director Kevin Smith just lost 85 pounds by making 2 simple lifestyle changes | Business Insider
- The Euro spikes after Yanis Varoufakis resigns | Business Insider
- Kainos' IPO will value the UK software company... | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how religion spread across the world | Business Insider
- The bizarre inspiration behind Nike's first pair of running... | Business Insider
- VAROUFAKIS: 'Our NO is a majestic, big YES to a democratic Europe.... | Business Insider
- Apply Pay is launching in the UK on July 14, leaked... | Business Insider