Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P 500 Plunges Below 2,000 Level, Biggest Drop Since August Crash | ZeroHedge
- Americans Are Now The Top Silver Investors In The World | ZeroHedge
- South China Sea: Storm In A "Far Larger" Indian Ocean Teacup | ZeroHedge
- These Three Survey Responses Explain Everything That Is Wrong With The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
- "Brexit" - What Goldman Thinks Will Happen Next, And Who Will Hold The Next Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela, Look to Ecuador and Dollarize | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 basic skills any excellent manager should have | Business Insider
- American Express is getting into one of the hottest trends in... | Business Insider
- Icelandic soccer announcer goes bananas again after... | Business Insider
- A group of Pakistani clerics say transgender... | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' has been hinting at Jon Snow... | Business Insider
- MasterCard will invest up to $800 million in India by 2020 (MA... | Business Insider
- What the subway looks like in 13 different countries around the... | Business Insider