Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who's Isolated Now? Kazakhstan Authorities Announce Plans To De-Dollarize Economy | ZeroHedge
- As The Battle For Tikrit Begins, A Map Of Who Controls What | ZeroHedge
- What's America's Fragility Score? | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu's "Don't Deal With Iran" Speech To Congress - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Yesterday Was A Very Sad Day For America | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: DashCam Footage Captures Nemtsov Murder Scene | ZeroHedge
- Greece Said To Tap Social Security Capital To Fund T-Bill Rollover | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The woman who runs the SI swimsuit issue started as an assistant who spent 8 hours a day... | Business Insider
- Australians on Indonesia death row leave for execution... | Business Insider
- Here's how to dress like the power couple from 'House of Cards' | Business Insider
- Los Angeles and Boston are the new kings of sports championships | Business Insider
- How to supercharge your iPhone in only 5 minutes | Business Insider
- Clinical Pakistan march on with UAE victory | Business Insider
- The cult of Valve: Why Valve's new virtual reality headset could be the... | Business Insider