Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Curve Inverts As Bundesbank Dismisses State Support Of "Zombie" Banks | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Lisa Bardack’s Faustian Bargain | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Trump Should Do In The Second Debate | ZeroHedge
- Smoking Hot Wives, Gold, And The Dollar (+ Other Good Stuff) | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
- US Navy Sailor Threatened With Jail After Breaking Regulation By Refusing To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 Afghan soldiers were killed in their sleep... | Business Insider
- The US government doesn't want to put VW out of business | Business Insider
- Meet Business Insider at Money20/20 | Business Insider
- The 20 colleges with the most school spirit | Business Insider
- Uber and Google's Larry Page are just a few interested in vertical take-off jets | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: Trump vs. Clinton is the biggest fight since... | Business Insider
- This early warning indicator of looming financial risks is... | Business Insider