Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BTFD "Is Coming To An End" JPM Warns, As It Lowers Equity Allocation Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- "You Are Here"... And It Is A Scary Place | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Deputy Director Gives A Stunning Reason Why Obama Has Not Attacked ISIS' Oil Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- Russia Bans Soros Foundation As A "Threat To National Security And Constitutional Order" | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Pension Fund Suffers $64 Billion Loss After Doubling Down On Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- Europe Prepares for the Next Assault in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: Bond $1.5M for Chicago officer in shooting... | Business Insider
- Here's what happens to your body when you eat junk food for 5 days | Business Insider
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' to ease on down that... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Obama urges lower tensions between Russia, Turkey | Business Insider
- What you need to know about the Paris climate talks | Business Insider
- AP Sources: Rutgers fires coach Flood and AD Hermann | Business Insider