Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pensions 'Timebomb' - 85% of Pension Funds Will Go Bust | ZeroHedge
- Futures Ignore Overnight Newsflow, Prepare For More Yen-Driven Momentum Ignition | ZeroHedge
- Unidentified Fighter Jets Open Fire On Kramatorsk Airfield, Casualties Reported | ZeroHedge
- REITs | iBankCoin.com
- Sixth Phone Conversation: Obama Warns Putin "Costs" Will Increase; Kremlin Tells Obama To "Prevent Bloodshed" | ZeroHedge
- I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING | iBankCoin.com
- Behind The Fed's Monetary Curtain: Wizards? Or Scarecrows Who "Do An Awful Lot Of Talking" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Robot That's Helping Clean Up The Fukushima Meltdown Looks Like A Giant... | Business Insider
- With This Robotics Program Thriving In Public Schools, It's 'Cool To Make... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- How This New Technology Saved My Life From A Peanut Allergy Attack | Business Insider
- PRESENTING: The 100 Most Influential Tech People On Twitter | Business Insider
- Google Buys Drone Company Titan Aerospace | Business Insider
- Google To Track Offline Retail Sales Influenced By Search... | Business Insider