Strong Volume Gainers (CHTR,VSI,GNRC,RAIL,RST)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) is currently trading at $65.14 on volume of 1445413. Its 52 week range is between $41.33 and $65.32.
Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI) is currently trading at $50.95 on volume of 2651882. Its 52 week range is between $34.49 and $49.27.
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) is currently trading at $29.01 on volume of 2274296. Its 52 week range is between $15.41 and $30.5.
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 697142. Its 52 week range is $12.82 and $30.18.
Rosetta Stone Inc (RST) is currently trading at $12.52.on volume of 337953. Its 52 week range is between $6.55 and $16.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Gets Cold Feet:"It Is Difficult To Predict How Negative The Market Reaction To Grexit Would Be" | ZeroHedge
- US Data and Fed to Drive the Dollar in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- White House Admits Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails | ZeroHedge
- Europe Has Completely Lost It | ZeroHedge
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- When QE Leads To Deflation: A Look At The "Confounding" Global Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Dave Grohl isn’t in HBO's new Kurt Cobain documentary, but he wanted... | Business Insider
- Funeral planned for black man hurt in police custody | Business Insider
- Facebook has a brilliant feature that can help anyone who may be in... | Business Insider
- Nishikori seals second title in Barcelona | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Baltimore police arrest 34 in violent protests: spokesman... | Business Insider