Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LOCO IPO Soars To Insane 20x EBITDA Multiple | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- "It Can't Be A Bubble!" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Slams "Puzzling And Unprecedented" $50 Billion Yukos Award, Challenges "One-Sided" Court Ruling | ZeroHedge
- Can Germany Carry Europe’s Weight In The Next Financial Crisis? | ZeroHedge
- Macro Weakness Sends Stocks Reeling, All Indices Red Post-MH17 | ZeroHedge
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cisco Executive: An Internet Troll Is Ruining My Life And Now I'm Fighting Back (... | Business Insider
- The Biggest Rip-Offs And Best Values At The Bar | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Chinese Industrial Profits Spike (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- Here Are The Countries That Smoke The Most Marijuana | Business Insider
- Man Accidentally Calls Obama The 'First President of United... | Business Insider