Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Grand Jury Decision Unlikely This Weekend As Private Security Move "Guns & Gold" Out Of Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "People Are Talking About Helicopter Money And Debt Cancellation Being The End Game" | ZeroHedge
- Pressures On The US Economy Just Increased | ZeroHedge
- Kissinger Warns of “Fatal Mistakes” on Sanctions, Russia, Cold War | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Why Monetizing Debt Could End In Revolutions | ZeroHedge
- Young and Dumb Again | Financial Sense
- More Good News for Employment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This Is 'The Most Hated Man In The World' | Business Insider
- Gay singers test country music's appeal | Business Insider
- Israel cabinet backs bill anchoring 'Jewish... | Business Insider
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Tech Executives | Business Insider
- Here's What It Will Feel Like To Ride The World's... | Business Insider
- Keeping the samba drum beating in Ireland's '... | Business Insider