Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- 20,000 Pakistan Riot Police Unleash Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets As Protesters Breach PM's Residence, 230 Injured | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum ... 9/11 Commission Chairs and Congressmen Call for Declassification | ZeroHedge
- Taupe: It’s Not Just For The Oval Office Anymore | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Lesotho PM confirms coup, tells BBC he fled to South... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Dutch Heineken to sell Mexican package business for $1.2bn... | Business Insider
- It's No Coincidence -- Stocks and Auto Sales Are Both Frothy | TheStreet.com
- A Professional Medicine Hunter Reveals The 5 Plants To Boost Your Sex Life | Business Insider
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova out of US Open, Federer... | Business Insider