Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- "Make A Wish List" Russia Tells Duterte, As New Asian Axis Forms | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Did AT&T Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- China Moves Forward With Its De-Dollarization Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Obama Warned Of Rigged Elections Back In 2008: "It Helps We Got Democrats In Charge Of Machines" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America is still way better off than China | Business Insider
- The easiest way to tell if your batteries are dead | Business Insider
- A heart doctor reveals what everyone gets wrong about CPR | Business Insider
- Banks are giving away credit cards like it's 2008 | Business Insider
- Warby Parker's CEO explains the revelation that led him to leave finance and consulting | Business Insider
- 9 'Game of Thrones' cosplayers who nail their show counterparts | Business Insider
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan's silence 'arrogant' | Business Insider