Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Bloodbath Update - Down Almost 500 Points From Friday's Highs | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden Won't Use An iPhone – Here’s Why | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surges To Highest Since The Last Time Markets Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Tighten Those Chin Straps Folks Because Here Comes a Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly (RUD) | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ruble Extends Gains, Stocks Erase All Post-Downgrade Losses | ZeroHedge
- Blood (and Snow) on the Street | Financial Sense
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Republicans Say 'Incompetent' Democrats Are Blowing It In A... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The Most Expensive Homes For Sale In 25 Different Countries Around The World | Business Insider
- Identical Twins Who Spilled Mexican Cartel Secrets To... | Business Insider
- WWE Shares Went Bananas (WWE) | Business Insider
- The First Teaser Trailer For The 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is Here | Business Insider
- Hopes fade of finding more AirAsia crash victims | Business Insider