Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE NEXT BIG THING IS RIGHT HERE | iBankCoin.com
- As Greek Default Fears Return, Government Considers "Borrowing" Pensions To Repay IMF | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns NATO: Any Threat In Ukraine Will See Military Response | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Index: Slowest Growth in Thirteen Months | Financial Sense
- Only 17% Of Americans See The US As The World's Economic Superpower | ZeroHedge
- Canada’s Central Bank Requests End To Defacing of Debasing Canadian Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Meet Landlord Loans: You Too Can Be A Real Estate Speculator | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Car shows have pushed the 'Insane' button | Business Insider
- A group of protestors will try to levitate Vice's... | Business Insider
- John Doerr: The two women who complained about harassment at... | Business Insider
- Here's what Kim Kardashian loves most about selfies | Business Insider
- You won't be able to calculate how much money you'll need for retirement... | Business Insider
- Robo-advisor Wealthfront is now managing $2 billion | Business Insider
- Here's the most far-out part of the... | Business Insider