Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Militarized Schooling? "Newtown Was A Nuclear Bomb That Changed Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Morning Rundown | iBankCoin.com
- Art Cashin Warns Bulls: "History" Not On Their Side | ZeroHedge
- Is It Time to Ignore the Fed? | Financial Sense
- CBO "Revises" Its 2014 GDP Forecast, Hilarity Ensues (As Always) | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Successfully Recreated As P2P Software: See the Argentinian Default Trade Bear Fruit Through Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- Chris Hedges: "Our Liberty Has Been Sacrificed On The Altar Of National Security" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Protesters Forced Apple To Shut Down Its Flagship San Francisco... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Tweets About Obama's Tan Suit | Business Insider
- Alibaba Founder Jack Ma Is China's Richest Person | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn's Joke Tweet About The Ice Bucket Challenge Caused Herbalife To... | Business Insider
- Troubled Bank of Cyprus posts 50 mn euros Q2 profit | Business Insider
- This Poker-Funded Startup Is Revolutionizing The Flower Industry | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com