Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Six Narratives On The Ascendancy Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- CAT Halted After 15% Post-Trump Spike: Warns Estimates "Too Optimistic", Announces Cost Cuts, Layoffs | ZeroHedge
- Starting Today, Feds Can Hack Millions Of Devices With One Warrant | ZeroHedge
- Obama Student Loan Foregiveness Plan To Cost Taxpayers $137 Billion, GAO Finds | ZeroHedge
- Technology, Not Trade or Regulations, Killed Manufacturing in America | Financial Sense
- One Scary Chart: Venezuela's Currency Disintegrates | ZeroHedge
- Stagnation and the OECD's Solution | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's Treasury secretary pick is a very, very lucky man... | Business Insider
- Trump is about to inherit the 'strongest overall job market in a generation... | Business Insider
- Steve Cohen is paying $135 million to settle an... | Business Insider
- Trump's Carrier coup reveals credibility gap between Twitter rhetoric and... | Business Insider
- Conservatives are worried Trump's Carrier deal could set a... | Business Insider
- A professor on a 'watchlist' that aims to expose '... | Business Insider
- The 7 best electric motorcycles you can buy | Business Insider