Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Yield Curve Crashes To 8-Year Lows, Financials Follow | ZeroHedge
- Super Bowl 50 - What Has Changed In The US Since 1967 | ZeroHedge
- Overwhelming Majority of Americans Believe that Both Parties Are Too Corrupt to Change Anything … Want a Revolution | ZeroHedge
- Steve Keen Exposes Our Dysfunctional Monetary System | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- Another Exponential Chart: Record Numbers Renounce Their U.S. Citizenship In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to rescue a boring conversation | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning cashed in on Super Bowl win with $... | Business Insider
- BRONCOS WIN THE SUPER BOWL! — Here are the plays and moments everybody... | Business Insider
- 'The bodies are just... | Business Insider
- Los Angeles is tearing down a landmark bridge from 1930's... | Business Insider
- Erdogan: Turkey to open its border to Syrian... | Business Insider
- One major oil CEO thinks the industry is in a 'severe and... | Business Insider