Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Lack Of EpiPen Competitors Is The FDA's Fault | ZeroHedge
- Why There's A Media Blackout On The Native American Oil Pipeline Blockade | ZeroHedge
- Nuke Miniaturization Threat Emerges Conveniently As Pentagon Seeks $1 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- These Are The Three Things That Will Break The "China Calm" According To UBS | ZeroHedge
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 ways to ruin your relationship for good | Business Insider
- Several mobile wallets now have license to operate in... | Business Insider
- Amazon is getting into the car business — sort of (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Frank Ocean ditched his label for his lucrative new album — and now he might get... | Business Insider
- Durable goods orders rise more than expected in July | Business Insider
- The White House has a clever plan to make it... | Business Insider
- Captain America is giving up his superhero identity in the next Marvel... | Business Insider