Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Why Is The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry? | ZeroHedge
- US Foreign Policy Explained (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Panic America - Elite FBI Teams Are Tracking At least 48 "High Risk" ISIS Suspects In The US | ZeroHedge
- Dirty Connecticut Mayor (Sentenced To Prison For Corruption) Reelected In Landslide | ZeroHedge
- G20 Talks Dominated by Paris Attacks | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: November 27 | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of Damascus: Images From Syria's War-Torn Capital | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new documentary blows the lid off the shady underpinning of the Taser industry | Business Insider
- Missouri Planned Parenthood says legal action likely | Business Insider
- UN: 2 killed in border town between South Sudan and Sudan... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Pope Francis greeted by thousands in Nairobi | Business Insider
- Stafford throws 5 TDs to lift Lions to 45-14 win over... | Business Insider
- Palestinian dies in clashes with Israeli troops in West... | Business Insider
- Japan's jobless rate at 20-year low; consumer... | Business Insider