Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US automaker Ford starts luxury Lincoln sales in China | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Airports In The World For 2014 | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These 25 Stocks Are Ready To Bounce Back From The... | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors | Business Insider
- Here's The Hilarious 'Between Two Ferns' Video With Brad... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- TRADER CHATTER: Yes, Ebola Is Moving Markets Right Now... | Business Insider