Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Europe Gets Greece’s Jingle Mail: Dealing With Default | Financial Sense
- Stocks Recover Post-FOMC Losses After 4-For-4 Economic Data Misses | ZeroHedge
- Militarization Is More Than Tanks & Rifles: It’s a Cultural Disease, Acclimating Citizens To Life In A Police State | ZeroHedge
- The $16 Trillion Lie That Will Affect All Investments Going Forward | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat With Greece In Spotlight; UBS Reveals Rigging Settlement; Inventory Surge Grows Japan GDP | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shock: Spot The Fast Food Outlier | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Has Created A "Clockwork Orange" Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- George Osborne is resurrecting... | Business Insider
- 6 proven ways to winning an argument | Business Insider
- 9 reasons why it's better to be a tourist than a traveler | Business Insider
- Virgin Atlantic CEO: We have a family-style atmosphere that simply isn'... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'It's my name on this' if Iran nuke deal... | Business Insider
- Depp 'storming off Pirates set' played down | Business Insider
- Sweetgreen, the salad chain that's raised more than $40 million from... | Business Insider