Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- With 6 Hours Until The Greek Vote, This Is Where We Stand | ZeroHedge
- Citigroup Just Cornered The "Precious Metals" Derivatives Market | ZeroHedge
- Greece, China, & Russia – A Plan B For Tsipras | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Flood Syntagma Square To Celebrate "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This $105 watch knocked everything else off my wrist | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Greece votes 'No' | Business Insider
- Britain's Princess Charlotte christened in intimate... | Business Insider
- EL-ERIAN: If the Greek 'no' vote wins, prepare for a global... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Online betting site Paddy Power — which paid out losing bets on... | Business Insider