Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe 9-11 VeTo | ZeroHedge
- Massive Explosion Rocks Budapest, Multiple Injuries, Heavy Police Presence | ZeroHedge
- Wantrobski: We Are Nowhere Near a Major Market Top | Financial Sense
- Keith Scott's Family Release Video Of Police Shooting | ZeroHedge
- The Setup is the Holy Grail of Trading (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Traveling Circus | ZeroHedge
- "Hell To Pay" - The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the biggest sign your boss doesn't like you,... | Business Insider
- The 18 worst 'Shark Tank' pitches ever | Business Insider
- THE FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How European regulators are creating fertile ground for... | Business Insider
- Americans still have no idea how to save money — even the ones making six... | Business Insider
- The 11 most luxurious all-inclusive resorts in the world | Business Insider
- 3 convertibles for 3 different personality types | Business Insider
- This genius subscription takes all of the annoyance and guesswork out of... | Business Insider