Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Careful Now | iBankCoin.com
- Green in a Sea of Red | iBankCoin.com
- Where The Housing "Recovery" Is, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Futures Slide As Overnight Bad News Is Actually Bad News | ZeroHedge
- America's Politicians Earn $608 Per Hour | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Slams "Mule Of The Jews" Obama, Demands Killing Of "Disbelievers" Especially "Filthy French" | ZeroHedge
- The Decline & Fall Of Europe: French Farmers Set Tax Office On Fire | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JULIAN ROBERTSON: Alibaba Is A 'Fabulous Company' | Business Insider
- Here's How Much You Need To Make To Be In The Top 1% In Your State | Business Insider
- You Can Now Preorder Sony's Apple TV Killer | Business Insider
- BARRON'S: Bank Of America Shares Are Going To $25 (BAC) | Business Insider
- Why Quitting Your Job In Public Is Never A Good Idea | Business Insider
- These Siri Punctuation Commands Make Texting So Much Better | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Companies Have Been Tanking, And He... | Business Insider