Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Floats QE Trial Balloon, PBoC May Launch LTROs | ZeroHedge
- Jobless Claims, Housing Starts and Earnings Results in Focus | Financial Sense
- Student Debt Accounts For Nearly Half Of US Government "Assets" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Roundtrip From Friday's Cliff-Dive | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- North Carolina Man's Obituary "Respectfully Asks That You Not Vote For Hillary In 2016" | ZeroHedge
- Direct Evidence For The Supercycle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the most outlandish theory of how the... | Business Insider
- Greece is going to miss its own... | Business Insider
- McDonald's faces 'cockroach burger' claim in... | Business Insider
- The IMF's scary warning about the bond market might not be scary enough | Business Insider
- One of Chris Christie's biggest allies is throwing his support to Jeb Bush... | Business Insider
- An office worker wore his GoPro camera to work one day and turned his 9-5 into a high-... | Business Insider
- 'Furious 7' tops box office, racing past $1 bn... | Business Insider