Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Execs Flee GLD - The revolving door at the SPDR Gold Trust Sponsor | ZeroHedge
- BoJ Turmoil: USDJPY Risk Explodes To Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Explosion Reported Near Refugee Center in Zirndorf, Germany - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Bridgewater Fires Back At NYTimes 'Sex Scandal' Story: Firm Is "Not For Everyone" | ZeroHedge
- One Reader's Reaction To Bill Clinton's Speech: "A Harlequin Romance Novel" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Who’s First With The Helicopters? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'I'm ready to pass the baton': Obama delivers passionate endorsement of Clinton at the... | Business Insider
- Google's HR boss just stepped down — here's some of the best insight he'... | Business Insider
- The 7 best iPad accessories you can buy right now | Business Insider
- If you're tired of paying a small fortune for college textbooks,... | Business Insider
- A psychologist explains why complaining can make your life and... | Business Insider
- The hilarious and heartwarming Craigslist 'missed connections... | Business Insider
- A Trump spokesman is already walking back Trump's comments on Russia hacking the... | Business Insider