Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker | ZeroHedge
- China Tells US To "Act And Speak Cautiously" In Response To Spicer "Threat" Over South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- The Inheritance | Financial Sense
- The US Dollar Is Now Overvalued Against Almost Every Currency In The World | ZeroHedge
- Pro Immigration Advocate to Americans: You Do A lot of Drugs, Therefore You Do Not Deserve Borders | ZeroHedge
- Trump May "Stop Enforcing Obamacare's Individual Mandate" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This activity tracker for dogs gives owners peace of mind while they’re at work | Business Insider
- 'People didn't care': Kellyanne Conway now says that Trump... | Business Insider
- 5 trips every wine lover should take | Business Insider
- REPORT: Senate Democrats are set to reveal a $1 trillion... | Business Insider
- EU Parliament's chief Brexit negotiator: Brexit... | Business Insider
- US Military: Claims that we’re on combat missions with Russia are ‘... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider