Strong Volume Gainers (JNJ,VTV,ELT,NDZ,RPTP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is currently trading at $63.75 on volume of 73382192. Its 52 week range is between $59.08 and $68.05.
Vanguard Value ETF (VTV) is currently trading at $54.59 on volume of 2151523. Its 52 week range is between $44.47 and $58.48.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $15.68 on volume of 499393. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Nordion Inc (NDZ) is currently trading at $9.05.on volume of 1393565. Its 52 week range is $8 and $11.5.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp (RPTP) is currently trading at $5.7.on volume of 2841439. Its 52 week range is between $3.66 and $7.9.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- North Korea Warns China Of "Catastrophic Consequences" For Siding With U.S. | ZeroHedge
- When Low-Wage Workers Are Better Than Robots | ZeroHedge
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Banks at risk if this support gives way, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- Is China Trying To (Slowly) Burst Another Stock Market Bubble? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia and Saudi Arabia could face economic and political... | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- United CEO Oscar Munoz will not become chairman next year as planned (... | Business Insider
- The top 5 predictions for the future of digital | Business Insider
- Theranos is being accused of running fake tests using outside lab gear... | Business Insider
- GOP congressman: 'Something in the swamp' stopped Trump from repealing... | Business Insider
- ISIS militant linked to Turkey nightclub attack reportedly killed by US forces | Business Insider