Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former BIS Chief Economist: "The System Is Dangerously Unanchored; It Is Every Man For Himself" | ZeroHedge
- Morning Look | iBankCoin.com
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- "Some North Korean Folks Are Hacking..." President Obama Explains "Costs" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- More To Ruble's Collapse Than Meets The Eye? | ZeroHedge
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SORRY ZUCK: Teens Have Once Again Declared That Facebook Isn't Cool (FB) | Business Insider
- Real Madrid win Club World Cup | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/18: (PTRY... | StreetInsider.com
- Attack could cost Sony half a billion dollars: experts | Business Insider
- NASA's Incredible, Futuristic, And Totally Real Plan To Establish A Human Colony On Venus | Business Insider
- 6 Things Power Couples Do To Make Love Last While Conquering The World | Business Insider
- The Sony Hackers Just Pranked The FBI | Business Insider