Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela's "21st Century Socialism": Food Lines For The People, New Cars For The Military | ZeroHedge
- No, America Isn't Communist; It's Only 70% Communist | ZeroHedge
- "America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Fights on Two Fronts to Preserve the Eurozone | Financial Sense
- STTG Version 2.0 is Here with New $9.99 Unlimited Plan | FundMyMutualFund
- "If Something Rattles This Ponzi Scheme, Life In America Will Change Overnight" | ZeroHedge
- Contained? Dallas Hospital Discharged Sick Ebola Patient 2 Days Before Isolation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's iCloud Is Back Up After Going Down For Some People (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Chicago-Area Businesses Crank Up Inventories At The Fastest Pace Since 1973 | Business Insider
- Stock Falls 45% After Company Abandons Plan To Become A REIT, Decides To... | Business Insider
- Air France Strike Was A Microcosm Of Europe's Problems | Business Insider
- David Einhorn Makes $92 Million From Bagels (BAGL) | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: These CEOs Are The Most Beloved Bosses... | Business Insider
- The Only 8 Numbers You Need To Do Math | Business Insider