Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yuan Tumbles, Stabilizes After Reuters Report China Willing To Weaken Currency To 6.80 | ZeroHedge
- The New Narrative For Earnings: Blame Brexit | ZeroHedge
- 107 Nobel Laureates Demand Greenpeace Stop Opposing GMOs... Because "We're Scientists" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Of Downside Risk To $50 Oil Forecast Due To Ceasefire With Niger Delta Avengers | ZeroHedge
- Another Attempt To Explain The Volumeless Rally, Now From JPM: "A Function Of Disbelief And Skepticism" | ZeroHedge
- Soros: Brexit Has "Unleashed" A Financial Crisis Similar to 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Rebounds in June | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS SOAR: Here's what you need to know (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, TWLO) | Business Insider
- These are the 20 best-selling books of 2016 so far | Business Insider
- A tiny Wall Street firm is getting a huge payday on a big Hollywood deal | Business Insider
- The judge who sentenced the ex-Stanford swimmer to 6 months in jail is... | Business Insider
- Trump is doing something no candidate has done in almost... | Business Insider