Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LiaR IN The HoLe! | ZeroHedge
- Currency Wars Intensify As Russia Buys 18.6 Tonnes Of Gold In June | ZeroHedge
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Deadbeat Nation: A Shocking 77 Million Americans Face Debt Collectors | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $TLT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Snapchat In Talks To Raise Funding At A $10 Billion... | Business Insider
- 21% Of Americans Spend More On Their Cell Phones Than On Groceries | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The Crazy Story Of How Ke$ha Broke Into Prince's House Before She Was Famous | Business Insider
- Poker Player Gets Knocked Out Of A $1-Million Tournament With An Unreal Bad Beat | Business Insider
- Tesla Might Need Blowout Earnings To Keep Shares From Tumbling | Business Insider
- 4 Signs You're Too Smart For Your Job | Business Insider