Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Theory of Interest and Prices in Paper Currency Part III (Credit) | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Real Story Of The Cyprus Debt Crisis (Part 2) | ZeroHedge
- China Interbank Market Freezes As Overnight Repo Explodes To 25% | ZeroHedge
- The Market (Over) Reacts... | ZeroHedge
- BERNANKE DESTROYS WALL STREET | iBankCoin.com
- GE Bringing the Bulls to Life | iBankCoin.com
- Taper May Not Mean the End of QE, But... | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 Crazy, Beautiful Pictures That Show Why The Apple Store Rules Tech Retail (AAPL) | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Adobe May Be Rethinking Cloud Apps Pricing Options After Customer Backlash (ADBE) | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Attempts To Be Hipster Are Totally Backfiring | Business Insider
- Man Totally Loses It After His Wendy's Order Is Botched [VIDEO] | Business Insider
- The Brazilian Market Has Had A Horrendous Year | Business Insider
- Labor Lawyer Charged With Beating Female Coworker Found Dead In Jail | Business Insider