Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Slammed: S&P Gives Up OPEC Gains Despite Oil's Rally | ZeroHedge
- California Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Behaving "Erratically" In Southern California | ZeroHedge
- Libertarian Gary Johnson Has Another "Aleppo Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
- "People Are Mad" - Dave Collum Warns "Existential Change Is In The Air" | ZeroHedge
- End Of An Era: BlackBerry To Stop Making Smartphones | ZeroHedge
- "More Politics Than Anything Else" - Wall Street Reacts To The OPEC Oil Production Cut Deal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- 8 grisly practices that were popular before modern medicine | Business Insider
- Russia says that the latest US statement on Syria is 'de facto support... | Business Insider
- Stocks are rolling over, Dow down 230 (SPX, SPY, DJI, IXIC, DB, TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- This is the best coffee machine you can buy, according to the founder of a popular... | Business Insider
- How to prevent common cooking mistakes, according to London's Michelin-... | Business Insider