Strong Volume Gainers (FLOT,IDCC,ELT,XG,KID)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Floating Rate Note (FLOT) is currently trading at $49.99 on volume of 901261. Its 52 week range is between $48.6 and $51.02.
InterDigital Inc (IDCC) is currently trading at $29.56 on volume of 3635547. Its 52 week range is between $22.37 and $82.5.
Elster Group SE (ELT) is currently trading at $19.25 on volume of 1788824. Its 52 week range is between $11.52 and $17.74.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.1.on volume of 6926841. Its 52 week range is $2.15 and $15.42.
Kid Brands Inc (KID) is currently trading at $2.02.on volume of 383519. Its 52 week range is between $1.81 and $5.4.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Signs to Watch for a Major Peak in Stocks and Impending Bear Market (Update) | Financial Sense
- Poland Cuts Rates More Than Expected, 21st Central Bank "Policy Ease" Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- Could Oil Prices Plummet A Second Time? | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu's "Don't Deal With Iran" Speech To Congress - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Yesterday Was A Very Sad Day For America | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- NFIB Chief Economist Warns "Bubble In US Net Worth Has Reached Unsustainable Heights" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK incomes return to their pre-crisis levels but... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Sony thinks you’ll pay $400 for... | Business Insider
- ING exits US insurer Voya with $2 billion share sale | Business Insider
- Car shows have pushed the 'Insane' button | Business Insider
- Russia hopes 'Putin koala' still alive | Business Insider
- The 2 unexpected traits of all great leaders | Business Insider