Strong Volume Gainers (JJG,QSFT,STZ,MDGN,SNTA)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iPath DJ-UBS Grains TR Sub-Idx ETN (JJG) is currently trading at $50.45 on volume of 180456. Its 52 week range is between $40.32 and $55.84.
Quest Software Inc (QSFT) is currently trading at $27.7 on volume of 9854174. Its 52 week range is between $14.61 and $26.85.
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) is currently trading at $21.86 on volume of 16743536. Its 52 week range is between $16.42 and $24.87.
Medgenics Inc (MDGN) is currently trading at $11.88.on volume of 648690. Its 52 week range is $2.08 and $10.6.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp (SNTA) is currently trading at $7.79.on volume of 3923631. Its 52 week range is between $3.02 and $7.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exponential: Ebola Cases Now Double Every 3 Weeks; CDC Warns As Many As Half A Million May Be Infected Soon | ZeroHedge
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- A Bright and Early Reminder | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Can the Economy Withstand Another Housing Breakdown? | Financial Sense
- 47% of Chinese Billionaires Want to Leave China Within 5 Years | Financial Sense
- With A Market Cap Of $168 Billion, Alibaba Is Bigger Than... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's A Simple New Weight Loss Procedure That's Changing The Game... | Business Insider
- This 3D Printer Is Specifically Made To Work In Zero-Gravity In Space | Business Insider
- The 50 Best Small Companies To Work For | Business Insider
- Exercise Can Make You Happier — Here's How | Business Insider
- Alibaba Would Be The 12th Biggest Company In The S&P 500 | Business Insider
- The Latest Effort To Save The Eurozone Just Fell Flat... | Business Insider
- Facebook Won't Back Down From Requiring Drag... | Business Insider