Strong Volume Gainers (JJG,QSFT,STZ,MDGN,SNTA)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iPath DJ-UBS Grains TR Sub-Idx ETN (JJG) is currently trading at $50.45 on volume of 180456. Its 52 week range is between $40.32 and $55.84.
Quest Software Inc (QSFT) is currently trading at $27.7 on volume of 9854174. Its 52 week range is between $14.61 and $26.85.
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) is currently trading at $21.86 on volume of 16743536. Its 52 week range is between $16.42 and $24.87.
Medgenics Inc (MDGN) is currently trading at $11.88.on volume of 648690. Its 52 week range is $2.08 and $10.6.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp (SNTA) is currently trading at $7.79.on volume of 3923631. Its 52 week range is between $3.02 and $7.24.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Are Living In An Aberrational World" | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- And The Person Responsible For Japan's Economic Endgame Is... Paul Krugman | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Monetizing Debt Could End In Revolutions | ZeroHedge
- Pity the Sub-Genius | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- In Preparation For Tonight's Ferguson Decision | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Federer and Wawrinka give Swiss 2-1 lead in Davis Cup... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Tech Executives | Business Insider
- Elon Musk On Tesla's Gigafactory: We Didn... | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Kevin O'Leary Explains The Best... | Business Insider
- Rosberg leads Hamilton in final Abu Dhabi practice | Business Insider
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider