Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | Financial Sense
- "Stability Breeds Instability", Or Why John Taylor Is Angry | ZeroHedge
- Internationalists Are Pushing The World Towards Globally Engineered Economic Warfare | ZeroHedge
- Fed Exit a Blue Pill? | Financial Sense
- Stocks Tumble To Lows As Post-Payrolls Exuberance Fades, 10Y Yield At 2.50% | ZeroHedge
- 214 Years Of Sovereign Defaults In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- July Payrolls: 209K, Below Estimate; Unemployment Rate Rises To 6.2%; Wage Growth Below Estimate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Tesla Stock Today? | TheStreet.com
- Messaging Apps Will Soon Be Bigger Than LinkedIn, Twitter,... | Business Insider
- Investors Are Descending Into The Five Circles Of Bond Hell (HYG, TLT, TBT, DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider