Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Crashes, Loses Half Of Its Value In Two Days | ZeroHedge
- Why The Fed Won’t Taper In December | ZeroHedge
- Enormous Discrepancy Between Jobs and Employment Continues | Financial Sense
- US-Asia Foreign Policy - In One Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- 1929 Analog | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Massively Different Pricing Of 2 Identical Drugs Shows Something Deeply Wrong With The US Healthcare... | Business Insider
- IBM's Jeopardy-Winning Supercomputer Will Power A 'Cognitive, Expert Personal Shopper'... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- There's A Government Agency That Still Uses Floppy Disks | Business Insider
- How President Obama Helped A VC Land The First-Ever... | Business Insider
- FLECKENSTEIN: Everyone Betting On Bitcoin Will Lose All Of Their Money | Business Insider