Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Would Make Jeff Gundlach Bullish | ZeroHedge
- China Warns The World: America Is The "Greatest Threat To Peace & Stability" | ZeroHedge
- "I'm Going To Stick With This Right To The End" - French President Hollande Threatens Union Protesters | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Snafu: Video Footage Catches FBI Probe Suspects Arriving At Hillary's House | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Guest Post: Has The Pope Abandoned Europe To Islam? | ZeroHedge
- Does The U.S. Have A Plan For The Post-Oil Era? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The risk of microcephaly could be as high as 13... | Business Insider
- A device taught me how to calm down in stressful situations — here’s what it was... | Business Insider
- The big push for a new encryption law has faltered in the... | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban weighs in on the potential Donald Trump-Bernie Sanders debate... | Business Insider
- Facebook and Snapchat are reaping the... | Business Insider
- The doctor who invented the Heimlich Manoeuvre just used it... | Business Insider
- Banks in Singapore add Apple Pay support (AAPL) | Business Insider