Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Scots Welcome 'Visitors' | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- Will Low Oil Prices Increase Internal Instability In Conflict Countries? | ZeroHedge
- "On The Cusp Of A Staggering Default Wave": Energy Intelligence Issues Apocalyptic Warning For The Energy Sector | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- A Heatmap Of Global CapEx 'Shrinkage' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Browns undecided if Manziel will be active for Ravens | Business Insider
- Corporate acquisitions that failed to deliver cost US corporations $25.7 billion last... | Business Insider
- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season | Business Insider
- Polish experts analyzing data concerning alleged Nazi... | Business Insider
- I attended the Macy's... | Business Insider
- The best public high school in every state | Business Insider
- London is finally going to force black cabs to accept card payments | Business Insider