Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difference Between Nominal And Real, In One Chart Courtesy Of Japan | ZeroHedge
- Gross To Have Final Laugh? Whopping Two-Thirds Of PIMCO's Flagship Fund May Be Withdrawn | ZeroHedge
- Two Ships Collide In Suez Canal | ZeroHedge
- Priming the Pump for Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Did The Winter War Just Begin? Russian Gas Supplies To Europe Plunge 15%, Ukraine Transit Slashed 54% | ZeroHedge
- Casinos Hoping for a Playable Hand | iBankCoin.com
- Why Oil Prices Are Dropping Despite Mideast Unrest | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS SLIP: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, GPRO, EWZ, RSX, BAGL, MCD... | Business Insider
- Why The Selloff Might Be Different This Time (SPY) | Business Insider
- The British Are Spending $20 Billion On Illegal Drugs And Prostitutes | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- California bans paparazzi drones | Business Insider
- An NFL Player Was Penalized For Praying And His Agent Wasn't Happy | Business Insider
- How Online Ad Exchanges Are Making Inroads Against TV Networks | TheStreet.com