Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Month Later - Brexit Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of Japan Shocks Market, Shuns Government Pressure: Leaves QE, Rates Unchanged, Questions Policy Effectiveness | ZeroHedge
- Another "Smoking Gun" Looms As Hillary Campaign Admits Server Hacked | ZeroHedge
- ExxonMobil Tumbles To 2-Month Lows After Earnings Miss Worst Analyst Expectation | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach: "Sell Everything, Nothing Here Looks Good" | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: How the US Recovery Stacks Up | Financial Sense
- Hedge-Fund Handouts: Hillary Clinton $48,500,000 - $19,000 Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE BEACONS REPORT: Why the CPG category is poised to become... | Business Insider
- Vikings backup QB is out 3 months after severing a tendon... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump says he’s made 'a lot of sacrifices' in response... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- MasterCard must navigate a competitive credit card market (MA... | Business Insider
- 12 great TV shows on Netflix you might not have heard of | Business Insider
- The most swoonworthy bike at the Tour de France was this understated $12,000... | Business Insider