Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saxobank CIO Sees: "Zero Growth, Zero Inflation, & Zero Hope" | ZeroHedge
- Of Bonds & Bankers: Impossible Things Are Commonplace | ZeroHedge
- The Race to Diversify - Too Much Paper, Too Little Gold | Financial Sense
- Running From Police "Often" A "Death Sentence," Former Cop Says | ZeroHedge
- Hey Dick (Fisher) - Explain This | ZeroHedge
- The 'Grexit' Issue and the Problem of Free Trade | Financial Sense
- Futures Fizzle After Greece "Hammered" In Riga, Varoufakis Accused Of Being "A Time-Waster, Gambler, Amateur" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brathwaite, Bravo lead Windies fightback | Business Insider
- The British government just made £586 million... | Business Insider
- Europe's police crack massive horsemeat trafficking... | Business Insider
- Here's the first photo of Jared Leto as the Joker | Business Insider
- Here's how rich you'd be if you started buying the Nasdaq at the top of the tech... | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider
- New deadly strikes in Yemen despite rebel demands | Business Insider