Strong Volume Gainers (CSH,SWI,LL,ACOM,IRBT)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Cash America International Inc (CSH) is currently trading at $45.02 on volume of 1536729. Its 52 week range is between $40.02 and $62.33.
Solarwinds Inc (SWI) is currently trading at $49.73 on volume of 4067253. Its 52 week range is between $19.72 and $48.64.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $41.41 on volume of 4665222. Its 52 week range is between $13.43 and $34.71.
Ancestry.Com Inc (ACOM) is currently trading at $31.39.on volume of 3262778. Its 52 week range is $20.67 and $43.5.
iRobot Corp (IRBT) is currently trading at $22.98.on volume of 2112555. Its 52 week range is between $19.09 and $38.33.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 23 | ZeroHedge
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukraine Fighter Jets, Defense Ministry Reports - Video Coverage | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- 51 Dead As TransAsia Flight Makes Forced Landing In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RORY MCILROY: How Nike's $200 Million Man Spends His Money | Business Insider
- Netflix Reports A Perfectly In-Line Quarter, And Stock Does Nothing In Reaction (NFLX) | Business Insider
- 11 Habits Of Extremely Boring People | Business Insider
- Tripoli's International Airport Has Turned Into A Surreal Battleground [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Amazon May Soon Have To Open Up The Books For Its AWS Unit | Business Insider
- Former Employees Sue Apple For Unpaid Wages | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com