Strong Volume Gainers (ESE,FIO,CFN,EPAY,JIVE)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) is currently trading at $36.63 on volume of 602967. Its 52 week range is between $23.75 and $38.37.
Fusion-io Inc (FIO) is currently trading at $27.27 on volume of 17494006. Its 52 week range is between $14.9 and $41.74.
Carefusion Corp (CFN) is currently trading at $26.38 on volume of 8398236. Its 52 week range is between $22.55 and $27.29.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc (EPAY) is currently trading at $23.98.on volume of 794038. Its 52 week range is $16.96 and $29.9.
Jive Software Inc (JIVE) is currently trading at $15.6.on volume of 2688760. Its 52 week range is between $14.18 and $28.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Politician Given Suspended Death Sentence After 200 Million Yuan In Cash Was Found In His Apartment | ZeroHedge
- BofA Explains Why US Consumers Are Spending Less, Saving More | ZeroHedge
- "Drain The Swamp" | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Truthers" Versus Hillary's "Hysterically Hyperventilating Hypocrites" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fact-free conservative media is a symptom of GOP troubles, not a cause | Business Insider
- Bankrupt Gawker founder Nick Denton lists Soho loft for $4.25 million after... | Business Insider
- Trump cites 'secret tape' as evidence Clinton 'wants to take... | Business Insider
- The AT&T-Time Warner deal is a blow to companies like Apple that... | Business Insider
- Egyptians are losing patience with President al-Sisi over... | Business Insider
- The 5 biggest mistakes small business owners make according to... | Business Insider
- THE SMARTWATCH REPORT: Forecasts, adoption trends,... | Business Insider