Strong Volume Gainers (ESE,FIO,CFN,EPAY,JIVE)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) is currently trading at $36.63 on volume of 602967. Its 52 week range is between $23.75 and $38.37.
Fusion-io Inc (FIO) is currently trading at $27.27 on volume of 17494006. Its 52 week range is between $14.9 and $41.74.
Carefusion Corp (CFN) is currently trading at $26.38 on volume of 8398236. Its 52 week range is between $22.55 and $27.29.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc (EPAY) is currently trading at $23.98.on volume of 794038. Its 52 week range is $16.96 and $29.9.
Jive Software Inc (JIVE) is currently trading at $15.6.on volume of 2688760. Its 52 week range is between $14.18 and $28.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Investor Revolt Arrives: This Hasn't Happened Since Q4 2008 | ZeroHedge
- California Droughtrage - LA County Supervisors Have Cars Washed 3 Times A Week | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles As "Hope" Drops To Lowest Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
- You Are Cordially Invited, Once Again | iBankCoin.com
- Forget the Sept. '15 Fed Tightening – There Has Been a Stealth Tightening Since Sept. '14 | Financial Sense
- The Complete Jackson Hole Schedule | ZeroHedge
- What China's Treasury Liquidation Means: $1 Trillion QE In Reverse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Investors are fleeing from stock funds like it's 2007 again... | Business Insider
- 3 Al-Jazeera English reporters await Egyptian court ruling... | Business Insider
- 38 girls, young women killed in Swaziland crash, says group... | Business Insider
- TV academy, actors union toast diversity at pre-Emmy party... | Business Insider
- Virginia shootings make for tough media decisions | Business Insider
- A look at Serena Williams' possible path to true... | Business Insider
- Japan inflation, household spending slow in July, incomes... | Business Insider