Strong Volume Gainers (ESE,FIO,CFN,EPAY,JIVE)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) is currently trading at $36.63 on volume of 602967. Its 52 week range is between $23.75 and $38.37.
Fusion-io Inc (FIO) is currently trading at $27.27 on volume of 17494006. Its 52 week range is between $14.9 and $41.74.
Carefusion Corp (CFN) is currently trading at $26.38 on volume of 8398236. Its 52 week range is between $22.55 and $27.29.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc (EPAY) is currently trading at $23.98.on volume of 794038. Its 52 week range is $16.96 and $29.9.
Jive Software Inc (JIVE) is currently trading at $15.6.on volume of 2688760. Its 52 week range is between $14.18 and $28.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Will Ukraine Retake the East From Separatists? | Financial Sense
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Coast Guard Attacked Near Russian Border, Some Killed | ZeroHedge
- The Real Cost Of War | ZeroHedge
- The Time Is Ripe For A False-Flag Attack On American Soil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Uber's Master Plan To Steal Lyft's Drivers Might Be Perfectly Legal | Business Insider
- Cramer: Expect Selling and Don't Buy It | TheStreet.com
- 50 Days Of War In Gaza May Cost Israel Dearly | Business Insider
- Six dead in Paris suburb building explosion | Business Insider
- Here Are Goldman Sachs' And Merrill Lynch's Preview For The Jobs Report | Business Insider
- Why Apple Is Launching The iPhone And iWatch At The Same... | Business Insider
- Why Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Still Face Hurdles | TheStreet.com