Strong Volume Gainers (ESE,FIO,CFN,EPAY,JIVE)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) is currently trading at $36.63 on volume of 602967. Its 52 week range is between $23.75 and $38.37.
Fusion-io Inc (FIO) is currently trading at $27.27 on volume of 17494006. Its 52 week range is between $14.9 and $41.74.
Carefusion Corp (CFN) is currently trading at $26.38 on volume of 8398236. Its 52 week range is between $22.55 and $27.29.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc (EPAY) is currently trading at $23.98.on volume of 794038. Its 52 week range is $16.96 and $29.9.
Jive Software Inc (JIVE) is currently trading at $15.6.on volume of 2688760. Its 52 week range is between $14.18 and $28.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Does the AIIB Signify the End of the American Century? | Financial Sense
- Greece Is About To Be 'Fixed' For Good | ZeroHedge
- Cop Sues NYPD Over Quotas, Slams The Racketeering Culture | ZeroHedge
- 2010 Contrarian Prediction of the Disastrous Consequences of ZIRP & Free Money Policy In the Banking System, Year 5 | ZeroHedge
- Bonds Drop, Dollar Pops After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation | ZeroHedge
- The Trap Has Been Laid | iBankCoin.com
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Djokovic routs Cilic in Monte Carlo | Business Insider
- More angry parents are having their kids opt... | Business Insider
- Terror arrests in Australia over planned ANZAC Day attack... | Business Insider
- Incredible close-up footage of latest SpaceX rocket landing attempt | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell says Steve Jobs became Steve Jobs because of this personality trait | Business Insider
- Sony may be working with Simon Cowell on a new animated film called 'Finn... | Business Insider
- Bremmer: This is why Putin is one of the world's most influential... | Business Insider