Strong Volume Gainers (ESE,FIO,CFN,EPAY,JIVE)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) is currently trading at $36.63 on volume of 602967. Its 52 week range is between $23.75 and $38.37.
Fusion-io Inc (FIO) is currently trading at $27.27 on volume of 17494006. Its 52 week range is between $14.9 and $41.74.
Carefusion Corp (CFN) is currently trading at $26.38 on volume of 8398236. Its 52 week range is between $22.55 and $27.29.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc (EPAY) is currently trading at $23.98.on volume of 794038. Its 52 week range is $16.96 and $29.9.
Jive Software Inc (JIVE) is currently trading at $15.6.on volume of 2688760. Its 52 week range is between $14.18 and $28.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- The Herbalife Ice Cube Has Almost Melted: Presenting "Cash From Operations" | ZeroHedge
- Iran Televises Major Naval Drill Against Fake US Aircraft Carrier In Persian Gulf | ZeroHedge
- The Market Is A Red Herring... Distracting Us From The Reality Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- The One Number The Market Is Focused On: Real Hourly Wages Surge Most Since Lehman Deflationary Shock | ZeroHedge
- EU Fixed? Spanish Credit Risk Up 30% Since Greek Elections | ZeroHedge
- A Salvo in the Battle for the Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US regulator adopts rules banning two-speed Internet | Business Insider
- HSN is crushing retail with 3 big innovations | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Greece hails 'turn in the tide' but debt problems... | Business Insider
- Greek bank deposits plunged by £9 billion in January | Business Insider
- The internet is losing its composure over this dress that might be white and gold or... | Business Insider
- Rapper Chamillionaire is now an entrepreneur-in-residence at a... | Business Insider