Strong Volume Gainers (ESE,FIO,CFN,EPAY,JIVE)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Esco Technologies Inc (ESE) is currently trading at $36.63 on volume of 602967. Its 52 week range is between $23.75 and $38.37.
Fusion-io Inc (FIO) is currently trading at $27.27 on volume of 17494006. Its 52 week range is between $14.9 and $41.74.
Carefusion Corp (CFN) is currently trading at $26.38 on volume of 8398236. Its 52 week range is between $22.55 and $27.29.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc (EPAY) is currently trading at $23.98.on volume of 794038. Its 52 week range is $16.96 and $29.9.
Jive Software Inc (JIVE) is currently trading at $15.6.on volume of 2688760. Its 52 week range is between $14.18 and $28.15.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What It Looks Like When The Second Auto Subprime Bubble Pops | ZeroHedge
- Lifting The Fog Of Pretense | ZeroHedge
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Bond: Nondisclosure Agreement Creates Two Classes of Bondholders | ZeroHedge
- The Last Straw? Venezuela Runs Out Of Fake Breasts | ZeroHedge
- The Middle-East Mosaic: Friends, Foes, & Frenemies | ZeroHedge
- Bizarre Japanese "Respect Old People Day" Holiday Is Sign of The Times | ZeroHedge
- The World Order Becomes Disorder | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- French Tennis Player Hits A Ridiculous Between-The-Legs Shot During Davis Cup... | Business Insider
- Cowen Report on Coca-Cola: 'Is Soda the New Cigarette?' | TheStreet.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- TULIPMANIA: The True Story Of How A Country Went Totally Nuts For Flower Bulbs | Business Insider
- Liverpool return sets Champions League battle underway | Business Insider
- We Went And Experienced Olive Garden Firsthand — And It's Clear The Brand Needs Help... | Business Insider
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: Pros Fear The Alibaba Pre-IPO Buzz Is A Little Too... | Business Insider