Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Admits 10,000 Syrian Refugees: This Is Where They Are Headed | ZeroHedge
- Soros Seeks To "Reshape American Justice System" By Pouring Funds Into "Powerful" District Attorney Races | ZeroHedge
- In Historic Event, China Sells First World Bank SDR-Denominated Bonds In Decades | ZeroHedge
- Why Millennials Can't & Won't Grow The US Out Of Trouble | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & A Confident Consumer Send Stocks Lower, USD Higher | ZeroHedge
- The Illusion of Power | Financial Sense
- Trump Applauds Huma's Decision To Dump "Pervert Sleaze" Weiner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I went to the source of the world's best coffee — and saw firsthand why the industry is... | Business Insider
- The incredible story of how one of the first modern wristwatches was... | Business Insider
- The Denver Broncos are starting a... | Business Insider
- Burger King tests 'meatatarian' menu in New Zealand | Business Insider
- All of Gene Wilder's best scenes in one video | Business Insider
- Never-before-seen images show the failed ISIS assault that led to... | Business Insider
- Michael Phelps says his famous 'Phelps Face' was inspired by a song by... | Business Insider