Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSC Official Fired For Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- Daniel Pearl Lecture Full of Anti-Trump Puffery by Journal Reporter | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The Stunning Truth About How Students Are Spending Loan Cash | ZeroHedge
- President of Finland: Putin Not So Bad, NATO Lame, Greatest Threats To Europe Are Terrorism And Migration | ZeroHedge
- The Cancer Of War: U.S. Admits To Using Radioactive Munitions In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: "Equities Rushed To Price In The Reagan 1986 Tax Cuts Before Crashing In 1987" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There’s an alliance growing between Saudi Arabia and Israel — and Iran should... | Business Insider
- How to handle sleep deprivation, according to a Navy SEAL | Business Insider
- PewDiePie taught YouTube a valuable lesson (GOOG, GOOGL, DIS) | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 'A star is born': Watch... | Business Insider
- Here are all the controversial things the Trump administration has done... | Business Insider
- Trump is promising big changes at the FDA — here's how drugs are approved today | Business Insider