Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- March Consumer Confidence Highest Since 2000 | Financial Sense
- RBOB Tumbles After Lower Than Expected Gasoline Draw | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Sanctioned Russian Bank Confirms It Met With Trump's Son-In-Law | ZeroHedge
- Brodsky: "A Socialized Market With Guaranteed Positive Returns For All Must Fail" | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- "Something Stinks Here" - CrowdStrike Revises, Retracts Parts Of Explosive Russian Hacking Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SpaceX is about to try something 'potentially revolutionary' in the history of space travel | Business Insider
- Humidifiers keep your hair, skin, and lungs happy — here... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs reassures staff over Brexit in voicemail as it 'intensively' prepares contingency... | Business Insider
- Trump signals support for another run at repealing Obamacare | Business Insider
- The White House has a wish list of $18 billion in social-... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, AAL, CS,... | Business Insider
- THE INSURTECH REPORT: How financial technology firms are helping — and disrupting —... | Business Insider