Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French Government Promises To Deal With Unions "Extremely Firmly" As Fuel Shortages Intensify | ZeroHedge
- Volumeless Short Squeeze Lifts Stocks Green For 2016, Oil Nears $50 | ZeroHedge
- Google's Paris Office Raided In Tax Evasion Probe | ZeroHedge
- An Inside Look at the World's Biggest Paper Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- Clouds on the Horizon for Vices | Financial Sense
- Clinton Campaign Blames Slumping Support On Bernie "Holding Her Back" | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHO IS PETER THIEL? | Business Insider
- 5 dumb decisions that put you at risk of going broke... | Business Insider
- The top 9 biggest defense contractors in America | Business Insider
- A false morality tale blocks the resolution of the... | Business Insider
- South Carolina's governor signed a ban outlawing... | Business Insider
- The easiest way to buy gold is actually backed by the real thing (GLD) | Business Insider
- Snapchat could now be worth $20 billion | Business Insider