Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Adds Two More Warships To Mediterranean Task Force Near Syria | ZeroHedge
- Why Inflation Never Came - News That Matters | ZeroHedge
- Silver Recoups Sharp Loss And Rises 2% On Record Volume | ZeroHedge
- Five Decades Of Asset Bubbles: Which One Is Next? | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar Is Going Up | Financial Sense
- Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kass: Mr. Market Sings a Happy Song | TheStreet.com
- That Time Marissa Mayer Stormed Out Of A Meeting After A Blogging... | Business Insider
- Now Worth ~$275 Million, David Karp Says Kids Should Not Drop Out Of High... | Business Insider
- INSTANT MBA: Execs Become Easily Disconnected As The Company Grows Bigger | Business Insider
- There Are Some Unflattering Photos Of Sergio Garcia At The Dinner Where He Made... | Business Insider
- The Japanese Market Is Just Ridiculous | Business Insider
- 12 Signs That You're Burnt Out | Business Insider