Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gas Prices In North Korea Shoot Up 83% As China Mulls Oil Embargo | Financial Sense
- "Throwing In The Towel" - US Stock Market Shorts Hit 10-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Obama To Receive $400,000 Speaking Fee At Cantor Fitzgerald Conference | ZeroHedge
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- "It's All About Oil Now": Citi Charts The Biggest Risk To The Global Reflation Trade | ZeroHedge
- Gary Cohn Is The Leading Candidate To Replace Janet Yellen: Beacon | ZeroHedge
- Elites Are Orchestrating A Global Catastrophe: "There Are Many Things The President Does Not Know" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BMO: McDonald's is at all-time highs, and could go a lot... | Business Insider
- The best cake from every state | Business Insider
- Computer science reveals 4 secrets that will make you happier | Business Insider
- We went to the Macy's flagship store in New York City and saw... | Business Insider
- Trump calls China's Xi to discuss North Korea... | Business Insider
- Allianz goes for Lemonade | Business Insider
- The 'Avatar' sequels finally have release dates | Business Insider