Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Protest In The Era Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Season So Far: 27 Of 42 Reporting Companies Cite "Trump" Or "Administration" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Boasts Inauguration TV Ratings, Asks Why Protesters Didn't Vote, Praises CIA | ZeroHedge
- Basic Incomes in Finland and Scotland Are Reaction to Trump's Politics | ZeroHedge
- Kunstler Warns "We Are Repeating The Greatest Misallocation Of Resources In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles "Possible In Last Quarter 2017" | ZeroHedge
- US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are the 12 business leaders Trump hosted for his first big White House... | Business Insider
- Russia's celebration of Trump's inauguration is in... | Business Insider
- I’ve used AirPods for a month — here are 6 changes Apple should make to the... | Business Insider
- Turns out your pillow may be causing your allergies | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Speculation is mounting that Apple could build a TV — because... | Business Insider
- Hackers showed us how easy it is to secretly clone a security badge... | Business Insider