Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- Axel Merk Comes Out... As A Bear | ZeroHedge
- Gold Sentiment Is Just Plain Ugly | ZeroHedge
- Where Does Bitcoin Fit in the Currency Crisis? | Financial Sense
- What's The Difference Between Hillary, Snowden And Manning? | ZeroHedge
- Where Candidates Fear To Tread - Pervasive Racketeering Is Destroying America | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A giant sinkhole has opened up in Brooklyn | Business Insider
- Malaysia graft agency says PM's funds not linked to... | Business Insider
- Huge chunks of the Chinese economy are actually in decline | Business Insider
- 'Tinder for elites' app The League had an exclusive party in Montauk with helicopters... | Business Insider
- One of the world's biggest law enforcement agencies is... | Business Insider
- There are 3 days until the first wild GOP debate — here's who... | Business Insider
- Bombs exploded outside two churches in New Mexico... | Business Insider