Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Threatens The U.S., Says Will "Not Tolerate Violations Of Its Territorial Waters" | ZeroHedge
- The Massive Energy Top | ZeroHedge
- Crude Jumps Back Above $50 As US Oil Rig Count Declines For 6th Straight Week | ZeroHedge
- China's President Tops Obama In "Most Influential" Ranking | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
- Europe Reveals How Accounts Will Be Frozen During the Next Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Bumping Into Resistance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People are already doing amazing things in the new 'Star Wars' game... | Business Insider
- FanDuel cofounder on 'insider trading' controversy: 'There... | Business Insider
- 'Walking Dead' creator explains his original... | Business Insider
- Rangers' Beltre leaves playoff game with apparent... | Business Insider
- Cruz nets $12 million for presidential bid, Rubio $6... | Business Insider
- US actor Randy Quaid ordered released; facing deportation... | Business Insider
- Asian stocks gain on hopes Fed won't hike rates this... | Business Insider