Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Is Really a Vote Against Washington Control Over Europe | ZeroHedge
- Congressman: Only Politicians Need Firearms For Protection | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons the Twin Towers Could NOT Have Been Brought Down With Explosives On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Threatens To Veto Brexit | ZeroHedge
- The Rebellion Is Real; Brexit Was Merely A Warning | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- UBS CIO Warns "The Status Quo Is Over... Get Used To It" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Even Beijing isn't sure what it is trying to achieve in the South China Sea | Business Insider
- Here are the 17 best live musicals you can watch right now | Business Insider
- 'We're watching it all unfold': We've reached a fever pitch in... | Business Insider
- BREMMER: Brexit is the world's most significant political risk since the Cuban Missile Crisis... | Business Insider
- Here are the shoes that top runners wear to avoid injury | Business Insider
- Subway workers reveal the grossest thing they've ever... | Business Insider
- Michael Gove backs Boris Johnson for prime minister | Business Insider