Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Is A Boot On The Ground Not A Boot On The Ground? | ZeroHedge
- Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya's Sarin To Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Yentertainment Tonight - Kuroda Kollapse Kontinues As USDJPY Nears 105 Handle | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Raw Footage Shows The Moment A Missile Hits Aleppo Hospital | ZeroHedge
- Debt: The Key Factor Connecting Energy & The Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A sinkhole 90 feet below the ground beckons intrepid swimmers in... | Business Insider
- Uber ditched Slack for its employees and went to its chief rival instead (TEAM) | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 10 movies most likely to dominate this summer | Business Insider
- Investors are missing the big picture about Goldman Sachs | Business Insider
- 3 ways to make sure you don't royally screw up this Mother's Day | Business Insider
- The 20 best-selling games of the last year | Business Insider
- THE FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How European regulators are creating fertile ground for... | Business Insider