Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- "Make A Wish List" Russia Tells Duterte, As New Asian Axis Forms | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- China's Capital Outflows Are Soaring Again: Goldman Finds Sept. FX Flows Surged To $78 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- Want To Boost Market Liquidity? Just Let It Rain... No Really | ZeroHedge
- World Economy Wobbles As Deep-State-Shill Distracts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- Skechers is crashing after blaming its weak earnings on a 'shorter back... | Business Insider
- Facebook has a big new ad campaign for live video (FB) | Business Insider
- 'It's easy to lose your mind here': A Syrian from... | Business Insider
- ISIS launched a major counter-attack on Kirkuk to distract Iraqi troops... | Business Insider
- A nutrition expert reveals the best way to eat to lose body fat | Business Insider
- Venezuela is on edge after a referendum to remove Nicolas... | Business Insider