Strong Volume Gainers (XPH,FEIC,KORS,ACWX,NSM)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals (XPH) is currently trading at $58.51 on volume of 309870. Its 52 week range is between $43.32 and $61.06.
FEI Co (FEIC) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 2089500. Its 52 week range is between $26.61 and $55.85.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) is currently trading at $49.33 on volume of 18506668. Its 52 week range is between $23.51 and $50.69.
iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index (ACWX) is currently trading at $38.42.on volume of 1119542. Its 52 week range is $33.23 and $41.73.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NSM) is currently trading at $27.67.on volume of 2670678. Its 52 week range is between $13 and $26.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Signs Of America's Decaying Society | ZeroHedge
- Unexpected Surge In Auction Demand For 7 Year Treasury | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- The Good Ol' Days: When Tax Rates Were 90 Percent | ZeroHedge
- Global Bond Markets: Where Did All the Liquidity Go? | ZeroHedge
- Student "Tyrants In Training" Demand Journalists Swear Loyalty Oath Before Reporting On Them | ZeroHedge
- Another Look at the Gold Price Drop of 6 November | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clinton: Saying 'illegal immigrants' was poor word... | Business Insider
- John Deere warns that 2016 will be worse than this year for the farming business (DE)... | Business Insider
- Court fight erupts over care of media mogul Sumner... | Business Insider
- Obama hails Spielberg's 'boundless imagination' | Business Insider
- 7 shows to binge on during Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- Brussels schools reopen as terror alert stays at... | Business Insider
- DiCaprio, Iñárritu discuss the brutal 'Revenant' shoot... | Business Insider