Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
- Wealth Inequality Is Not A Problem, It’s A Symptom | ZeroHedge
- Reading The Road Map To A Police State | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Deploys Army, Air Force, Navy Near Stockholm Over Reported Damaged Russian Sub; Moscow Denies | ZeroHedge
- The Pentagon Will Use 30 Person "Quick-Strike Team" To Deal With Domestic Ebola Patients | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Talking About Today | Business Insider
- How To Get An Hour Of Ad-Free Music On Pandora For $0 | Business Insider
- Four-goal Aguero leads City's demolition of Spurs | Business Insider
- KKR Looks to Get More Bang for Its Buck in Strategy Shift | TheStreet.com
- SAME-DAY DELIVERY: E-Commerce Giants Are Battling To Own The 'Last Mile' | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider
- Deep space 'snowball' nears close shave with Mars | Business Insider