Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR $GPRO SHORTS | iBankCoin.com
- "This Is Madness" | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of The First Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- As It Turns Out Deflation Is Good After All | ZeroHedge
- Are Low Rates Responsible for High Valuations | Financial Sense
- OPEC's Crude Bloodbath Sends 10 Year To 2.20%, Energy Companies Tumble | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 Bizarre Sleeping Habits Of Super Successful People | Business Insider
- This Guy Started Some Of The Biggest Tech Companies, But What He Really Cares... | Business Insider
- Aaron Rodgers Watches Packers TV Broadcasts To Look For Weaknesses In His Game | Business Insider
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Japan's Stimulus Looks Shaky As... | Business Insider
- Here's How Low Oil Prices Put The World Economy At Risk In The Longer... | Business Insider
- Amazing Unseen Images From The 14 Of The World's Best Photographers | Business Insider