Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Keeps "Considerable" Wealth Effect Dream Alive, More See First Hike In 2015; Two Dissent - Full Statement Comparison | ZeroHedge
- A Bright and Early Reminder | iBankCoin.com
- E is for Ebola, and Ebola is for Me | iBankCoin.com
- August Retail Sales Rose Broadly | Financial Sense
- Alibaba Open Indication Puts Its Market Cap Greater Than Facebook, Verizon, Just Under JPMorgan | ZeroHedge
- How To Game A Rigged Market | ZeroHedge
- White House Explains Where Your $1.3 Billion Went In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Australia says jihadists targeting PM and parliament | Business Insider
- I Drove A Brand-New $250,000 Bentley Around Manhattan, And It Was Surprisingly... | Business Insider
- Apple's HealthKit Is Broken Just Hours Before iOS 8 Is Expected To Arrive... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Keep Track Of How Much Money Tech Giants... | Business Insider
- Nate Silver Is Going To War Against A Rival Election Forecaster | Business Insider
- See The BBC's Pathetic Confession About Why Its Scottish... | Business Insider