Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- Did Russia Hack the DNC … Really? | ZeroHedge
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- Mozambique Bonds Crash On Plans To Restructure After Government Admits Nation In "Debt Distress" | ZeroHedge
- Life After 11/9 - Governing The Ungovernable | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Politics Of Rage | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fiat Chrysler beats on third-quarter earnings (FCAU) | Business Insider
- 27 examples of Jim Harbaugh's insane competitiveness | Business Insider
- By attacking DNS servers, hackers can bring down many websites for the price of one | Business Insider
- 3M slashed its forecast | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A photographer captured the dismal reality of life in North Korea on his... | Business Insider
- The wacky ending to the Seahawks-Cardinals game provides an odd reminder that, yes... | Business Insider