Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- How The 'Deplorables' Can Save America | ZeroHedge
- Major Dollar Shortage Exposed In Europe As Deutsche Bank Contagion Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Cheat Sheet: The Third Party Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls At House Judiciary Committee As Comey Attempts To Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers, Major UK Construction Firm CEO Warns | ZeroHedge
- "Ominous Shades Of 1987" - HSBC Shows Why 17,992 Is The World's Most Important Number | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Surprising ways that caffeine affects your body and brain | Business Insider
- A Chinese company is accused of undermining the security of... | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts is taking on Starbucks to win over a growing $2 billion industry | Business Insider
- 9 new photos from HBO's newest show 'Westworld' tease a mysterious thriller | Business Insider
- Drew Barrymore explains the next steps for her beauty business and why Instagram is her... | Business Insider
- With 66% unemployment, Mogadishu, Somalia is the world's most... | Business Insider
- Melinda Gates: Women started leaving the tech industry when 'the gaming industry... | Business Insider