Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Politicians from Both Sides of the Aisle: Corruption Has Destroyed America | ZeroHedge
- Construction Spending Growth Slumps To 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Falling Crude Prices Put Producers Between a Rock and a Hard Place | Financial Sense
- Citadel Barred From Trading In China After Regulator Accuses "Automated Trading" Unit Of Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- The Hunt For a Big Winner | iBankCoin.com
- The 2016 "Dream" Ticket | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Greece Get 'Bitch-Slapped', While Ukraine Got Some 'Good-Loving' From Europe? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We asked an exercise scientist what overlooked workout everyone should be doing... | Business Insider
- Australia urges full probe of doping allegations in... | Business Insider
- Corruption in Kenya 'worse than ever' says... | Business Insider
- New 'metallic debris' found on La Reunion... | Business Insider
- This was the Sinaloa cartel mastermind behind 'El Chapo's'... | Business Insider
- Obama is planning on introducing unprecedented pollution controls on American power... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek