Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THe DeMoNiC Creature THaT EMeRGeD FRoM THe DePTHS OF HeLL... | ZeroHedge
- US Homeownership Rate Crashes To Lowest Since 1965 | ZeroHedge
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- Why Social Fragmentation Suits The Powers That Be | ZeroHedge
- Trump And The End Of NATO? | ZeroHedge
- Another "Smoking Gun" Looms As Hillary Campaign Admits Server Hacked | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Grubhub's stock is up 27% after blowing away Wall Street estimates (GRUB) | Business Insider
- Here's why Olympic athletes wear that weird tape | Business Insider
- Wall Street finally let Google out of the doghouse (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- 'There's no fear of failure': How an iconic 85-year-old company is reviving its ideas and... | Business Insider
- Justin Bieber was reportedly offered $5 million to perform at the... | Business Insider
- Why ‘The Bachelorette’ is making an offensive mistake in its new season | Business Insider
- Do not connect to Wi-Fi, and other tips for hanging out with 20,000 hackers in Las Vegas | Business Insider