Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Head Been Treated For "Suicidal Tendencies" In The Past | ZeroHedge
- US Savings Rate Jumps To Highest Since 2012 As Spending Continues To Miss Expectations | ZeroHedge
- ‘Peak Gold’ in 2015? - Goldman Sachs Research Warns of Peak Gold Production | ZeroHedge
- "Repeal, Don't Reform The IMF" Ron Paul Rages | ZeroHedge
- Broke? You May Now Be Entitled To a Free Home | ZeroHedge
- CNBC's SquawkBox Has Lowest Nielsen Rating In Its History | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Harry Reid's team is mocking the conspiracy theories about his... | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is going to be big — but some forecasts... | Business Insider
- Alps plane crash DNA found as investigators battle... | Business Insider
- Apple and Alibaba could destroy the banks | Business Insider
- The 30 most popular Vine stars in the world | Business Insider
- JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon once told Elizabeth Warren to 'hit' him with... | Business Insider
- The NFL world was underwhelmed by Jameis Winston's Pro Day | Business Insider