Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
- Trader Warns "Trump's First Week Could Keep Markets Busy" - What To Watch | ZeroHedge
- Doomsday Bunkers Of The Rich & Famous: "You Need So Many Things To Ride Out The Apocalypse" | ZeroHedge
- "China's Carl Icahn" Hedge Fund Billionaire Sentenced To Five And A Half Years In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Trump Boasts Inauguration TV Ratings, Asks Why Protesters Didn't Vote, Praises CIA | ZeroHedge
- Trump’s Inauguration: A Typical Norwegian Response To A Historical Event | ZeroHedge
- Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House goes to war with the press,... | Business Insider
- White House press secretary goes on lengthy rant about media... | Business Insider
- How Facebook is trying to get people psyched about its $3 billion bet on virtual... | Business Insider
- This list of every 'Word of the Year' is like taking a trip through time | Business Insider
- How technology helped this small business survive a data system crash | Business Insider
- 'Is it always your intention to tell the truth?... | Business Insider
- ITV, Mediaset and Ascential are the... | Business Insider