Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Busted: Hillary Caught Coordinating With CNN To Smear Rand Paul | ZeroHedge
- Dirty Connecticut Mayor (Sentenced To Prison For Corruption) Reelected In Landslide | ZeroHedge
- He Lived Through Hyperinflation, Devaluation And Confiscation: This Is His Advice | ZeroHedge
- Thanks ISIS: We "Can't Keep Up With Surging Weapons Demand", Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge
- How Much Higher Can The U.S. Dollar Go? | ZeroHedge
- If "Everything's Awesome" Why Did Aussie CapEx Just Collapse By The Most In Its 30 Year History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China journalist, 71, to serve five years in jail: lawyer | Business Insider
- Calm at Minneapolis protest site a night after shooting | Business Insider
- Rooney concerned as Vardy eyes record against... | Business Insider
- FANTASY PLAYS: It's time to trust the replacement... | Business Insider
- Nigeria: Boko Haram cannot be crushed by December | Business Insider
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs is getting advice on management from the England... | Business Insider