Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- Germany's Third Largest Party Adopts Anti-Islam Manifesto: Says "Muslims Are Not Welcome In Germany" | ZeroHedge
- Let's Stop Pretending Nuclear Power Is Commercially Viable | ZeroHedge
- Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year | Financial Sense
- Nothing Is Real: "It's All Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working" | ZeroHedge
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- EXCLUSIVE: Another ZERO HEDGE Insider Leak | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Why Apple stumbled this week (AAPL) | Business Insider
- An octopus rolled up inside a broken coconut and zoomed around the ocean floor for a... | Business Insider
- This is the most practical laptop backpack you'll ever use | Business Insider
- Heineken's Global Brew Master reveals a seismic change in the beer industry... | Business Insider
- The market is going to suck for the next 20 years, and you're going to have to double your... | Business Insider
- This guy got Windows 95 running on an Apple Watch (AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider