Strong Volume Gainers (NDSN,SNX,HEES,GSM,XG)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Nordson Corp (NDSN) is currently trading at $61.07 on volume of 2321060. Its 52 week range is between $36.61 and $59.
Synnex Corp (SNX) is currently trading at $35.22 on volume of 907875. Its 52 week range is between $23.17 and $44.25.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) is currently trading at $18.6 on volume of 1233735. Its 52 week range is between $6.8 and $21.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM) is currently trading at $14.96.on volume of 1394736. Its 52 week range is $11.41 and $18.4.
Extorre Gold Mines Ltd (XG) is currently trading at $4.28.on volume of 596928. Its 52 week range is between $2.15 and $11.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU Official "Denies" Report Of "Greek Deal Pending" Rumor Which Sparked Stocks, Euro Surge | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Production Sets New Modern Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- Putting The 'Great' In Great Depression, Stephen Roach Warns On TPP's Currency Rules | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Drop To 7-Week Lows - Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Greek Austerity And Economic Religion | ZeroHedge
- Another Look at the Year Five Phenomenon | Financial Sense
- Crony Capitalism At Work - Boeing Threatens To Leave US If Ex-Im Subsidy Yanked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple quietly fixed a problem that made its Macs 'like... | Business Insider
- IS executes 20 men in ruins of Syria's Palmyra: monitor... | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel just made his second investment in a London... | Business Insider
- How Gamestop avoided becoming the next Blockbuster | Business Insider
- South Africa government denies any misconduct over... | Business Insider
- 3 reasons Etsy is in big trouble | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider