Strong Volume Gainers (IWV,IAT,INDY,PXH,PIO)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Russell 3000 Index (IWV) is currently trading at $84.95 on volume of 1919103. Its 52 week range is between $63.05 and $85.26.
iShares Dow Jones US Regional Banks (IAT) is currently trading at $25.45 on volume of 268189. Its 52 week range is between $16.95 and $25.59.
iShares S&P India Nifty 50 Index (INDY) is currently trading at $22.32 on volume of 242642. Its 52 week range is between $19.37 and $26.19.
PowerShares FTSE RAFI Emerging Markets (PXH) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 350144. Its 52 week range is $18.01 and $24.19.
PowerShares Global Water (PIO) is currently trading at $17.52 on volume of 338937. Its 52 week range is between $14.76 and $18.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Are In A New Cold War": Russia PM Delivers Stark Warning To NATO | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Biggest Crisis In History? | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Julian Assange Thinks About Voting For Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Citi Explains The Most Surprising Thing About The Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 11, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Frontrunning: February 12 | ZeroHedge
- The "Trade Of The Year" Just Returned 30% In Two Days | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why golf balls have dimples | Business Insider
- The coolest thing I found at NASA's famous robot lab was in the parking lot | Business Insider
- The world's 10 most expensive hotel suites | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz just released a Hillary Clinton attack ad that... | Business Insider
- Twitter is still paying its CEO a salary of zero dollars... | Business Insider
- John Paulson has a big new bet | Business Insider
- Martin Shkreli offered Kanye West $10 million to... | Business Insider