Strong Volume Gainers (IWV,IAT,INDY,PXH,PIO)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
iShares Russell 3000 Index (IWV) is currently trading at $84.95 on volume of 1919103. Its 52 week range is between $63.05 and $85.26.
iShares Dow Jones US Regional Banks (IAT) is currently trading at $25.45 on volume of 268189. Its 52 week range is between $16.95 and $25.59.
iShares S&P India Nifty 50 Index (INDY) is currently trading at $22.32 on volume of 242642. Its 52 week range is between $19.37 and $26.19.
PowerShares FTSE RAFI Emerging Markets (PXH) is currently trading at $21.27.on volume of 350144. Its 52 week range is $18.01 and $24.19.
PowerShares Global Water (PIO) is currently trading at $17.52 on volume of 338937. Its 52 week range is between $14.76 and $18.35.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brit Bankers Busted For $300 Million Fraud Tied To Hookers & Blow | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo Or The Fed: Who's The Bigger Fraud? | ZeroHedge
- Someone Has Quietly Put On "The Trump Hedge" | ZeroHedge
- George Soros' False Flag Factories | ZeroHedge
- Howard Dean Stands By Tweet Accusing Trump Of Snorting Blow, Wants An Answer | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New home sales drop less than expected in August (XHB, ITB) | Business Insider
- Germany is expecting a 'golden autumn' | Business Insider
- 11 high achievers share their secrets for... | Business Insider
- UBS: These 6 housing markets around the world are closest... | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Paris Climate Accords will... | Business Insider