Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Greece "Just Print Drachmas"? Goldman Answers | ZeroHedge
- WTI Explodes Higher, Brent Unchanged As Algos Reminisce | ZeroHedge
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- Citi Reiterates "Keep Calm, And Lever Up" Call | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Maduro Claims US Pilot Arrested For Espionage, Bans Bush, Cheney From Entering Nation | ZeroHedge
- How To Reach Nasdaq 5000 In The New Paranormal | ZeroHedge
- A Who's Who Of Awful Times To Invest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iraq predicts oil will rise to $64-65 per barrel | Business Insider
- Yale computer science students say the school has 'ceded the battle' to Harvard... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- League Cup win at Wembley leaves Mourinho feeling... | Business Insider
- There's more and more evidence Bill O'Reilly made up stories... | Business Insider
- Europe's ageing population means negative interest rates... | Business Insider
- Billionaire Mike Ashley just lost... | Business Insider