Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Uncharted Waters | ZeroHedge
- The Magic Number Is Revealed: It Costs Central Banks $200 Billion Per Quarter To Avoid A Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- A Closer Look Why Futures Bounced 30 Points Off The Lows On Today's ECB BTFD Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $MU | iBankCoin.com
- Someone Didn't Do The Math On The ECB's Corporate Bond Purchasing "Trial Balloon" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Last 6 Months Were The Warmest Humans Have Ever Recorded On Earth... | Business Insider
- Welcome To Lanai, Oracle Billionaire Larry Ellison's $300 Million... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Here's A Snapshot Of Apple's Monster... | Business Insider
- Welcome To Ranger School, Where The Army's Toughest Soldiers Are Made... | Business Insider
- The Silliest Reason In History To Sell Your Stocks | Business Insider
- Pistorius to learn sentence for killing girlfriend | Business Insider
- 22 Mouthwatering Pictures Of Sushi At New York's Best New Restaurant | Business Insider