Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Assad Plans To Retake "All Syria," Will "Confront" Saudis, Turks If Invaded | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Jumping On The Bandwagon: BofA Says To Stay Long Gold Until $1,375, "$1,550 A Possibility" | ZeroHedge
- Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Feb 11, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- "Billions Lost" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The E-Commerce Strategies Report:... | Business Insider
- This photographer creates amazing imaginary worlds out of everyday... | Business Insider
- There's an intriguing psychological reason it's so hard to stick to a diet | Business Insider
- A hair surgeon reveals why men go bald | Business Insider
- A $1 billion city is being built in New Mexico, but humans won't be allowed to... | Business Insider
- Here's a picture of the first meeting between the pope and... | Business Insider
- Here's how the US housing market has been impacted by the 2008 crash | Business Insider