Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities | Financial Sense
- Why Bank of America Just Cut Its Year End S&P500 Target To 2,000 | ZeroHedge
- Last Two Times this Happened, the US Was Falling into a Recession | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Petrodollar Reserves Fall To 32 Month Low Amid Crude Carnage, Proxy Wars, Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
- Fortress Backs Hundred Million Dollar Subprime, Payday Lender Scheme: "He Has Peacock Feathers Tattooed Down His Left Arm" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fail To Surge Despite Continuing Onsalught Of Poor Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- How Developed Markets Become Banana Republics: "Debt Is A Much Easier Way To Gather Consensus" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Eastern European nations work jointly to secure borders | Business Insider
- Over 70 people overdosed on heroin in a 72-hour span in Chicago — and a deadly... | Business Insider
- Study cites cybercrime's rising costs to corporations | Business Insider
- Louisville campus police reviewing escort allegations | Business Insider
- Dan Jennings returning to general manager job with... | Business Insider
- Greek government to submit draft 2016 budget to... | Business Insider
- US commander: Afghans requested deadly US airstrike | Business Insider