Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Bull Market? 42% Of Stocks Are In Correction | ZeroHedge
- Do Not Ignore Europe… That Same Crisis is Coming to the US | ZeroHedge
- Greek Parliament Votes In Favor Of Referendum | ZeroHedge
- US Economy About to Get Hit by Largest Generation in History | Financial Sense
- SocGen Says "Raise Cash" As Volatility, Turbulence Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Blockchain-based Derivative Contracts Allows Leveraged Forex Trading Where Brokers Fear to Tread Due To Grexit | ZeroHedge
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These trippy images show how Google's AI sees the world | Business Insider
- France beheading suspect confesses to killing: source | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- There's a purpose to the extra shoelace hole... | Business Insider
- 12 photos of shockingly long ATM lines in Greece | Business Insider
- 'Ant-Man' will tease the next 'Captain America... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider