Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Corporations Are Engaged in a Massive Debt-Binge - Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- The Blessing Of Cash (And Why Central Bankers Hate It So Much) | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Double Down on the Mistakes of 2008... Creating the Greatest Bubble in Financial History | ZeroHedge
- US Personal Spending Growth Slows As Savings Rate Jumps Most Since March | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: The Right Lessons From Obamacare's Meltdown | ZeroHedge
- Dutch Central Bank Refuses To Publish Gold Bar List For Dubious Reasons | ZeroHedge
- Capitalism Works If Government Would Just Get Out of the Way! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 red wines you should be chilling, according to a sommelier | Business Insider
- An Uber board member isn't allowed to come to meetings anymore because he... | Business Insider
- The most popular fast food chain in every state | Business Insider
- 15 best-selling online coding classes you can enroll in for just... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Germany, Poland and France call for more efforts... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's campaign is doing rhetorical backflips over his deportation force... | Business Insider