Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Happy Socialist Christmas: Venezuala Seizes 4 Million Toys From "Price-Gouging" Importer, Gives To Nation's Poor | ZeroHedge
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating | Financial Sense
- Official Warning: Stocks Are Going to Crash | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Congress Set to Fund ‘McCarthyesque’ Investigation of Alternative Media? | ZeroHedge
- The Fact of Bullion Bank Gold and Silver Price Manipulation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How the SEC chooses to target people on Wall Street | Business Insider
- Take a look inside Amazon's grocery store... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley just gave its senior leadership bigger roles (... | Business Insider
- Here's why oranges spark when you hold a flame to them | Business Insider
- This snooze-proof alarm forces you to get out of bed to turn it off | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Trump is mobilizing Louisiana Republicans in the final Senate race | Business Insider