Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap November 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Here Comes France: Right-Wing Leader Marine Le Pen Demands Central Bank Repatriate French Gold | ZeroHedge
- Oil Plunges As Venezuela Hints No Output Reduction | ZeroHedge
- Presenting North America's Most Frustrating Airports | ZeroHedge
- Investor Sentiment in the Balance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Are The Deeply Weird Cars That Defined Soviet Russia | Business Insider
- Keurig's New Coffee Machine Got A Ton Of Hype, But Customers Seem To Hate It | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Amazing Video Of A Wingsuit Flyer Narrowly Escaping A Mountain Ridge And... | Business Insider
- Home Prices Rise In September (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Thomas Cook shares slump as chief executive quits | Business Insider
- ROBERT SHILLER: 'I'm Still In The Market' (DIA, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider