Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This Why Financial Stocks Are Plunging Again? | ZeroHedge
- Take The Opportunity To Bail Before It's Too Late | ZeroHedge
- September 2015: We Officially Enter The Danger Zone | ZeroHedge
- The "Decoupled" Chart That Traders Are Most Concerned About | ZeroHedge
- Two-Thirds Of Global PMIs Deteriorate In August | ZeroHedge
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World | Financial Sense
- It's The Fed, Stupid; Why Kuroda And Draghi Are No Match For Quantitative Tightening | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CEOs big news can cause ripple effects for company | Business Insider
- Someone already made a 'Ready for Kanye' PAC | Business Insider
- CERN: Test results show more detail about 'God particle... | Business Insider
- Second foreigner arrested over Thai bomb blast | Business Insider
- California to end unlimited isolation for most gang... | Business Insider
- A leading graphic designer explains why she loves Google's new logo | Business Insider
- US Supreme Court justice gave some amazing... | Business Insider