Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's a Reality Check For the People Losing Their Minds on Social Media | ZeroHedge
- Why The French Election Will Decide Europe's Future | ZeroHedge
- Will Thursday's Final TLTRO Finally Spark Carry Trades? | ZeroHedge
- Do Wars Help or HURT the Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Dijsselbloem Must Go, But That Solves Nothing | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Futures Rebound Ahead Of Critical Obamacare Repeal Vote, Yellen Speech | ZeroHedge
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs' looks ready to enter the robo advisor race... | Business Insider
- The new 'Mass Effect' game is finally here — here's what you should know before... | Business Insider
- Paul Manafort is now at the center of the... | Business Insider
- THE US FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How the US regulatory environment is holding back the fintech industry | Business Insider
- 4 tech products everyone should own in 2017 | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett has been crushing the stock market since 1965 — here's how he's done it | Business Insider
- One of the world's largest copper mines is back online | Business Insider