Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Slides Below $50; Hits Two Week Lows As Concerns Over Iraq Break From OPEC Agreement Mount | ZeroHedge
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- Paul Volcker Explains Why The Fed Can't Raise Rates | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
- Cashless Society - Is The War On Cash Set To Benefit Gold? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obamacare premiums are going up by an average of... | Business Insider
- The 38-year-old president of a $1 billion brand says every great... | Business Insider
- Buick just did something no American car brand has done before (GM) | Business Insider
- 'You can take that baby at 9 months': Trump keeps repeating... | Business Insider
- The AT&T-Time Warner deal is a blow to companies like Apple that... | Business Insider
- Why MTV's president is stepping down after only a year | Business Insider
- 11 thought-provoking questions raised by 'Westworld' | Business Insider