Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- Green in a Sea of Red | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Of The Day: 150 Years Of Global Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- US Treasury Cracks Down On Tax Inversions | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Flying First Class Today | iBankCoin.com
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Siemens Is Betting $7.6 Billion on the Global Fracking Business | TheStreet.com
- JULIAN ROBERTSON: Alibaba Is A 'Fabulous Company' | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says the Germans Are Going to Keep Buying Our Stocks | TheStreet.com
- LinkedIn's CEO Jeff Weiner Reveals The Importance Of Body Language, Mistakes... | Business Insider
- DUDLEY: 'I'd Like To Raise Interest Rates At Some Point During... | Business Insider
- Fox's Most Anticipated Fall Show 'Gotham' Is Good, But A Bit Overrated | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek