Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece May Need To Issue IOUs Schaeuble Says After Latest Failure To Reach A Deal | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- International cricket returns to Pakistan | Business Insider
- We just got another sign that the world's economic center is moving east | Business Insider
- 16 amazing photos of the most extreme penguins on earth | Business Insider
- There's one problem with Jeb Bush's criticism... | Business Insider
- What all the 'Avengers' superheroes really looked like in the comics they were... | Business Insider
- Taking one year to teach English in South Korea completely changed my life | Business Insider
- Millennials have a clear favorite when asked which tech company is their 'ideal... | Business Insider