Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is It About To Get Worse? Lakeland Hazmat Suit Orders Go Exponential, Surpass 1 Million | ZeroHedge
- Dead Man's Party | ZeroHedge
- HAIL MARYS | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
- GDP Numbers Bear Out Fed Decision | Financial Sense
- Technical Lines in the Sand; All Eyes on the FOMC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Might Be The Most Horrific Single Atrocity ISIS Has Ever Committed | Business Insider
- Singapore, New Zealand, Hong Kong best for business | Business Insider
- Thousands mourn Canada soldier killed in Ottawa attack | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Mixed, Asian Markets Closed Way Up | Business Insider
- Samsung's Strange, Curvy New Galaxy Phone May Be Coming To The US Next Month... | Business Insider
- Check Out These Mesmerizing Photos Of Ceramic Poppies Spilling Out From The Tower Of... | Business Insider
- Rose targets career-high ranking at BMW Masters golf | Business Insider