Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Red Flag: Growth In Fast Food Visits Has Hit A Wall | ZeroHedge
- "Helpless In The Face Of British Chaos" - What French And German Newspapers Are Saying Today | ZeroHedge
- Soros Suffers Major Loss On Long Pound Trade Ahead Of Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Why Did The UK Enter The EU In The First Place? | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
- Erdogan Apologizes To Putin Over Death Of Russian Pilot, Calls Russia "Friend", Restores Ties With Israel | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Multiple people stabbed after... | Business Insider
- This $20 headset convinced me VR isn't just a fad... | Business Insider
- Guys, this company wants to make you a custom suit for less than the cost of a... | Business Insider
- Brexit hasn't caused another Lehman Brothers crisis — yet | Business Insider
- The incredible mechanical properties of bat wings could lead to a new breed of... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 9 guilt-free ways I take full advantage of my credit... | Business Insider