Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Declining Production Rates for many of the Top 30 Oil Producing Countries (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "The TTIP Is Doomed" - France Threatens To Reject Obama's Huge Transatlantic Trade Deal | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Three Years After Going Public, Fairway Files Chapter 11 | ZeroHedge
- "We Expect A Sizeable Sell-Off" - One Hedge Fund's Four Mega-Bearish Trades | ZeroHedge
- Citi Asks: "Are Investors Beginning To Price In QE4?" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Seeks Funds To "Save The World From Donald Trump" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to find out which streaming media stick is right for you... | Business Insider
- This is the face that has changed the US Army forever | Business Insider
- Disney has 6 'Star Wars' movies planned through 2020 — here they all are | Business Insider
- Here's the essay about being 'left-handyd' that got a student... | Business Insider
- Turkey’s prime minister is reportedly going to quit | Business Insider
- Credit Suisse is cutting trading jobs right now | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek