Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ben Bernanke To Join World's Most Levered Hedge Fund: HFT Powerhouse Citadel | ZeroHedge
- How Much Money Can You Really Save With A Smart Home? | ZeroHedge
- Gold In Dollars Has “Hallmarks Of Market That Bottoming” | ZeroHedge
- Let it Blow Up in Their Faces, Rather than in Ours | ZeroHedge
- Europe Begins Massive QE Program - Thoughts and Implications | Financial Sense
- Stocks Re-Tumble After DOJ Said To Block Comcast-Time Warner Deal | ZeroHedge
- Consumers Love Higher Gas Prices: UMich Confidence Rises To 2nd Highest In 8 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bloomberg terminals are down | Business Insider
- Two roommates stabbed each other during a heated iPhone vs.... | Business Insider
- 11 reasons this is a terrible résumé for a recent college grad | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- Accused college shooter wrestled out of court... | Business Insider
- Why driverless cars won't take over America anytime... | Business Insider
- Bremmer: This is why Putin is one of the world's most influential... | Business Insider