Strong Volume Gainers (JAZZ,IRIS,BIOF,REGI,KTOS)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ) is currently trading at $54.82 on volume of 3435171. Its 52 week range is between $34.02 and $54.5.
IRIS International Inc (IRIS) is currently trading at $19.48 on volume of 4111020. Its 52 week range is between $7.95 and $13.92.
Biofuel Energy Corp (BIOF) is currently trading at $10.35 on volume of 1794956. Its 52 week range is between $0.25 and $24.8.
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 1354950. Its 52 week range is $4.62 and $10.65.
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS) is currently trading at $5.76.on volume of 2072407. Its 52 week range is between $4.61 and $8.88.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Credible Evidence" Shows Turkish Authorities Raped And Tortured Detainees Since 'Failed' Coup | ZeroHedge
- 50 Things I Pretend To Know Now That I Am Nearing 50 | Altucher Confidential
- Anti-US Sabotage Suspected After Massive Fire Breaks Out Near NATO Headquarters In Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Silver Spikes Back Into Green After Overnight Slump | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why The New DNC Chair Is About To Make Bernie Supporters Just As Angry | ZeroHedge
- Caterpiller Cuts Guidance On "Subdued Global Growth", Blames Brexit And "Turkey Turmoil" | ZeroHedge
- Our Monetary System Favors The Rich & Hurts The Poor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suicide bombers attacked a peacekeeping base in the Somali capital, killing 13 | Business Insider
- These are the best luggage brands | Business Insider
- These are 13 of the hottest places on earth | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders is drowned with boos after telling his supporters they must... | Business Insider
- This should be your first goal as a startup founder | Business Insider
- AOL's Tim Armstrong used a word that should have Yahoo employees shaking in their... | Business Insider
- A massive Sand fire has burned 33,000 acres near Los Angeles | Business Insider