Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DuMB AND DuMBKoPF... | ZeroHedge
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- Q4 GDP Advance Estimate at 2.6% Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Corruption Probe Pivots To Bankers As Manufacturing Contracts At Fastest Pace Since August 2012 | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Ascending Contingencies | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Shale Boom May Come to Abrupt End | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Richard Branson's 4 rules for making difficult decisions | Business Insider
- Wanna cheat? Use these apps to make sure you don't get caught | Business Insider
- Three reasons why lower oil prices won't lead to a 'deflationary spiral... | Business Insider
- Why China wants to become the world's banker | Business Insider
- Three Chad soldiers, 123 Boko Haram militants killed... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Victoria's Secret models have their own sexy Super Bowl ad | Business Insider