Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It…Was a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood | iBankCoin.com
- European Stocks Plunge Into Red For 2014, Portugal Down 10% This Week | ZeroHedge
- "Markets In Turmoil" Russell 2000 Plunges Most In Over 2 Years, Dow Down For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- An Insufferable Beer Crisis Hits California | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Rock the Musky Cologne Tonight | iBankCoin.com
- FLASH: STOCKS CRASH THROUGH THE FLOORBOARDS | iBankCoin.com
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This New Book Reveals That War Is Much More Than Combat | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman's Takeover Target Is Now Suing Him For Alleged Insider Trading... | Business Insider
- Why Glu Mobile Stock Is Tanking in Pre-Market Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- Why Yelp Stock Is Slipping Today | TheStreet.com
- 4 Reasons Buffalo Wild Wings' Business Is On Fire | Business Insider
- At Least One Ebola Patient Is Headed To An Atlanta... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Getting Crushed (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider