Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Is Preparing For Negative Rates - Here's The Sign Everyone Missed | ZeroHedge
- The Real Motive Behind Al-Nusra "Split" From Al Qaeda | ZeroHedge
- Pokemon 'No': Nintendo Suffers Worst Week In 27 Years | ZeroHedge
- Oil Industry About To Be Burned Again By Fall In Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- From Socialist Utopia To Slave-Nation - Venezuela Unveils Shocking "Forced Labor" Law | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Creates "Traitors' Cemetery" For Dead Coup-Plotters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The retail industry is panicking over Sports Authority's bankruptcy | Business Insider
- The 'Suicide Squad' director just shot down a huge fan theory about the... | Business Insider
- 28 brilliant questions to ask at the end of every job interview | Business Insider
- CLINTON: 'A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear... | Business Insider
- A San Diego police officer has died following a shooting | Business Insider
- Yahoo is suddenly in a hiring frenzy despite layoffs and its sale to Verizon (YHOO... | Business Insider
- Americans are growing shorter than the rest of the world | Business Insider