Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron The Biggest Liar In History? | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- BAML Admits Wrongdoing, Agrees To Pay $415 Million For "Misusing Customer Cash To Generate Profits" | ZeroHedge
- A Veteran Trader Explains "The Essence Of Mayhem-Day Survival" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote | Financial Sense
- Why The Just Released YouGov Poll May Have Sealed The Outcome Of The UK Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Morgan Stanley Explains "What Leave Means" (Spoiler Alert: A Lot Of Pain For The Longs) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Crash Bandicoot' is coming back — and PlayStation dropped hints about it... | Business Insider
- Einstein's 100-year-old theory is helping us... | Business Insider
- Walmart is developing a shopping cart robot (WMT) | Business Insider
- Good luck, Twilio (MTCH, SQ, BOX, ETSY, FIT, TEAM) | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert gets passionate about Democrats... | Business Insider
- Visa hits milestone in mobile payments (V, MA) | Business Insider
- The Brexit will create 'significant challenges' for universities | Business Insider