Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Volume-less, Range-less 'Market' Sparks Largest Small-Cap Short-Squeeze In 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Thanks ISIS: We "Can't Keep Up With Surging Weapons Demand", Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge
- Apple Stock is a 10 Year Short | ZeroHedge
- M&A Spikes to Craziest Frenzy Ever, even as Bottom Falls out of Riskiest End | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Goldman Compliance Worker Sued By SEC For Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes "QE For Metals" - China's Desperate Commodity Sector Demands A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Out Of Gas: Gazprom Cuts Off Ukraine, Will Turkey Be Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LG Display plans multi-billion OLED plant | Business Insider
- This YouTuber created an unbelievably realistic Thanksgiving dinner entirely out of... | Business Insider
- Source: Chicago cop expected to be charged in teen's... | Business Insider
- 13 TV shows that became massive because of social media | Business Insider
- This is America's new $13 billion warship | Business Insider
- Farm recalls produce used in Costco salad linked to E.... | Business Insider
- 24 of the best gifts for the science-lover in your life | Business Insider