Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- Visualizing NAFTA's Mixed Track Record Since 1994 | ZeroHedge
- BuzzFeed Preparing For 2018 IPO | ZeroHedge
- The Next Clash Emerges: Trump-Ryan Deeply Divided Over Tax 'Cuts' | ZeroHedge
- 30Y Treasury Yield Back Below 3.00% As Shorts Squeezed To Lowest Since November | ZeroHedge
- Here's The Story Behind Trump's Podesta-Russia Tweet | ZeroHedge
- The Countries Where "Made In America" Really Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Wynn just lost his slander appeal against Jim Chanos | Business Insider
- This app makes staying in touch with your professional contacts easier than ever... | Business Insider
- THE IMMERSIVE VIDEO... | Business Insider
- The next Republican fights could be even worse than its one over healthcare | Business Insider
- The Taliban just released a map of territory it controls in Afghanistan — and it's surprisingly accurate | Business Insider
- Ford announces $1.2 billion in projects that would create 130 jobs... | Business Insider
- House Intel chair was on the White House grounds the day before he dropped... | Business Insider