Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- Inflation Watch: Prices To "The Happiest Place On Earth" Are Up 2900% Since 1971 | ZeroHedge
- The Single Largest Misallocation of Capital in History | ZeroHedge
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
- What Exactly Is Going On At Lake Mead? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How one startup wants to solve an 'insane' problem for a $400 billion... | Business Insider
- Cedenio dominates Merritt at Ponce Grand Prix | Business Insider
- From a college dropout to a $54 billion fortune — the incredible rags-to-riches... | Business Insider
- George Lucas was scared to death to shoot this epic scene in ‘Attack of the Clones’ | Business Insider
- Remarkable before-and-after photos make it undeniably clear we're... | Business Insider
- There is a crazy theory going around Prague that says Google will acquire Twitter (TWTR,... | Business Insider
- The 7 heavy-hitters defending the web from cyberattacks | Business Insider