Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Cites Weather, “Transitory” Factors in FOMC Statement; No Hat Tricks; What About Consumer Sentiment? | Financial Sense
- GDP Weaker Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Markets Waiting for Bad 1st Quarter GDP | Financial Sense
- Markets Are Stirring: Complacency Meets Froth | ZeroHedge
- The High Cost Of Centrally Planning The Global Climate | ZeroHedge
- Gold Manipulators Busted After Zero Hedge Report On Flagrant Gold Spoofing | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When You Hand Over Your Gold To The Bank Of England For "Safekeeping" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' had a huge $187 million weekend — but it didn... | Business Insider
- Kurt Cobain owned a 'dream machine' that he used to influence his sleep | Business Insider
- Here's how people react to trying on the Apple Watch for the first time | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Should you buy the Apple Watch? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 9 things every Las Vegas rookie should know | Business Insider