Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Difference | ZeroHedge
- Dennis "Every Futures Broker's Best Friend" Gartman Does It Again (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Banks Give Up Hopes of Hikes | Financial Sense
- Unhealthy, Not Wealthy, and Far From Wise | Financial Sense
- "The Deep State Needs To Worry About The Citizens It Is Screwing With" | ZeroHedge
- These Are The 50 "Most Hated" NYSE And Nasdaq Stocks | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Spreads to Afghanistan and Libya | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Helicopter crash kills two Britons in Afghanistan | Business Insider
- Vin Diesel told fans they were getting free tickets to his... | Business Insider
- Pepsi bottles from 'Back to the Future 2' are going for... | Business Insider
- Jeremy Corbyn has been stripped of his 'Right Honourable'... | Business Insider
- Microsoft figured out how to make tablets do what the iPad can't (MSFT... | Business Insider
- 15 majestic images from the world's largest hot air... | Business Insider
- The Grade is a dating app that lets you submit reviews of people you'... | Business Insider