Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Living The Grecovery Dream: Two Jobless Parents, Two Kids, One Cat All Living In A Car | ZeroHedge
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- Guess Who Wasn't Shorting Treasurys | ZeroHedge
- Is China the Next Sub-Prime Event? | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Flying at Cruising Altitude Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- ANDREESSEN: The American Middle Class Is A Historical Accident | Business Insider
- Washington Post 'Watergate' editor dead at 93 | Business Insider
- Marc Andreessen Slams Paul Krugman's Attack On Amazon | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Audi's High-... | Business Insider