Strong Volume Gainers (CRDN,EBSB,TRIB,FONR,VSR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Ceradyne Inc (CRDN) is currently trading at $34.92 on volume of 11662406. Its 52 week range is between $19.45 and $36.61.
Meridian Interstate Bancorp Inc (EBSB) is currently trading at $16.75 on volume of 587629. Its 52 week range is between $10.76 and $17.35.
Trinity Biotech PLC (TRIB) is currently trading at $13.47 on volume of 579852. Its 52 week range is between $8.39 and $12.86.
Fonar Corp (FONR) is currently trading at $5.48.on volume of 1675644. Its 52 week range is $1.361 and $6.80.
Versar Inc (VSR) is currently trading at $3.78 on volume of 380542. Its 52 week range is between $2.14 and $3.64.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What to Expect out of the ECB Meeting on Thursday (Video) | ZeroHedge
- US Gold Market Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of Small Business In Obama's America | ZeroHedge
- Almost 100 Beheadings So Far In 2016 And Counting... And No, It's Not ISIS | ZeroHedge
- What Drought? Trump Tells Californians "We're Going To Solve Your Water Problem" | ZeroHedge
- Ex-CEO Of Largest Swiss Insurer Commits Suicide, Three Years After CFO Hanged Himself | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House returns to 'normal operations'... | Business Insider
- 7 tips from a hostage negotiator that will help... | Business Insider
- This affordable palm-sized drone makes flying easy for every experience level | Business Insider
- These are 7 of the most expensive degrees in the world | Business Insider
- Stocks are about to explode higher | Business Insider
- NBA MOCK DRAFT: Here's what the experts are predicting for all 30 first-round picks | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry made 4 out of 6 shots from the mid-court logo in warm-ups for... | Business Insider