Strong Volume Gainers (EBND,QAI,DBV,DSLV,AEGR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading. Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR Barclays Capital EM Local Bond ETF (EBND) is currently trading at $32.54 on volume of 422,860. Its 52 week range is between $28.32 and $32.70. The EBND is made up of some high quality names and with momentum pushing higher -- its time for a gander.
IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI) is currently trading at $28.24 on volume of 276,525. Its 52 week range is between $26.78 and $28.83.
PowerShares DB G10 Currency Harvest (DBV) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 496,488. Its 52 week range is between $22.9 and $25.68.
VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN (DSLV) is currently trading at $23.33.on volume of 1,399,942. Its 52 week range is $18.99 and $70.10.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc (AEGR) is currently trading at $17.80 on volume of 1,242,504. Its 52 week range is between $11.75 and $17.72.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right - Is Fiorina The Fall Gal? | ZeroHedge
- "I Don't Know How To Explain It" - Confused Clinton Can't Explain Own Comments To Coal-Miner | ZeroHedge
- US Futures Tumble After China Devalues Yuan By Most Since August Collapse | ZeroHedge
- The Hire That Could Be The Difference Between A Fed Rate Hike And BoJ Helicopter Money | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- "Sell In May" ... And June | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump goes off on 'very nasty' Hillary Clinton 'off... | Business Insider
- There's a big warning sign that the wheels of the US economy may be grinding... | Business Insider
- There's an international competition in which people do insane tricks on jet skis | Business Insider
- BILL ACKMAN: 'Of course' I regret Valeant | Business Insider
- A hotel in Chile features the world's largest swimming pool | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The players that NBA teams are kicking themselves... | Business Insider
- Apple’s new ‘true tone’ iPad feature changes the... | Business Insider