Strong Volume Gainers (EBND,QAI,DBV,DSLV,AEGR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading. Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR Barclays Capital EM Local Bond ETF (EBND) is currently trading at $32.54 on volume of 422,860. Its 52 week range is between $28.32 and $32.70. The EBND is made up of some high quality names and with momentum pushing higher -- its time for a gander.
IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI) is currently trading at $28.24 on volume of 276,525. Its 52 week range is between $26.78 and $28.83.
PowerShares DB G10 Currency Harvest (DBV) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 496,488. Its 52 week range is between $22.9 and $25.68.
VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN (DSLV) is currently trading at $23.33.on volume of 1,399,942. Its 52 week range is $18.99 and $70.10.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc (AEGR) is currently trading at $17.80 on volume of 1,242,504. Its 52 week range is between $11.75 and $17.72.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- India's Downward Spiral Accelerates: "The Real Pain Is Just Beginning" | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling | Financial Sense
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- "Having A Vagina Is Not Enough" - One Woman's View Of The Million-Pussy-March | ZeroHedge
- How To Predict The Behavior Of Globalists | ZeroHedge
- China Says It Is Ready To Assume "World Leadership", Slams Western Democracy As "Flawed" | ZeroHedge
- May Answers the Big Brexit Question | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The meteoric rise of Google CEO Sundar Pichai, in photos (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Here's how Democrats can win America back | Business Insider
- 'Put up the picture again': Chris Wallace uses photos to... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays from the AFC and NFC championship games everybody will be talking about... | Business Insider
- Something mysterious is killing 11,000 nearby galaxies | Business Insider
- 9 innovative kitchen gadgets that will change the way you cook breakfast | Business Insider
- Tom Brady says he was up until 1:30 am studying the Atlanta Falcons roster... | Business Insider