Strong Volume Gainers (EBND,QAI,DBV,DSLV,AEGR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading. Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR Barclays Capital EM Local Bond ETF (EBND) is currently trading at $32.54 on volume of 422,860. Its 52 week range is between $28.32 and $32.70. The EBND is made up of some high quality names and with momentum pushing higher -- its time for a gander.
IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI) is currently trading at $28.24 on volume of 276,525. Its 52 week range is between $26.78 and $28.83.
PowerShares DB G10 Currency Harvest (DBV) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 496,488. Its 52 week range is between $22.9 and $25.68.
VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN (DSLV) is currently trading at $23.33.on volume of 1,399,942. Its 52 week range is $18.99 and $70.10.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc (AEGR) is currently trading at $17.80 on volume of 1,242,504. Its 52 week range is between $11.75 and $17.72.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Warns The World: America Is The "Greatest Threat To Peace & Stability" | ZeroHedge
- Beware What Washington Wishes For - Russia Is Ready For War | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On Yellen: Global Markets Flat On Dreadful Volumes, Oil Slides | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump Unveils Energy Plan - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | ZeroHedge
- What Killed The US Consumer, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Goes Against His Insticts, Turns Bearish on Bond Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most practical carry-on you’ll ever use is getting a big upgrade... | Business Insider
- 7 strategies rich people use to pay less in taxes | Business Insider
- High school softball player made a mind-blowing catch to rob a home run... | Business Insider
- How to build an air conditioner in under 15 minutes | Business Insider
- Google won its lawsuit against Oracle | Business Insider
- This Whole Foods store for millennials is unlike anything we've seen from the... | Business Insider
- China is searching for clues on the Fed's next move | Business Insider