Strong Volume Gainers (EBND,QAI,DBV,DSLV,AEGR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading. Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR Barclays Capital EM Local Bond ETF (EBND) is currently trading at $32.54 on volume of 422,860. Its 52 week range is between $28.32 and $32.70. The EBND is made up of some high quality names and with momentum pushing higher -- its time for a gander.
IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI) is currently trading at $28.24 on volume of 276,525. Its 52 week range is between $26.78 and $28.83.
PowerShares DB G10 Currency Harvest (DBV) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 496,488. Its 52 week range is between $22.9 and $25.68.
VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN (DSLV) is currently trading at $23.33.on volume of 1,399,942. Its 52 week range is $18.99 and $70.10.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc (AEGR) is currently trading at $17.80 on volume of 1,242,504. Its 52 week range is between $11.75 and $17.72.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yahoo's Advice To Trump: Educate Children In Media Literacy To Combat Fake News | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need To Know About The Italian Referendum (& Should Be Afraid To Ask) | ZeroHedge
- Massive Explosion Rocks One Of Italy's Largest Oil Refineries | ZeroHedge
- Obama Supports Forcing Women To Register For Military Draft | ZeroHedge
- Norway Buying $130 Billion In Global Equities As Sovereign Wealth Fund Continues To Bleed Cash | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Tumbles Into Red Post-Trump As Bond Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- "Strike Three" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The top 10 Android apps and games of 2016 (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Why 2016 was one of the greatest years for horror movies ever | Business Insider
- Why 2017 is the year to invest in retail stocks | Business Insider
- MasterCard and VeriFone team up to offer instant finance | Business Insider
- The British planned to start World War III by invading Russia with... | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson reveals the biggest misconceptions people have about the... | Business Insider