Strong Volume Gainers (EBND,QAI,DBV,DSLV,AEGR)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading. Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
SPDR Barclays Capital EM Local Bond ETF (EBND) is currently trading at $32.54 on volume of 422,860. Its 52 week range is between $28.32 and $32.70. The EBND is made up of some high quality names and with momentum pushing higher -- its time for a gander.
IQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF (QAI) is currently trading at $28.24 on volume of 276,525. Its 52 week range is between $26.78 and $28.83.
PowerShares DB G10 Currency Harvest (DBV) is currently trading at $25.15 on volume of 496,488. Its 52 week range is between $22.9 and $25.68.
VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN (DSLV) is currently trading at $23.33.on volume of 1,399,942. Its 52 week range is $18.99 and $70.10.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc (AEGR) is currently trading at $17.80 on volume of 1,242,504. Its 52 week range is between $11.75 and $17.72.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DIVING INTO WATERLESS POOLS AGAIN | iBankCoin.com
- What China's Treasury Liquidation Means: $1 Trillion QE In Reverse | ZeroHedge
- Margin Calls Mount On Loans Against Stock Portfolios Used To Buy Homes, Boats, "Pretty Much Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Something Is Very Wrong At Mexico's Largest Construction Company... | ZeroHedge
- Why Biden Would Be a TERRIBLE President | ZeroHedge
- Behold: A Chinese Liquidity Crunch | ZeroHedge
- The Great Unwind, China Begins Dumping Treasuries | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IMAX theaters will only play the next ‘Star Wars’ movie for an entire month | Business Insider
- Deliberations begin in New Hampshire prep school rape... | Business Insider
- Smoke grounds aircraft battling some Washington wildfires... | Business Insider
- VR headsets are coming — and success will rest on... | Business Insider
- Why Abercrombie's soaring shares are deceptive | Business Insider
- Rousseff faces 'political suicide bomber,' removal... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Station live for morning broadcast after... | Business Insider