Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jeff Gundlach Warns "The Fed Is About To Make A Big Mistake" (& That's Why Bond Yields Are Crashing) | ZeroHedge
- 94% of Leading Economic Indicators Showing Positive Growth for the U.S. | Financial Sense
- Greece Begins The Great Pivot Toward Russia | ZeroHedge
- What’s Working Today | iBankCoin.com
- New Jobless Claims at 307K, a Bit Higher Than Expected | Financial Sense
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
- How Much More GDP "Growth" Will Be Due To Obamacare? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Some Of Wall Street Is Still Living In A Macau Fantasy Land | Business Insider
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE IS RED HOT | Business Insider
- The Kiwi Is Getting Crushed (NZD, USD) | Business Insider
- 11 TED Talks To Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis | Business Insider
- The iPhone Helped Apple Make History This Quarter (AAPL) | Business Insider