Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, MSFT, FB, AAPL,... | Business Insider
- Here's What It's Like To Work With Tim Cook (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This Is The Worst Airport In The World | Business Insider
- STOCKS ARE RIPPING HIGHER (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Liverpool manager warns Reds to plug leaky defence | Business Insider
- African nations to send 1,000 health workers to Ebola... | Business Insider
- 4 Countries Where Expats Can Live For Cheap | Business Insider