Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WikiLeaks Slams Trump, Urges Hackers To Reveal His Tax Returns | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- 500,000 Women Swamp Washington For Anti-Trump Protest March - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "All Our Clients Are Confused And Unsettled" | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- Bernier’s radical bid to stabilize consumer prices (and make the CAD good as gold) | ZeroHedge
- May Answers the Big Brexit Question | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: The markets were already great before Trump's... | Business Insider
- Watch this time-lapse of two people eating IHOP’s 'All You Can... | Business Insider
- The anti-Trump boycott of 70 retailers won't back down — here's how it... | Business Insider
- The 'Deploraball' bash laid bare the fractious tension between the 'new right... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A new documentary about the Gawker vs. Hulk Hogan trial will... | Business Insider
- These 2 charts will give stock pickers everywhere nightmares... | Business Insider