Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Plaza To Close In September As Atlantic City Implosion Claims Fourth Casino | ZeroHedge
- Kerry Kaiser-Beer Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Fed Members Reach Peak Complacency | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- World Sets New Oil Production and Consumption Records | Financial Sense
- Follow Last Week’s Narrative (For Now) | Financial Sense
- YOU WOULD BE WISE TO PREPARE FOR GLUTTONY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Trading Radar for 07/11: Fastenal (FAST), Infosys (INFY... | StreetInsider.com
- After-Hours... | StreetInsider.com
- Family Dollar Profits Fell by a Third, Restructuring to Come | TheStreet.com
- This Incredibly Simple, Clever Invention Solves An Old,... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek