Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Harley Bassman: "The Fed Is Trying To Land A Jumbo Jet On A Football Field" | ZeroHedge
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: There Is A Plunge Protection Team - It’s Called The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Claims It Hit US Embassy In Baghdad's Green Zone | ZeroHedge
- The Hedge Fund Industry's 25 Favorite ETFs | ZeroHedge
- MaY THe FaRCe Be WiTH You... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some Potential Targets for Shire to Buy With $1.6B in Free Money | TheStreet.com
- Ebola death toll rises to almost 4,900 | Business Insider
- STOCKS SURGE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, MCD, KO, TSCO, IBM,... | Business Insider
- Early 'Interstellar' Reactions Are Hailing It As The Must-See Event Of The Fall | Business Insider
- 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Office Romance | Business Insider
- Stocks Are Falling — Dow Down 120 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, BA, DDD, YHOO, ABBV, SHPG) | Business Insider
- 5 Apps That Will Do Chores For You | Business Insider