Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30Y Treasury Yield Back Below 3.00% As Shorts Squeezed To Lowest Since November | ZeroHedge
- The Curse Of 'The Thinking Class' | ZeroHedge
- Is Twitter Now Censoring Drudge Report? | ZeroHedge
- Top Republican Warns: "Government Shut Down Is A Real Possibility, And Wall Street Is Unprepared" | ZeroHedge
- This '60 Minutes Segment' On "Fake News" Illustrates Why And How The MSM Is Losing The Media War | ZeroHedge
- Are America And China Destined For War? | ZeroHedge
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GameStop exec says the Nintendo Switch will have supply issues until 2018... | Business Insider
- US jobs are being threatened by automation | Business Insider
- The EU paves the way for Dow's $130 billion merger with... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Learn the email etiquette rules every professional should know from this... | Business Insider
- 'I think I could... | Business Insider