Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Desperate To Put Ukraine In Rearview Mirror But More Russian Sanctions Loom | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Governor Perry Deploys 1,000 National Guard To Border, Denies "Militarization Of The Border" | ZeroHedge
- The Stealing Of America By The Cops, The Courts, The Corporations And Congress | ZeroHedge
- MH17: For Bankers, Every Crisis and Tragedy is an Opportunity to Manufacture Profits | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Two Americans Killed In First Major... | Business Insider
- Scientists Finally Got A Close Up View Of That Mysterious Siberian Crater — Here... | Business Insider
- TIME WARNER DIGS IN: Board Removes Ability For Shareholders To Force Vote... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Apple Will Murder Microsoft and Bury It With BlackBerry's Corpse | TheStreet.com
- How To Respond If Somebody Holds A Gun To Your Head | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Tequila Drinks on the Planet | TheStreet.com