Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Template for the End Game: Lies and Fraud Followed by Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
- What It All Comes Down To On Sunday | ZeroHedge
- Greece, China, & Russia – A Plan B For Tsipras | ZeroHedge
- A Pledge Of Allegiance For The New Normal America | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Vote In "Holy Moment" - Live Updates | ZeroHedge
- Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- While the World Watches Greece THIS is Happening | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IMF gives Greece something to mull over | Business Insider
- This founder used to split his time between Amazon... | Business Insider
- China's slowdown is bad news for the world's big industrial exporters | Business Insider
- Iran atomic bomb probe may be completed in 2015: IAEA | Business Insider
- Veterans gather as Taiwan marks Japan's WWII defeat | Business Insider
- How to fight off a shark attack | Business Insider
- Heatwave grips Tour de France start city | Business Insider