Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's Wrong With This Picture? (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Jill Stein: In A Time Of Universal Deceit, "WikiLeaks Founder Assange Is A Hero" | ZeroHedge
- Merkel, Hollande And Renzi Meet To Discuss The "Relaunching Of Europe" | ZeroHedge
- Follow The Money Trail For Source Of "Russian Threat" Paranoia | ZeroHedge
- Illinois Warns Of "Crippling Tax Hikes", "Devastating Impact" If Largest Pension Fund Admits Reality | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Proof Positive the "Recovery" is a Myth | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street's most hated activity needs an overhaul | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Millennials are rapidly changing today's business landscape —... | Business Insider
- This new Windows computer is like the Swiss Army knife of laptops | Business Insider
- The confusing lives of Chinese-American 'satellite babies' | Business Insider
- 'Too little, too late!': Donald Trump rips Obama for golfing instead of... | Business Insider