Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Stocks Rebound As Geopolitical Tensions Subside; Europe Surges On Report Of More ECB Easing | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel Urges "Remain Peaceful" As Protests Begin After Video Shows Cop Killing Black Teen | ZeroHedge
- Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Rise At Fastest Pace In 6 Months (Despite NAR Reporting Falling Prices) | ZeroHedge
- "We're Now Just One Big Shock Away From A Global Downturn" | ZeroHedge
- FHFA Reports Home Prices Rose At Fastest Pace In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 144 – Mary Karr: How to Start Anything | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider
- Apple has acquired Faceshift, a virtual reality... | Business Insider
- The 'Arrow' and 'Flash' spinoff 'Legends of Tomorrow' looks... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 2 Wall Street firms have made billions betting on a hot consumer trend... | Business Insider
- 19 people ill in E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad | Business Insider
- Tens of thousands shivering without power in Washington... | Business Insider