Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dallas Police Retiring in Droves, Taking Lump Sum Pensions, Fearing the Money Isn’t There (And It Isn’t) | Financial Sense
- Russia Wants To Monitor "Rigged" US Presidential Elections | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- Who Said It? "I Am Very Troubled By Stories Of [A Rigged Election]... Entire Country Ought To Take It Seriously" | ZeroHedge
- Unraveling The Aleppo / Mosul Riddle | ZeroHedge
- The Market Is Really Nervous Right Now (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund Managers Expect "Massive" Pay Cut In 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Pinterest edges into influencer marketing | Business Insider
- A promising Hep C program seems to be working — and it could be a model for other... | Business Insider
- The White House burned a Philippine official... | Business Insider
- New York state may soon enact one of the nation's toughest... | Business Insider
- Brown eggs are not healthier than white eggs, but here’s why they cost more | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek