Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Counterterrorism "Success Story" Fails Completely As Yemen Set To Split Into Two Countries | ZeroHedge
- Europe Rethinks the Schengen Agreement | Financial Sense
- August Payrolls Miss, Rise Only 173K, Even As Prior Revised Higher; Hourly Earnings Rise More Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- Why Economics Matters | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Admits Russian Spy Ship Discovered Near US Submarine Base, Heading For Cuba | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Tipping Point" Marc Faber Warns "There Are No Safe Assets Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 600 Points From Last Friday's Panic-Buying Ramp, Drops 10% Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Giants' Lincecum facing 5 months of rehab after surgery... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- First TV ad backing Walker touts fight with unions | Business Insider
- 17 breweries to visit in your lifetime | Business Insider
- German factory orders fall in July | Business Insider
- Sasquatch sighting! Maine police say Bigfoot artist nabbed... | Business Insider
- Iran's top leader: No nuclear deal unless sanctions... | Business Insider