Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chris Wood: "It Will Take A Political Genius To Hold The EU Together", Italy Is The Flash Point | ZeroHedge
- Credit Suisse Raises Gold, Silver Price Targets To $1,500; $18.75, Sees "Significant Physical Deficit" | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Tumbles After Fatal "Auto Pilot" Car Crash | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Sanders: The World Is Rejecting Globalization | ZeroHedge
- Brexit and the Revolt Against Globalism | Financial Sense
- EIA Petroleum Report Analysis 6-30-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Clinton's Plan For Millennials: Loan Forgiveness | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I just moved to New York City and it cost me over $14,000 | Business Insider
- This tiny bag contains a blow-up couch that takes... | Business Insider
- 58% of student-loan borrowers would talk to Comcast customer service... | Business Insider
- These are the 20 most expensive neighborhoods for renters in the US | Business Insider
- Head of CIA: ISIS is plotting attacks against US | Business Insider
- Photos show the aftermath of the Istanbul airport bombing | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek