Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Have We Reached A "Peak Water" Tipping Point In California? | ZeroHedge
- How America's "Think Tanks" Are Compromised & Bought Off By Foreign Governments | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Furious French Workers Attack Air France Executives, Rip Their Clothes Off | ZeroHedge
- US Government Accused Of "War Crime" By Doctors Without Borders In Bombing That Killed 22 | ZeroHedge
- Glencore Stock Is Re-Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Oct 7 - IMF Warns On Worst Global Growth Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Egypt’s Gas Find Sets Mediterranean Geopolitics on Fire | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PepsiCo beats Street 3Q forecasts | Business Insider
- ESPN cuts sponsored daily fantasy sports elements from... | Business Insider
- Dolphins coach Joe Philbin fired 4 games into his 4th... | Business Insider
- One of the trendiest coffee chains in the US just got... | Business Insider
- US, Chile to announce new marine sanctuaries at conference... | Business Insider
- Hornets: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to have surgery on... | Business Insider
- California adopts bill ensuring equal pay for women | Business Insider