Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Peak Oil to Blame for Riots in Syria? | Financial Sense
- Stocks Decouple From “Risk-On” Indicators | Financial Sense
- The Last of the 2008 Doomsday Scenarios Is Fading Away | Financial Sense
- Deepwater Resolution | iBankCoin.com
- Adding Insult To Injury, South African Gold Mining Union Demands Up To 60% Wage Hikes | ZeroHedge
- FiNaNCiaL TeRRoRiSM AND PoLiTiCaL SeX MaP... | ZeroHedge
- PREPARE! For the Great Big Silver Run of 2013 is About to Begin | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Korea Fired 3 Missiles Into The Sea Of Japan | Business Insider
- TORONTO MAYOR: That Wasn't Me Smoking Crack In That Video | Business Insider
- George Soros' Latest Moves... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17... | StreetInsider.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Gold Prices Fall as Dollar Climbs | TheStreet.com