Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry | Financial Sense
- China's Banks Cut Dividends Amid Rising Bad Loans, Expectations Of Falling NIM | ZeroHedge
- Middle East Geopolitical Relationships Simplified | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- Chances For Diplomatic Solution To Ukraine Conflict "Slim", Soc Gen Says | ZeroHedge
- Proof Positive That the "Recovery" is a Lie and the Fed Is Only Interested in the TBTFs | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Part 2 - We Now Live In A "Pimpocracy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Incredible chart shows how intelligence changes as we age | Business Insider
- Coentrao gets winner as Portugal see off Serbia | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- See what happens when colorblind people see color for the first... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A deal with Uber might save this startup from raising more... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek