Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Importance Of Asking Good Questions | ZeroHedge
- The Blind Leading The Clueless | ZeroHedge
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- Acampora: With Rates at These Levels, Stocks May Have Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Uncontrolled Refugeeism Will Be The Undoing Of Now-Ruling Political Class | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sketchy rumor claims Apple's next iPhone will be called the 'iPhone... | Business Insider
- Consumers value... | Business Insider
- 11 days before the Rio Olympics, athletes are refusing to move into the... | Business Insider
- TV newswoman plunges 125 feet to death at North Carolina waterfall | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- Stunning photos give a totally unexpected perspective into how the 1% parties | Business Insider
- Watch a cat get a CAT scan at a super-advanced animal... | Business Insider