Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unbearable Over-Determination Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia | ZeroHedge
- The 5th Amendment: Why A Law Professor Says "Don't Talk To Police" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Big Banks Take Huge Stakes In Aluminum, Petroleum and Other Physical Markets ... Then Manipulate Their Prices | ZeroHedge
- False Confidence Rising In The US | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood": Petrodollar Death Means A Liquidity And Oil-Exporting Crisis On Deck | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Independent Newspaper And CNBC Have Been Hacked | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Mother Says He Was 'Running For His Life... | Business Insider
- Here Are All Of Apple's Black Friday Deals | Business Insider
- How Samsung Executive David Eun Changed His Life After Surviving A Plane Crash Last... | Business Insider
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: India Is Loving Low Oil Prices | Business Insider
- Russia Now Has 'A $12 Billion Reminder' Of Its Money Problems | Business Insider
- 20 Must-See Wall Street Movies That Will Make You Wish The Market Was Open Today | Business Insider