Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- The Story Of "Bill" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Poised For New Record Highs On Weekend Central Bank Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- The Worst Case If The Oil Slump Continues: "A Profit Recession" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Blistering Demand For 2 Year Paper Send Entire Curve Tighter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Exploding excrement topples building in China, 15 injured... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Odell Beckham Has Freakishly Large Hands — And He's Been Practicing Insane One-Hand... | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola Is Betting Big On A New Kind Of Milk That Costs Twice As Much As Regular... | Business Insider
- NFL Player Breaks Down Crying In Postgame Interview Hours After Daughter's Birth | Business Insider
- The Only Way To Save Samsung's Dying Mobile Business | Business Insider
- S&P 500 Follows Global Markets Higher as Investors Cheer Stimulus Measures | TheStreet.com