Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ADP Tumbles From June Exuberance, Misses 3rd Of Last 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- Chart(s) Of The Day: A Decade Of GDP Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- I OFFER YOU A RARE GIFT | iBankCoin.com
- "Markets In Turmoil" Russell 2000 Plunges Most In Over 2 Years, Dow Down For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Thank You Obamacare - California Health Insurance Costs Spike Up To 88% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Risk Off As Employment Costs Surge: This Is Where Wages Supposedly Rose The Most | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 8 Unhealthiest Restaurant Dishes In America | Business Insider
- Alibaba Invests $120 Million In A Gaming Company That's Now Valued At $1 Billion | Business Insider
- Person Writes The Washington Post A Genius Letter Defending Fred Flinstone's... | Business Insider
- How An 81-Year-Old Supreme Court Justice Became An Unlikely Pop Culture... | Business Insider
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: No Fan of Peabody Energy | TheStreet.com
- This App Creates A Digital Village To Raise A Child | Business Insider