Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- Legendary Investor Paul Tudor Jones Cuts Hedge Fund Fees As A Result Of Poor 2016 Performance | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank CEO "Very Disappointed" By Moody's Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- How Referenda Threaten the EU | Financial Sense
- Plunge in Online Job Postings Raises Red Flag | Financial Sense
- These Are The Ten Companies That Have Cut The Most Jobs In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- With The Lowest Volume Since Q1 2014, The Global M&A Boom May Be Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Xi Jinping is ramping up China's military to correspond with the... | Business Insider
- Glide, the $100 million video-messaging startup, laid off 25% of its... | Business Insider
- Modern management practices... | Business Insider
- Science says a common piece of career wisdom may be wrong | Business Insider
- An energy crisis is brewing in the Caribbean | Business Insider
- Forget earnings — dividends have been the hottest... | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider