Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Minute Tune Ups Before Exodus Launch | iBankCoin.com
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- The Informed Minority | ZeroHedge
- Japan Retail Sales Plunge Most Ever On Base Effect, Widespread Economic Weakness | ZeroHedge
- So Many NASDAQS, SO Little Time | iBankCoin.com
- Iran Forces Open Fire On, Seize "Trespassing"US Cargo Ship With 34 People On Board, Arabiya Reports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New 'Batman: Arkham Knight' trailer shows you'll... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook dropped a major clue about Apple’s next big product (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank to cut costs by 3.5 bn euros by 2020 | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, GOOG, FB, TWC) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Greece's prime minister... | Business Insider