Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Fail To Rebound As Deutsche Bank Tries To Comfort Markets That It Is "Fine" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Oscillates As Production Drops; RBOB Plunges After Biggest Gasoline Build In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- Capping Oil Prices…at Highest Production Levels in History! | Financial Sense
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- Stocks Are Crashing - Led By Banks | ZeroHedge
- Trump Campaign Releases "Ten Inconvenient Truths About The Clinton Foundation" | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Fed Buying Stocks Is "A Good Thing To Think About" And Could Help In A Downturn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We've just received another sign China's industrial sector is stabilizing... | Business Insider
- CNN: Lewandowski is no longer being paid by the Trump campaign | Business Insider
- The real estate dream of post-war America is hurting us more than we know | Business Insider
- Here's what Trump doesn't understand about Ford moving small-car production to... | Business Insider
- 12 sneaky ways online retailers get you to spend more | Business Insider
- The founder of a $600 million company shares the advice from Jamie Dimon that shaped his career | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right... | Business Insider