Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yesterday's Late-Day Buying Panic In Stocks Was The Biggest In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- Hey, REITs: Step Into My Office | iBankCoin.com
- Alibaba Breaks For Trading At $92.70, Rises Over $99.50, Hits Same Market Cap As Walmart, Drops | ZeroHedge
- Quote Of The Day: Jack Ma Edition | ZeroHedge
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What Is The Most Powerful Thing In The Universe? | Business Insider
- 11 Outrageous Things Billionaire Larry Ellison Has Taught The World (ORCL) | Business Insider
- Six children dead in US shooting: police | Business Insider
- Stocks Retreat From Records Following Alibaba Debut | TheStreet.com
- Pound hits two-year high against euro on Scotland results... | Business Insider
- Which Carrier Is The Best? Here's How Data Prices Compare... | Business Insider
- ISIS Carried Out A 'Complex And Penetrating Attack' In The Capital Of Iraq For The... | Business Insider