Strong Volume Gainers (CP,LL,RCI,FB,RFMD)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) is currently trading at $92.88 on volume of 2153307. Its 52 week range is between $55.31 and $91.7.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) is currently trading at $56.24 on volume of 2367415. Its 52 week range is between $14.24 and $54.
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) is currently trading at $42.75 on volume of 710631. Its 52 week range is between $33.58 and $42.26.
Facebook Inc (FB) is currently trading at $23.22.on volume of 197457488. Its 52 week range is $17.55 and $45.
RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD) is currently trading at $4.41.on volume of 27446518. Its 52 week range is between $3.45 and $7.89.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2 Charts Explain Slowest Economic Growth In History | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 5, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- This Here Commodity Action | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke Admits More Of His Mistakes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shares Of Newly Public Company FireEye Have Gone Nuts, And They've Turned... | Business Insider
- MARC ANDREESSEN: Carl Icahn Is Making Up A Fake Conspiracy Theory Out Of Thin Air | Business Insider
- ELON MUSK: The Russians Just Gave America A New Reason To Support SpaceX | Business Insider
- Ferrari And Apple Designed A Dashboard And Its Screen Is Really Outdated | Business Insider
- Wall Street's Biggest Bears Were Right When They Warned Stocks Would Go Up (DIA, SPY... | Business Insider
- Chinese Internet Giant Tencent Is Now Offering Health Insurance | Business Insider
- The Watson Supercomputer Designed Some New Food, So IBM Is Sending A Food Truck To SXSW | Business Insider