Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Japanese Government Squanders Pension Funds On Failed Stocks As Losses Reach $130 Billion In Past Year | ZeroHedge
- Introducing America's Winningest Political Candidate: "Lesser Evil" | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Parting Gift: $20 Trillion In Public Debt And A Rising Budget Deficit | ZeroHedge
- Just 3 Charts | ZeroHedge
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Anti-Trump ad attempts to squash his outreach to nonwhite... | Business Insider
- China’s middle class is exploding | Business Insider
- Obama's biggest achievement in Syria fell short — and Assad is rubbing it in his... | Business Insider
- 21 basic life skills you need to call yourself an adult | Business Insider
- Life expectancy in Syria has dropped by 6 years | Business Insider
- The solar industry could explode thanks to the... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's ties to Silicon Valley... | Business Insider