Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When BTFD Fails: Spot The Oil ETF "Knife Catchers" | ZeroHedge
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- The $9 Trillion US Dollar Carry Trade is Blowing Up | ZeroHedge
- The Lunatics Are Running the Asylum: Draghi’s Money Printing Bazooka | ZeroHedge
- Gold, Dollar "Disruption", And Central Banks' Miscalculated Insanity | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- 30 Hours After Unleashing ECB QE, Coeure Suggests QE2 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Davos elites warned about catastrophic cyberattacks | Business Insider
- Greece braces for 'turning point' election | Business Insider
- Scientists Have Figured Out Why Rain Has A Smell | Business Insider
- The Most Powerful GOP Donors Are About To Have A 2016 Meeting In Florida | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About This Morning? Treasuries And The Euro ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT,... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Dramatic Video Of Sea Rescue Off Scotland Right Before Fishing Boat Sinks | Business Insider