Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- YOUNG MAN, YOU’D BE WISE TO NEVER BET AGAINST ME | iBankCoin.com
- Bulls Trying to Hold On | iBankCoin.com
- Fed-Speaker Confusion Sparks Dollar Slump, Stocks Pump'n'Dump | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 17 | ZeroHedge
- Early Q1 Reports Come In | Financial Sense
- Another Former IMF Head Arrested: Rodrigo Rato Perp Walked In Madrid | ZeroHedge
- Core Inflation Jumps Most Since October Due To Rent, Healthcare Costs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The probability of a Fed rate hike by the September FOMC meeting is just 39% | Business Insider
- The US dollar rally is running into a major problem (UUP, USDU, UUPT, UDN, UDNT,... | Business Insider
- Bremmer: This is why Putin is one of the world's most influential... | Business Insider
- The strongest BRIC is starting to crumble | Business Insider
- R2-D2 plane to spirit 'Star Wars' fans far, far away | Business Insider
- This Western starring Michael Fassbender is hilarious, violent, and awesome | Business Insider
- It looks as though at least one of the 'real... | Business Insider