Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- CIA Warned Obama that Funding Rebels Doesn’t Work … But Obama Decided to Fund Syrian Rebels ANYWAY For Cynical Political Gain | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Comfort Zone (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: 0.1% "Problems" | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can U.S. Production Survive Low Oil Prices? | Financial Sense
- Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The Ridiculous Reason The Kansas City Royals Have A Huge Advantage In The... | Business Insider
- Market... | StreetInsider.com
- Lufthansa flights hit by strikes Monday and Tuesday | Business Insider
- Pinterest Is Continuing To Roll Out More Ads — Here's What It Looks Like For... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Is Chipotle Really Healthier Than McDonald's and Burger King? | TheStreet.com