Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Optimistic Narrative for China? | Financial Sense
- Oct 7 - IMF Warns On Worst Global Growth Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Gold as Independent Money Versus Central Banks Paper Ponzi | ZeroHedge
- All Bad at 0%? | Financial Sense
- Jim Puplava, Echoing Gundlach and Icahn, Warns of Looming Bond Market Crisis | Financial Sense
- Is a Ban on Physical Cash Coming Soon? | ZeroHedge
- The Derivatives Market: Bets, Bookies, and Fraud | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: Blatter's lawyer says procedure not followed... | Business Insider
- The secrets of Wall Street: slavery,... | Business Insider
- California agency to eye bigger whale tanks at SeaWorld | Business Insider
- Federal effort to combat chronic absenteeism at schools | Business Insider
- One of the trendiest coffee chains in the US just got... | Business Insider
- In writings, Ore. gunman ranted about having no girlfriend... | Business Insider
- A veggie cheeseburger startup that Google tried to buy just raised $108 million (... | Business Insider