Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- India Backs Russia's "Legitimate Interests" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Japan Scrambles Jets In Response To Chinese Military Planes | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Has Theory and History on Its Side | Financial Sense
- US Foreign Policy (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mitch McConnell Is Vowing To 'Crush' The Tea Party Everywhere | Business Insider
- U.S. Attorney General: Rise In Heroin Overdoses... | Business Insider
- '300' Sequel Takes Down DreamWorks Animation's 'Peabody... | Business Insider
- Here's Why... | Business Insider
- How Google Ventures Made Its $100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear | Business Insider
- How Lego Become The World's Hottest Toy Company | Business Insider
- McDonald's Might Start Copying Chipotle's Strategy | Business Insider