Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Why The West's Financial Warfare Against Russia May Lead To The Real Thing | ZeroHedge
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Democrats Told "Don't Mention 'Economic Recovery' - It's A Political Loser" | ZeroHedge
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Guys Met On Craigslist And 2 Years Later Their Startup Raised $37 Million... | Business Insider
- Here Are Sample Questions From The Redesigned SAT | Business Insider
- Make Money on Apple Analysts' Indecision | TheStreet.com
- 3 Things You Need To Know To Pass As A Cigar Aficionado | Business Insider
- Why Priceline's CEO Is Completely Wrong About... | Business Insider
- Airbnb Takes New Funding At A $10 Billion Valuation | Business Insider
- Singer Lawsuit Is Tied To Marc Collins-Rector, Infamous Child Abuser Of... | Business Insider