Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Official: Verizon To Acquire Yahoo Core Assets For $4.8 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Did Verizon Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Sovereign Debt Downgrades Accelerate in 2016 | Financial Sense
- US Shale Industry Is Painfully Adapting to Low Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Presenting "Putin's Useful Idiot": Anyone Who Disagrees With The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Is Being Unemployed Just "Bad Luck"? (Spoiler Alert: Don't Be Stupid!) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Harvard psychologist who explains how our iPhones are giving us bad posture... | Business Insider
- US will sanction those behind cyber attacks that target... | Business Insider
- Here's how Big Oil taught Big Tobacco to bend science | Business Insider
- Usher and other artists tell Republicans to '... | Business Insider
- Mortgage rates are rising but it's still a good time to... | Business Insider
- Watch Michelle Obama’s full speech — the... | Business Insider
- What it's like to lead a team of cartel hitmen in one of... | Business Insider