Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Number One Concern For US Citizens Is... Terrorism!? | ZeroHedge
- New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- Trump Promises "Insurance For Everybody" In Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
- IMF Downplays Trump Stimulus Effect; Slashes Saudi, Mexico Growth In Latest World Economic Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Beware of the Self Help Guru or Real Estate Seminar Business (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Why Morgan Stanley Thinks Stocks "Will Do Worse Under The New Administration" | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel May Run For California Governor In 2018 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA saw a giant hole in the Sun's magnetic field | Business Insider
- REPORT: Bernie Madoff dominates the hot chocolate market in... | Business Insider
- The... | Business Insider
- 9 things you can do today to be more productive tomorrow | Business Insider
- Explosive memos suggest that a Trump-Russia quid pro quo was at the heart of the... | Business Insider
- For $8,000, this startup will fill your veins with the blood of young... | Business Insider
- Venezuela's Maduro: Trump 'won't be worse than... | Business Insider