Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Cleric Blasts Twitter As "Source Of All Evil" As Riyal Slides To Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Saudi Arabia Surprises Market With Supply Cut Announcement, Oil Jumps | ZeroHedge
- CPI Prints Smallest Possible Increase In September Even As Beef Prices Surge 17% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- Peak Ponzi: Only 13% Of Loans In Bulgaria's Fourth Largest Bank Had Valid Collateral | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Obama The Great, The One True Indispensable Chief Of The NWO | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are The Breakeven Oil Prices For America's Shale Basins | Business Insider
- Here's How Ridiculously Difficult It Was To Film 'Birdman' In 30 Days | Business Insider
- Palestinian behind Jerusalem car attack dies of... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Amazon's Jeff Bezos Is The Highest-Performing CEO... | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Manager Thinks This $100 Billion Biotech Company Could Be Worth 80... | Business Insider
- President Obama Said He Has A Pile Of 'Unpaid Bills' On His Desk... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek