Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- The Iran Nuclear Talks (In 1 Lonely Photo) | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of America's "Schrodinger" Middle Class, Which Is Either Thriving Or About To Go Extinct | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Path To 'Amnesty' (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- American CEOs Sum Up The Economic Outlook: "Softness, Stagnant, Cautious, Challenging" | ZeroHedge
- One Of The Most Striking Equity Market Anomalies Explained | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Be Afraid To Cancel Cable — Here's How To Get All The Programs You... | Business Insider
- KRUGMAN: 'Angry Billionaires' Like Paul Singer Are Just Wrong... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Suicide blast in Afghan sports field kills 50: official | Business Insider
- Boko Haram kills 48 fish vendors in northeast Nigeria | Business Insider
- Here's What Google's Massive New Android Update Will Look Like On Your... | Business Insider
- An Almost Unbeatable Magnus Carlsen... | Business Insider