Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cash Is No Longer King: The Phasing Out Of Physical Money Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- The Mainstream Media Is Asking For A Government Bailout Via Censorship | ZeroHedge
- Krugman's Latest Twitter Meltdown Lays Out Democrats' Next Steps | ZeroHedge
- City Of Chicago Working Around Clock To Clear 18 Inches Of Bullet Casings From Streets | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market is Officially in BUBBLE Territory (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Reva Goujon: Global Forces Indicate 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be a Big Year | Financial Sense
- A Major Red Flag? Chinese Oil Demand Growth Could Shrink 60% In 2017 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's largest armies from antiquity to the present | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Walmart de Mexico invests $1.3B in logistics (WMT) | Business Insider
- Ohio is about to give gun owners more civil-rights protection than... | Business Insider
- Trump could make good on his defense spending promise in his first 100... | Business Insider
- This Japanese artist creates life-size animals from thin rolls of... | Business Insider
- 24 unique holiday cards you can find at Etsy | Business Insider