Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Devaluation Bets Surge, Stocks Crash As Debt Deal Falters On 9/11 Legislation Anxiety | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Bounces But Employment Hits 33-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Will Yellen Resign If Trump Wins | ZeroHedge
- The Onion Fact-Checks Last Night's Debate | ZeroHedge
- Obama Responds To Veto Override... | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Contemplates Buying Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This company's home try-on program is perfect for guys... | Business Insider
- With 66% unemployment, Mogadishu, Somalia is the world's most... | Business Insider
- How to answer an awkward interview question without accidentally... | Business Insider
- Millennials are fleeing these cities because they can't afford housing | Business Insider
- 7 money moves to make now that will pay off later | Business Insider
- 8 things successful people do that lazy people don't | Business Insider
- This 'Batman v Superman’ Easter egg shows off Batman’s insane battle prep... | Business Insider