Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The 17-Year-Old Leader Of The Hong Kong Protests | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 1, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- RX For Revisionist Bunkum: A Lehman Bailout Wouldn’t Have Saved The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Ray Dalio: "There Is Always A Downturn" | ZeroHedge
- Ireland’s Debt-Ridden Government Is Now Being Paid To Borrow | ZeroHedge
- "I Lied To Get A Loan, And Now It Is Forgiven" - UK's Largest Payday Lender Just Wrote Off 330,000 Loans | ZeroHedge
- "Not A Good Sign" Argentine Stocks, Bonds Crash As Central Bank Chief Resigns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Honda September US Sales Miss Expectations (HMC, TM, F, GM, FIATY) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here's Where Ebola Might Show Up Next | Business Insider
- LIVE: Warren Buffett Speaks On CNBC (BRKA, BRKB, KO) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- This Is The Car That Will Get You A Ticket In The USA | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com