Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Biggest Drop In Personal Income Since Feb 2010 Can't Stop Borrowers Spending, While Savings Rate Plunges | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "Smells A Little Like Tapering" | ZeroHedge
- Quote Of The Day: The 7% Target, Er, Threshold | ZeroHedge
- Part 3 - Economists Warn Depositors May Be Burnt In Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
- In 4 Short Weeks, The Administration Claims Obamacare Has Achieved 'Private Sector Effectiveness' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- GOLDMAN: Here Are Our Top 6 Trades For 2014 | Business Insider
- This Is The Official 'Color Of The Year' For 2014 | Business Insider
- Record Levels Of Smog In Shanghai Delays Hundreds Of... | Business Insider
- NY Train Wreck Could Be A Case Of Highway Hypnosis | Business Insider
- CHART: Here Was The Size Of The British Empire As A Percentage Of Total... | Business Insider
- Lebron James Will Co-Star In An Upcoming Film With Kevin Hart | Business Insider