Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oops! The Economy Is Like A Self-Driving Car | ZeroHedge
- Milo Yiannopoulos' Book Deal Canceled By Simon & Schuster | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York; Putin "Deeply Upset" | ZeroHedge
- Tulsi Gabbard Versus "Regime Change" Wars | ZeroHedge
- The Billionaire-Owned, Corporate Media Is As Worthless As Ever | ZeroHedge
- Trump Names Lt. Gen. HR McMaster As National Security Adviser | ZeroHedge
- North Korea's Regime In Jeopardy After China Bans All Coal Imports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I switched to a very thin wallet over a year... | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led airstrike knock an ISIS vehicle off the road near the... | Business Insider
- This little-known Amazon service turns stuff you want to get rid of into store credit... | Business Insider
- Trump isn't adjusting well to life in the White House — he's reportedly... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Most vitamins are useless, but there's one you could probably use | Business Insider