Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lose the Pipe Dream Pal: Book the Trade | iBankCoin.com
- An Update from an Older Ben Bernanke | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Unchanged Hours Ahead Of Janet Yellen, As Chinese Liquidity Lifts All Global Boats | ZeroHedge
- STOP! | ZeroHedge
- Washington's Bait-And-Switch: NATO Armed Kiev Under Cover Of Ceasefire | ZeroHedge
- Bond Yields Slide As Core CPI Weakest In Over 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- 'Janus' Yellen And The Great Transition From Risk-On To Risk-Off | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tim Cook Ripped Apart Google's Business Model In Two Paragraphs (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here Are the 10 Best iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Reviews by Tech Experts | TheStreet.com
- Chelsea frustrated as Huntelaar earns a point | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Why People In Their 90s Are Just Being Charged With Nazi-Era... | Business Insider
- Virginity worth $5,000, Chinese court rules | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: This Jaw-Dropping Los Angeles Mansion Just Hit The Market For $85... | Business Insider