Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DEATH, MISERY and a BEAR MARKET | iBankCoin.com
- Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria, Set Forward Operating Base Near Damascus | ZeroHedge
- Citi Slams Today's Historic Oil Surge: "Another False Start, Time To Fade The Rally" | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Suffer Biggest Monthly Loss In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & Asian Contagion Crushes Hype-Fueled Dreams Of US Stocks | ZeroHedge
- The Economics Of Bernie Sanders | ZeroHedge
- Is The Stock Market Now "Too Big to Fail"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Baby girl delivered in back of Uber car by Lincoln Tunnel... | Business Insider
- A leading graphic designer explains why she loves Google's new logo | Business Insider
- Chipotle looks for these 13 qualities in every job... | Business Insider
- '107 feet of... | Business Insider
- Beacons are moving out of the pilot phase and helping retailers and marketers revolutionize... | Business Insider
- A look at the slaying of suburban Houston sheriff's... | Business Insider
- Official index: China manufacturing falls to 3-year low | Business Insider