Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Trump And Hillary Don't Know How To Fix The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Here We Go Again: Wells Fargo Is Trying To Give Mortgages To Low-Income, Debt-Heavy Millennials Living At Home | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
- The Obamacare Cliff: Redistribution & The Disincentive To Work | ZeroHedge
- A Squeeze Play in the Making | Financial Sense
- The New Battle Of Britain | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump unloads on 'loser' Bill Kristol amid reports of... | Business Insider
- 7 big lessons I learned about... | Business Insider
- 5 important things you probably missed on this week's 'Game of... | Business Insider
- Save $200 on an Apple Watch — and more of today's best deals from around the... | Business Insider
- Millennials hate your mobile ads | Business Insider
- Jose Cuervo is planning a $1 billion IPO | Business Insider
- Verizon has reached a deal with unions... | Business Insider