Strong Volume Gainers (JEF,TIE,CXS,GILT,STV)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Jefferies Group Inc (JEF) is currently trading at $16.07 on volume of 14979201. Its 52 week range is between $9.5 and $19.82.
Titanium Metals Corp (TIE) is currently trading at $16.49 on volume of 28629360. Its 52 week range is between $10.42 and $16.53.
Crexus Investment Corp (CXS) is currently trading at $12.4 on volume of 10218664. Its 52 week range is between $9.06 and $11.5.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) is currently trading at $4.94.on volume of 1616024. Its 52 week range is $2.31 and $4.87.
China Digital TV Holding Co Ltd (STV) is currently trading at $3.93.on volume of 1858858. Its 52 week range is between $2.51 and $4.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- $20 Oil Looms As Iran-Nuclear Deal Nears Deadline | ZeroHedge
- Are Central Banks 'Rigging' Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- First Europe, Now The Gulf's Leaders Agree To Form United Arab Military Force | ZeroHedge
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- Republicans Blast Hillary: "Not Even Nixon Destroyed The Tapes" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nigerian voters try again after technical glitches | Business Insider
- Meerkat's CEO just revealed an Easter Egg inside the live-streaming app that solves one... | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods out of golf world top 100 | Business Insider
- San Francisco's top 5% of earners blow the rest of the country... | Business Insider
- A 4-year-old girl boarded a public bus... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- What it's like to ride 'the Train of Death... | Business Insider