Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Mocks Obama Again, Test-Fires 2 More Ballistic Missiles | ZeroHedge
- Despite Depression, Greece Forced To Hike VAT, Add New Taxes | ZeroHedge
- "Everything Is Plunging" - China Commodity Carnage Continues | ZeroHedge
- Ten Riot Police Squads Deployed To Greek Refugee Camp As Evacuation Begins | ZeroHedge
- The "Doom Loop Is Coming Back" - Deutsche Bank Sees "No Further Upside For European Stocks" | ZeroHedge
- Governments Create Monopolies And Cause Worker-Exploitation, Not Free-Markets | ZeroHedge
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on the Fire Phone flop: "We're working on... | Business Insider
- This may be the single most encouraging econ chart in a while | Business Insider
- Our favorite photos so far from the Giro d'Italia, the world's most beautiful bike race | Business Insider
- Well-made dress shoes can make all the difference at job... | Business Insider
- Greek parliament approves bailout reforms before Eurogroup meeting | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A mom's permission slip that 'respectfully asks that you let her kids be... | Business Insider