Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Banks Write Legislation | ZeroHedge
- Will Wednesday’s Fed Minutes Spark Sell-Off? | Financial Sense
- A Look at Recent IPOs | iBankCoin.com
- Full Text And Wordcloud Of Obama's "Don't Drone Me, Bro" Speech | ZeroHedge
- The Business End of Social Sharing | iBankCoin.com
- Why Italian Bonds Have A Long Way Down To Go | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Economy Enters Contraction With First Sub-50 PMI Print Since October | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Four Most Incredible Tricks From The 2013 X Games | Business Insider
- The CIA Used Emoticons When They Hashed Out Benghazi Talking Points | Business Insider
- An NHL Referee Cursed Out A Complaining Coach In The Middle Of A Game | Business Insider
- Microsoft Makes Fun Of The iPad In Its Best Windows 8 Ad Yet (MSFT,... | Business Insider
- Apple Should Be Furious That It Has Such A Tiny Sliver Of The... | Business Insider
- Prime Numbers Are The Secret To The Cicada's Success | Business Insider
- How Warby Parker Took Its Online Sales Model To Brick-And-Mortar | Business Insider