Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- "Friend & Ally" Or "Barbaric Death Cult" - You Decide | ZeroHedge
- How Refugees Are Admitted Into The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- Paris Is Prologue | ZeroHedge
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Deputy Director Gives A Stunning Reason Why Obama Has Not Attacked ISIS' Oil Infrastructure | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How smartphone light affects your brain and body | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 | Business Insider
- BlackBerry is leaving Pakistan for 'security reasons' (BBRY)... | Business Insider
- Jihadist group Ansar Dine claims deadly attack on... | Business Insider
- No. 13 Stanford rallies past No. 4 Notre Dame 38-36 | Business Insider
- Here's the Autumn Statement cheat sheet — one pie chart... | Business Insider