Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- Hillary, Trump "In Dead Heat" WaPo Finds, As Latest Poll Gives Trump 1 Point Lead Ahead Of Debate | ZeroHedge
- China Is Cracking Down On Shadow Banking, But One European Country Is Encouraging It | ZeroHedge
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- Edward Snowden Warns, Whatever You Do, Don't Use Google Allo | ZeroHedge
- Eric Peters: "In The End, Central Banking Monetary Magic Is All Nonsense, Empty Formulas, Illusions" | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare "Death Spiral" Looms As Co-Op Losses Mount | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Go inside the '70s-inspired bar in Manhattan's East Village where... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Robo Advisors: Here's how to craft the optimal... | Business Insider
- 10 entrepreneurs share their top ideas for creating... | Business Insider
- Poll shows Trump closing in on Clinton in key battleground state of... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- This professional bridesmaid says losing her job as a copywriter was one of the best... | Business Insider