Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Rate Cut Insufficient: Investors Expect More PBoC Stimulus and Yuan Devaluation | Financial Sense
- Oil Leads The Way Today | iBankCoin.com
- The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro | Financial Sense
- NYC Residents Pay $2-3,000 A Month For “Micro-Apartments” As Luxury Car Sales Outpace Regular Car Sales | ZeroHedge
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- US Macro Weakest Since July 2011 As Goldman Affirms Global Economy In Contraction | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Middle East Policy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Casey, Poulter share lead at rain-soaked Honda Classic | Business Insider
- A ‘House of Cards’ actor lied to keep one of the biggest secrets of season 3 | Business Insider
- McDonald's needs to make 3 changes to compete with Chipotle | Business Insider
- Rebels in Syria's Aleppo reject UN temporary truce plan... | Business Insider
- Samsung's biggest fans have a lot of complaints about the Galaxy S 6 | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com