Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Buy Junk | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow … or Reverse | Financial Sense
- How To Go Out At The Top | Altucher Confidential
- Doing Channel Checks Into El Pollo Loco | iBankCoin.com
- Our Totalitarian Future - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- By Any Means Necessary | iBankCoin.com
- LOCO IPO Soars To Insane 20x EBITDA Multiple | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 Hidden Bars In New York City (And How To Find Them) | Business Insider
- Another Sign That The Death Of Baseball Has Been Greatly Exaggerated | Business Insider
- American Consumers Aren't Retail's Top Priority Anymore | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- We Are Witnessing China's Biggest Political Takedown In 30 Years | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's Wall Street's Three-Word Summary Of Everything | Business Insider