Strong Volume Gainers (HOGS,CLSN,ZOLT,EPAX,AMRI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Zhongpin Inc (HOGS) is currently trading at $12.50 on volume of 2,981,725. Its 52 week range is between $8.07 and $12.50.
Celsion Corp (CLSN) is currently trading at $7.80 on volume of 4,385,885. Its 52 week range is between $1.63 and $6.70.
Zoltek Companies Inc (ZOLT) is currently trading at $7.23 on volume of 1,027,440. Its 52 week range is between $5.65 and $15.01.
Ambassadors Group Inc (EPAX) is currently trading at $4.76.on volume of 325,849. Its 52 week range is $3.88 and $5.97.
Albany Molecular Research Inc (AMRI) is currently trading at $4.68.on volume of 278,811. Its 52 week range is between $2.08 and $4.53.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher.
A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Are You So Angry? | Financial Sense
- Protected: FAQ FOR BACK-END | Altucher Confidential
- Peak Manipulation: Resorting To Contradictory Headlines To Lift Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Five Of The Past Six Times Corporate Margins Have Plunged This Much, Ended In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- And Scene: Ben Bernanke Says More People Should Have Gone To Jail For Causing The Great Recession | ZeroHedge
- US Government Accused Of "War Crime" By Doctors Without Borders In Bombing That Killed 22 | ZeroHedge
- "Siryasly" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Keuchel, Astros still have something to prove against... | Business Insider
- The tabs on soda cans are genius, and physics shows why | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Fact Check: GOP candidates take aim at Chicago gun laws | Business Insider
- Beating Man United answers critics, says Arsenal boss... | Business Insider
- Lambo's field goal as time expires lifts Bolts over... | Business Insider
- Ex-Google CIO just raised $150 million to power a service launched three months ago | Business Insider