Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Death Of Damascus: Images From Syria's War-Torn Capital | ZeroHedge
- US Ally Saudi Arabia's New King Likes Beheading People More Than His Predecessor | ZeroHedge
- A Look At The Coming Collapse Of The European Union | ZeroHedge
- China Begins Military Colonization Of Africa With First Ever Overseas Army Base At Key Oil Chokepoint | ZeroHedge
- Coming of Age: China’s Yuan Joins SDR Basket As IMF Reserve Currency | ZeroHedge
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Anti-Gun Police Chief Urges Public To "Take Out" Active Gunmen If Possible | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This YouTuber created an unbelievably realistic Thanksgiving dinner entirely out of... | Business Insider
- Inside one of the most expensive... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma State have much to play for | Business Insider
- The Fed just tweeted a brutal chart showing the sorry state of US... | Business Insider
- Ukraine president defends his country's pact with EU | Business Insider
- Feds plan new guidelines on toxic algae in lakes, rivers | Business Insider
- Vast crowds expected for pope's first mass in Africa | Business Insider