Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Brexit" - What Goldman Thinks Will Happen Next, And Who Will Hold The Next Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The Brexit Reaction Is The Reason Brexit Happened | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Analysis (Video) | ZeroHedge
- President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate" | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Shock To Status Quo, Spanish Left-Wing Parties Set To Win Parliamentary Majority | ZeroHedge
- Why Did The UK Enter The EU In The First Place? | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A relationship expert reveals the 3 signs your... | Business Insider
- New study reveals people want... | Business Insider
- A drug derived from marijuana is working for... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The sequels that are bombing badly at the box office this year | Business Insider
- The Marine Corps is desperate for planes, and scavenging from ‘the Boneyard’ | Business Insider
- The best movies and TV shows coming to Amazon, iTunes... | Business Insider