Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Soft' Data Bloodbath - Manufacturing/Services PMI Plunge Below Trump Election Lows | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Is America’s Biggest Enemy? | ZeroHedge
- China Update - Why Is the Consensus Now So Optimistic? | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate Guide To Being An Introvert | Altucher Confidential
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Freedom Caucus May Be Ready To Flip As New ObamaCare Bill Sports "Significant Changes" | ZeroHedge
- "The Retail Bubble Has Now Burst": A Record 8,640 Stores Are Closing In 2017 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 4 weirdest product pitches we didn’t write about this week | Business Insider
- Here's how much you need to earn to be in the top 1% for the 15 largest cities in the US | Business Insider
- STOCKS CLOSE FLAT: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Amazon's latest service wants to make buying a car and taking care of... | Business Insider
- Scott Pruitt came to Earth Day Texas, and the whole thing was pretty... | Business Insider
- Starbucks has a secret size that's not on its menu, and it's bigger... | Business Insider
- Navy SEAL charged with recording himself molesting young... | Business Insider