Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Risk Off As Employment Costs Surge: This Is Where Wages Supposedly Rose The Most | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Jumps To 2 Year Highs (Jobs Contract For 27 Months), Japan PMI Slips (Jobs Worst In 11 Months) | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Rock the Musky Cologne Tonight | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Does It Again: Banco Espirito Santo Bonds & Stock Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Crosscurrents “R” Us | Financial Sense
- "Markets In Turmoil" Russell 2000 Plunges Most In Over 2 Years, Dow Down For 2014 | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Misses By Most In 11 Months, Employment Plunges, Blames Russia & Gaza | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Georgia Can't Find Workers For Its Booming Movie Business, And That Says A Lot... | Business Insider
- Tesla Is Surging (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Here's Why Working At Apple Is A Dream Job (AAPL) | Business Insider
- France's Largest Bank Posts Massive Loss After... | Business Insider
- Messaging Apps Will Soon Be Bigger Than LinkedIn, Twitter,... | Business Insider
- Samsung Has Two New Galaxy Smartphones Coming Soon | Business Insider
- A Look At The IDF's Instagram Feed Admist The Worst Israeli-Palestinian Violence In Years | Business Insider