Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euro Slides, Futures Flat Ahead Of Mario Draghi's Press Conference And Q€ Cheat Sheet | ZeroHedge
- IMF Director Admits: Greek Bailout Was "To Save German & French Banks" | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi's "Q€ Unleashed" ECB Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Mario Draghi Gets Heckled, "You're Biased..." | ZeroHedge
- The Global Problem: Monetary Policy Can't Fix an Economy's Structural Problems | Financial Sense
- Global Oil Glut Could Further Depress Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- NeW WoRLD ORDeR... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Size 22 model goes Photoshop-free in new ads for plus-size... | Business Insider
- Young rescues United, Chelsea preserve lead | Business Insider
- Boko Haram kills 68, including children, in NE... | Business Insider
- You'll be able to use the Apple Watch's box as a charger for some models (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's why Gigi Hadid is the hottest model in the fashion industry right now | Business Insider
- Three signs 2015 will be the year of real wage growth | Business Insider
- Samsung is suffering an epic global defeat by Apple [DATA] | Business Insider