Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- The Investing World In 10 Objects | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Drop On Oil Dump & ECB Reality-Check | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Cash Is No Longer Trash? | ZeroHedge
- Central Banker Admits Central Bank Policy Leads To Wealth Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Russia is de-dollarizing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Billionaires Are Reportedly Paying $4,000 For A Titanium Toothbrush | Business Insider
- Archaeologists Discovered A 'Once In A Lifetime' 2,000-Year-Old Stone... | Business Insider
- Adobe Pulls Gawker Sponsorship After A Writer Tweeted A Joke About Bullying In The... | Business Insider
- US automaker Ford starts luxury Lincoln sales in China | Business Insider
- How To Get A Dancer's Body | Business Insider
- 'The Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer Leaks Online A Week... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek