Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Currency Crisis and Defaults Could Create Contagion in West | ZeroHedge
- No Gifts For Me | iBankCoin.com
- China Prepares To Bailout Russia | ZeroHedge
- Outlook 2015: Deflation Remains the Dominant Theme | ZeroHedge
- Massive Volume "Panic Selling" Cuts Warren Buffett's Chinese Car Maker BYD In Half Overnight | ZeroHedge
- Russian Central Bank Releases 7 Measures It Will Take To Stabilize The Financial Sector | ZeroHedge
- Surprise... Everyone Was Wrong About The End Of QE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil prices sink further in Asian trade | Business Insider
- The Pentagon Once Considered False-Flag Attacks To Justify An Invasion Of... | Business Insider
- OpenTable Executive Explains How To Get A Job In The Food... | Business Insider
- 85% of LL Bean Call Center Workers Are Overweight | Business Insider
- Hackers invoke 9/11 in new chilling Sony threat | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Here Is A List Of All The Companies Most... | Business Insider