Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And Now Market Tumbles, As News Of Ukraine Deaths Spook Algos | ZeroHedge
- Bail-Ins Approved By EU Yesterday - Coming In UK, U.S. And Globally | ZeroHedge
- HFT Firm CEO Seeks Taxpayer Dollars To Save His Hockey Team | ZeroHedge
- The "Shocking" Buying Spree Of America's Mysterious Third Largest Treasury Holder Ramps Higher | ZeroHedge
- Is The Fed Fabricating Loan Creation Data? | ZeroHedge
- The Ratings Industry Is A Stupid Place | iBankCoin.com
- HOW’D YOU LIKE THAT? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Retail 'Point-of-Sale' Is At The Center Of A Huge Battle To... | Business Insider
- New Cars And Racetracks Are Coming Soon From Robot Toy Company Anki | Business Insider
- Why Apple's iWatch Will Kill Off Rolex | TheStreet.com
- 4 Core Beliefs Of Successful People | Business Insider
- Businesses Say They're Having Trouble Finding People Who Will Show Up For... | Business Insider
- Chris Paul Made 2 Denver Nuggets Players Look Silly With Sick Move | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER: Windows... | Business Insider