Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Larry Lindsey Silences CNBC: "The Most Dangerous Candidate Is The One The Media Is Paying The Least Attention To" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Escapes Bankruptcy… But Oil Production Continues To Plunge | ZeroHedge
- 5 Negative Factors For Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams "Voter Suppression", Cites "Oversampling" As Evidence Of Rigged Polls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Philippines may be shifting into a new phase of its blood-... | Business Insider
- When Game 1 of the World Series starts, only a small portion of each team... | Business Insider
- Roku's $30 'Express' is no Chromecast killer — here's why | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 3 experts who've read over 300,000 résumés share their... | Business Insider
- Fact-free conservative media is a symptom of GOP troubles, not a cause | Business Insider
- DuPont saw a big drop in quarterly profit (DD) | Business Insider