Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations | ZeroHedge
- China's "Answer To LendingClub" Plunges Most On Record After Regulator Imposes Peer-To-Peer Caps | ZeroHedge
- On The Bizarre Media Blackout Of Hacked George Soros Documents | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Calls Epipen Price Increase "Outrageous", As Earnest Calls Mylan Greedy | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Testifying In a Nutshell: The Triumph of Expediency Over Due Process in Foreclosure Cases | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- Children Of The American Police State: Just Another Brick In The Wall | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about grooming in your 30s | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- There's a good reason GE picked Rhode Island for America... | Business Insider
- At least 300 people have died in India as floods... | Business Insider
- Lyft says it isn't for sale — here's what that really means | Business Insider
- Jawbone just lost its big case against Fitbit (FIT) | Business Insider
- Tesla will announce a new product today | Business Insider