Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Subprime Auto Is "NOT" The Next Big Short, Citi Insists | ZeroHedge
- This Is The NIRP "Doom Loop" That Threatens To Wipeout Banks And The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Exchange That Left A Stunned Janet Yellen Looking Like A Deer In Headlights | ZeroHedge
- Russian Prime Minister Warns There Will Be A "Permanent World War" If Saudis Invade Syria | ZeroHedge
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
- Sweden Slides Further Into NIRP, Cuts Rates To -0.50% | ZeroHedge
- Despite Huge Tail And Sliding Bid To Cover, 30Y Treasury Prices At Lowest Yield Since January 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A former Chris Christie megadonor just threw his support to John Kasich | Business Insider
- Here's how the US housing market has been impacted by the 2008 crash | Business Insider
- We spent a night out on the town with Tablelist, the app that can get you into... | Business Insider
- Kanye West is still making changes to his new album on the day it's... | Business Insider
- Apple is unlikely to include noise-canceling headphones with the... | Business Insider
- Scientists have given up hope of restoring contact... | Business Insider
- Wisconsin player takes a shot at the NCAA while... | Business Insider