Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reddit To Ban "Most Toxic" Trump Supporters After CEO Abused With "Personal Message Harassment" | ZeroHedge
- Taper Tantrum 2.0: German Bunds Tumble On Report ECB Is Preparing To Taper Bond Purchases | ZeroHedge
- The Fake News Witch Hunt: McCarthy’s Red Scare Redux | ZeroHedge
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Rise 178K As Unemployment Rate Tumbles To 4.6% But Average Hourly Earnings Worst Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- The Man Who Got the Trump Call Correct Now Says Markets Are Too Exuberant | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meeting between Clinton and Trump campaign aides descends into war of... | Business Insider
- Chris Christie has reportedly expressed interest in becoming... | Business Insider
- A behavioral economist explains why it's okay that you... | Business Insider
- 8 things successful married couples never do with their money | Business Insider
- Bond giant Pimco is settling with the government for $... | Business Insider
- Why we have different blood types and why they matter | Business Insider
- The strangest-looking video game in years just... | Business Insider