Strong Volume Gainers (DON,ALEX,TRGP,ZUMZ,EDMC)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
WisdomTree MidCap Dividend (DON) is currently trading at $51.09 on volume of 186,334. Its 52 week range is between $43.22 and $56.44.
Alexander And Baldwin Inc (ALEX) is currently trading at $44.17 on volume of 1,573,021. Its 52 week range is between $33.09 and $55.5.
Targa Resources Corp (TRGP) is currently trading at $37.24 on volume of 1,142,864. Its 52 week range is between $23.5 and $36.77.
Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ) is currently trading at $28.9.on volume of 2,822,023. Its 52 week range is $15.85 and $32.87.
Education Management Corp (EDMC) is currently trading at $23.27.on volume of 585,803. Its 52 week range is between $13.45 and $28.61.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Where America's Airplanes Go To Die | ZeroHedge
- The Government's Message For Heavily Indebted Students: Don't Pay Us Back | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Hasn't Solved Anything… All It's Done Is Set Up an Even Bigger Crisis | ZeroHedge
- This Is How You "Boost" GDP: US Sells Over $4 Billion In Weapons To Israel, Iran And Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- How The Media Deceive The Public About "Fast Track" And The "Trade Bills" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Five global banks just proved that no... | Business Insider
- AGEISM IN HOLLYWOOD: Producers told Maggie... | Business Insider
- U.S. State... | Business Insider
- Mourinho wants champs Chelsea to finish on a high | Business Insider
- Why the iconic Walt Disney Pictures logo was changed for ‘Tomorrowland’ | Business Insider
- Myanmar to deport migrants as UN chief urges further... | Business Insider
- See how Nike dominates the shoe industry in one chart | Business Insider