Strong Volume Gainers (GIII,DMAN,AFFY,ORCH,PSUN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $24.53 on volume of 1,595,360. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
DemandTec Inc (DMAN) is currently trading at $13.15 on volume of 33,630,280. Its 52 week range is between $5.41 and $14.08.
Affymax Inc (AFFY) is currently trading at $8.08 on volume of 17,655,668. Its 52 week range is between $3.93 and $8.5.
Orchid Cellmark Inc (ORCH) is currently trading at $2.79.on volume of 224,356. Its 52 week range is $1.58 and $2.81.
Pacific Sunwear of California Inc (PSUN) is currently trading at $1.64.on volume of 5,064,209. Its 52 week range is between $1.11 and $6.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CIA Funded Google and Facebook Shouldn't Persecute Alex Jones and NaturalNews.com | ZeroHedge
- A Two-State Solution... For The West? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Unveils First Step In Building Border Wall | ZeroHedge
- "It Was A Pretty Disturbing Briefing”: Why State Governors Suddenly Got Cold Feet About Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Gold, 10-Year Bond, Dollar Into FOMC (Video) | ZeroHedge
- SAUT: Fade the Fed, Markets Now Dependent on Fiscal Policy | Financial Sense
- N. Korean Nukes Exaggerated; More Questions About American Nukes Too | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nordstrom is spiking after a stellar fourth quarter (JWN) | Business Insider
- NRA chief Wayne LaPierre made some bizarre claims at conservative conference | Business Insider
- Uber says it is not behind mysterious efforts to dig up '... | Business Insider
- How to get the most out of voice dictation, one of the iPhone's most underrated... | Business Insider
- Here is how much money every NFL team has to spend before next season | Business Insider
- A college reversed its decision to suspend a student who... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek