Strong Volume Gainers (GIII,DMAN,AFFY,ORCH,PSUN)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) is currently trading at $24.53 on volume of 1,595,360. Its 52 week range is between $17.31 and $45.38.
DemandTec Inc (DMAN) is currently trading at $13.15 on volume of 33,630,280. Its 52 week range is between $5.41 and $14.08.
Affymax Inc (AFFY) is currently trading at $8.08 on volume of 17,655,668. Its 52 week range is between $3.93 and $8.5.
Orchid Cellmark Inc (ORCH) is currently trading at $2.79.on volume of 224,356. Its 52 week range is $1.58 and $2.81.
Pacific Sunwear of California Inc (PSUN) is currently trading at $1.64.on volume of 5,064,209. Its 52 week range is between $1.11 and $6.2.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Ten Plagues That Are Hitting America Right Now | ZeroHedge
- CYNK Shares Reopen For Trading, Plummet 86% To $2.01 Then Rise 150% Off The Lows As BTFDers Arrive | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Lone Objector | ZeroHedge
- Man Carrying Ebola Virus In World's Fourth Most Populous City, Dies In Quarantine | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- You’re More Likely to Be Killed By Brain-Eating Parasites, Texting While Driving, Toddlers, Lightning, Falling Out of Bed ... | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SODASTREAM SHARES EXPLODE (SODA) | Business Insider
- How To Stop American Companies From Running Away From US Taxes | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Stock Continues to Rise Today | TheStreet.com
- It's Way Too Early To Say A 'Third Intifada' Has Erupted In... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Harvard Students Just Invented Microwavable 'Spray Cake In A Can' | Business Insider
- Why One Of The Most Respected Political Analysts Thinks Hillary Might... | Business Insider