Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- "We Are Battling Satan" - Venezuela's Desperate Opposition Tries To Sue Maduro For Creating A Dictatorship | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Pump'n'Dump As Crude Crumbles To 3-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Accuses Facebook, Google Of "Distorting Perception", Wants Access To Algorithms | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Politics Of Rage | ZeroHedge
- Tepid Demand For 2Y Paper: Bid-To-Cover Slides, Primary Dealers Hold More Than Half | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what's driven changes in cocaine prices on US streets since the 1980s | Business Insider
- REPORT: Big fashion brands have ignored the 'endemic' abuse of Syrian refugees in... | Business Insider
- Chipotle is opening its first fast food inspired burger joint on Thursday | Business Insider
- Growth will take off in 2017, Salesforce billionaire CEO Marc... | Business Insider
- One of the biggest arguments against passive investing is a straw... | Business Insider
- The US garbage indicator is sending a positive sign for the economy | Business Insider
- US Defense Secretary: Anti-ISIS campaigns in Mosul and Raqqa '... | Business Insider