Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Military Conducts Training Drill, To Test "Combat Readiness" | ZeroHedge
- How Many Stock Market Top Boxes Have Been Checked? | Financial Sense
- S&P Retraces Half "Putin-Press-Conference" Gains | ZeroHedge
- Watch As Former Chris Christie Aide Bridget Anne Kelly Pleads The Fifth In Bridgegate | ZeroHedge
- Playing One Hand at a Time | iBankCoin.com
- One Emerging Market To Buy | ZeroHedge
- Wide Spreads to Keep in Mind | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IBM CEO Rometty: 'We Are Not Exiting Hardware' | TheStreet.com
- Struggling Jive Software Might Be Looking For A Buyer (JIVE) | Business Insider
- China's Fake Trade Distortion Is Behind Its Ugly Export Data (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- String Theory Genius Explains The Coming Breakthroughs That Will Change... | Business Insider
- Your Open Floor Plan Is Making Everybody Sick | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek