Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IS attack on Syrian border town Kobane stalls... | Business Insider
- Researchers At Harvard Discovered A Potential New Treatment For Ebola | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- Here Are Some Of The American Adults Who Started Live-Action Role Playing And Never Stopped | Business Insider
- BoE Deputy Governor: Stop Blaming Central Bankers For Your Problems | Business Insider
- The Russian Ruble Is Getting Crushed | Business Insider
- Wanderers edge Al Hilal in ACL final first leg | Business Insider