Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Scotland Referendum: Who Voted How And Why? | ZeroHedge
- Top U.S. Military Official: Our Arab “Allies” Support ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Decision Making - Part Deux | ZeroHedge
- GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS: RATES ARE NEVER GOING UP | iBankCoin.com
- 47% of Chinese Billionaires Want to Leave China Within 5 Years | Financial Sense
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Homebuilder Sentiment Soars To 9 Year High (Mortgage Apps 14-Year Low) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Chart Shows Disney Is Going To Dominate Movie Theaters For The Next Two Years | Business Insider
- NFL Player Breaks Down On Sideline After Breaking Record | Business Insider
- How to Position for a Turnaround at Oil Servicer McDermott | TheStreet.com
- Two Reasons Why Disney Movies Usually Don't Have Moms | Business Insider
- The Air Force Will Stop Requiring Troops Say 'So Help Me God' To Enlist | Business Insider
- 6 Of The Most Fascinating Stories From The CIA’s Huge Archive Of Now-Declassified Files | Business Insider
- Should Walmart and Target Worry Over General Mills' Weak Quarter? | TheStreet.com