Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Want Them Dead" - ISIS Releases "Hit List" Of 3,600 New Yorkers | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Atlanta Fed Unveils First Q2 GDP Forecast, Sees 1.8% Growth, 0.5% Below Wall Street Consensus | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- "Erdogan Is The Father Of ISIS" - New Documentary Outlines Turkey's Support Of The Islamic State | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks are getting slammed again (SPY, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- This device lets you control your smart home just by tapping your fingers | Business Insider
- Pitney Bowes extends e-commerce reach with payments... | Business Insider
- Gambling could be the solution to low interest rates | Business Insider
- McDonald's is investigating separatists who are... | Business Insider
- Here are the 10 best candidates to cohost 'Live' with Kelly Ripa when Michael... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek