Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap May 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- New Home Sales Rebound Despite Median Price Rising To Just Shy Of All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Police Takedown 101: U.S. Vs UK | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Crashes To Six Year Lows As Employment Collapses | ZeroHedge
- EU Official "Denies" Report Of "Greek Deal Pending" Rumor Which Sparked Stocks, Euro Surge | ZeroHedge
- Near-Record Wage Spike Stabilizes Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why a former Goldman partner teamed up with a former bank robber on this new... | Business Insider
- Amazon says has begun declaring sales in UK, Germany... | Business Insider
- MAJOR MUSICIANS BLAST TIDAL: 'This thing is going to fail miserably' | Business Insider
- Vox Media buys Kara Swisher's tech trade publication... | Business Insider
- Brittany granite on the rebound from rocky patch | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 25 best energy companies to work for in America | Business Insider