Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retail Sales Beat Expectations, Control Group Rises Most Since May Delaying "Fed Relent" | ZeroHedge
- THe DeuTSCHe LoCKeR... | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Down Again on Energy Debt and Inventories Data | Financial Sense
- The Urban Bubble in Commercial Real Estate | Financial Sense
- Scope For Gold To Extend Much Higher Than $1200 Over Time, Goldman Says | ZeroHedge
- The Curious Case Of The "Strong" January Retail Sales: It Was All In The Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- This Is The NIRP "Doom Loop" That Threatens To Wipeout Banks And The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CREDIT SUISSE: Markets will be lousy for the next decade, and it is a disaster for savers | Business Insider
- A new peace deal for Syria effectively gives Russia and Assad '... | Business Insider
- Here are the ratings that have Viacom execs worried about their ailing TV... | Business Insider
- More details are starting to emerge about the iPhone 7 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Putting Stephen Curry's season in perspective makes it even more mind-blowing | Business Insider
- We can't tell you about two of the best games of 2016 | Business Insider