Strong Volume Gainers (SA,CBOU,CPWR,JVA,WIFI)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) is currently trading at $18.77 on volume of 1273046. Its 52 week range is between $12.2 and $25.65.
Caribou Coffee Company Inc (CBOU) is currently trading at $16 on volume of 5914538. Its 52 week range is between $9.93 and $18.84.
Compuware Corp (CPWR) is currently trading at $10.79 on volume of 14461533. Its 52 week range is between $7.35 and $10.25.
Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA) is currently trading at $7.98.on volume of 833251. Its 52 week range is $4.88 and $14.93.
Boingo Wireless Inc (WIFI) is currently trading at $7.31.on volume of 463982. Its 52 week range is between $6.5 and $13.25.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold and Gibson's Paradox | ZeroHedge
- Municipal Madness | ZeroHedge
- Majority Of Americans Now See Guns As The Solution To Mass Shootings | ZeroHedge
- Chess Vs Checkers - John Kerry Edition | ZeroHedge
- 185 Billion Reasons Why The US Agreed To Nuclear Deal With Iran | ZeroHedge
- Bonds and Currencies Brace for BoE and Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- Beware, The Disappearing Retirement Fund | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This new bike is billed as the fastest in the world — the top-of-the-... | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler says to pay record $90mn for recall lapses | Business Insider
- Mass shootings are so common in the US that you don't even hear about most... | Business Insider
- ABC's 'Bachelorette' just made a surprising husband pick in... | Business Insider
- Puerto Rico should worry bond investors | Business Insider
- LinkedIn users are more well-paid and educated than other social... | Business Insider
- Boston's Olympics bid is dead | Business Insider