Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If Chesapeake Does Not Go Bankrupt In Just Over One Month, This Could Be The Trade Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Slams Government Plan For "Mandatory Depresssion Screening" Of All Americans | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Capitulates: Closes Out 5 Of Its 6 Top Trades For 2016 With A Loss | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again | Financial Sense
- Woeful 3 Year Auction: Tailing Yield, Plunging Bid To Cover, Sliding Indirects | ZeroHedge
- As Goldman Risk Explodes, President Says "No One Should Question Viability Of US Banks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Faraday Future's plan to build a car factory in Nevada may have hit a $1... | Business Insider
- These are the consequences of accidentally releasing thousands... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Inside the network of officials targeted by China's massive anti-corruption... | Business Insider
- Here's what publishers are doing to keep up with... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz responds to Trump's lewd insult: He 'doesn't handle... | Business Insider
- Haters, shhhhh! The V-22 Osprey is an unbelievably accomplished... | Business Insider