Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- Machines Shift To "Spoofing" Soybeans Today | ZeroHedge
- Why A Chinese Developer's Default Means Trouble For New York Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Bad News About Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- When QE Leads To Deflation: A Look At The "Confounding" Global Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- Overview Of Our Energy Modeling Problem | ZeroHedge
- October 15th Bond Market Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z is accusing rival music streaming... | Business Insider
- A great way to look at the tech bubble from a guy that survived the last one | Business Insider
- Why Facebook is the best company to work for in America | Business Insider
- Embattled Ukraine fights for debt deal on financial front... | Business Insider
- Tesla's website has been hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Greece's finance minister channels FDR: 'I... | Business Insider
- Android is finally beating Apple in this one key metric (... | Business Insider