Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hyperinflation Watch: Kazakhstan Unveils New 20,000 Tenge Banknote | ZeroHedge
- 'Unpatriotic' Ford Agrees Union Deal To Offshore American Jobs And Hire Low-Paid Workers | ZeroHedge
- Number Of Millennials Living In Parents' Basement Climbs (Again); Weddings Blamed (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- "Friend & Ally" Or "Barbaric Death Cult" - You Decide | ZeroHedge
- Seeking A Savior | ZeroHedge
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NZ Cricket says no winners in Cairns trial | Business Insider
- Pretty much every financial asset class got smashed again in November... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Leaders, activists gather for climate talks | Business Insider
- 'Gods of Egypt' studio, director apologize for... | Business Insider
- World leaders in Paris for climate-rescue summit | Business Insider
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 | Business Insider
- Cyber Monday sales still on top, but losing some luster | Business Insider