Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WSJ Praises "Waiter, Bartender Recovery" While 74% Of Americans Believe They Will Work Until They Die | ZeroHedge
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- Spot The Odd Vol Out | ZeroHedge
- Stocks End Best Month Since Oct 2011 With A Whimper | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- Meet Linebarger - The Government's Biggest Private Debt Collector | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what's new on Netflix in March | Business Insider
- Why you will never be able to invest like Warren Buffett | Business Insider
- Djokovic earns Dubai showdown with Federer | Business Insider
- You should buy the iPhone 6 Plus instead of the iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- John Boehner just weighed in on the viral dress photo | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett is endorsing one of the hottest startups on the planet | Business Insider
- Here's the top stock held by each of the 50 biggest hedge funds | Business Insider