Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Most Important Market In The World (That You've Never Heard Of) | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next In Italy: Here Is Goldman's Take | ZeroHedge
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- A Very Concise Explanation Of Why The Democrats Lost (And Will Keep Losing) | ZeroHedge
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A former investment banker who earns just as much traveling the world shares... | Business Insider
- The story behind 'Krampus,' Santa's demonic helper who exists to scare... | Business Insider
- A fake news story led to a shooting at a pizzeria... | Business Insider
- Obama quietly expanded the US' war on terror — and many fear it could give Trump more... | Business Insider
- 23 years ago Pablo Escobar was gunned down in his hometown,... | Business Insider
- Washington pizzeria will stay open despite shooting incident... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek