Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasuries Rally As Hilsenrath Hints "Considerable Time" Language Will Remain | ZeroHedge
- Lose the Pipe Dream Pal: Book the Trade | iBankCoin.com
- Why King Coal Will Keep Its Crown | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Tumble Most In Six Months; US Futures Lower As Key Risk Events Loom | ZeroHedge
- JPM Previews Rising Rates: "In The Short Term, Investors Sell What They Can" | ZeroHedge
- Gazprom Says Kiev Should Blame Warsaw For Gas Supply Cut | ZeroHedge
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Bond: Nondisclosure Agreement Creates Two Classes of Bondholders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple iPhone 6 Orders Hit Record: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- iOS 8, Apple's Next Big iPhone Update, Is Officially Out — Here's How To Download... | Business Insider
- Obama to announce major Ebola effort | Business Insider
- Why People In Their 90s Are Just Being Charged With Nazi-Era... | Business Insider
- Fresh travel disruption as Air France pilots extend... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Someone Printed Out Uber Fliers With... | Business Insider