Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Jump Despite BOJ Disappointment, Weak Earnings Offset By Commodities Levitation | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Retiree Health-Care Costs Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
- When You Use A Smartphone In China, You Agree Not To... | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- GOP Chaos: Boehner's Chosen Successor Kevin McCarthy Pulls Out Of Speaker Race | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Analysts are saying Deutsche Bank is 'kitchen sinking it' | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Microsoft has almost twice as many data experts as Facebook | Business Insider
- Thunder's Durant ready for 1st game action since... | Business Insider
- Nike executive describes how you could make running shoes... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump sends photos of his hands to the editor of Vanity Fair as payback for a... | Business Insider
- At least 13 killed in Yemen wedding bombing: medic | Business Insider