Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Say A Little Prayer" Bill Gross Warns, "Zombie Corporations Now Roam The Real Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Weak 7 Year Auction Tails 0.8 bps After Foreign Central Bank Buyers Balk | ZeroHedge
- 4 Mainstream Media Articles Mocking Gold That Should Make You Think | ZeroHedge
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- Pause, Reload, Then Shoot | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Bullion Demand Surges - Perth Mint and U.S. Mint Cannot Meet Demand | ZeroHedge
- New York Mayor de Blasio Demands A Federal Bailout For Puerto Rico | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 things you should do in the 15 minutes before a big presentation | Business Insider
- 12 ridiculous stunts job seekers have pulled to impress a hiring manager | Business Insider
- EU opens anti-trust probe into FedEx/TNT Express merger | Business Insider
- Israel PM calls Palestinian toddler death 'act of... | Business Insider
- Myanmar frees thousands of prisoners,... | Business Insider
- South Korea's Chung joins FIFA race, slams... | Business Insider
- CVS and Walgreens are completely dominating the US drugstore industry (WBA,... | Business Insider