Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Hillary Expose Nuclear National Secret In Last Night's Debate? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Pledges To Accept Election Day Result, If... | ZeroHedge
- The Missing "Oh Shit" Link Revealed: Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Futures Modestly Higher As Debate Digested, Draghi Eyed | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Invest In The 'New Normal'? | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Deploying The Largest Naval Force Since The Cold War For Syria: NATO Diplomat | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On The Wrong Side Of A Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Carolina officials still don't know who... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 'We have some bad hombres here': Donald Trump and... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Venezuelan opposition leaders say they've been banned... | Business Insider
- The top official in one of the wealthiest US counties has been arrested on... | Business Insider
- Syrian army says it will 'bring down' any... | Business Insider