Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- Nikkei Futures Halted Limit Up (+1100) As USDJPY Tops 112 | ZeroHedge
- How Long Can The Top 10% Households Prop Up The "Recovery"? | ZeroHedge
- Tailing 7 Year Auction Is Carbon Copy Replica Of Yesterday's 5 Year | ZeroHedge
- Markets Explode Higher As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Verbal Deflation: FOMC Statement Has Fewest Words In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Chart Shows How The US Military Is... | Business Insider
- Jony Ive Explains Why The Apple Watch Was Harder To Design Than... | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Explains The Biggest Way The NBA Has Changed For The Worse Since He Played | Business Insider
- Charlie Rangel Says Some Republicans 'Believe That... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Markets Contributors Editor | Business Insider
- Miami Heat Rookie James Ennis' Dunk Is Already A Candidate For NBA... | Business Insider