Strong Volume Gainers (TSCO,WLK,NXTM,DDR,TSL)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) is currently trading at $80.2 on volume of 3,287,185. Its 52 week range is between $45.99 and $78.22.
Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK) is currently trading at $51.24 on volume of 1,451,441. Its 52 week range is between $31.26 and $67.77.
NxStage Medical Inc (NXTM) is currently trading at $16.92 on volume of 2,509,028. Its 52 week range is between $16.29 and $27.12.
DDR Corp (DDR) is currently trading at $13.41.on volume of 1,7341,880. Its 52 week range is $9.76 and $15.28.
Trina Solar Ltd (TSL) is currently trading at $10.32.on volume of 9,373,969. Its 52 week range is between $5.28 and $31.08.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pepsi Pulls 12-Packs, 2 Liter Bottles From Philadelphia Stores In Protest Over Soda Tax | ZeroHedge
- Surge in Global Economic Surprises, Business Confidence Continues | Financial Sense
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk On What's Next For The Dollar, Gold, & Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- Only 1 In 6 Americans Hold 'Favorable' View Of FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple just fixed the storage problem with its most affordable iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- American Airlines is reportedly investing $200 million in China's... | Business Insider
- 12 incredibly successful people share their surprising definitions of success | Business Insider
- Trump: I feel 'somewhat' vindicated by House Intelligence Committee chair's... | Business Insider
- Flipkart raises $1 billion | Business Insider
- Trump and the GOP are in a furious push to save 'Trumpcare' from disaster | Business Insider
- JOHN MCCAIN: There's a 'crazy fat kid' running North Korea | Business Insider