Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Timmy" Geithner Gets Loan From Jamie Dimon For PE Investment | ZeroHedge
- Peter Pan(ic) Policy Plunges USDJPY To 17-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Albert’s Crazy Forecast Is Not That Crazy After All | ZeroHedge
- The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again | Financial Sense
- "I Was Far Too Bullish": Jeremy Siegel Admits Things Are Really, Really Bad Out There | ZeroHedge
- After Crashing, Deutsche Bank Is Forced To Issue Statement Defending Its Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Just China And Oil Anymore: Here Are The Two New Concerns Weighing On Risk | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 best breweries in American ski towns | Business Insider
- EMC CEO promises that Michael Dell will not raid VMware's cash (VMW) | Business Insider
- Why you didn't get a raise this year — and what to do... | Business Insider
- The 5 worst hand-held weapons of all time | Business Insider
- Every Chipotle in the US will be closed for lunch today... | Business Insider
- Zappos' multimillionaire CEO explains why he... | Business Insider
- The way a company puts camouflage on helmets is absolutely beautiful | Business Insider