Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The NY Times Asks "How Can We Get Rid Of Trump?" | ZeroHedge
- What Is Good for the Dollar Is Bad for Gold | Financial Sense
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- "We Respond To Respect": Iran To Conduct New Military Drill In Which "Rockets Will Be Used" | ZeroHedge
- "It's Unfair" - Hispanic Workers Upset After Being Fired For Absence On "Day Without Immigrants" | ZeroHedge
- What Will President Trump Say Today? - Florida Rally Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Great White Hurricane | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- HGTV star Scott McGillivray explains how to avoid the... | Business Insider
- Two leaked memos reveal Trump... | Business Insider
- Step inside Slack's light-drenched New York City office | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This Chick-fil-A menu is unlike anything we’ve seen from the fast-... | Business Insider
- Customers are developing new... | Business Insider