Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Admits Couldn't "Convince Americans Of Recovery", Bashes 'The Big Short' | ZeroHedge
- Why Canada's Oil Industry May Never Be The Same | ZeroHedge
- Suspect Dressed In Panda Suit Shot After Entering Fox Baltimore Studio And Claiming To Have A Bomb | ZeroHedge
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy S&P At Open - Erases All BoJ Cliff-Dive Losses | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- And So It Begins? | ZeroHedge
- All Depressions Are Not Created Equal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: The best Marvel superhero movies of the past 8 years | Business Insider
- These gloves can convert sign language into spoken English | Business Insider
- Hundreds of US cops will attend a... | Business Insider
- One of the 'most powerful economic forces in the world' is creating a massive... | Business Insider
- This is what it looks like when 3 'super SUVs' go head-to-head... | Business Insider
- This health-conscious fast-food chain is challenging McDonald's to be healthier... | Business Insider
- The Obama administration is 'giving full cover to the Russians' in Syria — and the... | Business Insider