Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
- 10 People You Can Vote For In 2016 Not Named Trump Or Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Former McDonalds CEO Crushes The Minimum Wage Lie: "It's Cheaper To Buy A Robot Than Hire At $15/Hour" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Soar On Hawkish Fed As Gold Suffers Worst Week In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Personal Income Tax Revenues Slam State Budgets In April | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo Reintroduces 3% Down Mortgages | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Soar Most Since 2010, Beats By 6 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The match has been lit for an 'explosion higher' for stocks | Business Insider
- Here are President Obama's favorite movies, songs, books, and TV shows | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The future of financial services & technology explained | Business Insider
- Facebook is shutting down the video-ad company it bought for about half a billion... | Business Insider
- Half of the sexist harassment women face on Twitter... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider