Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed - Lucky or Smart? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Jan 26, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Citi Warns "Central Banks' Grip On The World Economy Is Waning" | ZeroHedge
- From Keynesian Shangri-La To Outright War | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk: Why Asset Prices Must Return To Lower Levels | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Bank: The Syriza Victory Is A Disaster For Europe | ZeroHedge
- The End of the Bull Market? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Black Sea' Is Easily The Best 2015 Release So Far | Business Insider
- Natalie Portman sits in on retro space-age Dior fashion... | Business Insider
- An Artist Created These Ridiculously Accurate Celebrity Portraits Using... | Business Insider
- Plunging prices threaten UK's 'cash cow' oil... | Business Insider
- These Two Charts Explain Why Kleiner Perkins Wanted To Buy This Four-Year-Old VC... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The Skies Above New York Are Empty | Business Insider