Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is How You "Boost" GDP: US Sells Over $4 Billion In Weapons To Israel, Iran And Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- Crescendo or Consolidation? | Financial Sense
- Putin Pans Ukraine's Debt Moratorium As "De Facto Default", Threatens Court | ZeroHedge
- Economic Hope Crashes By Most Since 2013 Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- In No State Can A Minimum Wage Worker Afford A One Bedroom Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- Where America's Airplanes Go To Die | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Portuguese legend Luís Figo torches FIFA in Facebook post on why he quit the... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Meet the rich and powerful people who live on 'Billionaire Lane' in the... | Business Insider
- 16 amazing photos of the most extreme penguins on earth | Business Insider
- Amazon is launching an Etsy killer (AMZN) | Business Insider
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDING... | Business Insider
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June | Business Insider