Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Expect Another Strong Employment Report Next Week | ZeroHedge
- SCeNe FRoM AMeRiCaN JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- But Dem Yields Doe | iBankCoin.com
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
- Obama's Anti-ISIS Strategy Summarized In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- Obama's National Security Council Meeting Has Concluded: Here Are The People Bringing You ISIS "Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- Kick Russia Out Of SWIFT, UK Demands; But Beware The Retaliation... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Has Been Working On A Top-Secret Drone Program For Package Deliveries (GOOG... | Business Insider
- UN confirms 43 UN peacekeepers seized in Syrian Golan | Business Insider
- Tesco issues new profit warning, slashes dividend | Business Insider
- Porn king still fighting, on Hustler's 40th birthday | Business Insider
- RadioShack Weighs Options Including Refinancing, Bankruptcy | TheStreet.com
- Apple's Mobile... | Business Insider
- Malaysia Airlines suspends shares ahead of reform plan | Business Insider