Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Runaway Ebola-Infected Woman Dies As US Doctor Tests Positive For Virus | ZeroHedge
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- It is Mostly about the US Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Measuring How Much Poorly Thought Out Regulation Hurts The US Consumer? | ZeroHedge
- My Bearish Scenario | iBankCoin.com
- Mapping The Global Contagion From Portugal's Systemic Banking Crisis | ZeroHedge
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Google May Be Testing A New Feature To Make Its Search... | Business Insider
- 2 US Marshals And 1 NYPD Officer Shot In New York City, Suspect... | Business Insider
- This Invention Will Totally Change The Way You Fill... | Business Insider
- A Miracle Rice Could Save Millions Of Lives | Business Insider
- Watch The US Evolve From A Manufacturing Economy To A Health And Social Services... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Israeli Army Confirms Firing Into UN Gaza... | Business Insider