Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Commodities Trading Cheat-Sheet | ZeroHedge
- Einsteinian Insanity? FHFA Head Mel Watt Pushes Banks To Make Extreme Risk Home Loans | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- The Folks Who Know the Most About Their Firms… and the Economy… Are Selling the Farm | ZeroHedge
- Why The Argentinean Situation Should Make You Buy Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Get An Hour Of Ad-Free Music On Pandora For $0 | Business Insider
- UH-OH: The New Barron's Cover Looks Bullish | Business Insider
- China’s Rapid Growth Model Is About To Slam Into A Wall | Business Insider
- Cops And Ambulances Respond To Chaotic Scene At A New Hampshire College... | Business Insider
- BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technology... | Business Insider
- The Real Truth Behind The Effects Of 'Truth-Telling' Drugs | Business Insider
- The Nikkei Is Booming Again After Last Week's Brutal Sell-Off | Business Insider