Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- 1 In 4 Europeans At Risk Of Poverty | ZeroHedge
- The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing At All | iBankCoin.com
- Sunday Morning Quote | iBankCoin.com
- PMs Surge As Stocks Slumber On Dow's Lowest Range In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Risk Soars To 4 Year High As Opposition Offices Raided, Protests Continue - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Volcker Rule Details Revealed: Compensation For Prop Trading Will Be Barred... Just Not Prop Trading Itself | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FED PRESIDENT BULLARD: The Fed Should Start The Taper Small, But Pause If... | Business Insider
- How 3 Big Economic Stories Will Affect Emerging Markets In 2014 [... | Business Insider
- Kanye West Slams Fake Interview That Quoted Him As Saying 'I Am The... | Business Insider
- China Expresses Regret Over Extended South Korean Air Defense Zone | Business Insider
- Nelson Mandela May Have Been The Only Person Who Addressed The Queen As... | Business Insider
- Clinkle, A Buzzy Payments Startup That Hasn't Even Launched Yet, Has Laid Off 25% Of Its Staff... | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer's Biggest Game Changer Yet | TheStreet.com