Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- So Much For The De-escalation? Kiev Says Military Operation In East Ukraine To Continue | ZeroHedge
- On a More Positive Note… | iBankCoin.com
- More Whipsaw Please | iBankCoin.com
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- High and Tight Oorah Gas | iBankCoin.com
- The Next Step In the Resurgence | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Men Who Confessed To New York's Most Notorious Rape Could Get Millions... | Business Insider
- The Incredible Isolation Of North Korea — In One Map | Business Insider
- 9 Things You Probably Don't Know About College Savings Plans | Business Insider
- An Activist Hedge Fund Is Staging A Big Campaign Against The Company That Runs The... | Business Insider
- JOBLESS CLAIMS FALL TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL SINCE OCTOBER 2007 | Business Insider
- Less Than One-Third Of Top... | Business Insider
- The Netflix-Comcast Deal Led To A Serious Speed Increase For... | Business Insider