Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- So You Want To Work In JPMorgan's Legendary Gold Vault? This Is Your Chance | ZeroHedge
- It's Central Banker Appreciation Day | ZeroHedge
- “The Fly” is a Chinese Coal Man | iBankCoin.com
- IRS Hearings II: The Steve Miller Band Plays On - Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Applications Have Biggest May Collapse Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar is Going Up | ZeroHedge
- Two Issues for the Fed: When and How | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Why The New Xbox One Won't Play Old Xbox 360 Games (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Kyle Bass Commissioned A Poll That... | Business Insider
- Android Bounces Back From U.S. Market Share Declines | Business Insider
- Xbox One Will Not Work With Old Xbox Games (MSFT) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's What Happened To The Last Golfer Who Made A 'Fried Chicken'... | Business Insider