Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vladimir Putin Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize | ZeroHedge
- WWE: Sold to You, Sir | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: March 6 | ZeroHedge
- Barack Obama's List Of "20 Things Kids Need To Know" About Using Money | ZeroHedge
- Mid-term Election Cycle Forecasts April Market Peak | Financial Sense
- Gold Price Drops 3/4 of “Ukraine Crisis” Jump as Russia Moves to Ease Tensions | Financial Sense
- Question Everything, Believe Nothing - Chapter Two - Group Think and the Hive Mind | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama And Putin Just Spent An Hour On The Phone Together — Here's What They... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Disney Interactive Cutting Nearly 700 Jobs | Business Insider
- The Deadliest Fraternity In The US Just Banned Its Secret Initiation Rituals | Business Insider
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Two Computer Scientists That Met At Stanford Are Conspiring Against LinkedIn | Business Insider
- Republican Senator Carries Gun On Stage For CPAC Speech | Business Insider