Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Changed? Bernie Sanders Will Vote For Hillary, Less Than 24 Hours After Saying "No" | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump’s Entire Financial History In One Short Video | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Stockman: "At Last The Tyranny Of The Global Financial Elite Has Been Slammed" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: Brits Lead Anti-Establishment Rebellion in European Departure | ZeroHedge
- Brexistential Bloodbath - Dow Crashes 600 Points As Vol Explodes | ZeroHedge
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 reasons why summer is the best time to meet someone new | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: It appears the EU is beginning to crumble before our eyes | Business Insider
- The highest-earning US metro is a town in Texas you've probably never heard... | Business Insider
- A startup is like a trampoline, says this founder who was once the No. 2... | Business Insider
- The world in photos this week | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek