Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Democrat Strategist on CNN Said ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading Democrats Now’ | ZeroHedge
- White Anger: Fed Helped Elect Trump; Tale of Two Job Markets | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Pays $60 Million To Settle Gold-Manipulation Lawsuit | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Victim's Family Sues Twitter, Facebook For Profiting From Terrorism | ZeroHedge
- Trump Vs China: Credit Cycles & Gold | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple needs to hire some teens to help with its social media strategy (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Making fun weekend plans can actually ruin your weekend | Business Insider
- How to instantly connect with anyone | Business Insider
- 29 annoying words and phrases on your résumé that make hiring... | Business Insider
- ASH CARTER: The US will need to stay in Iraq after ISIS is... | Business Insider
- A devious new spam trick is targeting iPhone users — here's how to stop... | Business Insider