Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Prices Pump-And-Dump After Saudi "Temporary Problem" Comments | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Dec 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Over $1 Trillion And Counting | iBankCoin.com
- Energy Stocks & Credit Decouple As Significant "Short Squeeze" Lifts Market | ZeroHedge
- THAT WAS A KILL | iBankCoin.com
- Is The Oil Implosion Supply Or Demand Driven? Here Is The Very Simple Answer, Thanks To Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- No More "Considerable Time" - Meet The New, "Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks Are Higher Ahead Of The Fed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Amazon Is Doing Free Two-Hour Delivery In NYC For Prime Subscribers | Business Insider
- Ruble Slipping Again As Putin Says The Situation Is... | Business Insider
- Judd Apatow Calls 'The Interview' Theater Cancellation '... | Business Insider
- From Start To Finish, This Is How Beacons Track Your Phone While You're Shopping | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for... | StreetInsider.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek