Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Excerpts From Hillary Clinton's Speech | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 27, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Bridgewater's Culture Of "Probing" - Sex Scandal Strikes World's Largest Hedge Fund | ZeroHedge
- The Law Of The Jungle Is Far Superior To The Ideology Of Globalism | ZeroHedge
- Richard Koo: If Helicopter Money Succeeds, It Will Lead To 1,500% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump might have confused Hillary Clinton’s running mate with a... | Business Insider
- Turkey's failed coup is likely to deteriorate the economy... | Business Insider
- Help! My coworker's obsession with Donald Trump is making me hate my job | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is taking heat from all sides when... | Business Insider
- The hyper-acquisitive tech giant SoftBank has made a big hire from Goldman Sachs | Business Insider
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange promises 'a lot more material' related to... | Business Insider
- WTO Chief: Arguing against Trump on trade is like arguing to a friend that they... | Business Insider