Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Volatility Is The Square Root Of Time & Fat Tails | ZeroHedge
- Our Financial Future: Infinite Greed Meets A Funny Thing Called Karma | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Lives In The Past | ZeroHedge
- EVeRY MaN'S NiGHTMaRe... | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore 'Freddie Gray' Demonstrations Turn Violent: Police Cars Smashed, Stores Looted, Multiple Arrests - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- Overview Of Our Energy Modeling Problem | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Death toll from Nepal earthquake passes 1,000: police | Business Insider
- Kazakhstan President Nazarbayev 'wins fifth term... | Business Insider
- How the Supreme Court's 'first gay justice'... | Business Insider
- Qaeda, allies take key regime holdout in northwest Syria | Business Insider
- NYPD thanks Swedish cops on vacation for breaking up... | Business Insider
- The coolest thing in the Apple Watch box — aside from the watch — is the plug (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Spurs keep Saints in check despite Pelle brace | Business Insider