Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Blames Afghanistan Hospital Massacre On "Malfunctioning Sensors," "Human Error" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Holds Losses After DOE Confirms Large Cushing Inventory Build Despite Crude Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of America Forecasts No Recession Until 2027 (If Ever), Sees S&P At 3,500 In 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- Pardoning The Wrong Turkey? | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- A Look At The Coming Collapse Of The European Union | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Loses Over $100 Million In Early Trading As More Valeant Questions Emerge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Israel court allows transgender woman's cremation | Business Insider
- Australia-led group wins $7 bn electricity deal over... | Business Insider
- Facts take a back seat in White House race | Business Insider
- North, South Korea to hold rare talks | Business Insider
- Police: Man finds skull in front yard of California home | Business Insider
- Facebook wants to make it easier for you to deal with a breakup (FB) | Business Insider
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past Wake Forest 86-64 in Maui | Business Insider