Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why A Record Number Of College Grads Are Working Minimum Wage Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Greek 'Thought Police' Prosecute Bishop For (Accurately) Calling 'Refugees', "Illegal Migrants" | ZeroHedge
- 49ers Fans Burn Kaepernik Jerseys After 'Black-Oppression'-Protesting QB Refuses To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Funds Are "All In" Again | ZeroHedge
- New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- The Apotheosis Of Bubble Finance - Folly Of The FANGs, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Brazil's Banana Scoundrels Will Now Win Their Olympics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UN pays tens of millions to the Assad regime under... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is gaining on Hillary Clinton in 3 of the most... | Business Insider
- Mylan is launching the first EpiPen generic at a discount of... | Business Insider
- Why Hillary Clinton won't do a press... | Business Insider
- Anthony Weiner was the Ted Cruz of the left | Business Insider
- BUMBLE FOUNDER: Response rates go up 60% when you include this info in your first... | Business Insider
- Fox News rips 'opportunist' ex-anchor Andrea Tantaros in legal motion | Business Insider