Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Visualizing The Global War On Cash | ZeroHedge
- The Audacity of Trump: Can He Succeed In Spite Of An Establishment That Wants Him To Fail | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Inauguration Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- It’s Finally Morning Again In America, And A New Day For Our Country Starts Now | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Donald Trump Becomes The 45th President Of The United States Of America | ZeroHedge
- Indiana YMCA Bans CNN Over Complaints About Constant Barrage of "Fake News" | ZeroHedge
- Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Honda CR-V is an intuitive and comfy ride for the everyday driver | Business Insider
- THEN & NOW: The cast of 'The Walking Dead' before they were famous | Business Insider
- Where the Obamas are heading to get away this weekend | Business Insider
- Get a pair of Sennheiser exercise earbuds for $50 — and more of today's... | Business Insider
- 'First kid' Barron Trump will continue at his Manhattan prep... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds are making 'extreme' bets on the impact of Trump | Business Insider
- 17 photos of the stunning inaugural ball gowns worn by first ladies over... | Business Insider