Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Bubble Talk | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
- The Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets | Financial Sense
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
- Gold Slammed To Fresh 10-Week Lows Below Key Technical Level | ZeroHedge
- The Chocolate City Setup | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Filed A Patent For An Interactive Hologram That Could Reimagine 'Pinch And... | Business Insider
- The Scariest Job Chart In Sports Now Looks Even Uglier | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Check Out The Fantastic Videos Made By The Vice Reporter Who... | Business Insider
- This Ultra-Luxurious Concept Car Could Be The First $200,000 BMW | Business Insider
- Surreal Photos Show How Modern Agriculture Looks Nothing Like Traditional Farms | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Troops Kill 'Up To 5' Militants In East Ukraine City... | Business Insider