Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shorting The Buyback Contradiction | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Jeremy Grantham's "10 Topics To Ruin Your Summer" | ZeroHedge
- Bail-Ins at “Bad Bank” Unconstitutional Says Austrian Court | ZeroHedge
- Congress Proposes Fraudulent New Law To "Fix" Social Security | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump's Soaring Popularity "Is The Country's Collective Middle Finger To Washington" | ZeroHedge
- The War On Cash: Why Now? | ZeroHedge
- If Varoufakis Is Charged With Treason, Then Dijsselbloem Should Be As Well | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another on-demand startup just turned... | Business Insider
- Here’s why it’s so tough to confirm that the recently... | Business Insider
- The Q2 GDP report should look a lot better than the... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- I just tried a free photo-editing app and now I’ll never trust anyone’s... | Business Insider
- Facebook’s first intern just landed $50 million from Peter Thiel and other... | Business Insider
- Refugees live in fear of German anti-foreigner protests | Business Insider