Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Candidate to Bounce Back from the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: July 19 | ZeroHedge
- Netflix Meets EPS, Beats On International Subs, Guides To Lower Q3 EPS And Domestic Subs | ZeroHedge
- Flight MH-17 Black Boxes To Be Analyzed In "Impartial" London | ZeroHedge
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- Oil Jumps As Stocks Dump-And-Pump But Close Lower | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- Tesla Will Temporarily Stop Making The Model S To Gear Up For Its New SUV | Business Insider
- An Activist Investor Takes Aim At A Multi-Billion Dollar Tech Company | Business Insider
- Donald Sterling Is In Danger Of Defaulting On $500 Million In Loans If He Refuses... | Business Insider
- Experts Say MH17 Passengers Were Probably Unconscious Before They Knew What Was Happening | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Scientists Finally Got A Close Up View Of That Mysterious Siberian Crater — Here... | Business Insider