Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Template for the End Game: Lies and Fraud Followed by Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Flood Syntagma Square To Celebrate "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- "The US Needs War Every 4 Years To Maintain Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Cash On A Greek Bank Account? *Poof* It’s Gone! | ZeroHedge
- Athenian Democracy vs. Neoliberal Gods | ZeroHedge
- Markets Become Scary: Crash Point Or Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
- The Superpower Conundrum - The Rise and Fall of Just About Everything | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Crying Greek pensioner: the story behind the poignant... | Business Insider
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa crown | Business Insider
- Dalai Lama to celebrate 80th birthday in California | Business Insider
- French businesses hoping to beat the rush back into Iran | Business Insider
- Switching to the drachma will be a nightmare for Greece (GREK, EUR... | Business Insider
- ISIS video purports to show mass execution of Syrian soldiers in historic... | Business Insider
- Fendi facing haute furore at Paris Fashion Week | Business Insider