Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Iraq and Syria Follow Lebanon’s Precedent | Financial Sense
- Russia Slams Barroso Over Leaked "Take Kiev In 2 Weeks" Comments, Revises Military Doctrine | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 2, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Status Quo Persists | iBankCoin.com
- Biden: "Unions Built The Middle Class In America" | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Reddit Now Has An Official App To Help You Keep Track Of Its Famous 'AMA'... | Business Insider
- New 'Walking Dead' Poster Hints At A Very Grim Season 5 Story Line | Business Insider
- How the American Air Merger Helped Charlotte, Philly and Fort Wayne | TheStreet.com
- Apple Just Unlocked A Big Mystery About How The App Store Works (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Falcao leads Europe transfer frenzy | Business Insider
- Ukraine soldiers in battle with Russian tanks in... | Business Insider
- ISM Manufacturing At Highest Since March 2011 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider