Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FelonsVotesMatter - Florida Dems Allege Racism Behind Restrictions On Felon Voters | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- The Elimination Of Reason | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Or Bearish: The Illusion Of Permanent Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Bundesbank Confirms HFTs Reduce Liquidity, Contribute To Flash Crashes, Withdraw At Times Of "Market Stress" | ZeroHedge
- German Police Conduct 13 Anti-Terrorism Raids Across 5 States Citing "Imminent Terror Threat" | ZeroHedge
- End of Gasoline Powered Autos by 2030? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This entrepreneurial power couple runs 4 businesses together out of their West Village home — here's... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley CEO had some harsh words about the US election process | Business Insider
- What to say if a job interviewer asks 'Who are you voting for?' | Business Insider
- GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler, and Tesla are about to report earnings — here's... | Business Insider
- 6 of the best carry-ons for business travelers | Business Insider
- Clinton slams Trump for comments on anti-ISIS offensive: '... | Business Insider
- Football alters the brains of kids as young as 8 | Business Insider