Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Transportation Stocks Boosted by Lower Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman's Take On China's "Stealth QE" | ZeroHedge
- Scottish Referendum Preview: In 170 Years, Voters Chose "Independence" 88% Of The Time | ZeroHedge
- Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals | Financial Sense
- Small Town Throwdown: Morning Version | iBankCoin.com
- Back From Scottsdale | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PayPal Uses Apple's Nude Selfie Scandal To Take A Shot At Apple Pay (... | Business Insider
- Investors Used To Be Pretty Freaked Out About Tighter Monetary Policy — Not Anymore | Business Insider
- Obama: Ebola crisis 'spiraling out of control' | Business Insider
- 35 Places You Need To Visit In France | Business Insider
- The US Just Expanded Its War Against ISIS In One Very Important... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- A Desperate Parent Offered Me $500 So Her Kid Could Meet A YouTube Star (... | Business Insider