Take-Two Heads Higher
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) shares have quietly rallied 22% in the past 3 months. TTWO is no longer a nine dollar stock and we told you to buy back when it was at $9.10.
Take-Two was one of the few stocks that finished strong today, it closed up 4% at $11.85. Ascendiant Capital Markets are the only analysts that have the cojones to up their target price from $12 to $14. Take-Two is still victim to the short traders with a short interest of 19%.
This coming year the latest installment of Grand Theft Auto will be released, welcome GTA V. Its expected to bring in $1 billion in revenue and of course is the latest and greatest GTA ever created. Take-Two would love it if you would pre-order GTA V so they could book the revenue ASAP (If you would like to do that, here is the link). GTA V will be ready for the world sometime in 'Spring 2013'.
Besides the GTA V bet, Take-Two shares are also experiencing some love from Ichan. That would be the famous activist investor Carl Icahn. He now owns 10.7% of Take-Two shares from his previous 8.7% stake held just last week.
Traders are going to play TTWO up and down its channel for the foreseeable future. For those of you that made a position when it was at $9 and change, its worth the gamble.
Another look at the GTA 5 Girl and of course TTWO's charts:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Canada Housing Regulator Warns Of "Strong Evidence Of Housing-Market Problems" | ZeroHedge
- This Bubble Finally Burst - Which One's Next? | ZeroHedge
- Obama Explains Why He Accepted $400,000 For A Paid Speech On Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Has Bankrupted the US In Order to Create Another Bubble | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Massive Explosion Reported Near Damascus International Airport Following Israeli Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary drops out of... | Business Insider
- THE OPEN BANKING REPORT: How banks can leverage open APIs and maintain their retail banking... | Business Insider
- THE IoT PLATFORMS REPORT: How software is... | Business Insider
- A radical finance firm has an app that'll show you the impact of all of your purchases... | Business Insider
- Britain is worried Macron would play hardball in Brexit... | Business Insider
- Demi Moore has finally sold her elegant Upper West Side penthouse for $45... | Business Insider
- Lawmakers urge the US to get serious about Russia... | Business Insider