Ultrabooks Getting Orders
Great news for our Ultrabook stocks, the orders are starting to 'pour in'. That's going to benefit Microsoft (MSFT), Intel (INTC), and HP (HPQ).
Ultrabooks are a crossbreed of a tablet and laptop computer. Ultrabooks are thin, light (2.4 to 3 lbs.), sleek, and bottom line -- the computer of the future. The majority of them will be powered by Windows 8. Review our article Ultrabook Stocks for 2012 for more information on the upcoming line.
The news of ultrabook orders comes from DigiTimes.com. Taiwan IC designers expect March sales to register 5-15% sequential growth and continue to rise through the second quarter, thanks to a pull-in of orders for ultrabooks.
Suppliers of PC controller chips indicated that orders coming from the ultrabook sector have been ramped up in preparation for new product rollouts. Orders placed by their notebook clients for March are more than 50% higher than the monthly average levels in January and February, according to sources at the design houses.
A quick look at ultrabooks, like the Intel Concept NIKISKI Demo running Windows 8:
Here's a look at HP's Folio13 Ultrabook that comes out this year:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Was Right Again: Israeli Teenager Arrested Over Phone Threats To Jewish Community Centers | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
- 5 Financial Myths You Should Ignore | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF CoMeY THe CLoWN... | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Confirms There Was "Incidental Surveillance" Of Trump During Obama Administration, "Seems To Be Inappropriate" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bugs; Stellar performance stage set again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app makers can use to keep users... | Business Insider
- Scalable Capital Review 2017: Fees, Returns, Investing Services & Competitors | Business Insider
- Tesla's the target of a law firm that claims it overplayed its self-driving... | Business Insider
- How a mid-season, NCAA-style tournament in the NBA could stop players from skipping games | Business Insider
- Don't bother using hot water to wash your clothes | Business Insider
- The eSports competitive video gaming market continues to grow revenues &... | Business Insider
- Apple unveils AI-fueled video-sharing app (AAPL) | Business Insider