Almost Ready to Trade Volatility
Its almost that time again fellow Masters, we've done this trade countless times -- Buy the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX) when it hits a 12 month low. Only 3.8% more and we execute this trade again.
The VIX once again has fell below its 50-day moving average. As you know volatility products such as VXX track VIX futures contracts, not the spot price. The VIX hit 16 on Friday (April 27th) and the last time it bottomed was at 14 in March.
Be patient with this trade, no need to be a hero and come early to the party, the VXX could tank another 10% from this level. We wanted to make you aware and when the VXX hits a new 52-week low, its time for action. Do not hold the VXX for more than 5 days, its swings too much.
MASTERY Bottom line:
We prefer to buy the VXX after it falls to $14 a share and please use caution. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another "Smoking Gun" Looms As Hillary Campaign Admits Server Hacked | ZeroHedge
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Reappears: "I Took One For The Team" | ZeroHedge
- Who Buys Legal Weed? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Passes A Major Milestone | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Slams The Fed's 'Loud Talk, No Stick' Policy | ZeroHedge
- How James Altucher and Ramit Sethi Helped Me Earn $50,000+ In The Past 40 Days | Altucher Confidential
- Three Steps To Reverse A "Doomsday" Clock | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 jobs where people make far more now than they would... | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio goes on Twitter rant about Hillary Clinton's DNC speech | Business Insider
- 5 scientifically verified ways to appear more attractive | Business Insider
- The Ice Bucket Challenge may lead to creation of new therapies for ALS | Business Insider
- WE'RE HIRING: Join Business Insider as a Senior Research Analyst! | Business Insider
- US diplomats: Russia's actions are once again escalating the situation in Ukraine... | Business Insider
- Disney's Maker Studios — home to PewDiePie — is laying off 'about 30' staff... | Business Insider