Almost Ready to Trade Volatility
Its almost that time again fellow Masters, we've done this trade countless times -- Buy the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX) when it hits a 12 month low. Only 3.8% more and we execute this trade again.
The VIX once again has fell below its 50-day moving average. As you know volatility products such as VXX track VIX futures contracts, not the spot price. The VIX hit 16 on Friday (April 27th) and the last time it bottomed was at 14 in March.
Be patient with this trade, no need to be a hero and come early to the party, the VXX could tank another 10% from this level. We wanted to make you aware and when the VXX hits a new 52-week low, its time for action. Do not hold the VXX for more than 5 days, its swings too much.
MASTERY Bottom line:
We prefer to buy the VXX after it falls to $14 a share and please use caution. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU - Not China Or Japan - Is The Biggest US Treasury Holder (And This Is Not A Good Sign) | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin and Gold – Outlook and Safe Haven? | ZeroHedge
- Mass Exodus From High-Taxes - Which States Did Americans Leave In 2016? | ZeroHedge
- A New Order of the Ages | Financial Sense
- What Trump Means For Vol Trading: "This Is The Start Of Global Regime Change" | ZeroHedge
- Pro Immigration Advocate to Americans: You Do A lot of Drugs, Therefore You Do Not Deserve Borders | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump is officially the richest US president in history | Business Insider
- How to take personalization to the next level | Business Insider
- Animals are much smarter than people realize, scientist says | Business Insider
- Trump's nationalist policies could give... | Business Insider
- Here's how Tesla's new self-driving system will work (... | Business Insider
- Here are the 12 business leaders Trump hosted for his first big White House... | Business Insider
- US Military: Claims that we’re on combat missions with Russia are ‘... | Business Insider