Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- My Bearish Scenario | iBankCoin.com
- China Cements Eurasian Trade Routes With Great Silk Road Revival: The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- US Releases Satellite Images Allegedly Proving Russian Shelling Of East Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (FDO, DLTR, HLF, TSN, DENN) | Business Insider
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com
- Boston Suffers Extensive Damage And Flooding After... | Business Insider
- Henry Kissinger: World War I Was 'Structurally Unavoidable' | Business Insider
- Pro-Russian Rebels Are Using Soviet WWII... | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart That Should Be On Every Trader's Mind (DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider
- New York Has A New 'Millionaire Lair' For The Hard-Partying Elite | Business Insider