Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wages & Lowflation (Or Why Rick Santelli Is Right) | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Down 400 From Monday Highs After Asian Open Flash-Crash | ZeroHedge
- How Many Slots Are Open In The Upper Middle Class? Not As Many As You Might Think | ZeroHedge
- TBTFs HAve $551 Trillion in Rate-Based Derivatives on Their Balance Sheets | ZeroHedge
- AIG Lite: Margin Call Claimed First Foreign Casualty Of Austrian "Black Swan" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Flat In Quarter In Dollars But 11% and 5% Higher In Euro and Pounds | ZeroHedge
- France Moves in the Direction of Banning Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the college essay that got a high school senior into all 8 Ivy... | Business Insider
- The most brutal jokes from last night's Comedy Central roast of Justin Bieber | Business Insider
- San Francisco real... | Business Insider
- Iraq forces retake government HQ in Tikrit from IS | Business Insider
- Tesla shares jump on Musk 'tease' in tweet | Business Insider
- No one understands you — Here's what you can do about it | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com