Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Markets Signaling Near-Term Caution | Financial Sense
- The Worst Case If The Oil Slump Continues: "A Profit Recession" | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- More Good News for Employment | Financial Sense
- Several Bullish Supports Suggest Bears Should Temper Their Outlook | Financial Sense
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- One Of The Most Striking Equity Market Anomalies Explained | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Silicon Valley's Elites Are Obsessed With Poker | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- There's A 'Jurassic Park' Sequel Out Next Summer, Here's The First... | Business Insider
- Strong Japan quake leaves 39 injured, hits popular ski... | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Meet The Startup Building Drones That Could Save Lives | Business Insider