Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU: Central Bank Will Continue Quantitative Easing Next Year | Financial Sense
- Krugman's Latest Twitter Meltdown Lays Out Democrats' Next Steps | ZeroHedge
- Georgia Accuses Homeland Security Of Attempting To Hack State's Election Database | ZeroHedge
- ECB Calls Italy's Bluff, Rejects Monte Paschi Request For More Time To Raise Capital | ZeroHedge
- Congress Set to Fund ‘McCarthyesque’ Investigation of Alternative Media? | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks to “Target Those Who Got Rich From System” | Financial Sense
- "China Should Build More Nuclear Arms, ICBMs In Response To Trump": Local Press | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- YouTube's biggest star just trolled everyone — here's what... | Business Insider
- Trump missed his $100 million election... | Business Insider
- Here's how Trump could follow through with his promise to bring down... | Business Insider
- Most voters support a minimum-wage hike to at least $10 an hour — that's... | Business Insider
- 10 surprising travel perks that probably come with your credit card | Business Insider
- Nearly half of US coal is produced by companies that have declared bankruptcy — and Trump won’... | Business Insider
- Sean Rad steps down from Tinder CEO role, and launches 'Swipe Ventures' (MTCH) | Business Insider