Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Tweets "Car Companies Have To Start Making Things Here Again" | ZeroHedge
- Cyberwarfare, Driverless Cars, and Quantum Computing - FS Insider Podcasts for Science and Tech Lovers | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: January 17 | ZeroHedge
- Former Black Panther To Tucker Carlson: Congressman John Lewis “Presided Over The Destruction of Black America” | ZeroHedge
- Iran Commemorates "Captured US Sailors"-Day With Massive Billboard | ZeroHedge
- Germany ignored anti-terror tips, had intelligence agencies infiltrated by ISIS in 2016 | ZeroHedge
- US Marines Land In Norway For The First Time Since World War II, Angering Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An anonymous buyer purchased this $86 million mansion and will reportedly pay no... | Business Insider
- Travis Kelce blamed a ref for the Chiefs' playoff loss and said he shouldn... | Business Insider
- An exercise scientist reveals why working out at home might be better than the gym | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS: 17 stocks that have a long way to fall | Business Insider
- Google made a brilliant pivot to turn around its self-driving-car struggles | Business Insider
- Kerry: Trump's comments on Germany were 'inappropriate... | Business Insider
- 18 of the highest-paying consulting firms for MBAs | Business Insider