Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Prime Minister Fails To Get Enough Votes To Elect President, Has Less Support Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Bounce But Credit & Crude Continue Slide | ZeroHedge
- $1 Trillion In Global CapEx At "Unambiguous" Risk As A Result Of Crude Crash | ZeroHedge
- 17-Year-Old Trading Genius Who "Made " $72 Million Actually Just "Made It All Up" | ZeroHedge
- Veteran EM Fund Manager Warns "The Youngsters Are About To Be Schooled" | ZeroHedge
- Today's Equity Market Set 2 Stunning Records | ZeroHedge
- Russian Central Bank Releases 7 Measures It Will Take To Stabilize The Financial Sector | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Sony Just Cancelled The Dec. 25 Release Of 'The... | Business Insider
- Chinese Search Engine Company Baidu Just Invested A Reported $600M... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- The US Navy Has An Awesome Collection Of Historical Artifacts | Business Insider
- Snapchat Wants To Launch Its Own Music Label | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek