Strange Trading: Crash Coming?
Truth be told, nobody knows. Just as volatility returned it has quickly vanished. It doesn't feel right because it isn't right. We turn to BI for some insight.
Sam Ro puts together the best read of the day at BusinessInsider.com in his article titled 'THE NEXT STOCK MARKET CRASH: Why Many Pros Think It Has Already Begun'
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Burgers and Lock Ups | iBankCoin.com
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Another Hedge Fund Legend Calls It Quits: Phil Falcone Leaves Harbinger Group, Gets $20.5 Million Severance | ZeroHedge
- The New Home Sales Farce: Department Of US Economic "Data" Revisions Full Frontal | ZeroHedge
- As Ferguson Trembles Ahead Of Night #2, Obama Pivots Back To Immigration Reform - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Apple Market Cap Tops $700 Billion, Netflix Goes Red In 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virtual Reality Is Going To Be So Unbelievably Big — And Not Just For... | Business Insider
- The 11 Most Underrated Ski Resorts In America | Business Insider
- Keurig's New Coffee Machine Got A Ton Of Hype, But Customers Seem To Hate It | Business Insider
- How Thanksgiving Took The Place Of An Awesome Military Celebration | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Mother Says He Was 'Running For His Life... | Business Insider
- Trailer For New Peter Pan Movie Features A Shot Of Cara Delevingne As A Mermaid... | Business Insider
- Obama Calls For Violent Ferguson Protesters To Be Prosecuted | Business Insider