Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Stuka | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 12 | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | Financial Sense
- Fashionable Dirty 30′s | iBankCoin.com
- WAKE UP WALL STREET: The Bulkers Are a Buy | iBankCoin.com
- Is Your Job About To Be Outsourced By A Computer (The Probability Is 47%) | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Changes in South African Inequality During Mandela’s Life | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Fox News Reporter Jana Winter's Life Was Turned Upside Down —... | Business Insider
- Your Facebook Status Updates Can Reveal Dark Aspects Of Your Personality | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How You Should Address Getting Laid Off On Your Resume | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Cisco's New Cloud Project, Code-Named 'Cloud Fusion,' Could Thwart... | Business Insider
- 11 Ridiculous Gifts For The Millionaire Who Has Everything | Business Insider