Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: February 21 | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: "The Average Stock Is Still 26% Down From Their All-Time Highs" | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
- US Shale Production To Soar By 3.5 Million Barrels/Day Over Next Five Years: BofA Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- Tech Stocks Extend Record Winning Streak As Dow Tops 20,700 | ZeroHedge
- Hands Of Kim Jong Nam's Killers Were "Coated With Mystery Poison" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the greatest Corvette ever — and it's only $70,000 (GM) | Business Insider
- Unilever says it's reviewing its options just... | Business Insider
- A rogue Ukrainian lawmaker is coming to... | Business Insider
- BROKER: 1 in 5 Canadian homeowners commits mortgage fraud | Business Insider
- Walmart beats as online sales continue to surge (WMT) | Business Insider
- HSBC's pre-tax profit tanks by 62%... | Business Insider
- Trump denounces wave of anti-Semitism: 'It's horrible and it is going to... | Business Insider