Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Victory Predicted By Professor Who Has Called Every Presidential Race Since 1984 | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- How Trump Wins The Debate | ZeroHedge
- T. Boone Pickens Says Obama Is A Loser For The Energy Industry | ZeroHedge
- Recession Watch: US Freight Drops To Worst Level Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd (Hedge Fund Strategy) Out | ZeroHedge
- US Government Embraces Self-Driving Vehicles: “Rise of New Technology Is Inevitable” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Instagram catches half a million advertisers (FB) | Business Insider
- A new video shows the moments before and after Charlotte police fatally... | Business Insider
- Americans still have no idea how to save money — even the ones making six... | Business Insider
- The best beer from every state | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton campaign announces, then abruptly postpones, trip... | Business Insider
- 13 things to take with you the next time you go running outside this fall | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider