Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China PMI Jumps To 2 Year Highs (Jobs Contract For 27 Months), Japan PMI Slips (Jobs Worst In 11 Months) | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Suffer Worst Losing Streak Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- "Costs?" | ZeroHedge
- Your 30-Second Payrolls Preview | ZeroHedge
- Forget Ebola, Florida Issues "Flesh-Eating Bacteria" Public Health Warning | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Yuan Surges & Stocks Jump To 2014 Highs After PBOC Unleashes QE | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Golf Business Totally Stinks These Days (DKS, ELY, ADDYY, DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM) | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman's Takeover Target Is Now Suing Him For Alleged Insider Trading... | Business Insider
- These Reports Signal The Beginning Of The End For ISIS In Iraq | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Tops Q2 Forecasts: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- 4 Troubling Signs That Michael Kors Is Past Its Prime | Business Insider
- France's Largest Bank Posts Massive Loss After... | Business Insider
- Yes, Stocks Could Drop 50% | Business Insider