Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Oil Rig Count Tumbles Most In Over 5 Years,"Demand From Oilfield Customers Dropping Rapidly" | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated History Of Russian Crises Since 1860 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Dec 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Why The US Is About To Be Flooded With Record Oil Production Due To Plunging Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 Gifts For Any Kind Of Dad | Business Insider
- The US Just Sanctioned Putin's Favorite Biker Gang | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- There's Now A Site That Helps People Find A Place To Stay While They Rent Their Place Out On... | Business Insider
- Elton John to wed David Furnish after 21 years together | Business Insider
- With Increased Dividend, Is Samsung the New Apple for Investors? | TheStreet.com
- Apple Is Now Shipping Most New iPhone Models In Just One Day (AAPL) | Business Insider