Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flash Boys Has Been Dethroned At The Top Of The Amazon Bestseller List By This Book | ZeroHedge
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- Das: No Hard Landing for China, but Globalization Has Peaked | Financial Sense
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Groupthink Or Black Swan Rising? Not A Single 'Economist' Expects An Economic Downturn | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rickards on the Death of Money, China, and Financial Warfare | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We Recreated The Pepsi Challenge To See What People Really Like | Business Insider
- Fears Of China's Supposed 'Lehman Moment' Have Been Completely... | Business Insider
- A Lawyer Has Made Incredible Statues Out Of Legos | Business Insider
- 7 Gmail Features To Make Your Life A Lot Easier | Business Insider
- Russell Westbrook And Kevin Durant Are The Best Thing About The NBA Playoffs, In 3... | Business Insider
- Here's the Details on Amazon's Massive Deal With HBO | TheStreet.com
- Trading Guidelines for Apple and Facebook Earnings | TheStreet.com