Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Don't Fly Near Our Borders" - U.S. Spy Plane Again Intercepted By Russian Jet | ZeroHedge
- In Latest US-China Escalation, Beijing Denies US Aircraft Carrier Access To Hong Kong Port | ZeroHedge
- What Happens If Everybody Pulls Their Money Out Of The Bank Today? | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- It's A Trap! | ZeroHedge
- Lies, Lies, & OMG More Lies... | ZeroHedge
- State-Sanctioned Theft - The Failed War On Drugs And Cops' Abuse Of Civil Forfeiture | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japanese engineers have built a super-efficient floating solar plant | Business Insider
- We just learned the first details about Google’s next phone (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Everyone is coming back for the next 'Wet Hot American Summer'... | Business Insider
- Dunkin' Donuts wants to beat Starbucks at its own game | Business Insider
- An HGTV star who's invested in over 100 properties says one day of the week... | Business Insider
- Fintech firms could find surprising exit thanks to this unlikely major player (AMZN)... | Business Insider
- How Amazon's Netflix competitor could be a success without making... | Business Insider