Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marine Le Pen, Anti Euro French Presidential Frontrunner, Applauds Greek Victory Over "EU Oligarchy" | ZeroHedge
- THERE’S Your Hyperinflation! | ZeroHedge
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- DueLiNG MaRKeT PeRiLS... | ZeroHedge
- With Yanis Gone, Now Troika Heads Must Roll | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Flood Syntagma Square To Celebrate "No" Vote | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hacked security company's documents show a laundry list of questionable clients... | Business Insider
- A Redditor ordered a Frozen-themed cake, but received something that looked like an alien... | Business Insider
- George Osborne was just dealt a blow ahead of Wednesday's budget | Business Insider
- The 12 best Easter eggs in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' | Business Insider
- These paddle boarders were just feet away from the largest animal on Earth | Business Insider
- GREECE JUST TAUGHT CAPITALISTS A LESSON ABOUT WHAT CAPITALISM REALLY... | Business Insider
- German Greipel wins Tour de France second stage | Business Insider