Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Netflix Can Add Subscribers - But At What Cost? (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Being Ignored Can Be A Blessing | ZeroHedge
- Trump May "Stop Enforcing Obamacare's Individual Mandate" | ZeroHedge
- Negative Trump Coverage Is Long-Term Threat to His Presidency | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: January 23 | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Means For Vol Trading: "This Is The Start Of Global Regime Change" | ZeroHedge
- Carl Icahn Praises Trump Speech: "Our Dangerous Slide Towards Socialism Is Over" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It'll cost you nearly nothing to open a Chick-fil-A — but there's a... | Business Insider
- The stock market is booming, but Trump can't take all the credit... | Business Insider
- These are the 5 best desk chairs for your home or office | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 explanation didn't go far enough (SSNLF... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Everything that used to make sense in... | Business Insider
- The 10 most powerful Chinese brands in the western world | Business Insider