Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's 3 Trillion Dollar Mistake | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Recovery: 1 In 7 Americans (45.5 Million) Remain On Food Stamps | ZeroHedge
- When Mother Market Force Takes Over Central Banking! Watch Rates Rise Even Though the Fed Doesn't | ZeroHedge
- NWO (revisited)... | ZeroHedge
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- German Spy Chief Says ISIS Operatives Have Infiltrated Europe Disguised As Refugees | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Shows Clinton, Sanders Tied - Hillary's Lead Evaporates In 6 Weeks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's one frequent flyer benefit nobody is... | Business Insider
- Newly released emails show... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS CARRIERS REPORT:... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Former Ben Carson communications director: They gave Cruz a 'loaded... | Business Insider
- The People's Bank of China is prioritizing its toolkit | Business Insider
- 5 creative places you can squeeze in a home office | Business Insider