Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Merkel Ignores Nation's "Anxiety & Fear"; No Change To Open-Door Migration Policy | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons Your Boss Hates You. And He/She Is Right. | Altucher Confidential
- If Everything Is So Great, Then Why Do Two-Thirds Of Americans Say The Country Is On The Wrong Track? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Islamist Terrorism, European Denial | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Difference Between The Original And Revised GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 mega-trends that could change the world by 2030 | Business Insider
- This $270 laptop is a new contender for the best Chromebook on the market | Business Insider
- Pablo Escobar may be long gone, but his hippos are still causing problems for... | Business Insider
- The 5 worst reasons for not including women in video games | Business Insider
- INSTANT POLL: Hillary Clinton's convention speech was more of a hit with voters than... | Business Insider
- 5 US service members were injured while operating near... | Business Insider
- What it’s like to work as a costume character at an amusement park | Business Insider