Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We’re Sliding Towards World War | ZeroHedge
- Drone Whistleblower: Pilots Often High on Drugs; Refer To Kids As "Fun Size Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
- This Thanksgiving, Let's Say "No Thanks" To The Tyranny Of The American Police State | ZeroHedge
- Presenting SocGen's 5 Black Swans For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
- The Looming Land Of The Not-So-Free: 40% Of Millennials Would Censor Offensive Speech | ZeroHedge
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Raspberry Pi has launched an insanely small and cheap new computer | Business Insider
- Thanksgiving getaway 2015: Cheap gas but fears of... | Business Insider
- This is America's new $13 billion warship | Business Insider
- How the strange 'turkey pardon' tradition got started | Business Insider
- World must secure 'binding' climate deal in Paris... | Business Insider
- Source: Alibaba in talks to buy Hong Kong's SCMP... | Business Insider
- Lots of people in London are betting this will be... | Business Insider