Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "There's A Bubble In Pessimism Worldwide, Come On, You Read Zero Hedge!" | ZeroHedge
- "Asia Crisis, Tech Bubble Burst, Lehman"... And Today | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Experts Flunk, Again | ZeroHedge
- 11 Red Flags As We Enter The Pivotal Month Of August 2015 | ZeroHedge
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- July Jangles Markets' Nerves: Treasury Yields Tumble, Stocks Fumble, & Commodities Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis: "In 1967 There Were The Tanks And In 2015 There Were The Banks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Not every Silicon Valley leader is an engineer, including these 9... | Business Insider
- Here's what happens when you mess with a... | Business Insider
- Eyes on banks as Greek stock exchange to reopen | Business Insider
- If you're a balding guy, here's one simple rule you need to know | Business Insider
- Tesla has a secret weapon to compete with other carmakers (... | Business Insider
- The biggest winners and losers in the NBA offseason | Business Insider
- NBA player Deron Williams is selling his NYC penthouse for $18 million more than he... | Business Insider