Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Jobless Claims Jump Most In Over 5 Months Off 43 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The WSJ Warns America: "You've Been Played" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Deploying The Largest Naval Force Since The Cold War For Syria: NATO Diplomat | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Split the GOP ... Now the Next Step? | ZeroHedge
- Why Hillary Clinton Is A Bigger Concern For China Than Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund Managers Expect "Massive" Pay Cut In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: Lower Dividend Growth Rates Ahead as Companies Hit Debt Limits | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- The US is spending nearly $1 billion to build a radar installation that could... | Business Insider
- Shake Shack is starting a mobile order-ahead program (SHAK) | Business Insider
- Video of Donald Trump trying to vote alongside Billy Bush in 2004 shows... | Business Insider
- These 4 maps explain Iran's strategy | Business Insider
- Russia is sending its sole aircraft carrier to Syria to mimic US naval power | Business Insider
- Californians should be embarrassed by how much they hype overrated In-N-Out Burger | Business Insider