Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks Drop 3rd Day In A Row On Margin Crackdown As Yuan Tumbles To Record Discount Versus Fix | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Foreign Capital Flows Could Drive US Markets Significantly Higher | Financial Sense
- Europe's Largest Insurance Company Explains Why The ECB's QE Has Already Failed Using "Widget Makers" | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- QE Is Not A Solution: "It's A Marker Of All That Is Wrong" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Viacom's Nickelodeon Is Betting on New Online Subscription Service | TheStreet.com
- Google's 'Send Money In Email' Service Has Arrived In The UK (GOOG) | Business Insider
- This Mental Bias Explains Why Investing Is So Scary | Business Insider
- Greece Is Quickly Turning Into Europe's Worst Nightmare | Business Insider
- The 3D-Printer Industry Is Taking Shape, With Big... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Is About To Deal A Harsh Blow To Android (MSFT, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Electronic Arts Is Good Bet Despite Weaker-Than-Expected Forecast | TheStreet.com