Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The American "Economy" (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Super-Tanker Surge Signals More Crude Carnage To Come | ZeroHedge
- IRS Blames Taxpayer Data Breach On Russian "Crime Syndicates" | ZeroHedge
- Julian Assange On The TPP: "Deal Isn't About Trade, It's About Corporate Control" | ZeroHedge
- With Greece "Nowhere Close" To Deal, Depositors Pull €300 Million From Banks In Single Day | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- Rotation is Underway | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the case for a re-vote on the 2022 Qatar... | Business Insider
- China's most wanted fugitive is in US custody after being caught with a... | Business Insider
- Tiffany is surging (TIF) | Business Insider
- 20 incredibly impressive kids graduating from high school this year | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- One British recruitment firm is... | Business Insider