Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Possessed the Type of Missile System Which Shot Down Malaysian Airlines Flight MH-17 | ZeroHedge
- A Distinction Worth Drawing | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Dumped (Pre-CPI) And Pumped (Post-CPI) | ZeroHedge
- AK-47 Sales Soar After US Sanctions Kalashnikov Imports | ZeroHedge
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
- American Political Discourse Summed Up In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- Three Charts Of The Week: Money Printing Is Not Bringing Prosperity To Main Street | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Four Big Pieces Of Economic Data Are Coming Out Today | Business Insider
- Here's What A Hypothetical Scottish Stock Market Would... | Business Insider
- These New Technologies Are Making Smartphones Less... | Business Insider
- This Teenager Is Getting Harassed After Her Smiling Selfie At Auschwitz Goes Viral | Business Insider
- No, Former White House Press Secretary... | Business Insider
- Why Vice Is Worth Exponentially More Than Other Digital Media Companies | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek