Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Confusion: EU Tells Cameron To Hurry Up With Article 50 As Merkel Says No Need To Rush | ZeroHedge
- Currency Carnage Continues: Cable, USDJPY Tumble As FX Markets Open | ZeroHedge
- "Back Into The Hurricane" - Doug Casey Warns "Gold Will Go Higher Than Most People Can Imagine" | ZeroHedge
- After Brexit, Ron Paul Asks "Can We Exit A Few Things Too?" | ZeroHedge
- S&P Downgrades UK From AAA To AA Due To Brexit: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Lead Over Trump Is Either 1% Or 12% Depending On Which Poll You Believe | ZeroHedge
- Behold Corporate Incest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The president of a multi-billion dollar company... | Business Insider
- How increasing digital media ad spend will shape advertising in the next few... | Business Insider
- It's time for Google to take Apple on directly with its own phone (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Sonos just fixed the most annoying thing about its iPhone app | Business Insider
- In an 'unprecedented step,' Airbnb is suing San Francisco because... | Business Insider
- Google wants to design the clothes that your doctor wears (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- We spoke to the 1st astronomer... | Business Insider