Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did The Tech Bubble Just Quietly Pop? | ZeroHedge
- LooTeRS!!! | ZeroHedge
- The Life of a Speculator | iBankCoin.com
- You'Ve All HeaRD Of DR I DoN'T NO: INTRoDuCiNG DR YeS... | ZeroHedge
- More Good News for Employment | Financial Sense
- Obama Nominee, Antonio "Tax Inversion" Weiss Discloses Up To $203 Million In Assets | ZeroHedge
- On Obama and the Nature of Failed Presidencies | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama extends US combat role in Afghanistan: report | Business Insider
- Green Climate Fund pledges reach $9.3 bn | Business Insider
- The UK Independence Party Just Dealt A Crushing Blow To Prime Minister David... | Business Insider
- Cuddlr Co-founder: Here's The Difference Between Tinder And Our... | Business Insider
- UVA Won't Disclose The Location Of Its President After Explosive... | Business Insider
- The Derrick Rose Contract Has Become A Nightmare For The Chicago Bulls | Business Insider
- The No. 1 Prospect In The NFL Draft Is Relentlessly Nice, And It Drives Opponents Crazy | Business Insider