Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Stocks Dive Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Deleveraging, Releveraging And Finding The New Saturation Point | ZeroHedge
- Swedish Youth Riots Enter Third Day | ZeroHedge
- Four Signs That We're Back In Dangerous Bubble Territory | ZeroHedge
- USA: Unemployment Down | ZeroHedge
- All I Want For Christmas Is The S&P (The Las Vegas Period) | ZeroHedge
- Asian Gold Premiums Hit New Highs as Europe Urged to Start Aggressive QE | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan Has Its Own Reasons For Crashing | Business Insider
- Kim Dotcom Claims To Own The Password Technology That Twitter And Google Use | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week Highs and... | StreetInsider.com
- The Red Arrows Rival Even The Blue Angels For Aerial Stunts | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Xbox is More Than Just a Game Console | TheStreet.com
- Incredible Photo Shows Mother-Of-Two Standing Up To London Attackers... | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke Should Never Read Another Statement To... | Business Insider