Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The Guardian's CEO Just Blasted The BBC Over Its ‘... | Business Insider
- #GrammarGate Is A Hilarious Take On The Latest Twitter Controversy | Business Insider
- Here's What The MTA Has To Say About Ebola On The Subway | Business Insider
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- WHO eyes mass Ebola vaccines by mid-2015 | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek