Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran's President Rouhani Visited Russia: Another Step To A Multipolar World | ZeroHedge
- What sets the Gold Price – Is it the Paper Market or Physical Market? | ZeroHedge
- Equity Research Faces "Major Disruption" As Study Finds "Less Than 1%" Of Reports Are Actually Read | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Roll-Over As USDJPY Tumbles To Post-Healthcare-Fail Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Americans Felt This Good About Stocks, The Dot Com Bubble Burst 2 Months Later | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Man Shot Dead In Paris By Police, Sparking Riot, Beijing Protest | ZeroHedge
- March Consumer Confidence Highest Since 2000 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how Warren Buffett pays such a low tax rate | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- House Intel chair says he will not reveal his intelligence source to his own committee... | Business Insider
- Darden's acquisition of Cheddar's is bad news for smaller... | Business Insider
- A guide to every kind of engagement ring, and what you should know before buying one | Business Insider
- More and more Brits are applying for German citizenship since the... | Business Insider
- This is the MacBook accessory that’ll make getting work done on your... | Business Insider