Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Plot To Hold Down Oil Prices Or Just A Happy Coincidence? | ZeroHedge
- Just 6 Charts | ZeroHedge
- 11-Year-Old Boy Removed From Mother For Defending Her Need For Medicinal Cannabis | ZeroHedge
- China's "Animal Spirits" May Call For "Draconian" Measures To Curb Rally, UBS Says | ZeroHedge
- In An Unrigged World: Here's How A Record S&P Close Was Manufactured | ZeroHedge
- How The Second Tech Bubble Will Burst, In The Words Of Silicon Valley's "Poster Child" And World's Youngest Billionaire | ZeroHedge
- 8 Charts That Prove The US Is Already In A Recession | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Holders Sevilla through to Europa League semis | Business Insider
- From Hebron, Palestinian scarf resists... Chinese... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Jeff Bezos: Winning a Golden Globe 'increased sales of power tools... | Business Insider
- Australia fears worst for drug traffickers in Indonesia | Business Insider
- Apple Watch apps will start getting way better really soon (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Chris Christie is ramping up his campaign, but this chart shows why he... | Business Insider