Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pro-Russia Gunmen Block OSCE Monitors Entering Ukraine; Stymie Obama's Plan | ZeroHedge
- New Spy Technology to Spawn Oil Revolution | Financial Sense
- Will There be a Parabolic Rise in Gold Equities..? | ZeroHedge
- Read This Post Before You Humiliate Yourselves with Bad Decisions | iBankCoin.com
- Has This Chart "Reached A Permanently High Plateau"? | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi's ECB Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- With Average House Prices At $6.8 Million In Central London, Is A Property Bubble Set To Burst! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No One Wants To Talk About How Unprepared The Baby Boomers Are For Retirement | Business Insider
- Apple's Share Of... | Business Insider
- Copper Is Getting Smoked | Business Insider
- LeBron James Hates The NBA's Short-Sleeve Jerseys | Business Insider
- Facebook's New Ad Stars An Alien, A Stormtrooper, And A Transformer | Business Insider
- UBER RIVAL CEO: Uber Is For The Rich, We're For Everyone Else | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Beware the Bears | TheStreet.com