Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt Declined in January | Financial Sense
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- "Change" Indeed | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In California, Unambiguously Ungood... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Venezuela is becoming a naked dictatorship | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett: Elizabeth Warren should be 'less angry'... | Business Insider
- The Swiss Army knife of video apps is back on iPhone | Business Insider
- Iraq reopens Baghdad museum 12 years after looting | Business Insider
- LEAKED: A preview of the coming redesign of the Financial Times website | Business Insider
- Iraq predicts oil will rise to $64-65 per barrel | Business Insider
- This is how much NATO member states spend on their military | Business Insider