Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The REAL Reason Saudi Arabia Hates Iran | ZeroHedge
- Why Are You So Angry? | Financial Sense
- Optimistic Narrative for China? | Financial Sense
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
- Bumping Into Resistance | Financial Sense
- It A "Liquidity Mirage": New York Fed Finally Grasps How Broken The Market Is Due To HFTs | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another round of HP layoffs hit on Monday, with more coming through November (HPQ... | Business Insider
- The best bakery in every state | Business Insider
- Appeals court rules for heirs of Santa Claus song... | Business Insider
- FanDuel cofounder on 'insider trading' controversy: 'There... | Business Insider
- There are now ads for Wall Street whistleblowers | Business Insider
- AP NewsBreak: John le Carre memoir coming in September... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman says season 6... | Business Insider