Bullish on Anything? How about Large Caps
Its a boring start to the week and as we enter Fall trading, what looks good? The minds at Whitebox believe it could be Bank of America (BAC). Digging into their holdings also points to Wal-Mart (WMT) and Cisco Systems (CSCO).
The 411 at Barron's for a great story about which equities could run higher for the remainder of 2012 and why you should be reviewing them. Here's the link for today's essential reading.
Of the stock picks mentioned in the article Mastery likes Bank of America (BAC), Wal-Mart Stores (WMT), and Cisco Systems (CSCO) the best.
Bank of America: $86.9B Market Cap
Bank of America Corp (BAC) shares have traded between $4.92 and $10.10 over the past 12 months. BofA shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.8 and EPS of 0.92. BAC closed at $8.07 today and pays a 1 cent quarterly dividend.
Wal-Mart: $245B Market Cap
In the last 12 months Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) shares have traded between $49.94 and $75.24. WMT shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 4.74. Wal-Mart is trading at $72.50 and pays a 2% annual dividend yield.$103B
Cisco Systems: $103B Market Cap
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) shares have traded between $14.93 and $21.3 over the past 12 months. CSCO shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.9 and EPS of 1.49. Cisco Systems Inc 's (CSCO) is trading at $19.36 and pays an impressive 2.9% annual dividend yield.
3 Stocks Picks for Fall 2012 (CSCO, BAC, WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Some Sins Are Unforgivable | iBankCoin.com
- More Lies: Watchdog Finds Government "Greatly Exaggerated" Success In Funding Small Businesses Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Senate Sponsor Exposes The Real Reason For The Fed | ZeroHedge
- "If Something Rattles This Ponzi Scheme, Life In America Will Change Overnight" | ZeroHedge
- Short-Term Bottom Likely In, But Tread Carefully as Bearish Divergences Abound | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 1 | ZeroHedge
- The "Sexy" Facts about Debt Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Walk-Off Single Sent The Kansas City Royals To The Playoffs After 12 Innings | Business Insider
- The Hottest New Ski Homes In The World | Business Insider
- Mitt Romney Keeps Using This Line From 'Dumb And Dumber' To... | Business Insider
- Why Apple Pay May Have Finally Convinced eBay to Spin Off PayPal | TheStreet.com
- What, Me Worry? 4 Reasons Why We're Not at a Market Top Yet | TheStreet.com
- The Secret Service Has Now Put Automatic Locks On The White House... | Business Insider
- Apple Defends The Irish Tax Arrangement That Allegedly Saved It Billions Since The... | Business Insider