Wal-Mart Rich Adds up to Bottom Half of America
Wal-Mart (WMT) shares are still trading near their all time high and today hit a new 52-week high. To celebrate the heirs to the largest retailer on the planet can buy you and your family and just about everyone else in America.
Dig this, the 6 heirs to Wal-Mart, the Walton family have more money than the bottom 42% of American families. In 2010 the Walton family was worth $89.5 billion, that was the same figure for the bottom 42% of U.S. families combined. Keep in mind Wal-Mart (WMT) shares were in the $50 range in 2010, today they are in the low $70 range.
Wal-Mart is crazy rich and if you want to make yourself feel more miserable and poor, continue to read about them here.
Behold the greatness that is Wal-Mart (WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thank You Obamacare - California Health Insurance Costs Spike Up To 88% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- How BRICS’ New Bank Will Challenge the West | Financial Sense
- China's Billionaire Ex-National Security Chief Investigated For "Serious Disciplinary Violation" | ZeroHedge
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- President Obama To Explain How Inventory Stuffing Is Good For All Of Us - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- A Cup of Coffee with a Metal and Miner for Your Weekend Brunch | iBankCoin.com
- The Only Chart You Will Need To Trade Russian Sanctions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Brilliant Strategies That Make Honda One Of The World's Most Innovative... | Business Insider
- This Is What The Earth Looked Like When It Was Only Half A Billion Years Old | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Markets Are Up Around The World | Business Insider
- Three Big Economic Events Are Coming Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Twitter's Stock Is Going Bonkers This Morning (TWTR) | Business Insider
- John Boehner Unloads On 'Embarrassed,' 'Deceitful,'... | Business Insider