Wal-Mart Rich Adds up to Bottom Half of America
Wal-Mart (WMT) shares are still trading near their all time high and today hit a new 52-week high. To celebrate the heirs to the largest retailer on the planet can buy you and your family and just about everyone else in America.
Dig this, the 6 heirs to Wal-Mart, the Walton family have more money than the bottom 42% of American families. In 2010 the Walton family was worth $89.5 billion, that was the same figure for the bottom 42% of U.S. families combined. Keep in mind Wal-Mart (WMT) shares were in the $50 range in 2010, today they are in the low $70 range.
Wal-Mart is crazy rich and if you want to make yourself feel more miserable and poor, continue to read about them here.
Behold the greatness that is Wal-Mart (WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Willem "Gold-Is-A-6000-Year-Bubble" Buiter Says A New Greek Currency "Would Be Rubbish" | ZeroHedge
- US Retaliates At China Escalation, Warns Sea "Sandcastles" May "Lead To Conflict" | ZeroHedge
- "Above The Law" Fed Subpoena'd By Hensarling Over 2012 Leak "To The Priveleged Few" | ZeroHedge
- Dear FBI: Here Is Today's Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Former Fed Governor Says Fed Lost Credibility To "Stay On Top Of Ticking Monetary Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- With ISIS Controlling "More Than Half Of Syria", The US Prepares To Pounce | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GM could be held criminally... | Business Insider
- Texas says no to Tesla direct sales | Business Insider
- Dogs domesticated over 27,000 years ago: study | Business Insider
- 18 FARC rebels killed in Colombia army air strike | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is ringing in a new era of payment security | Business Insider
- Dad-bods, stilettogate, 3D penis: Cannes highlights... | Business Insider
- Why it totally makes sense for Snapchat to invest in shopping startup Spring | Business Insider