Wal-Mart Rich Adds up to Bottom Half of America
Wal-Mart (WMT) shares are still trading near their all time high and today hit a new 52-week high. To celebrate the heirs to the largest retailer on the planet can buy you and your family and just about everyone else in America.
Dig this, the 6 heirs to Wal-Mart, the Walton family have more money than the bottom 42% of American families. In 2010 the Walton family was worth $89.5 billion, that was the same figure for the bottom 42% of U.S. families combined. Keep in mind Wal-Mart (WMT) shares were in the $50 range in 2010, today they are in the low $70 range.
Wal-Mart is crazy rich and if you want to make yourself feel more miserable and poor, continue to read about them here.
Behold the greatness that is Wal-Mart (WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Systems Break: First They Slow Down | ZeroHedge
- Gary Shilling: All-Out Price War Could Send Oil to $10 to $20 a Barrel | Financial Sense
- America's National Debt Bomb Caused By The Welfare State | ZeroHedge
- Oil Fears Spook Investors (Again) | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Central Bank Failure Looks Like (Part 3) | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Plunges Back Below $28 After Yellen Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "Things Have Gotten Out Of Control: People Have More Confidence In Gold Than In Paper Money" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what publishers are doing to keep up with... | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting destroyed (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How to figure out if your partner is right for you | Business Insider
- Billionaire Steve Cohen bankrolled ads slamming John Kasich for being a Wall... | Business Insider
- Amazon announces new board member, a $5B stock buyback, and an exec taking a 2-year leave (AMZN... | Business Insider
- Johnny Depp nails Donald Trump in this incredible spoof biopic of the candidate | Business Insider