Wal-Mart Rich Adds up to Bottom Half of America
Wal-Mart (WMT) shares are still trading near their all time high and today hit a new 52-week high. To celebrate the heirs to the largest retailer on the planet can buy you and your family and just about everyone else in America.
Dig this, the 6 heirs to Wal-Mart, the Walton family have more money than the bottom 42% of American families. In 2010 the Walton family was worth $89.5 billion, that was the same figure for the bottom 42% of U.S. families combined. Keep in mind Wal-Mart (WMT) shares were in the $50 range in 2010, today they are in the low $70 range.
Wal-Mart is crazy rich and if you want to make yourself feel more miserable and poor, continue to read about them here.
Behold the greatness that is Wal-Mart (WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 1 In 25 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire | ZeroHedge
- Web Poll: Bullish or Bearish? | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Continues to Expand | Financial Sense
- As Fracking Expands, So Does Opposition – Even In Texas | Financial Sense
- SSDD | ZeroHedge
- The New Scariest Chart In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Airbnb Host: A Guest Is Squatting In My Condo And I Can't Get Him To Leave... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- Herbalife Plummets (HLF) | Business Insider
- Here's The Logic Behind A Jury's Decision To Award $... | Business Insider
- FEDERAL APPEALS COURT DEALS POTENTIALLY HUGE BLOW TO OBAMACARE | Business Insider
- Andrew Cuomo Releases Epic 13 Page Response To 'Ethically And Practically... | Business Insider
- Here's How Obamacare Could Be Headed For Another Big Supreme... | Business Insider