Wal-Mart Rich Adds up to Bottom Half of America
Wal-Mart (WMT) shares are still trading near their all time high and today hit a new 52-week high. To celebrate the heirs to the largest retailer on the planet can buy you and your family and just about everyone else in America.
Dig this, the 6 heirs to Wal-Mart, the Walton family have more money than the bottom 42% of American families. In 2010 the Walton family was worth $89.5 billion, that was the same figure for the bottom 42% of U.S. families combined. Keep in mind Wal-Mart (WMT) shares were in the $50 range in 2010, today they are in the low $70 range.
Wal-Mart is crazy rich and if you want to make yourself feel more miserable and poor, continue to read about them here.
Behold the greatness that is Wal-Mart (WMT)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama Delivers More Remarks - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Responds To China's QE: Beijing Finds Lack Of Faith Disturbing | ZeroHedge
- STOP! | ZeroHedge
- A Fortuitous Cover on My Cup of Mud | iBankCoin.com
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Bond: Nondisclosure Agreement Creates Two Classes of Bondholders | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wal-Mart China Accused Of Firing Workers Who Claimed The Company Was Selling Expired Food... | Business Insider
- Scientists In Belgium May Have Just Figured Out How To Stop Cancer From... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Enbridge (ENB) Will... | StreetInsider.com
- Sony Needs to Bury Its Consumer Electronics Business to Survive | TheStreet.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Germany Just Asked Google To Do The Impossible: Reveal Its Secret... | Business Insider