One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Quick Note on Hammer Time | iBankCoin.com
- This Is How Free Americans Really Are | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns American Civil Unrest Is Starting Right On Schedule | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Massive "Fat Finger" Seller Appears In Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
- The Richest Man In Asia Is Selling Everything In China | ZeroHedge
- Weibo Opens Way Below IPO Price | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Long on Financials | TheStreet.com
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Global Indices Fall Amid Ukraine, China Concerns | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer on Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Vladimir Putin Wants The International Community To Condemn Ukraine | Business Insider
- 14 Surprising Things That Affect Your Willpower And... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Android's Design Chief Thinks The Idea Mobile Is Dead | Business Insider