One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Valuation Estimate of SP500 2015 Returns: 2,246 Target | Financial Sense
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
- Just What Is China Buying? | ZeroHedge
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- "Some North Korean Folks Are Hacking..." President Obama Explains "Costs" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Just Filed A Lawsuit Against Mississippi'... | Business Insider
- Here's When All Your Favorite Shows Are Returning To TV | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Barbara Corcoran On What Drives Her, What She Invests In... | Business Insider
- Real Madrid win Club World Cup | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Full FBI Statement Calling Out... | Business Insider
- N.Korea calls for joint probe with US into Sony hack | Business Insider