One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- USDJPY Plunges Again | ZeroHedge
- BoJ Turmoil: USDJPY Risk Explodes To Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- OMFIF’s David Marsh: Bank of Japan Stands to Make “Enormous” Losses | Financial Sense
- THe DeMoNiC Creature THaT EMeRGeD FRoM THe DePTHS OF HeLL... | ZeroHedge
- Trump Unloads On Hillary Speech Attacking His "Dark" Vision For America | ZeroHedge
- Russia And China Will Hold Joint Naval Drills In Contested South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Ford Plunges After Warning "We Don't See Growth", Warns US Auto Industry "Has Plateaued" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Saatchi & Saatchi chairman Kevin Roberts thinks the gender diversity in... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- This is the latest you should eat at night if you want to sleep well and not gain weight | Business Insider
- THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPORT: Why... | Business Insider
- GUNDLACH: 'Sell everything' | Business Insider
- Watch the Air Force drop 8 armored Humvees out of a plane from 5,000... | Business Insider
- The airline behind the flying apartment has a new strategy for attracting first-class and business customers | Business Insider