One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congressman Calls Fox's Tucker Carlson A Russian Agent On Prime Time Television | ZeroHedge
- Another Day, Another Melt-Up In Stocks As Gold Hits 10-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Guns Don't Kill People, Heroin Does | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market is Officially in BUBBLE Territory (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- Trumphoria | ZeroHedge
- Barron's Cover: "Get Ready For Dow 20,000" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's EPA pick is really, really dangerous | Business Insider
- Women think it's harder for them to succeed on Wall... | Business Insider
- Under Trump, the medical device industry will likely be the first to benefit from tax... | Business Insider
- Vets ask Obama to pardon thousands of ex-soldiers with 'bad... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS: We're bullish on these 3 Asian economies | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Bloomberg and Murdoch are urging Trump to reconsider mass... | Business Insider