One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- Close, But No Cuban Cigar | iBankCoin.com
- More Predictions From the Man Behind the Mask | iBankCoin.com
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Wealth Inequality Is Not A Problem, It’s A Symptom | ZeroHedge
- SEE ME | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Ebola Probably Won't Go Airborne | Business Insider
- APPLE EARNINGS PREVIEW: Just How Massive Was The iPhone 6, Really? (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Record-equalling Marseille make it eight in a row | Business Insider
- EU Digital Commissioner: Kids Should Learn The Hard Way That There Are... | Business Insider
- One Of Two Scenarios Will Play Out If Republicans Win... | Business Insider
- Champions Toulon open with tough win over Scarlets | Business Insider
- Australia abandons controversial niqab segregation plan | Business Insider