One Week Left to Live
Time to hurry through the bucket list. Thousands of poor souls are getting ready for what they believe is the end of the world next Friday, Dec 21st, 2012.
Friday, December 21, 2012 is the day that many believe a 5,125-year cycle known as the Long Count in the Mayan calendar supposedly comes to an end and will result in the end of the world. However don't fear, NASA thinks otherwise:
Via NASA.COM - Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.
Theme song for the next week:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver & Small Caps Slump As Bonds & Dollar Jump | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for a Lift | iBankCoin.com
- Strong Dollar Undermines Precious Metals | Financial Sense
- Can Gold Finally Recover? | Financial Sense
- The Tower Of Babel Comes To Paris: The Folly Of Obama's "War" On ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Tesla Will Need To Raise At Least Another $6 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- As American Air Pilots Take Over, America West Pilots Seek Refunds | TheStreet.com
- Iran, six powers head into 'very tough' nuclear talks... | Business Insider
- Alibaba's Jack Ma Absolutely Loves 'Forrest Gump' | Business Insider
- Here's Tom Brady's Résumé From When He Didn't Think He'd Make It In The NFL... | Business Insider
- Alibaba Starts Trading at $92.70, Cramer Warns Against Buying High | TheStreet.com
- These Are The Secret Sites Where The... | Business Insider
- Mercedes-Benz Just Unleashed It's First Plug-In Hybrid, And It's an S-Class... | Business Insider