Revenge of the Keystone XL Pipeline
Mastery still likes TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), and PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR) despite the odds as we pointed out in The Stocks of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Here's why -- Keystone XL Pipeline Seen Moving Ahead on Alternative Route
(Bloomberg.com) Jan. 19 -- TransCanada Corp.’s $7 billion Keystone XL oil pipeline still will move ahead with an alternate route after President Barack Obama’s decision to deny a permit, investors, public officials and analysts say.
Obama blamed congressional Republicans yesterday for imposing a deadline on his decision, which he said left no time to approve the project. His administration invited TransCanada to reapply, an overture the Calgary-based company promptly said it would accept.
Denying the permit pushes a final decision on the pipeline into 2013, safely past this year’s presidential election. John Stephenson, who helps manage $2.7 billion for First Asset Management Inc. in Toronto, said he bought 350,000 shares yesterday as TransCanada fell the most in 18 months. Continue..
MASTERY Bottom line:
Big oil always wins. We aren't going to fight it, rather join in with their profits.
Its time to consider picking up shares of TransCanada (TRP), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and PetroChina (PTR).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks Drop, End Worst Month Since August 2009; US Equity Futures Flat | ZeroHedge
- Debt Slaves: 7 Out Of 10 Americans Believe That Debt "Is A Necessity In Their Lives" | ZeroHedge
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- LinkedIn Pumps'n'Dumps As Revenue Growth Rate Continues To Slow | ZeroHedge
- "We Want The Names Of Anyone Who Sold" - China's Market Witch Hunt Enters Twilight Zone | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warren Buffett's investing acumen is demonstrated brilliantly in this... | Business Insider
- 'He's not going away': Here's who's the fuel behind the Donald... | Business Insider
- This freeway in Los Angeles is the biggest... | Business Insider
- There’s no room for agnostics in the climate change debate | Business Insider
- Japan consumer inflation tepid, spending down in June | Business Insider
- Investors: Markets could 'be in first gear, crawling forward... | Business Insider
- US Special Operations... | Business Insider