Revenge of the Keystone XL Pipeline
Mastery still likes TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), and PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR) despite the odds as we pointed out in The Stocks of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Here's why -- Keystone XL Pipeline Seen Moving Ahead on Alternative Route
(Bloomberg.com) Jan. 19 -- TransCanada Corp.’s $7 billion Keystone XL oil pipeline still will move ahead with an alternate route after President Barack Obama’s decision to deny a permit, investors, public officials and analysts say.
Obama blamed congressional Republicans yesterday for imposing a deadline on his decision, which he said left no time to approve the project. His administration invited TransCanada to reapply, an overture the Calgary-based company promptly said it would accept.
Denying the permit pushes a final decision on the pipeline into 2013, safely past this year’s presidential election. John Stephenson, who helps manage $2.7 billion for First Asset Management Inc. in Toronto, said he bought 350,000 shares yesterday as TransCanada fell the most in 18 months. Continue..
MASTERY Bottom line:
Big oil always wins. We aren't going to fight it, rather join in with their profits.
Its time to consider picking up shares of TransCanada (TRP), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and PetroChina (PTR).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Homebuilder Hope Trade Deja Vu | ZeroHedge
- THERE WILL BE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION | iBankCoin.com
- Yesterday's "Dip" Was A Warning... To Get Out Of The Casino | ZeroHedge
- President Obama's 'Middle Class Economics' Policy Simplified | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "If The Fed Stick To Their Script Then The Market Could Be In For A Small Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Best Since The Fed 'Spice' Stopped Flowing | ZeroHedge
- A Side Note to the Madness | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Aussie footballer Cahill dodges retirement talk | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Why Google Is Making Human Skin | Business Insider
- Stanford... | Business Insider
- Serena sets up dream Slam final with Sharapova | Business Insider