Revenge of the Keystone XL Pipeline
Mastery still likes TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), and PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR) despite the odds as we pointed out in The Stocks of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Here's why -- Keystone XL Pipeline Seen Moving Ahead on Alternative Route
(Bloomberg.com) Jan. 19 -- TransCanada Corp.’s $7 billion Keystone XL oil pipeline still will move ahead with an alternate route after President Barack Obama’s decision to deny a permit, investors, public officials and analysts say.
Obama blamed congressional Republicans yesterday for imposing a deadline on his decision, which he said left no time to approve the project. His administration invited TransCanada to reapply, an overture the Calgary-based company promptly said it would accept.
Denying the permit pushes a final decision on the pipeline into 2013, safely past this year’s presidential election. John Stephenson, who helps manage $2.7 billion for First Asset Management Inc. in Toronto, said he bought 350,000 shares yesterday as TransCanada fell the most in 18 months. Continue..
MASTERY Bottom line:
Big oil always wins. We aren't going to fight it, rather join in with their profits.
Its time to consider picking up shares of TransCanada (TRP), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and PetroChina (PTR).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Check-Back Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Schizophrenic Silver Slammed On Surging Volume | ZeroHedge
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Edgier Than You Think Today | iBankCoin.com
- Chicago Hospitals Monitoring 2 Sick Passengers From Liberia, CDC Not Testing For Ebola | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The World's Second Biggest Retailer Is Getting Hammered As Profits Collapse 90% | Business Insider
- Spanish town hopes for 'Game of Thrones' tourism... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Here Are the 12 Most Energy Efficient States in America | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- A Rumor About QE Is Rocking European Markets | Business Insider
- Ebola death toll rises to almost 4,900 | Business Insider