Revenge of the Keystone XL Pipeline
Mastery still likes TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), and PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR) despite the odds as we pointed out in The Stocks of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Here's why -- Keystone XL Pipeline Seen Moving Ahead on Alternative Route
(Bloomberg.com) Jan. 19 -- TransCanada Corp.’s $7 billion Keystone XL oil pipeline still will move ahead with an alternate route after President Barack Obama’s decision to deny a permit, investors, public officials and analysts say.
Obama blamed congressional Republicans yesterday for imposing a deadline on his decision, which he said left no time to approve the project. His administration invited TransCanada to reapply, an overture the Calgary-based company promptly said it would accept.
Denying the permit pushes a final decision on the pipeline into 2013, safely past this year’s presidential election. John Stephenson, who helps manage $2.7 billion for First Asset Management Inc. in Toronto, said he bought 350,000 shares yesterday as TransCanada fell the most in 18 months. Continue..
MASTERY Bottom line:
Big oil always wins. We aren't going to fight it, rather join in with their profits.
Its time to consider picking up shares of TransCanada (TRP), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and PetroChina (PTR).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traders Are Panic-Buying Colombian Pesos | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETF Short Squeezes For 6th Day In A Row, Long-Dated Vol Above Monday's Peak | ZeroHedge
- Financial Fridays: The WTF! On This Stock Market ‘Crash’ | Altucher Confidential
- The Great Unwind, China Begins Dumping Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- Is China Dumping US Treasuries? | Financial Sense
- Ayn Rand & Murray Rothbard: Diverse Champions Of Liberty | ZeroHedge
- IT’S NOT A GAME ANYMORE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brazil recession: GDP plunges 1.9 percent in second... | Business Insider
- REPORT: The FBI put its 'A-team' on the 'extremely serious'... | Business Insider
- Here's the brilliant way... | Business Insider
- Big Lots CFO takes over global logistics | Business Insider
- Black Lives Matter: 'We will continue to engage the candidates' | Business Insider
- Google sounds the death knell for Adobe Flash | Business Insider
- A Kentucky county clerk who refuses to issue marriage licenses to gay... | Business Insider