Revenge of the Keystone XL Pipeline
Mastery still likes TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), and PetroChina Company Limited (ADR) (NYSE:PTR) despite the odds as we pointed out in The Stocks of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Here's why -- Keystone XL Pipeline Seen Moving Ahead on Alternative Route
(Bloomberg.com) Jan. 19 -- TransCanada Corp.’s $7 billion Keystone XL oil pipeline still will move ahead with an alternate route after President Barack Obama’s decision to deny a permit, investors, public officials and analysts say.
Obama blamed congressional Republicans yesterday for imposing a deadline on his decision, which he said left no time to approve the project. His administration invited TransCanada to reapply, an overture the Calgary-based company promptly said it would accept.
Denying the permit pushes a final decision on the pipeline into 2013, safely past this year’s presidential election. John Stephenson, who helps manage $2.7 billion for First Asset Management Inc. in Toronto, said he bought 350,000 shares yesterday as TransCanada fell the most in 18 months. Continue..
MASTERY Bottom line:
Big oil always wins. We aren't going to fight it, rather join in with their profits.
Its time to consider picking up shares of TransCanada (TRP), Exxon Mobil (XOM), and PetroChina (PTR).
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Absurd Unintended Consequence Of Abnormally Low Rates | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Alzheimers' America - Where Shit Happens & Is Promptly Forgotten | ZeroHedge
- "The Retail Bubble Has Now Burst": A Record 8,640 Stores Are Closing In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- China, India, and Japan Are Very Interested in Sri Lanka – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- The Last Time This Happened, The Market Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marines can grab drones right out of the sky with this innovative... | Business Insider
- 35 movies coming out this summer that you need to see | Business Insider
- An artist created terrifying travel posters of national parks after they’ve... | Business Insider
- GOP congressman: 'Something in the swamp' stopped Trump from repealing... | Business Insider
- Starbucks is already running out of the Unicorn Frappuccino — and baristas are... | Business Insider
- 25 places you should visit before they disappear forever... | Business Insider
- This chart shows the insanity of Venezuela's hyperinflation | Business Insider