Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Did Cheryl Mills Require Criminal Immunity? | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- Secret Truth Revealed about THE REAL DEBATE | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Stock Plunges To All Time Low After Merkel Rules Out State Bailout; Default Risk Surges | ZeroHedge
- US Bonds, Stocks Rally As Most Systemically Dangerous Bank In The World Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Brit Bankers Busted For $300 Million Fraud Tied To Hookers & Blow | ZeroHedge
- Don't Blame "Baby Boomers" For Not Retiring - They Can't Afford To! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 9 fastest-growing cities in the US | Business Insider
- Donald Trump made a $1 trillion error about nuclear weapons during the first presidential... | Business Insider
- Former Cowboys... | Business Insider
- I'm a millionaire with no plans to buy a... | Business Insider
- People are so excited about this wallet that it’s become the biggest one in Kickstarter... | Business Insider
- Meet Business Insider at Money20/20 | Business Insider
- Donald Trump faces a debate trap | Business Insider