Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- Existing Home Sales Drop Most Since Jan; Biggest Miss Since Nov 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Clarke and Dawe on Quantitative Easing | iBankCoin.com
- Balanced Setups | iBankCoin.com
- Liquidations Continue: Stocks, Dollar Slide, Precious Metals Pounded In Asia Trading | ZeroHedge
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- GDP Watch: Summer 2014 Was World's Warmest Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Economist Explains Why The US Economy Will Force Yellen To Hike Rates In March... | Business Insider
- iPhone Users Are Freaking Out After Apple Removed 'Camera... | Business Insider
- A Detroit Lions Player Injured His Knee Doing A Popular... | Business Insider
- Albania tightens security ahead of pope visit | Business Insider
- MUNSTER: iPhone 6 Plus... | Business Insider
- 19 Of The Most Expensive Substances In The World | Business Insider
- Physicists Make Big Leap In Quantum Teleportation | Business Insider