Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greeks Turn to Gold on Bank Bail-in and Drachma Risks | ZeroHedge
- The Mexican Peso & Brazilian Real Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Treasury Issuance Concludes With Weaker 7 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- U.S. Shale Boom May Come to Abrupt End | Financial Sense
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- The Wreck Of The Monetary Hesperus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Robert Kraft's gutsy $175 million investment in the New England Patriots has paid... | Business Insider
- Greek finance minister to visit Paris Saturday: official | Business Insider
- Greek government set for first talks with eurozone... | Business Insider
- Obama to appear in public with Dalai Lama | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Employment Cost Index... | Business Insider
- Xiaomi Showed Its Customers A Map Of India That Made Them Furious | Business Insider
- How an obscure beef jerky company was acquired by Hershey | Business Insider