Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Bad Are The US Computer Systems? An 8'' Floppy Disc Houses Nuclear Coordinate Data | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Pension Liabilities Jump 168%, Understated by $11.5 Billion | Financial Sense
- Will The Fed Hike In June? It's All In The Hands Of China Now, Deutsche Bank Explains | ZeroHedge
- Obama: "World Leaders Are Rattled By Donald Trump" | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Your Health Insurance Payment Is About To Jump By | ZeroHedge
- First Photos Of US Soldiers In Syria Released | ZeroHedge
- The Truth Behind The Surge In Conservative "Extremism" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 29 most shocking deaths in all of 'Game of Thrones' | Business Insider
- Home prices rise more than expected | Business Insider
- Breathtaking poll numbers display the unprecedented nature of the 2016... | Business Insider
- Here's how marketers are using different mobile... | Business Insider
- The Dodgers are promoting a dominant 19-year-old pitching prodigy they stumbled upon 3... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- A former Goldman Sachs intern reveals 5 tips for surviving your first stint on... | Business Insider