Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Back To The Future Was Right: Hoverboards Are Just Around The Corner | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- The Failure Of The Fed's 'Wealth Creation' Mandate (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Egypt's Sinai in lockdown after bomb kills 30 troops | Business Insider
- A GOP Congressional Candidate Just Held A Weird Costumed... | Business Insider
- 15 Brilliant Quotes That Show The Genius Mind Of Box CEO Aaron Levie | Business Insider
- Why Google's Job Interviews Never Last More Than 30 Minutes | Business Insider
- Whisper Responds To Damaging Accusations And Places... | Business Insider
- IMF fights negative interest rates | Business Insider
- ROUBINI: America Is A Sick, Sick Country | Business Insider