Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The ECB Run Out Of Willing Bonds Sellers On The Long End? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Men Stand Up | iBankCoin.com
- Energy Stocks Hit 6-Month High as Valuations Spike To 1999 Peaks | ZeroHedge
- Myth Or Reality: "Sell In May" | ZeroHedge
- Billionaires Hoard $100 Million Homes At Record Pace: "Beats Gold, Because You Can Boast" | ZeroHedge
- Worst Ever US Trade Deficit Excluding Crude Hints At Upcoming QE4 | ZeroHedge
- China Faces End Of "Migrant Miracle" As Demographic Ceiling Imperils Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- This is a milestone that only Volvo could celebrate | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- A new iPhone case claims it can charge your phone by converting radio... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- A new interview sheds crucial light on ISIS's... | Business Insider
- The right way to eat sushi | Business Insider