Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Internet Censorship in US and Europe Is Coordinated | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Cops Ask For Help After 73-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- As Dakota Celebrates, Trump Advisors Propose Privatizing Oil-Rich Indian Reservations | ZeroHedge
- Don't Want A Muslim Registry? Abolish The Census | ZeroHedge
- Fed Labor Market Conditions Index Contracts For 5th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- Redneck Investin Part 4 - Free on the Fringe | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Appointments - What Do They Mean? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Japanese town wants to create a spa-themed... | Business Insider
- 6 beautiful new public parks and plazas coming to New York City | Business Insider
- Alleged Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof will be allowed to... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA) | Business Insider
- A devious new spam trick is targeting iPhone users — here's how to stop... | Business Insider
- A hot new hedge fund just had a monster month | Business Insider
- These are the 4 best budget laptops on the market | Business Insider