Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Profile Of A Sanctioned Russian Billionaire: Putin's Judo Coach | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- Argentine Bonds Soar To Record Highs As Hope Rules (For Now) | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Surges 4%, Beats Estimates Driven By Inventories, Fixed Investment Spike; Historical Data Revised | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Black Gold Battered But Stocks Give Up GDP Gains | ZeroHedge
- M.A.D. Sanctions; Two Games at Once | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- 4 Hot Stocks to Trade (or Not) | TheStreet.com
- When You Look At It This Way, Treasuries Don't Look That Expensive | Business Insider
- Fight Between Toronto, Buffalo, And Some Famous Names Will Make The Bills The Most Expensive... | Business Insider
- The World's Most Potentially Dangerous Airport Is Nowhere Close To The... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Just Nabbed A Mobile Industry Guru For Its Board Of Directors (MSFT) | Business Insider
- FOMC Preview: Here's What To Expect From Today's Meeting (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider