Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pondering Some Morning Breadth | iBankCoin.com
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm...Like Gold's Sudden Ignorance Of Geopolitical Risk | ZeroHedge
- Obama Goes Gray In 42 Seconds | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Joblessness, Hopelessness, And Government Dependency | ZeroHedge
- Why Natural Gas Prices Collapsed | Financial Sense
- Stocks Up, Dollar Up, Bond Yields Up, Commodities Down As AAPL Hits $100.00 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The World's Tallest Roller Coaster Is Coming To Orlando | Business Insider
- As Competitors Slum It, Apple Prepares Android-Crushing iPhone 6 | TheStreet.com
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- The World's Largest Apple Store Might Be Built Inside A... | Business Insider
- Jackson Hole Predicts Jack Squat In The Bond Market | Business Insider
- Flappy Bird's Official Sequel 'Swing Copters' Is Arriving Later... | Business Insider
- The Front Page Of The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Says It All | Business Insider