Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Einhorn: "We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years" - Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima Manager Admits Water Woes "Out Of Control", Refutes Lies By PM Abe | ZeroHedge
- Retail Store Closures Soar In 2014: At Highest Pace Since Lehman Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles To 2-Month Lows... Because It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- John Hussman On The Federal Reserve's Two Legged Stool | ZeroHedge
- A Few Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Forget Ferrari, The $803,300 Red Flag L5 Is The New Must-Have Car In China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Load Up on Apple Stock as Android Killer Looms | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Look Inside Lyft's Plan For Disrupting The Transportation... | Business Insider
- STOCKS RISE: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX) | Business Insider
- Russia Is Giving Military Training To 11-Year-Olds At This State-Run School [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Man Allegedly Steals Woman's Dog And Samsung Television... | Business Insider