Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Payrolls Disaster: Only 142K Jobs Added In September With Zero Wage Growth; August Revised Much Lower | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before The Payrolls Storm | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Bombs Afghanistan Hospital, Kills At Least 9 Doctors And 3 Children, Calls It "Collateral Damage" | ZeroHedge
- The Gig Economy Is Alive and Growing | Financial Sense
- A Mosaic Of Facts - Media Weapons Of Mass Delusion | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Destabilizing Syria… According To The People Currently Destabilizing Syria | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Stocks, dollar sink after weak jobs report suggests... | Business Insider
- Marte's homer in 12th inning lifts Pirates over Reds 6-... | Business Insider
- Doctors Without Borders: Afghan clinic bombed, 3 staff... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Confusion over bombing of Afghanistan hospital... | Business Insider
- Vatican fires gay priest on eve of synod | Business Insider