Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What If Only Taxpayers Voted? | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet... A Memo From Millennials To The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- One Striking Chart Shows Why, According to MS, The Next Global Recession Begins In China | ZeroHedge
- New DNC Chair Says Outrage Over Clinton's Pay-To-Play Is Attempt To "Criminalize Normal Behavior" | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla’s vision of an all-electric car future is still years off (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The surprising origins of the slogan 'Don't mess with Texas... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Smart new features make 'Madden NFL 17' the best the series has been in years | Business Insider
- THE DIGITAL REMITTANCE REPORT: The new platforms... | Business Insider
- Most pediatricians say parents have refused vaccines... | Business Insider
- Juan Gabriel, Mexican superstar singer, dead at 66 | Business Insider