Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Lies In Store For France | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- How Tennessee Could Be About To Start A Constitutional Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Fed | Financial Sense
- How Corporate Media Continues To Use The 'Russia Scapegoat' To Distract from Status Quo Failure | ZeroHedge
- SAUT: Fade the Fed, Markets Now Dependent on Fiscal Policy | Financial Sense
- Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An investigation into the former president of the 'poor man's Harvard... | Business Insider
- Protests are erupting in Paris after police have been... | Business Insider
- First Solar tanks after huge restructuring charge | Business Insider
- How much it costs to buy a 30-second ad on UK television | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: I want to expand the US... | Business Insider
- A $3.7 billion hedge fund interviewed dozens of job candidates,... | Business Insider