Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- About That China PMI Number... | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Natural Gas Triggers Major Industrial Expansion Plans In the U.S. | Financial Sense
- Inflation Arriving for a Short Stay | Financial Sense
- The Bond Rally Is Not a Good Omen for the Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Watching for Signs of U.S. Housing Market Activity | Financial Sense
- Operating in a "Shadow Rate" World - Fed Funds Closer to Negative 3% | Financial Sense
- Israel Releases Videos Of Bombing Raids As Gaza Casualties Top 100 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Google Glass Could Transform Visits To The Doctor Office | Business Insider
- These Are The Hottest New Startups To Watch This Year | Business Insider
- A Bunch Of News Sites Fell For This Parody Video Of North Korea Beating Everyone In The... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims... | StreetInsider.com
- These Uncanny Paintings Of The New York City Subway Will Give You Chills | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Thinks Rand Paul Is Dead Wrong On Iraq | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek