Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- What The Charts Say: "Complacent" Bulls Remain As S&P Support Under Pressure | ZeroHedge
- "People In The Market For Many, Many Years Have Been Replaced By An Algorithm" | ZeroHedge
- Japan In Turmoil: Stocks, USDJPY, Bond Yields Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen's "Humphrey-Hawkins" Testimony: Economic Strains, Tightening Pains, & No Stock Gains - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Selling Resumes After CEO Assures Employees Bank Is "Absolutely Rock Solid" | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The Reason Why Twitter Is Crashing After Hours | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ashley Graham had a great reaction after being named Sports... | Business Insider
- How to get 2GB of free Google Drive storage in two minutes or less (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The bankruptcy business is booming | Business Insider
- Here's how you should dress when you're losing your hair | Business Insider
- Oracle CEO: It takes 80 sales calls to close a deal and we've automated... | Business Insider
- Twitter has rolled out the product change everyone was freaking... | Business Insider
- We tried Burger King's new hot dog — here's the one issue the chain needs to... | Business Insider