Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: March 28 | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- House Intel Committee Cancels All Meetings For The Week: "Playing An Absurb Political Game" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Asks Why Intelligence Committee Isn't Probing The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns OPEC Production Cut Extension Will Backfire, Result In Lower Prices | ZeroHedge
- Robots are Taking Our Jobs, and That is a Good Thing | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Launches Company To Hook Up People To Computers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about the 'Twin Peaks' revival | Business Insider
- 'They'd vote no against the Ten Commandments': GOP... | Business Insider
- Veteran journalist Ted Koppel to Fox's Sean Hannity: You are 'bad for... | Business Insider
- Deadly heat stress could threaten millions of people — even if climate targets are reached | Business Insider
- Trump's tax overhaul effort lacks the advantages... | Business Insider
- 'They don't have a clean chicken nugget!':... | Business Insider
- HSBC shares trial results on new app | Business Insider