Yoda says buy these 3 Dividend Stocks
Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I traded Dividend stocks. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind to trade Dividend Stocks. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Full of the force, these stocks are. Our ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
Ok enough of Yoda, let's get to the stocks:
Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX):
WCRX has solid fundamentals, and a Dividend yield of 3.7%
Over the past 12 months Warner Chilcott PLC (WCRX) shares have traded between $10.85 and its 52-week high of $23.28. Warner Chilcott PLC shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 8.9 and EPS of 1.47.
Reynolds American Inc (RAI):
Even Yoda enjoys a Camel cigarette every once in a while. RAI offers a Dividend yield of 5.56%
Over the past 12 months Reynolds American Inc (RAI) shares have traded between $38.95 and its 52-week high of $46.93. Reynolds American Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 16.2 and EPS of 2.64.
Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
Darden Restaurants owns Red Lobster and the Olive Garden, need I say more? DRI's Dividend yield is 4.41%
Over the past 12 months Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI) shares have traded between $44.12 and its 52-week high of $57.93. Darden Restaurants Inc shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 12.7 and EPS of 3.5.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Boldly They Rode And Well", Or Why Japan Is Not America | ZeroHedge
- Japan - Green Light to Crush Yen | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Weekend Ideas Should Be Compiled Here | iBankCoin.com
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 17, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Old Tech Theme Redux | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Airways Flight Attendants, Finally United, Look to the Next Merger | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Bob Woodward: Obama Administration Acted '... | Business Insider
- How One Overworked IRS Worker Ignited The Tea-Party Targeting Scandal | Business Insider
- Gen X And Late Boomers Face The Bleakest Retirements In History | Business Insider
- Chipotle Is Really Getting Into The Booze Business These Days | Business Insider
- 9 Formulas Must Master To Pass The CFA Exams | Business Insider